It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Caught lifting Animal? ( not the debunked cow video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by Vandalour

Yep, someone just happened to be out randomly filming cattle when all of a sudden one gets abducted by a disc of light.

If you cant see whats wrong in this vid then you need help my friend.

Your the one that needs help... UFO´s gets captured on film because of "someone just happend to be on location with a camera" what did you expect ?

People are out filming other stuff then UFO´s... if a UFO came by would you film it.. ? I would

And futhermore... almost EVERYBODY got a bloody cellphone..

If you say that video is fake of him being able to film a UFO with a camera... then I cant help you

Yes your right it's just pure luck and being in the right place at the right time, cameraman out walking, carrying out his favourite pastime you know..."cow filming" (its all the rage you know) and suddenly a ufo appears AND steals a cow! In broad daylight unbelievably fortuitous if I say so myself. But I can believe it is true because once I was out swimming in lochness once in the himalayas with a full camera crew when I filmed the lochness monster and it spat out a Yeti! I actually am willing to release one still frame from this video upon request taken underwater at night on the moon. I dare it to be debunked!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Guess people are too lazy to read the description so here are some snips from it:

As far as the lights go:

There are no street lamps or pylons where the footage was filmed, just fields, and it is usually pitch black and silent at night, so there is no simple alternative explanation. "We are very excited." Derek told how he looked out of his window the next evening to see if the lights came back - and saw three helicopters flying around the field as if searching the site.

Another snip"

Officials at nearby RAF Odiham said they could not comment at the time "for security reasons".

I guess Nick Pope has looked at it:

Expert Nick Pope, who used to run the British Government's UFO Project, said the latest footage needed urgent investigation by the authorities.

One more:

The Ministry of Defence yesterday declined to comment on the incident, saying only: "The MoD examines UFO reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity." "Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported."

And again, The LINK to Read it ALL
edit on 19-4-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok get ready to some BAD english spelling.. im from Denmark and my english sucks monkey behind

Yep, someone just happened to be out randomly filming cattle when all of a sudden one gets abducted by a disc of light.

If you cant see whats wrong in this vid then you need help my friend.

Your the one that needs help... UFO´s gets captured on film because of "someone just happend to be on location with a camera" what did you expect ?

People are out filming other stuff then UFO´s... if a UFO came by would you film it.. ? I would

And futhermore... almost EVERYBODY got a bloody cellphone..

If you say that video is fake of him being able to film a UFO with a camera... then I cant help you

OK using your argument.

Why is this the only one thats ever been filmed?
Why does'nt the cow react to the fact thats it being hoisted in the air?
Why do non of the other cows react to whats going on?
Why is the UFO nothing more than a crude light?
where's the evidence that that exact same cow was found later lifeless and bloodless which the vid states?
Why is the video only the exact length needed to capture this whole event taking place?
Who shot the vid?
Where was it shot?
Who's farm was it?
Wheres the farmer who's cow it was, coming forward to corroberate the claim?

I could go on but i doubt you could answer half of these questions. When something is too good to be true that usualy means its is. However im willing to accept that video is genuine if you can persuade me.

Why is this the only one thats ever been filmed?
its not, there are few out there AND there are farmers that have seen this but to scared to publish their findings

Why does'nt the cow react to the fact thats it being hoisted in the air?
I heard from alot of abducties that when the "beam" from the alien ship hit them, engulf them and move them around, they have no control at all.. they just sense the bright light and the feeling of floating

Why do non of the other cows react to whats going on?
Pehaps they are "stunned to" perhaps the UFO is invisible to them ? perhaps its because there is no sudden movement, everybody know that animals dont like sudden movements.. the "beam" transport is made in a smooth way. There are endless more answers to this question, because im not a expert in alien technology. Lets say its a million years more advance race then humans.. we could not even DREAM of their abillities, it would be like magic to us. Like if we try and teach a giraf to build a atomicbomb.

Why is the UFO nothing more than a crude light?
im not a expert in alien technology, but I would guess that in the future, we dont travel in materials with mass, we desolve into light and move as one, in "light ships" Same way we soon will be able to share data over the net with the speed of light
www.youthkiawaaz.com...
There is no reason to use a ship with mass, since it cant handle the speeds to travel across the universe and it breaks down. The only danger when traveling in light ships, are ofc blackholes

where's the evidence that that exact same cow was found later lifeless and bloodless which the vid states?
I do belive the "commentator" voice was added later, and was not in the original footage I first saw.

Why is the video only the exact length needed to capture this whole event taking place?
Alot of videos on the net does this. I hate it to, I must admit it add to the supession, but it dont prove it a fake. it only prove its a bad editor, and who to blame.. people that capture ufo´s on video by acident post them on youtube in a hurry and alot of those people are not experts in that, perhaps its their first time, and perhaps they crop the vidio at the end when the ufo disapear because they want to show the part where the UFO is in and nothing else... as I said I hate that to.. I want to see the aftermach.

Who shot the vid?
An anonymous that posted it on a privat forum back in 2000, then people downloaded it and started uploading it all over the net.. and now the background story is either lost or made up by people busy havesting the fame

Where was it shot?
The information is lost, I cant track the souce of this video, then again.. perhaps the camera man dont want he´s farm overrun by UFO nuts, or the locals to think of him as a nut.

