It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you Believe in God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
No hard proof, No god. simple

Just courious ,what would you consider hard proof?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I don't refer to it as god because that would make IT above me and the universe was created infinitely and equally so that means I'm equal to "god" which I call creation.

Actually were all part of God, we stem from the very source of it all, nobody can be God, but God himself.
And that is the very reason why Satan was condemned, too much pride...God gave him everything and yet he taught he was greater than God.

Peace

Don't say ACTUALLY because you have no place correcting my reality. it is mine to shape so stay out of it. WERE ALL GOD AND I AM GOD. One day you'll have to figure it out so best of luck to you.

P.S. I hate mythology

Peace in wisdom,
An
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: MORE

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant
I tend not to blindly take ancient storys that have been forced in to the minds of people for hundreds of years (believe or burn, quite literally) as truth. If you do, you should seriously reconsider either your knowledge of history, or your mental health.

I believe there is more, but it is not to be found in any of the modern day religions. To claim there is a god because some old book says so, is ridiculous.

Forced into the minds?! Are you implying that people aren't capable of deciding what to believe for themselves? Since you "believe that there is more", and you say that it isn't to be found in any of the modern day religions, then where from, may I ask, do you come to believe "that there is more"?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow. The wisdom of this world. I'm sure most of you search for God just like a bank robber searches for a policeman. The proof is in how most of your knowledge of God is not from a dedicated site devoted exclusively to the subject, but from ATS, the bastion of secular humanism. More proof? The same accusations that were refuted in the 2nd century are brought up on a daily basis here. Like my signature says, most people here have no desire to understand, they prefer to be comforted by like minded individuals that reject the truth as well.

go to www.carm.org if you want some real answers

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Atheist usually argue it is scientifically unprovable therefore until proven scientifically, GOD doesn't exist.

That being said, Atheist forget that science is the explanation of creation, can't explain the creator. Not many out there who will deny that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by slcobx

I understand what you're saying. There are many things which we really cant explain such as conciseness, but personally I think its a great stretch to believe in god because you cant explain something. Personally, I like the idea that our physical bodies are just one aspect of who we are. I think science has yet to explain something that spiritually has hinted at for ages. Some people may see this as hypocritical but I think science and some apsects of spirituality are pointing to the same conclusion. I wish I could tell you all the answers but we are still discovering who we really are. I think we can all take this journey together if we quit belittling ourselves, and creating imaginary borders through race, tribe, and religion. Oh dear, I didnt mean to preach. I'll let someone say it in a much better way

And I only say "delusional" because that is the only impression you have given in the comments you have posted. I didnt mean to offend.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

I don't refer to it as god because that would make IT above me and the universe was created infinitely and equally so that means I'm equal to "god" which I call creation.

God is perfect as can be, in everything he does, so are we perfect than???

Yes he created everything equally, isn't he very smart???

Are you willing to the live the perfect life God wants you to live??? Unfortunately we all can't, therefore He sent his only son Jesus to show us the way???

So to be able to merge with God, simply live the life Jesus lived...simply as that.

Peace...

edit on 19-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

The harder question is why do you? There are only a handful of reasons that I can think of why someone would be religious.

1- You were raised that way.....or what I like to call "Cuz Mama said!"

2- It is because you went through a really tough time, down in the dumps, and lost your sense of belonging or a loved one or illness and someone came and witnessed to you and you saw the error of your ways? And now your life is so much better? Or is it just your afterlife will be so much better? Or you were healed?

Gangsters do that too. So do most hate groups. As a matter of fact, military boot camp does it too. It's called conditioning. Break a person down, or find someone who is already down then reel them in. When you feel like your life is so screwed up, they can give you hope for a new one after you die, or make it easier to think of a loved one "in a better place".

Or is it the other way for you?

3- Because.....dun dun duuuuunnn....what IF????

Fearmongering...you will burn for eternityyyyyy and experience the worst pain and suffering after death if you do not......hmmmm.....confess your sins...no wait.....go to church....no that's not it....ask jesus into your heart....no wait...errr...believe in God...no cause God believes in you...what?...oh wait....

