It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
All this bantering and still no one can verify obama attended Columbia

Wrong again, it is obvious you do not read posts that destroy your silly conspiracy theory. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
Do you seriously believe that the US Constitution is respected by the Gov. or TPTB ? When so many of their actions blatently demonstrate the opposite.

Care to name some of those alleged actions?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Too many to list. Like Bush said its just a piece of paper to TPTB

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

All this bantering and still no one can verify obama attended Columbia

Wrong again, it is obvious you do not read posts that destroy your silly conspiracy theory. Why is that?

I read them and laugh my ass off especially at your feeble attempts to obfuscate...

Originally posted by dereks

Do you seriously believe that the US Constitution is respected by the Gov. or TPTB ? When so many of their actions blatently demonstrate the opposite.

Care to name some of those alleged actions?

Geeze it would be easier to name the few things they do that actually follow the constitution. They act almost entirely outside their scope. Just name anything you like the federal government does or mandates and there is a 99% chance it is outside thier constitutional scope which is limited to just 17 enumerated powers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by Sinnthia

You're funny. All I have seen you do is post opinion and then bash the opposition because they have no facts.

Then you are going out of your way to ignore the vast number of links, external quotes, and sourced material I post. You can refuse to see it all you like but that does not mean I do not post it. Feel free to challenge ANY POST YOU WANT instead of just generically calling me a liar. That is just too obvious.

My posts are not all over the place. They are located on 2 pages (28-29) and about 10 posts -- I think you can manage it. Lets see you knuckle up instead of dismissing it because you're too lazy to read.

Um...no. Like I said. I looked. I saw no facts posted by you and I am not about to respond to all those opinion posts just hoping I accidentally get the right ones and make you happy. If you think you have something important, bring it. Otherwise sit there and pout while Obama sits in the Oval office. I could care less.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Nice try thier slick, there are ample threads laying out all the evidence or lack there of. I am not going to recreate the wheel on them just for you. So if you really think your up to the task have at it.

You do not have anything at all do you? There are tons of birther threads and not one birther has ever presented irrefutable evidence of ANYTHING. I am going to suggest you are wrong here but would love to be shown otherwise.
In fact, if there is a birther out there that really believes this crap and has the courage of their convictions to make that list could go a long way to being the birther hero.
I will offer right here and now to debunk every item on that list for you, whomever that brave soul might be. Or, you guys can all sit around claiming victory for no reason and keep saying stuff has already been said without ever being able to back it up. The only people that want something changed are the birthers and as long as it is not changing, you guys are all just spinning your wheels. To see the blackslapping that goes with it is hillarious.

however just for fun why dont you answer the question of why no one at Columbia remembers him and no
academic or enrollment records are accessible?

This has all been addressed in THIS VERY THREAD. Links to the people that remember him and explanations as to why private records are private records. Did you not see them or are you ignoring them? Do you need links to pages in this thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I did''t ask for a name I asked for proof.

If people are going to call me a liar for no reason, I am going to have to call a lie a lie when it is obvious. What you said was

Lie??? Really then maybe you can post someone from Columbia who remembers him

So, you never asked for proof. You asked for a name. You got one.

Anyone can throw out a name prove the guy attended Columbia the same time obama did and then you might have something.

How exactly would someone prove to you that these people are not lying? Aside from time travel, I feel you are claiming that nothing will ever satisfy you becaues you simply refuse to be satisfied. You want proof? Really? Tell me what you want in the way of proof that anyone ever knew Obama at Columbia and let's see where we go from there.

I can certainly get proof of whether you were enrolled at any college at a certain time period give me you name and information and I will do it.

You are going to need to try some honesty going forward if you expect to be taken seriously. Again, what you actually said was

Since you claim Obama hasn't sealed his records then perhaps you can provide us a copy of his Columbia records?

Now you need to stop lying about your own posts. WE CAN STILL SEE THEM.

Now I want to know if you can get MY COLLEGE RECORDS for me. Can you? If you can "certainly" get proof of whether or not I was enrolled at any school at any time, the do that for Obama. You already have his full name. Instead you are complaining that he is hiding them from you. Am I hiding these same records from you? Are you hiding them from me? I know I have no access to your college records and would love to see you prove you could get access to mine.