Who's farm was it?
I belive I aswered this in the two questions above

The reason I answer your questions are not to proove it a real ufo video... its to proove that you just cant go around calling everything a hoax because you dont get all the information you want.

And I wonder how many people would call it a hoax when the real ET land all over the world..
People would just be like.. omg thats to good to be true, must be fake

persuade you ??
I cant persuade you, and im not trying.. we are each diffrent, I got personally reasons for not to dismiss these kind of videos to quickly... perhaps you find your reason some day

edit on 19-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

its not, there are few out there AND there are farmers that have seen this but to scared to publish their findings

Well you should have no problem with providing me with these other vids. How do you know that theres farmers that are too scared to come forward, if their too scared to come forward. Please ellaborate.

Pehaps they are "stunned to" perhaps the UFO is invisible to them ? perhaps its because there is no sudden movement, everybody know that animals dont like sudden movements.. the "beam" transport is made in a smooth way. There are endless more answers to this question, because im not a expert in alien technology. Lets say its a million years more advance race then humans.. we could not even DREAM of their abillities, it would be like magic to us. Like if we try and teach a giraf to build a atomicbomb.

OK im willing to concede this one on the basis that your baseless asumptions could only be met by more asumptions on my part. However guess work does'nt count as any kind of proof. So technicaly i cant accept anything that you've wrote unless you can back it up.

im not a expert in alien technology, but I would guess that in the future, we dont travel in materials with mass, we desolve into light and move as one, in "light ships" Same way we soon will be able to share data over the net with the speed of light

Your right, your not an expert on alien technology. Yet you try to loosely base your theory on something that does'nt even add up to what you originaly said. Unless you can clearly demostrate how whats mentioned in your link is what appears in the video then your just making wild assumptions yet again.

I do belive the "commentator" voice was added later, and was not in the original footage I first saw.

So if the voice over that was added to the vid is nothing to do with the vid. Then why should i accept the vid to be true. The voice is trying to convince me of something that was never proven. Why should i believe the video is any different?

An anonymous that posted it on a privat forum back in 2000, then people downloaded it and started uploading it all over the net.. and now the background story is either lost or made up by people busy havesting the fame

So the person that witnessed this amazing event is'nt willing to put his/her name to it. Sorry but unless i can check the source then i cant believe it and niether should you. What if this annonymous person is a CGI expert?

The information is lost, I cant track the souce of this video, then again.. perhaps the camera man dont want he´s farm overrun by UFO nuts, or the locals to think of him as a nut.

Is the information lost or did it ever exist in the first place? I,ll go with the later. If the camera man was so shy then why did he/she post the video on the internet for the whole world to see? Calling people UFO nuts must mean that you place yourself in this category. given the fact that you believe this is a UFO abducting a cow. If your a nut then why should i take anything you say to be true?

The reason I answer your questions are not to proove it a real ufo video... its to proove that you just cant go around calling everything a hoax because you dont get all the information you want

Yes i can. When supposed proof of anything is put forward then the very least i expect is the information i require. As would anyone who was looking at this objectively. The fact that you dont have the same information that i dont yet you think this real shows you to be gullable.

And I wonder how many people would call it a hoax when the real ET land all over the world..

ET's could land in my back garden and i would still call this video a hoax.

I cant persuade you, and im not trying.. we are each diffrent, I got personally reasons for not to dismiss these kind of videos to quickly... perhaps you find your reason some day

The fact that you answered my post in the way that you did would suggest that you are trying to persuade me. So make your mind up. No i wont find a reason to suddenly start accepting YT vids that are clearly hoaxes.

edit on 19/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Can't really tell anything just from that photo.One could easily claim it is.... Just about anything...

I will wait to make any guesses until I see a video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

the things you say are the wild assumptions here.. you are just a troll that only belive what you see in the mirror, discussing with you about subjects that are not proven by science and acepted by the majority is a waste of words.

Long live

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by KrypticCriminal

the things you say are the wild assumptions here.. you are just a troll that only belive what you see in the mirror, discussing with you about subjects that are not proven by science and acepted by the majority is a waste of words.

Long live

The fact that you say what ive said is merely wild assumption tells me everything i need to know my friend. You cant refute them.

As for things that havent been proven by science, If you've seen any of my posts on other threads like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You would quickly find that this is'nt the case and is in fact a wild assumption on your part.

Its a hoax.
You've been blinded by your belief.
Just accept that you could be wrong.

edit on 19/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Can't really tell anything just from that photo.One could easily claim it is.... Just about anything...

I will wait to make any guesses until I see a video.

Actually the video is on the 1st page of this thread hun.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This was posted a few times in 2009, cow or buffalo, years later I still don't see anything getting beamed up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I really can't see what all the fuss is about. All I can see is two objects which are unrecognisable and really can't be described as a 'UFO' because the picture is so blurry. However, if we were able to view the original video then I think we could all start passing a judgment on what exactly we are seeing. Its very hard to say 'yeah, its this' or 'yeah its that' when the evidence provided is quite poor. It would be good if we could have the video posted on here (if possible) but at this moment in time I can't really see anything of any importance other than what looks to be a few lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join