Let's say I decided to believe (can one really just "decide" to believe?) in God, Allah, Buhdda, whatever. All religions have their own "thing" you have to go through to be accepted into heaven (isn't that kind of the pay-off...the goal, right?). Well since it's the goal, and most have the different "thing" (baptism, confession, bear testimony, mission, etc) isn't it kind of important to get that "thing" correct? Religions vary over what the "thing" is. How do you know your God is the one you are supposed to be praying to? WHAT IF your wrong?

I'm an organ donor....so I hope the Egyptians weren't right....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Are you willing to the live the perfect life god wants you to live??? Unfortunately we all can't, therefore He sent his only son Jesus to show us the way???

So to be able to merge with God, simply live the life Jesus lived...simply as that.

Peace...

I'm not done with you. ABSOLUTELY we were given a soul so we are perfect BUT here's the catch WE ARE SOULS. Souls are the god-like creatures we refer to. Jesus was a very very very old spirit thousands and thousands of years evolved. He was reborn into the flesh to guide us on the lighted most desirable path.

I am currently living the perfect life that I WANT TO LIVE. And I do follow the teachings of Jesus probably more so than you. I have interpreted his teachings and deciphered them as well for myself to benefit myself. I suggest you read THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL OF JESUS. you would enjoy it.

I am love,
An

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
I know this thread is up to 4 pages already, but I want to address this response from the OP....

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
nevermind, i just posted this to help people and i get a bunch of jerks, like "nope, no God" i will pray for your unhappy souls

Firstly, a true Christian would never refer to another human being as a Jerk..even if they have different Beliefs to your's. Name calling is not on here at ATS... try to control yourself when responding to opposition... that way you will learn to Master Yourself.

Who says these Souls are unhappy?

From my direct experience I can tell you that a Soul is not the small, naughty thing you were Indoctrinated into Believing it is. No sir... a Soul is massive, powerful and already Perfect.

To a Soul there is no good or bad.. there is only Valid Experiences of offer Here.

All Souls are only portions of the One Source/Awareness/Energy of this Universe. If we had to we could say this Universe is 'God'. It is not Male.. it is not the same God as in Genesis.. and neither is the Christian God of Love.

God, as spoken about in the Bible simply does not exist.. although at some point in history 'He' did exist as a Male Alien Visitor to Earth.. so the Origins of Genesis tell us.

Interesting, I'd like to know, how did you come to your conclusions?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To answer your question,

God's existence can not be proven, neither can he be disproven.

So why should I assume that he exists?

I can tell you that the Christian god is false. That is obvious. You only have to look at the countless religions that existed before it to realize that attempting to explain reality is a tendency in humans. Humanity was not prepared to answer those question in past, and their inability reflected in their answers to these questions.

I think we are moving closer to the truth, but we may have a long way to go. Until then I have no reason to bother with what seems such an archaic explanation of reality.

Also,

Humanity does not need doubt, which is how many people view religion. Beyond the necessities to live, Humanity needs the truth and that is what we will always need. If you can demonstrate that god is the truth, then great.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you willing to the live the perfect life god wants you to live??? Unfortunately we all can't, therefore He sent his only son Jesus to show us the way???

Peace...

I'm not done with you. ABSOLUTELY we were given a soul so we are perfect BUT here's the catch WE ARE SOULS. Souls are the god-like creatures we refer to. Jesus was a very very very old spirit thousands and thousands of years evolved. He was reborn into the flesh to guide us on the lighted most desirable path.

I am currently living the perfect life that I WANT TO LIVE. And I do follow the teachings of Jesus probably more so than you. I have interpreted his teachings and deciphered them as well for myself to benefit myself. I suggest you read THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL OF JESUS. you would enjoy it.

I am love,
An

Yes, the soul is perfect, I agree. But physically we cannot claim to be equal to God.
Why because the Physical world we live in, is simply a lower plain of existence...so you, a physical being, therefore can not be God.

Jesus was killed for spreading the truth and by his actions, many came to believe him to be the true son of the living God or physical God so to speak. The holy trinity.