I also posted a link to how a couple of newspapers got Bush and Gores transcripts but you guys simply ignored that, why am I not surprised.

President Gore?
I see President Kerry there listed too.
Too much. So...how did we get those transcripts? Were they simply requested and given? Please do explain. Hint: I already know the answer and it does not help your case at all.
I will wait here.

This is all the bamabuts do is try to pick at nits never addressing the issue to keep people occupied in this petty BS. All these claims of proof already on ATS and not even a link... Sigh. You guys must be the lazy weekend shift of sockpuppets...

edit on 24-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Where are your links to "proof" again? I know I posted mine but since many of you have a hard time seeing them in your haste to post crap that someone else already posted, let me help again.

•Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi
Phil Boerner Remembers Obama
Paper for Dr. Michael L. Baron causes a stir

“People assume he’s a novice,” said Michael L. Baron, who taught Mr. Obama in a Columbia seminar on international politics and American policy around the time he wrote the Sundial article.

Article by Obama published March 10, 1983 in Columbia's Sundial
Obama profile on Columbia Wiki

All these links and many more have been posted in THIS VERY THREAD. So that is 3 lies in one post. You say you did not say things that we can quote you saying and you say we do not offer links that have been offered before. Here they are again. I am very interested in how you pretend there are no facts, links, or support this time.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You sure are!
Obama wont be POTUS after the next election (or who knows maybe sooner) and will then disappear like he never existed because he sure as hell wont be in Gov. nor will he be practicing law!!!

That does not even remotely equate to birthers gaining any ground. If Obama fails to win the next election, are you suggesting birthers will stop caring about the constitution, rule of law, what is right?

For the birthers to be right, Obama needs to be proven ilegitimate and his entire presidency declared void. When that happens, you guys will finally get that one point you think you have. If he just walks away, "damage done" so to speak, you are just going to let him?

Why won't he be practicing law?

Maybe he will attempt another ficton book.
Constitution's not respected by the Gov. or TPTB.
Its what it doesnt state about SIG's, banking & bankers thats the US peoples problem.

Truth pursuers 1
Obamarist Suckers 0

edit on 24-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

What would you say the 1 point is for?

Why are you kids so into keeping score anyway? I thought this was all about caring about your country. Apparently you are just going to let Obama walk away without ever being punished for stealing the presidency and you give yourself credit for that?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Anyways... read section 3, the Hollister Incidents. It has a pretty good play by play with screenshots of how I came to the conclusion the ssn was "never issued". If it was issued to him, I would still have a problem with the fact it is a CT number.

You came to a conclusion based on the words and actions of an ADMITTED liar and fraud?

Is this one of those "facts" you were going on about?

I love birther logic. The entire state of Hawaii is lying to cover for Obama and no one can prove an entire State is perpetrating this fraud but this Hollister guy admits to fraud and you eat his claims up.

What "fact" did Hollister reveal about the SSN? Just that it was issued in CT? Then what is your "conclusion?"

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

All this bantering and still no one can verify obama attended Columbia...

truth seekers 200
sockpuppets -10

The links have now been posted in this thread about 3 times. Please take some time to peruse them and then get back with your full and thourough refutation.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Geez six posts in a row just repeating the same non-sense over and over, you guys are desperate. I checked the so called links of proof and it was just more obfuscation. An how many posts have been done now obfuscating about asking for proof vs a name.... Pathetic!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Geez six posts in a row just repeating the same non-sense over and over, you guys are desperate. I checked the so called links of proof and it was just more obfuscation.

Then where did you debunk them? Calling something a lie does not make it a lie. You need to prove your case.

An how many posts have been done now obfuscating about asking for proof vs a name.... Pathetic!

I dunno. Count your own posts. I backed up all my claims. You just sit there and handwave. That is pathetic.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Now how could a Muslim remember such a tradition as Easter? This screw up just hits the nail on the head and proves the point that this guy is not at all natural. And screw you and your idiotic excuses and total B.S. and you know who you are clone!

