It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Caught lifting Animal? ( not the debunked cow video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was just poking around in the Coast2Coast website. Looking through their photo gallery, I came across this picture.

One of the only reasons I am bringing it here is the fact that as you can see below "Linda Moulton Howe " submitted it. She is one person whos work I really respect. I just don't think she would submit something like this unless she thought it was worthy of being submitted.

Keep in my mind it is one frame from a video, which quite frankly I would like to see the rest of, but this is what we have for now.

Here is the description that was posted with the photo:

Linda Moulton Howe sent us one of the frames from a video that shows a large dangling object (possibly a cow or water buffalo) below a bright red and white aerial light. Shot on 9/28/09, the video camera was aimed out of a bedroom window toward a farm field about a mile away in Overton, Hampshire, England. The farm raises 1,500 water buffalo imported from Romania in addition to cattle and other animals. The videotaper is retired auto mechanic, Derek Bridges, 69.

This photo can be FOUND HERE ON C2C

I am posting it below as well. I have not retouched or enhanced it or anything. This is just how it looks on the website as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Well the only way to make any kind of judgment is to see the video its self. Part of me doubts that Linda would have put forward this one frame, given the fact that she knows what is required to constitute as any kind of proof.

You cant gleam anything from this image. With that said im willing to with hold any further oppinion untill the video itself comes out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well the photo is pretty ambiguous, I am pretty interested though. I just hope the video happens to be a bit clearer, which, due to it's delayed release, I would say there is a good chance of.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'll bite...

This photo reminds me of something Greer would take on one of his high desert (pay me! pay me!) mescaline trips, and then pass off as the real alien deal.

I see no cow or bison or anything.

I see a blurry pixelated photo that could be anything. What do you see Op?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

i cannot see an animal or a UFO - what do you see ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Perhaps some people say this video is debunked.. but that dont make it.
To good to be true, perhaps for people that cant handle the truth
Anyway, I not seen proof that its a fake... alot of guesses, yes.. but debunked ? NO

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuned Agent
I'll bite...

This photo reminds me of something Greer would take on one of his high desert (pay me! pay me!) mescaline trips, and then pass off as the real alien deal.

Well, I have just been playing around with it in my gimp program to see what there was to see. It is just that I am so new to that program I am not getting it to do exactly what I would like as far as trying to bring the "cow" out better. Im hoping someone around here that is better at a program like that can do a better job. A couple things I did do though definitely made it appear more cow like in structure. I just dont want to present any of it because the members are so fussy here about enhancements etc.Specially since as I said the program is new to me.

I do know I am going to try and poke around Linda's site and see if I can find the video, although last time I went to it she only shared so much for free, so we shall see. I would guess though that she did see the whole video and I am guessing she probably talked about it on the show at some point when she was a guest. So, I would think there is something to it.She really isn't one to talk out her butt. At least imho.
edit on 19-4-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yep, someone just happened to be out randomly filming cattle when all of a sudden one gets abducted by a disc of light.

If you cant see whats wrong in this vid then you need help my friend.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by Tuned Agent
I'll bite...

Well, I have just been playing around with it in my gimp program to see what there was to see. It is just that I am so new to that program I am not getting it to do exactly what I would like as far as trying to bring the "cow" out better. Im hoping someone around here that is better at a program like that can do a better job. A couple things I did do though definitely made it appear more cow like in structure. I just dont want to present any of it because the members are so fussy here about enhancements etc.Specially since as I said the program is new to me.

I do know I am going to try and poke around Linda's site and see if I can find the video, although last time I went to it she only shared so much for free, so we shall see. I would guess though that she did see the whole video and I am guessing she probably talked about it on the show at some point when she was a guest. So, I would think there is something to it.She really isn't one to talk out her butt. At least imho.
edit on 19-4-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Like you, i have a lot of respect for what Linda does. Thats why im not dismissing it out of hand. I for one would love to see the enhacements that you've made on the image. If its better than that in the OP then its a start.

Dont let your actions be governed by what other peoplle may think. I can guarentee you now. No matter what you put forward. There will be those who'll try to pick holes in it.

You just need a thick skin and the resolve to stick by what you believe to be true, but also the humility to accept when your wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Fair enough Op. While I reserve my thoughts about Linda, I think the key point is that you'll have to pay to see anything else on her website.

Smell funny to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like I have found the video. Of course typically it isnt the best, but consider he was filming from almost a mile away what can you expect. The good news is the description is nice and detailed so I suggest going to the actual footage on youtube so you can read it for yourselves.

Link to Video w/ Description

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Yep, someone just happened to be out randomly filming cattle when all of a sudden one gets abducted by a disc of light.

Your the one that needs help... UFO´s gets captured on film because of "someone just happend to be on location with a camera" what did you expect ?

People are out filming other stuff then UFO´s... if a UFO came by would you film it.. ? I would

And futhermore... almost EVERYBODY got a bloody cellphone..

If you say that video is fake of him being able to film a UFO with a camera... then I cant help you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

post by onehuman
One of the only reasons I am bringing it here is the fact that as you can see below "Linda Moulton Howe " submitted it.

I am not so sure Linda Moulton Howe is as credible as you would like to think she is .
She has gained a reputation for promoting frauds , such as Jaime Maussan and Brazilian UFO fraud Urandir Oliveira .
This picture and story seem like an attempt to get hits and maybe paid subscriptions for her website .

Thread on Linda Moulton Howe hoax/fraud
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-4-2011 by gortex because: Forgot the link....Doh..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Jaime Maussan proven a fraud ? do you have a link to some more information about this...
I seen alot of videos of UFO´s he presented from Mexico that cought my attention.. like the video of the massive ufo fleets

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Your the one that needs help... UFO´s gets captured on film because of "someone just happend to be on location with a camera" what did you expect ?

People are out filming other stuff then UFO´s... if a UFO came by would you film it.. ? I would

And futhermore... almost EVERYBODY got a bloody cellphone..

If you say that video is fake of him being able to film a UFO with a camera... then I cant help you

OK using your argument.

Why is this the only one thats ever been filmed?
Why does'nt the cow react to the fact thats it being hoisted in the air?
Why do non of the other cows react to whats going on?
Why is the UFO nothing more than a crude light?
where's the evidence that that exact same cow was found later lifeless and bloodless which the vid states?
Why is the video only the exact length needed to capture this whole event taking place?
Who shot the vid?
Where was it shot?
Who's farm was it?
Wheres the farmer who's cow it was, coming forward to corroberate the claim?

I could go on but i doubt you could answer half of these questions. When something is too good to be true that usualy means its is. However im willing to accept that video is genuine if you can persuade me.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's the worst footage I've ever seen. You can't make anything out. The "light" seems stationary, like on a pole.
I don't see how anyone can claim anything with this.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here's a starter for you .
www.ufowatchdog.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
very unclear picture.To be honest i cant make anything from it.

Looks like a fuzzy light shinning on another fuzzy white thing.

Did i mention it looked fuzzy?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have to say with honesty. Even without bringing Linda moulton Howe's credentials in to question. The video is no more clearer than the still image itself. As with most cases its just two lights.

Therefore in line with what ive said with the pic in the priginal post. Nothing can be gleamed by watching this vid. I dont care who provided it, or what website it came from.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding me - so that's supposed to be a cow abduction? Looks like a porch light with a caterpillar hanging from it..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join