So why don't you show us that you are the way, the truth and the life, if you claim to be God.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

You said "I don't refer to it as god because that would make IT above me and the universe was created infinitely and equally so that means I'm equal to "god" which I call creation."

Seems pretty hubristic. The universe isn't infinite.

The universe is not beginning-less..What if someone told you "I will give you this dollar after an infinite amount of time". Will you ever receive this dollar? No. Likewise, if an infinite amount of time preceded the present, will it ever be traversed? No. The claim entails that an infinite amount of time can be traversable - which is impossible. In other words, an explanation:

Premise A: We exist here today.

Premise B: Before we existed there were a series of events, one after another leading up to our existence today. (The passing of such a series of events is what we call time, and measure in minutes, days, weeks and years.)

If one accepts Premise A, then one must also accept that the series of events in premise B must have a beginning. This must be, because if someone claims that an eternal amount of events had to be concluded before his existence, then he is saying that eternity came to an end, which is a contradiction in terms. It is like if someone said “this car will only get to its destination after its wheels have spun infinitely many times,” and then claimed that the car arrived at its destination. It is clear, however, that the car could never have gotten to its destination if an infinite number of spins was the condition for its arrival.

Those who claim that the world has no beginning are in fact saying that it is a prerequisite for tomorrow to arrive that an infinite number of events first take place. This is impossible, because infinity cannot end. Clearly then, the number of events that precedes our existence must have a limit.

In addition, since it is necessarily true that this series of events has a beginning, then it must also be that before this beginning there were no series of events (defined as anything with a beginning). If someone claimed otherwise, then they would end up with the same contradiction (saying that infinity came to an end). Accordingly, the claim that the world was created by random events is irrational.

Rather, there must be a Creator that gave the series of events existence, since it was nonexistent before it began. Moreover, since it is impossible for there to be any events before the existence of this series, then it must also be that the Creator is not attributed with events, i.e. with any attribute or action that has a beginning. This again means that the Creator does not resemble His creation, since all created attributes must have a beginning. Actually, having a beginning and being a creation is the same thing. This is because to create is to bring into existence, and everything with a beginning must have been brought into existence.

We know from the above, by mathematical precision and logical necessity, that the Creator exists and does not resemble His creation. From the fact that the world has a beginning, we have proven that it must have a creator. The name of this creator is Allah in Arabic. If someone asks, “Who created Allah?” we say Allah does not have a creator, and does not need one as Allah has no beginning. If someone then asks, “how can you accept that Allah has no beginning, while you do not accept that the world has no beginning?” The answer is that we have shown that the world has a beginning based on the fact that it changes (changes are events). We do not believe, however, that Allah changes. Rather, we believe The Creator is One, and doesn’t change/materialize and has no beginning.

The fact that Allah does not resemble the creations can also be known by saying that since The Creator's existence must be (as shown above), then it cannot also be merely possible (since “must be” and “possible” are incompatible meanings – something cannot be both a must and a possibility at the same time). Therefore, The Creator must be clear of any attribute that belongs to the possible category of things. For example, weakness, limits, boundaries and needs are attributes that may or may not have existence; their existence depends on them being created; their existence is a possibility, not a must. They need a Creator to specify their limits. We know that we need a Creator, because we know that our own attributes need specification. We know they need specification because they have limits, and limits must be specified. For example, if you pointed at a table in a room and said, “Who made it in that shape?” and someone answered, “No one, it is just there like that eternally!” Would you accept this? Of course not, because we know anything limited needs someone to specify it.

If someone asked: If an event can be defined as an action that has a beginning and giving a series of events existence is an action with a beginning (and if it’s not, then what is it?), then how can one rationally conclude, based on the logic presented above, that the Creator is not attributed with events?

The answer to this is that we did not define events as actions having a beginning, but as “anything that has a beginning.” Actions may have a beginning, namely the actions of creation – as they all share this resemblance, or they may not, namely the actions of Allah.

