It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes he did have friends in school, and the New York Times and USA today interviewed and spoke with many of them, which you can see if you go back to page 36.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Obama is CIA.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Someone over at a competitive forum who's name I shall not reveal just tied his birth certificate to Allen Dulles... which led me to another interesting piece of information that I was unaware of.

Skunk Works...
edit on 28-4-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Obama Is A CIA Columbia "C" Student.
This man explains it so well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
now im just "post poaching". this is ending up in the garbage bin quickly

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Very good points, all. I was a bit of a nerd in HS, and that was a long time back, but people remembered me years later. Even people I would not have expected to. Have friends from then, that I haven't actually seen in decades (yeah, that long) on my Facebook. All of us are remembered by people, yet someone that famous, and the only person from his past we hear from is Larry Sinclair. Of course, he was removed pretty fast. Someone needs to be digging more. Looking at other dates for his birth (like January of the same year, based on a comment of his own). Look at other names. Other places he could have been. The past presented to us is a sham; the real one has to be there someplace, under some other name. Maybe someone should be looking to see if his face was changed, through plastic surgery, even. What do we know about Michelle's past? If where they met could be traced, and proven, that would be a start. Somewhere, there are people that knew him, unless we go for a pod person scenario here. Or, unless they were all eliminated, or he's changed too much to recognize.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Hawkiye, why are you ignoring the post that cite the USAtoday and the New York Times both interviewing his former roommates and classmates all of which give an accurate account of the type of person he was as well a pictures from those years with said roommates?

They directly address the opening post of this thread and the accusations within. Why are you ignoring it?

And the White House released the long form Birth certificate too today, i sure you will assume its fake though.

Have you actually looked at that document? Do this - save it to your computer. Open it, zoom in. Check the white spaces around all the letters. White spaces where the green watermark should be. Then, check the "registrar's signature" - it says "ukelele". Do those things, and then, if you still think it's the real deal, come back and let us know.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the CIA can change the facts anytime, so it is no problem to forge one ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Very good points, all. I was a bit of a nerd in HS, and that was a long time back, but people remembered me years later. Even people I would not have expected to. Have friends from then, that I haven't actually seen in decades (yeah, that long) on my Facebook. All of us are remembered by people, yet someone that famous, and the only person from his past we hear from is Larry Sinclair.

This issue bears repeating, notwithstanding the (very) few actors brought forward who claim to have known Barry.

I moved 1,200 miles, only to have someone living across my street, who went to high school with me! I was no star either, and yet he knew me (I still can't place the guy, but I'll eventually find my yearbook...his gray beard is probably throwing me off!)

Anyway, where's there's smoke, there's fire, and this Obama "character" has smoke all around him. Something isn't right, and we need to keep saying it.

JR

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

YES! Somehow, almost no one remembers this tall, black student, at a time when he would have stood out, and when he's supposed to be so charismatic. No one comes forward and says they dated him? No one grew up on his street in Hawaii?

Even his own comments and writings aren't accurate. The Bay of Pigs comment, where he stated he was three months old, and that was April of 1961, when, supposedly, he was born in August of that year? The comment about his dad, who would have been a very small boy, "serving" in WWII? The comment about his parents meeting for the first time at a civil rights march that occurred years after his birth? The only article I saw with supposed "roommates" of his, one of them looked Muslim. Gee..... Yet we are not supposed to ask questions? Every other president in the history of the country has had FAR more known about them than this mystery man.

I say, someone should start with that possible January 1961 birth, and maybe see who he knew in Pakistan. Gee, if he was working with the CIA, as many suspect, maybe there is a very personal reason he wanted Osama shot, and killed, not captured. Maybe they knew each other.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
The only article I saw with supposed "roommates" of his, one of them looked Muslim. and killed, not captured.

How does someone "look Muslim"?
What a bigoted remark! Suppose I said that someone "looks Jewish"? That remark is actionable in Europe...

A Muslim is a follower of Islam, which is a religion. No one can look as if they follow a particular religion. Racist much?
You let your fellow birthers down, as they all scream that they're not racist. Oh yes they are!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The only article I saw with supposed "roommates" of his, one of them looked Muslim. Gee..... Yet we are not supposed to ask questions? Every other president in the history of the country has had FAR more known about them than this mystery man.

I say, someone should start with that possible January 1961 birth, and maybe see who he knew in Pakistan. Gee, if he was working with the CIA, as many suspect, maybe there is a very personal reason he wanted Osama shot, and killed, not captured. Maybe they knew each other.

Yeah, maybe they were related!

Seriously, the CIA "connection" seems very plausible. People are recruited throughout the world, and come to play a part in a very dangerous game. Worse, by all appearances, they drag their families along with them, a bit like joining the mob, and we see a multigenerational CIA emerge that should send chills up our spines.

Worse, the top intelligence agencies all work closely together, meaning their span of control is as "global" as ever before in history. "Who's" interests they serve is debatable, but it surely could not be any "national" interests, since they are already well beyond that.

