It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Very good post with an excellent video..............and the History Channel is considered, mainstream TV not controversial kooky stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You would have to be the smartest "DEAD MAN" alive, or rather the dead part to be as limited in Intelligence as you appear to be. The assumptions you've made here are astonishing.

One, you assume that a vastly superior technological being relies on and uses radio waves to communicate. That would be like someone who is thumping on a tree trunk in Africa to expect us to hear them and know what they are trying to communicate.

Two, you assume that to know we are here, they would have to have HEARD from us. Especially considering the amount of evidence that suggests that they have been coming here for thousands of years.

If you want to think of yourself as exceedingly smart, you should try thinking instead of allowing yourself to be spoonfed and accepting whatever paradigm your professors or teachers tell you....

Jaden

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

My husband believe as you do and I reply................when you are talking about a civilization that can travel from another star system or dimension, you are talking about a group of beings that are possibly a thousand to a million years or more ahead of you.

Now mix that with the possibility (notice I said possiblity because I unlike you don't claim to know it all yet) we could be talking about multiple civilizations, some from other star systems in our own universe, some from multiverses (read Kaku), some from other dimensions, parallel worlds and even multiple "timelines" the possibilites are endless.

And, once you close off your mind to possiblities you close off your ability to expand your awareness and help us all (for we are all interconnected) to think our way out of this box humanity has been shoved in.

Now, two more books you should add to your reading list, "The Universe Solved!" by Jim Elvidge and The Case for The UFO by M.K. Jessup. FYI: Jessup was a instructor in astronomy and mathematics at the university of Michigan and Drake university. he also completed his doctorate degree in astro-physics at the University of Michigan.

Many credible and highly educated people are "believers".

I wonder how well educated the Opening Poster is?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

What's changed??? We've actually been to Mars, that's what's changed.

1) people were freaking out when they thought there were people on Mars.

2) Mars was so far away, (we couldn't even go to space, and could barely fly then) that it wouldn't matter if there were people on mars to the majority.

3) People being on Mars and people visiting (invading) earth are two completely different scenarios.

If you can't see the difference between acknowledgement that we are being visited by beings that could absolutely dominate us militarily and technologically, and acknowledging that we know there is water and possibly life on another planet completely inaccessible to us, then you really need some logic courses bub...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Or someone placed to consciously or unconsciously to find out what the general conspiracy populace believes.

Sort of testing the waters.

Could be just another ignorant, attention getting opening post but could be fishing around to see who thinks what.

fyi: All our IPs can easily be traced and I am a person of no importance and no one listens to me anyway so I don't care if my IP is traced.

The History Channel video is a landmark, it's a mainstream production, so it's a planned preperation of mankind for eventual disclosure of sorts I believe.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

While not wanting to shoot first and ask questions later, I'll let you serve them tea and bisquits first and report back to us how friendly they are.

One thing to consider and think on this seriously.

My experience has been, if someone means you well, they are open, honest, forthright and above board.

If someone means to really screw over you they are sneaky, underhanded, playing games to disrupt unity and harmony and remain hidden.

You must judge each individual, human or otherwise by their actions.

But, so far, "they" have remained hidden in the shadows and sneaking around.

That to my mind does not forebode well.

Be careful who you offer your friendship to is all I am saying. Be friendly but cautious.

We don't want to be like the humans in District 9 or Avatar but don't let your guard down.

Also, read David Jacob's book, "The Threat" and "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Once an "enemy" has infiltrated your gene pool, they are no longer an enemy, they become "family" and it is almost impossible to pick up a sword or gun or laser and use it against another being you know has some of your blood line coursing through their veins.

There are many ways to conquer and warfare of the future may not be so much war of the worlds (overt) as assimilation (covert).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by andre18

My question to you is - if it comes to pass that it is 'disclosed' that ET is here - will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong?