Allah does not resemble the creations, so is not an event or attributed with events. This is because to “create” is to “bring into existence,” and all events are therefore by definition created. As Allah’s attributes are not creations, they are not events.

Last but not least, in attempt to confuse, or out of confusion some may ask:

“What if the world’s existence is cyclical?” Our answer to this is that cycles are still one cycle one after another, so they are events. Some may also ask, in an attempt to confuse: “Before Allah created this series of events, was He able to create another series or not?” Our answer to this is that this is a nonsensical question, because what we established was that there must be an event that is first, regardless of the number of series, or the number of worlds preceding the current one. We also established that Allah’s actions are not events, so they are not described with a “before.”

We are humans, we're weak and so small in this vast universe. We can't create, i.e., bring something from nothing. We use material that was here to construct and manipulate to form other objects of which never thought of. For example, the materials to make planes were here 5,000 years ago. Even if there was no steel or iron, the objects to "manipulate" to transmute them to steel/iron were.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The answer to this is that we did not define events as actions having a beginning, but as “anything that has a beginning.” Actions may have a beginning, namely the actions of creation – as they all share this resemblance, or they may not, namely the actions of Allah.

Allah does not resemble the creations, so is not an event or attributed with events. This is because to “create” is to “bring into existence,” and all events are therefore by definition created. As Allah’s attributes are not creations, they are not events.
reply to post by Reprobation

Sorry I missed this one. I do bring thing's into existence. If I am sleeping and I wake up and observe a fly... flying I have now brought that fly into my reality and I perceive him and I created him. what your trying to say is if I didn't observe the flies existence would he still exist. and the answer is no he would not because that would in turn force me out of existence which cannot be done.
Thanks for the book I'll answer it in bits

You said "I don't refer to it as god because that would make IT above me and the universe was created infinitely and equally so that means I'm equal to "god" which I call creation."

Seems pretty hubristic. The universe isn't infinite.

Infinite as in infinite possibilities. I myself am constantly generating infinite possibilities before me. if i want to drink water i shall, break bread i shall, ect. Understand this, just because I am generating infinitely doesn't mean I have to act on them all. If I choose so I shall act on nothing. That's called choice. We have no choice but to choose and even when I am choosing nothing I am still choosing something. Something is broad as many things are attached to doing nothing

The universe is not beginning-less..What if someone told you "I will give you this dollar after an infinite amount of time". Will you ever receive this dollar? No. Likewise, if an infinite amount of time preceded the present, will it ever be traversed? No. The claim entails that an infinite amount of time can be traversable - which is impossible. In other words, an explanation:

I agree there was a beginning? but that doesn't concern me. The facs, reasons, numbers... I look past them

Premise A: We exist here today.

Premise B: Before we existed there were a series of events, one after another leading up to our existence today. (The passing of such a series of events is what we call time, and measure in minutes, days, weeks and years.)

If one accepts Premise A, then one must also accept that the series of events in premise B must have a beginning. This must be, because if someone claims that an eternal amount of events had to be concluded before his existence, then he is saying that eternity came to an end, which is a contradiction in terms. It is like if someone said “this car will only get to its destination after its wheels have spun infinitely many times,” and then claimed that the car arrived at its destination. It is clear, however, that the car could never have gotten to its destination if an infinite number of spins was the condition for its arrival.

I live in the resonance of now. The past, the present, and the future exist now. I don't believe in time. I believe in timelessness. Your perception of time and reality are different from mine so I do not expect you to understand.
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

Last Edit I promise

We are humans, we're weak and so small in this vast universe. We can't create, i.e., bring something from nothing. We use material that was here to construct and manipulate to form other objects of which never thought of. For example, the materials to make planes were here 5,000 years ago. Even if there was no steel or iron, the objects to "manipulate" to transmute them to steel/iron were.

We are not just human brother. If you believe you are weak and small then you are. I on the other hand am everything and I exist everywhere even to the far reaches of the universe. Space is an illusion. there is no space between objects they are all connected. same as we being connected. I am connected to you I am connected to the sun I am connected to the earth and everything that's in it. I hope I have opened your eyes a bit seeing how we are so different as I do not indulge or exist in the material perspective of things

Peace in wisdom,
An

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes, the soul is perfect, I agree. But physically we cannot claim to be equal to God.
Why because the Physical world we live in, is simply a lower plain of existence...so you, a physical being, therefore can not be God.

