It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO beams up buffalo w/ video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
saw this on one of my boards;
www.thesun.co.uk...

"As far as I know, this is the first time anyone in the world has filmed animal abduction, so obviously I'm pretty chuffed." Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
fuzzy ufo video is fuzzy

I mean, it's not a plane, that much is certain, but that's about it. I haven't watched it with sound though, to be fair (at work= I can't )

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
that's a streetlight, we have the same where I live.
You can even see the pole

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Its in the middle of a farm field.

"There are no street lamps or pylons where the footage was filmed, just fields, and it is usually pitch black and silent at night, so there is no simple alternative explanation. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Please read before "debunking"
thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

It's not about debunking, I just looked at the video and immediately recognized a street light in it. Just telling you what I see. that said, I also don't see a buffalo being beamed up, if it is there then tell me where to find it.

btw, someone 'saying' it was filmed in a farm field doesn't nececarily make it a farm field, I don't see any field on the video, only a black background.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree, streetlight.

A regular dual streetlight like you see on the side of big roads.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

btw, someone 'saying' it was filmed in a farm field doesn't nececarily make it a farm field, I don't see any field on the video, only a black background.

That's true and it's ok to debunk I wasn't saying that there are witnesses that say there were no street lites.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Sun newspaper is a sensationalist load of nonsense,
all of the alleged photos/videos on their site have been
debunked as reflections or hoaxes,they are not to be trusted
imo.
And buffalo in Basingstoke
???
Someone is yanking their chain I would think?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I dunno man, have you ever been out in basingstoke? There's some people who could well be classed as buffalo

[/flippantremarks'r'us]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I dunno man, have you ever been out in basingstoke? There's some people who could well be classed as buffalo

[/flippantremarks'r'us]

Is that of the banjo playing variety?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As commented on the SUN's website " I don't see no bull but i do see bulls**t ".. Classic, Ill sit on the fence on this but why didn't the person go into the field afterwords and flick to night vision for more clues ?? .....

[edit on 2-11-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Its in the middle of a farm field.

"There are no street lamps or pylons where the footage was filmed, just fields, and it is usually pitch black and silent at night, so there is no simple alternative explanation. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Please read before "debunking"
thank you

Uh, Just like WMD's in Iraq, the media is as fuzzy as this video.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why is EVERY ufo video blurred or shaky or otherwise dubious? Has anyone ever seen a video that is clear and unambiguous? WHy not???

Surely if there have been so many millions of sighting, we would have one that is clear? Same with moon and mars pics..

Even NASA can't seem to shoot a clear video!! Not that they would release it but the point is until I see a vid that is not blurry or out of focus or too distant to see anything other than a dot moving around, the UFO movement will continue to suffer from ridicule.

Please, just one...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

I saw a clear one from another thread, it was cgi.

Yes, that's kinda how it goes.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

I agree and I was hoping when I posted someone could work there magic with the video and enhance it or something

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I heard about this on coast to coast.

Streetlight? What? lol

I believe this man, he's not a liar. The Reppys just wanted some sweet buffalo burgers. Yum-o

Great find! I was hoping to see this!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

How does a streetlight beam up a buffalo?

I think this needs further investigating....

We need a streetlight, a buffalo, an old priest and a young priest.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

"Why is EVERY ufo video blurred or shaky or otherwise dubious? Has anyone ever seen a video that is clear and unambiguous? WHy not??? "

Thats easy!! There are occasionally clear and unambiguous photos and videos of UFOs, however IF they are CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS the skeptics and debunkers immediately scream FAKE... HOAX!!

Regarding this thread, I read the description, looked at the video...and yes it is POSSIBLE it is what the person who took the video says it is. One reply said it was a streetlamp and they could see the pole. It COULD be a streetlamp..but I fail to see a "pole". Then again why would anyone photograph a streetlamp in the middle of the night and then say it was a UFO with a steer hanging in mid air under it? Surely if you wanted to hoax a ufo video even a drunk brit could come up with something better than that.

I hope someone with some UFO organization will go there, look at the site and interview the person who did the video.

These "final" pronouncements of hoax or fake get a bit old when nobody on here was there or has anything to go on other than a grainy video.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Exactly! Standard response is ridicule, either through design (PTB, MSM) or conditioning (sheeple, debunkers, skeptics). That is why a clear piece of evidence is so crucial. The smoking gun if you will.

Unfortunately though the PTB manage to stonewall all evidence that threatens their cosy little setup, just look at 9-11. If you can get away with that just wonder what else they have done.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Streetlight

The farm - owned by 1979 Formula 1 champ Jody Scheckter - insists no cattle have gone missing Boss Sara Whittall said: "We have never seen any aliens or UFOs around here. "All our animals have been accounted for, so we have not had any abductions either." Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b359521faaaa.jpg[/atsimg]
(right click to view image in full)

I've dotted in where the street light post would be, and you can see a faint line on the image, which looks exactly like a post with a bit of street light hitting it

There's no reference point and certainly no cow.

Why would he do it? Gets his name in the paper.

[edit on 2/11/09 by Daisy-Lola]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join