Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by userid1
1) seems MORE plausible someone in HI would have done this, no?
2) really reaching here. They would not be retyping his zip code until they determined the ssn number they were going to issue. In the case they
couldnt read the number, wouldnt they have defaulted to the post marked address zip?
Also, the government claims the number he used was never issued
Do try to remember that we (read as: NONE OF US) have all the facts as yet
Thank you. My position is that I want more facts. The position you have taken is that you have all the facts and dont need more.
24-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)
1 - more plausible that it came from HI - yes. Possible it came from someone related in CT - also yes, but less plausible.
2 - I believe you might have misunderstood. I was suggesting that Obama made the typing mistake and that was the basis for the SS# assignment - make
more sense put that way?
These are your quotes from pages 28-9:
- "You know, the one he committed a felony with on his registration for selective service. I dont think your supposed to fraudulently use those
- "The devil is in the details and I wouldnt call the PRESIDENT of the United States committing a felony to be a "distraction"
- He serves the highest office OF THE PEOPLE and clearly has skeletons in his closet. My problem is that he has chose to hide them instead of being
straight about them."
Now, to a reasonable
person, does this sound like you want more facts? Sounds more like you've made up your mind.
I, on the otherhand, have presented evidence (when available) to refute (or "debunk" if you like) accusations made here that are inaccurate. You will
notice that I never said that you were completely out of bounds on the SS# thing - I simply asked if there were other possibilities that while
perfectly innocent, might also explain the situation. Yet, for all that (including the statement "NONE OF US has all the facts"), I'M the one who is
accused of "having all the facts and not needing anymore".?
As for the SS# never being issued - I see this posted on Orly Taitz's web site. Now, this may seem narrow minded, but Taitz has posted at least
two Kenyan BCs that were both childishly bad forgeries. Further, the info supplied to her came from a noted birther who broke federal law to try and
obtain this information.
If this were any *other* issue - what would your assessment of the credibility of this claim be? I know *I* would like like more confirmation, and
from a respected source. This seems to be unneccessary as far as you're concerned - but again apparently I'm the one who thinks they have all the
edit on 24-4-2011 by userid1 because: awful grammar-