Not only would i admit it, i'd welcome it because then you have a whole new field of science opening up. There's so much to gain knowing there's alien life out there and that it's intelligent. However, because there's no new science learn't from any of it, that seems to give reason as to why the conspiracy is false.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Our governments, or fractions hidden deep within may have already had no choice but to make an agreement with "them".

If you were President and give two choices which would you take?

- Choice (A) Let us quietly live here in peace, hidden from public knowledge, allowed to experiment and return safely a few subjects each year.

- Choice (B) An all out war, with technology that is 1,000 to 1,000,000 years ahead of you / no contest, we would win.

Chaos or quiet assimilation your choice.

I don't even think most of the Presidents have been privy to this most deeply guarded secret.

Start researching.

Clinton tried to find out and was told, to just mind his own business, he didn't have the security clearance - and no, the President is not running the show, he/she is simply a PR hand puppet as is the Prime Minister of England and most of our world leaders.

There's a lot more going on than meets the eye.

Simply start researching how many UFO researchers that have come to close to the truth have met unfortunate "accidents/suicides"............simply do the research.

They are here, and have been. Some may be benevolent but I suspect (notice I didn't say positively know) that the fraction that is malevolent got to our governments first and promised them power, which people in politics seem to crave more than anything else.

I leave you with a quote from a very powerful man if you doubt my last statement.

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.” - Henry Kissinger

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I disagree. There are enough reputable people claiming it is real and that they have first hand knowledge of UFOs. The former Canadian defence minister speaks about UFOs and the government coverup regading UFOs and alien contact.
edit on 19-4-2011 by IsThataUFO because: fixed improper code

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I will not even bother to comment to anyone that can not even show any evidence at all,
But I doubt you even watched the whole thing, Our Government and others have been debunking the truth for a long time, to the point that some people don't know the difference. Some probably are just put in the images. But I see that is all you can say about the video.

There are a whole lot of people on ATS, breaking the rules by personal abusive attacks.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

This is a perfect example of how misindentification can lead to some wild claims. However there are incidents that have happened that are yet to be explained. Then theres those atronauts who actually claim to have seen UFO's themselves. I wish i had the vids. I would put them up.

All you need is 5 minutes of research.

www.debunker.com...

Often astronauts are quoted about UFOs. Sometimes they are referring to experiences they have had before or after their roles in the space program. In other eases they are making general statements based on reading the news media. Many quotations are fictitious. Only one astronaut claims to have seen a UFO in space, and that is Jim McDivitt, who stipulates that his definition of a UFO covers the probability that his object was some other man-made satellite which has not been identified. He does not think it was an alien space vehicle or any such similar "real UF

en.wikipedia.org...

James Oberg is an American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program. He was commissioned by NASA to write a rebuttal of Apollo Moon landing conspiracy theories. NASA later dropped the project; however, Oberg has said that he still intends to pursue it.

As for the moon blurred images. I dont have them in my photobucket so getting them would take a lot of searching on my part. After spending a day on here debating anything and everything. I cant be bothered to tell you the truth. Maybe someone who has them can help.

So far you have given 3 reasons why you believe aliens are visiting. I have now very easily explained 2 of them, if it's this easy to remove doubt from your mind that this conspiracy is real, how quickly will it take until you stop accepting this conspiracy altogether? All you need is a few moments of research.
edit on 19-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

Thanks one more book to add to my thumb drive. The Eighth Tower can be gotten free here: run and snag it quick, these gems are disappearing off the net quick

www.4shared.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Look im going to say this without being rude.

So far during the entirety of this thread ive put forward counter arguments for everything that you claim, explains why we have'nt been contacted by aliens. So far you have failed to come forward and refute any of them. You simply came out with a new argument as to why you believe your right. Or answer a question with a question. Which is a perfect indicator that theres no way your willing to move on your position. In short your holding the party line, despite the facts that are layed out before you.