Jesus was killed for spreading the truth and by his actions, many came to believe him to be the true son of the living God or physical God so to speak. The holy trinity.

So why don't you show us that you are the way, the truth and the life, if you claim to be God.

Peace

And yet you agree we have souls. The problem with you is that you believe that you only possess the soul. I believe I am the soul. If I showed you it wouldn't prove anything. Look what happened with Jesus. He tried to show us the way but his teachings were exploited. No one sought to understand his teachings. He was here to show us what we can do with OUR SOULS AS BEING SOULS OURSELVES. Jesus was born in the physical form with a prominent pure spirit. your soul is but a dim light and mine is growing everyday. I may not be able to walk on water or turn water into wine but I can still do amazing things... so can we all.

The problem is that people took him as just the son of god and not an example of ourselves. If we should choose to follow in his footsteps we will be capable of the same tasks. Death is merely a portal not to heaven but your next life. Souls are energy

The law of conservation of energy is an empirical law of physics. It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time (is said to be conserved over time). A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed: it can only be transformed from one state to another.

Souls cannot be destroyed

I will live forever

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Beware of false teachers...

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that false teachers will deceive many people into believing false doctrines. The only way to know for sure that you are right with God is to know what He has to say and trust Him rather than men.

Matthew 7:15,16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits....

2 Timothy 4:3,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Acts 20:29-31 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves . Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Matthew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

And these are not mine, but the words of God himself...

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Jesus did not write the bible.

One must have the light in order to reveal the light. To possess the light is purify the heart of hearts. souls are reached by souls who speak to souls... I am speaking to falsehood. truth is aught has no cause and yet it is everything. falsehood is naught and yet it manifests the aught. Whatever has been made will be unmade. that which begins must end. The holy breath is truth. it cannot change and it cannot pass away. Man is breath made into flesh so truth and falsehood are conjoined in him; and they strive

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona! Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And this is how Wars start..... i love this you know. I have literally been watching a potential disaster here for the past few hours.

Human beings are so interesting. Not one will ever completely agree with another....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by Tayesin

From my direct experience I can tell you that a Soul is not the small, naughty thing you were Indoctrinated into Believing it is. No sir... a Soul is massive, powerful and already Perfect.

To a Soul there is no good or bad.. there is only Valid Experiences of offer Here.

All Souls are only portions of the One Source/Awareness/Energy of this Universe. If we had to we could say this Universe is 'God'. It is not Male.. it is not the same God as in Genesis.. and neither is the Christian God of Love.

God, as spoken about in the Bible simply does not exist.. although at some point in history 'He' did exist as a Male Alien Visitor to Earth.. so the Origins of Genesis tell us.

Interesting, I'd like to know, how did you come to your conclusions?

Hi,

In a word.. Experience.

I was born weird, could see things others didn't, knew things before they happened, communicated with shining beings of light, understood the growing void between the world of man and the bigger picture reality, etc. Sure made trying to fit-into our culture a real challenge.. failed at it too.

By 15 I had some dealings with what people call demons and possessions.. which something inside me could heal and banish easily. That alerted me to the well of power within us all.. the real Strength we have. By 16 I had found the "tunnel of Light" for myself and was regularly visiting the area it leads to in order to learn more about how it operates and why.

Met my first real teacher at 17.. who showed me the easiest way to the Teacher Within. At times this Inner Teacher would speak verbally to help me avoid my own stupidity causing danger... well, I was a teenager after all.

By age 40 I was exploring realms of reality few know about.. well outside the limited astral layers. I had worked with the Inner Teacher and merged again with it, knowingly. A point most don't realise is the result of raising the kundalini.. well of power within.. which then provides the being one with the universe experience.. also thought of as the initial enlightenment experience.