What? No Easter Greeting? by Keith Koffler on April 25, 2011, 11:11 am Updated 1:30 pm ET Just when I thought the current team running the White House might have used up all its allotted mistakes comes word that President Obama failed to issue either an Easter or a Good Friday greeting to the nation. Now, let’s forget for a moment that these greetings, which presidents issue on many holidays and commemorations of events, are largely perfunctory and symbolic gestures that nobody cares about. Until there’s a problem with them. Fox News first caught the blunder and put it into context that makes the omission insulting to Christians. The mistake is odd enough to call into question just what Obama’s priorities are.
www.whitehousedossier.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Obfuscation?

A new York Times article, a USAtoday article, actual interviews AND PICTURES with his former roommates, friends, and classmates as well as others in office and professional educators.

Let me guess. ALL OF IT shopped. All of it written by fiction authors.

Aliens planted the articles to help cover the truth? The Devil himself is manifesting as these articles?

Seriously, some of you need psycological help, and others just need to finish grade school apparantley.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

That's nothing! I just 'shopped up a pic of him on the White House balcony tracking the little kids with an RPG during the Easter Egg roll. I was going to sell it to WND, but if you want to make a competitive bid...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You should just post it. All the birthers in this thread will probably claim it as irrefutable proof he is also a terrorist. I can definetlly use a good laugh though. Would you mind posting it?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

That's nothing! I just 'shopped up a pic of him on the White House balcony tracking the little kids with an RPG during the Easter Egg roll. I was going to sell it to WND, but if you want to make a competitive bid...

Well, why don't you post it then, for all the worshipers to see.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

What's your bid?
BTW - didn't you mention that you recently got your HI long form BC from HI upon request? If that was you - could you post it? It would be very useful to actually have a known document with which to compare some of the other docs floating around.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

reply to post by userid1

I guess I will use the same website you were using to refute your claims?!?

www.thefogbow.com...

Anytime you are quoting a large section of someone elses work, you should always give them credit for it.

Anyways... read section 3, the Hollister Incidents. It has a pretty good play by play with screenshots of how I came to the conclusion the ssn was "never issued". If it was issued to him, I would still have a problem with the fact it is a CT number.

Lastly, by quoting me you are trying to make me sound like I have made up my mind on the man when in actuality I have not. What I have done is chosen a side, and that is the side seeking more information about the man so I can make a better decision. The side you are on shows you are complacent with the few "facts" we have about the guy and dont want any more. This is the side "they" want you on.
edit on 24-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

My bad - I did not include quotes or the link for the second point. Just tired I guess - normally (as I trust you've seen), I try to be good about that.

Sorry to disagree, the quotes from your comments I noted strongly imply that you were satisfied with the presentation and it was not until later that you began to mention that you'd like more info. Ex:

"You know, the one he committed a felony with on his registration for selective service. I dont think your supposed to fraudulently use those things. Then again, I could be wrong. " - sounds pretty definitive, doesn't it?

My point here is that you've appear to have taken an unsubstantiated claim and boldly pronounced it as proof of a felony. Later, you suggest more info is needed. More info was needed from the start, and claims of a felony were inappropriate at that time - or now for that matter. Having doubts about something is fine (understandable even in this case), - claiming a felony and then suggesting more info is needed is just confusing.

Please also read associated article provided with this link that was imbedded in section three www.obamaconspiracy.org...
I found the fact that the SS #s immediately prior and post Obama's being found, but his being absent interesting, as was the possibility that there might have been reason for a reissue. Tell me what you think.

edit on 26-4-2011 by userid1 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

What's your bid?
BTW - didn't you mention that you recently got your HI long form BC from HI upon request? If that was you - could you post it? It would be very useful to actually have a known document with which to compare some of the other docs floating around.

To the bid, 2 cents, my 2 cents. And as for the long form, I'd love to, but I also love my privacy, and I'm not the public servant that should be posting anything. You have ask for the man you all love and believe in to do that one.
Sorry your barking up the wrong tree.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join