It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Looks like someone somewhere would be bragging about having known the President back in the day..No ? Odd

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
why no one at Columbia remembers him

Why post that birther lie yet again? Details about people remembering Obama have been posted here many times before

and no academic or enrollment records are accessible?

Why ignore the fact that they are not accessible for anyone? If you think otherwise post the academic and enrollment records for the last 6 Presidents and Vice Presidents.... Your inability to post them just shows that access to Obama's records are no different to any other POTUS!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A very moving and thought provoking speech made by Ron Paul dated around January 24 2010
I find that this is a man that truly speaks from his heart, and stands for the Republic for which it stands.
RON PAUL

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

why no one at Columbia remembers him

Why post that birther lie yet again? Details about people remembering Obama have been posted here many times before

and no academic or enrollment records are accessible?

Why ignore the fact that they are not accessible for anyone? If you think otherwise post the academic and enrollment records for the last 6 Presidents and Vice Presidents.... Your inability to post them just shows that access to Obama's records are no different to any other POTUS!

Lie??? Really then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him

As for academic records of previous presidents you should really do your homework. none of the previous presidents have sealed all thier records like fraudster obama. www.insidepolitics.org...

All the bamabots can do is name call as usual, like labelling it a "birther" lie somehow will make the facts disappear LOL!

Truth 100
sockpuppets 0
edit on 24-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Lie??? Really

Yes, really a lie.

then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him

As has been posted here many times before, Phil Boerner.

none of the previous presidents have sealed all thier records like president obama.

Once again, show us how Obama has sealed his records.

Of course you cannot, as that is just another birther lie.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lie??? Really

Yes, really a lie.

then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him

As has been posted here many times before, Phil Boerner.

none of the previous presidents have sealed all thier records like president obama.

Once again, show us how Obama has sealed his records.

Of course you cannot, as that is just another birther lie.

Phil who?

Prove it!

Since you claim Obama hasn't sealed his records then perhaps you can provide us a copy of his Columbia records?

You can't, just another bamabut prevarication.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Phil who?

Prove it!

Since you claim Obama hasn't sealed his records then perhaps you can provide us a copy of his Columbia records?

You ask for a name and when you get it, you just dismiss it like that? You hardly seem like someone interested in the truth. I have a question for you. If I give you my full name, can you get us a copy of my college transcripts?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You are the one claiming Obama has sealed his records, how about showing proof of that silly claim.

How about you showing me any records of anyone who attended Columbia (obtained from Columbia) - you cannot, as they are not available to you, the same as Obama's

No one has to "seal" private records to stop birthers obtaining them!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Phil who?

Prove it!

You ask for a name and when you get it, you just dismiss it like that? You hardly seem like someone interested in the truth. I have a question for you. If I give you my full name, can you get us a copy of my college transcripts?

I did''t ask for a name I asked for proof. Anyone can throw out a name prove the guy attended Columbia the same time obama did and then you might have something. I can certainly get proof of whether you were enrolled at any college at a certain time period give me you name and information and I will do it. I also posted a link to how a couple of newspapers got Bush and Gores transcripts but you guys simply ignored that, why am I not surprised. This is all the bamabuts do is try to pick at nits never addressing the issue to keep people occupied in this petty BS. All these claims of proof already on ATS and not even a link... Sigh. You guys must be the lazy weekend shift of sockpuppets...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I can certainly get proof of whether you were enrolled at any college at a certain time period give me you name and information and I will do it.

Ok, find out that information for the last 5 Presidents. You know their names and information. If you are unable to provide that information than we will all know that you are just posting BS here

I did''t ask for a name I asked for proof

You asked for a name, why lie about that?
then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him is exactly what you asked for, and that is what you were given. But as it totally destroys your conspiracy, you ignore it!

edit on 24/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Some would say the NSA and CIA are arms of the NWO agenda. Maybe something to chew on or check out
what you can find on the net.

"Power to my People!"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I can certainly get proof of whether you were enrolled at any college at a certain time period give me you name and information and I will do it.

Ok, find out that information for the last 5 Presidents. You know their names and information. If you are unable to provide that information than we will all know that you are just posting BS here

I did''t ask for a name I asked for proof

You asked for a name, why lie about that?
then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him is exactly what you asked for, and that is what you were given. But as it totally destroys your conspiracy, you ignore it!

edit on 24/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

you guys really are pathetic...

sockpuppets: still 0

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

you guys really are pathetic...

sockpuppets: still 0

What, we are losing? I gotta check the score myself.

Hmmm. I just checked.

Obama is still president.
Hawaii still says he was born there.
The constitution still says you have to respect Hawaii's declaration.
The constitution still says you have no right to rifle through anyone else's private papers.

BIRTHERS: STILL 0

edit on 24-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

You sure are!
Obama wont be POTUS after the next election (or who knows maybe sooner) and will then disappear like he never existed because he sure as hell wont be in Gov. nor will he be practicing law!!! Maybe he will attempt another ficton book.
Constitution's not respected by the Gov. or TPTB.
Its what it doesnt state about SIG's, banking & bankers thats the US peoples problem.

Truth pursuers 1
Obamarist Suckers 0

edit on 24-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
What, we are losing? I gotta check the score myself.

Hmmm. I just checked.

Obama is still president.
Hawaii still says he was born there.
The constitution still says you have to respect Hawaii's declaration.
The constitution still says you have no right to rifle through anyone else's private papers.

BIRTHERS: STILL 0

Birthers remind me of the Black Knight

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
Obama wont be POTUS after the next election

I wouldnt bet on it!

or who knows maybe sooner

No, he will stay until his term finishes

. nor will he be practicing law!!!

What makes you claim that? Anyway, he will not need the money.

Constitution's not respected by the Gov. or TPTB.

It is actually, it is the birthers who do not respect it, wanting to ignore it as Obama is the legal POTUS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I guess I will use the same website you were using to refute your claims?!?

www.thefogbow.com...

Anytime you are quoting a large section of someone elses work, you should always give them credit for it.

Anyways... read section 3, the Hollister Incidents. It has a pretty good play by play with screenshots of how I came to the conclusion the ssn was "never issued". If it was issued to him, I would still have a problem with the fact it is a CT number.

Lastly, by quoting me you are trying to make me sound like I have made up my mind on the man when in actuality I have not. What I have done is chosen a side, and that is the side seeking more information about the man so I can make a better decision. The side you are on shows you are complacent with the few "facts" we have about the guy and dont want any more. This is the side "they" want you on.
edit on 24-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All this bantering and still no one can verify obama attended Columbia...

truth seekers 200
sockpuppets -10

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Do you seriously believe that the US Constitution is respected by the Gov. or TPTB ? When so many of their actions blatently demonstrate the opposite. And like I said there is little in the C to protect the country and the people from the SIG's, banking corps and bankers!
Maybe there should be amendmemts to protect the country and its decent folk from these parasites.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Except for the students and professors who remember him. You guys don't actually read the thread, do you?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join