From there I realised there were no limitations.. well, except for the limitations we place before us through our attachment to all sorts of Beliefs that have no place in bigger picture reality. My first teacher tried to show me that by saying, "Come to practice as if naked." Meaning, to not hold any thoughts or Beliefs that will limit what you can experience of the bigger picture reality.

Since age 38 I worked with groups and individuals to Counsel spiritually, to heal and help the dead into the Light, to help heal illness, to show others how easily we can meet and work with the Teacher Within, to share what I can on forums and continue to grow in the direction I was shown when 15 years old.

In all these years, visions, knowings and first-person direct experiences in the non-physical and the physical have always come to pass in the world.. hence why I do not doubt them when they are shown to me.

My current understandings are fluid.. as they should be so that I do not form BELIEFS about anything. I can inform from observation and experience, which leads me to plant seeds for the future, but I will fail if I form a solitary Belief about my experiences.

So there you have the shortest of short versions of this life to answer your questions.

In which case I will finish up by saying, everything we humans Believe has been Indoctrinated into us by our Culture, and to experience anything outside of that limitation is extremely rare for most people. Me on the other hand have endured and enjoyed the most amazing life so far which included learning how to Balance between the world of Form and the World of Force... and to know that the bigger picture reality is completely opposed to anything we humans Believe about it all.

What I learned can be offered in one small Druidic thought... "Truth Against the World"

Understand this in depth and you will open your eyes to a bright future.

PS.. a couple of times I've been tested by the Church types, even had myself properly assessed for mental illness just to see if my Dad was right, lol. Seems he was wrong all this time, who would have thought?

edit on 19-4-2011 by Tayesin because: to add a PS

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Peace

And yet you agree we have souls. The problem with you is that you believe that you only possess the soul. I believe I am the soul. If I showed you it wouldn't prove anything. Look what happened with Jesus. He tried to show us the way but his teachings were exploited. No one sought to understand his teachings. He was here to show us what we can do with OUR SOULS AS BEING SOULS OURSELVES. Jesus was born in the physical form with a prominent pure spirit. your soul is but a dim light and mine is growing everyday. I may not be able to walk on water or turn water into wine but I can still do amazing things... so can we all.

The problem is that people took him as just the son of god and not an example of ourselves. If we should choose to follow in his footsteps we will be capable of the same tasks. Death is merely a portal not to heaven but your next life. Souls are energy

The law of conservation of energy is an empirical law of physics. It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time (is said to be conserved over time). A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed: it can only be transformed from one state to another.

Souls cannot be destroyed

I will live forever

And yet you agree we have souls.

I when did I say we don't have souls...

Look what happened with Jesus. He tried to show us the way but his teachings were exploited. No one sought to understand his teachings...

Are you afraid of publicly going out and spreading the truth???

Jesus said "John 8: 32 - Say the truth and the truth shall set you free."

I may not be able to walk on water or turn water into wine but I can still do amazing things... so can we all.

So do not claim to be God, if you cannot possibly do all this things. Anything is possible to God.

your soul is but a dim light and mine is growing everyday

This statement alone is very ungodly, to say the least.

Jesus Said "Luke 6:37 Judge not and you be not judged"

You words are but contrary to the word of God and but a self salutation, pure pride that is.

And sadly, and I say again, pride is what made Lucifer believe that he was but God or greater than God.
And for these he was condemn.

You have been mislead my friend, I see no wisdom in your words, you talk highly of yourself, and encourage and mislead others to do the same.

The true teachings about Jesus was about love, humbleness and caring for others. He was killed because, he calmed to be the messiah and his teachings were of the purest. He died for us, so that our sins maybe forgiven.

And so that his spirit, the Holy Spirit come down to earth on the Pentecost, and has been here ever since. And in a matter of time, God will come back and rapture his church, and the Holy Spirit for that matter. And Evil shall rack havoc through out earth during tribulation. But not for long, until he cleanses the Earth of all that is evil. To set up his kingdom here on Earth for the next 1000 years.

Need I say more, reconsider if you may, but then again you are entitled to your own beliefs.

Peace

edit on 20-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join