Of course, this is very much a paradigm thing. Most just don't want to get too far out there, and prefer to "keep it simple". Some five centuries after Machiavelli, we should know better than that, but just look at the host of threads here on ATS. People who "should" know better, continually playing into partisan nonsense, picking apart the teeniest minutia, indulging in ego, etc. But, the big picture? They're just not interested.

There is indeed a "big picture" here regarding this man who came from nowhere. While I have a different opinion of when Osama may have died, he's not important at this time, he's just another distraction. I think we do need to focus more on Obama, not Osama.

The disturbing, and controversial "answer" (at least a good part of it), is an earth-shaker. I believe that at this late stage in history, the "hidden" things that we all know are somewhere behind the scenes, are very advanced indeed. Obama is an excellent example of just how advanced PTB "paradigm control" is working.

I believe Obama is a CIA "creation", in a sense (not necessarily cooked up in a lab!), but he is someone who was groomed from an early age to step into the role he is playing. He is multigenerational CIA. There is probably almost nothing that we think we know about him that isn't a fiction, and it shouldn't really surprise us that much. It's 2011 you know, TPTB have worked for centuries on ever expanding their power, and perhaps 99% of their efforts have gone unseen, unrecorded, by a history they write. The immense crimes committed, that will never be punished, the criminals that will never be brought to "justice"...

I'm not talking about Osama either. Just another pawn, in a very sophisticated "game".

But so is Barry. If anything, he is perhaps more "expendable" than JFK. The recent events have convinced me more than ever that some of the next scenes Barry will be called upon to play, aren't necessarily going to work out for him. No doubt, he will be convinced of "A", but all along "B" was planned, and we will be treated to yet a new "twist" in the play.

JR

PS: I don't necessarily think saying someone looks "Muslim" is "racist", they may in fact dress differently. But, this would just be one more distraction from the serious issues of course.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Since, certainly, Obama's Birth Certificate is an obvious fake, perhaps Obama's fall from presidency was a pre-planned event. Perhaps the fall of Obama is engineered to blame the right and cause some kind of race war in the US.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2011 by ManMadeWorld because: wrong link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
* no birth certificate
* no body of Osama anymore
* Obama loaded with scarfs (which didnt exist on earlier photos of him)
* Obama looks strikingly similar on many body parts to Osama

===> OSAMA AND OBAMA ARE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON!

100% proof Osama = Obama:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by noordmo
the CIA can change the facts anytime, so it is no problem to forge one ...

Then why didn't they do a better job of it?

Or are you birthers all such geniuses that you saw through it anyway?
Vicky

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

Frankly I find this kind of response shocking. A President who is shredding the constitution, waging illegal war in Libya, lying to the American people again and again, stripping American citizens of all their civil and human rights, spending billions like there's no tomorrow, addicted to the golf course - as if that's not enough to raise concern, there IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT HIS PAST AT ALL, and many, many serious questions about his birth certificate, which appears to possibly be a forgery.

So, if all this is silly, please, please do tell me what you would consider to be important? Lindsay Lohan's drug problem, perhaps.

edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by othello
Isn't there some sort of presidential vetting process where they determine if they meet the requirements of running for president etc.You think someone would of raised a red flag at some 3 letter agency.Ah yes they are all involved in it.So all of you closet hatemongers,racists,biggots, head sticking in the stand, fox news watching obama haters get over it already.

We've been through this before and no. the candidates are vouched for by the national parties.(i.e. Nancy Pelosi's signature.and we know what that's worth: "We can't tell you whats in the bill (candidate) until you vote for the bill ("candidate".)
edit on 20-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Correct, and if White House Insider is to be believed, Pelosi is holding over him the fact that she obscured the confirmation of his eligibility.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear
Since, certainly, Obama's Birth Certificate is an obvious fake, perhaps Obama's fall from presidency was a pre-planned event. Perhaps the fall of Obama is engineered to blame the right and cause some kind of race war in the US.
o

Interesting thought and there sure are plenty here on ATS who constantly try to label all those who are questioning or criticizing him as racists.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
The only article I saw with supposed "roommates" of his, one of them looked Muslim. and killed, not captured.

How does someone "look Muslim"?
What a bigoted remark! Suppose I said that someone "looks Jewish"? That remark is actionable in Europe...

A Muslim is a follower of Islam, which is a religion. No one can look as if they follow a particular religion. Racist much?
You let your fellow birthers down, as they all scream that they're not racist. Oh yes they are!

The appearance was Middle Eastern, and the name looked to be one common among Muslims. Get a grip. Not every comment used to describe a person is somehow "racist". If it is, then I don't want to hear any more comments about the "white man" being responsible for all the woes of the world, because that would be racist, would it not? The fact is, tons of people that DID attend those schools have stated they never saw nor heard of Barry. Far more than claim to have known him, which is, literally, a mere handful at this stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join