At first i considered that you may have taken what ive said on board. However after reviewing this entire thread i've realised that you are'nt interested in counter arguments and theorys. This alone explains why you havent answered any of the post's that provide possible proof to these counter arguments. So i have no choice but to assume that either your so close minded that no counter proposal will ever shift your view. Or you simply cant accept that you may be wrong.

I could spend the next week doing what ive been doing and still you wont take anything on board, and for your information. Articles from debunking websites dont count as proof of anything, nor have they conviced me of anything which you've somehoe presumed. They are simply counter proposals, which part of me hoped that given the fact that you've apparenty done so much research. You'd be able to provide yourself.

You'll notice that in my posts. I havent relied heavily on outside sources to base my arguments on. Only crop circles which is a phenomenon thats so comprehensive in nature. I felt the video is the only way i could cover it swiftly. So im not going to post any vids or pics for you to watch because i dont think you'll watch them with an open mind, and because im no longer interested in having this debate with you.

To sum up my position. You havent put forward anything which convinces me that ET's havent or could'nt have made contact with us.

I would suggest that you pour over everything thats been put forward in this thread. (with an open mind) and then draw your conclusions. If your still convinced your right then you'll have the arguments to back it up, when people question it.

As for this thread. Im out.

Good luck in the future and i hope SETI or NASA live up to your expectations.

edit on 19/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Good post and I see your point but once "they" land openingly it will be time to lay all our cards out on the table and the time of dancing will be over.

If "their" motives are good towards us, than we have nothing to fear. But, consider when the Spanish landed on the shores of North America and what happened to the American Indians that were just a few hundred years behind in technology.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I myself no longer bother discussing with debunkers. They are so wrapped up in their cosy science and logical minds that they can't see past their own noses. Because they are so wrapped up in the physical and demand 'proof', and that they so readily believe all the official explanations, I can no longer be bothered with them. Anything I say will just be 'explained away' in their minds, so there is no point arguing with them and a waste of my time. Instead, I will move forward and discuss with those who have an intelligent and common sensense mindset.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

"Or, someone from a three letter agency trying to draw out any hybrids or folks who are in direct contact"

Good post auto, and food for thought.

I believe, after being on ATS for over 3-4 years that it has changed drastically and because information is now a top comodity, and ATS is the number one conspiracy site in the world, well, TPTB probably have their disinformation agents (consciously or unconsciously/programmed) or it's just another ignorant and immature post.

If people are going to post on this subject at least read and research this area first and by research I mean, give up spending your money on ipods, romance novels, TVs and Xboxes and start buying some serious books on the subject...................you can get a lot of them second hand fairly cheap.

Me, I have many second hand but many new ones because I value a well stocked library.

Also, I have approximately 899 e-books I've gathered on the net.

Read some of my other posts and you can find out where to go.

I really dislike when people voice an opinion and they have yet to really study the subject.

The proof is there in black and white, you just have to do your research.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by autowrench

"Or, someone from a three letter agency trying to draw out any hybrids or folks who are in direct contact"

Good post auto, and food for thought.

I believe, after being on ATS for over 3-4 years that it has changed drastically and because information is now a top comodity, and ATS is the number one conspiracy site in the world, well, TPTB probably have their disinformation agents (consciously or unconsciously/programmed) or it's just another ignorant and immature post.

If people are going to post on this subject at least read and research this area first and by research I mean, give up spending your money on ipods, romance novels, TVs and Xboxes and start buying some serious books on the subject...................you can get a lot of them second hand fairly cheap.

Me, I have many second hand but many new ones because I value a well stocked library.

Also, I have approximately 899 e-books I've gathered on the net.

Read some of my other posts and you can find out where to go.

I really dislike when people voice an opinion and they have yet to really study the subject.

The proof is there in black and white, you just have to do your research.

You have quite an extensive literary collection. As the other posted mentioned before you, I can't really bother discussing this matter with close minded individuals. I would rather ask you, out of all the volumes of information you have read, what stands out the most to you regarding conclusive evidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by andre18

Either you are hiding your head in the sand or deeply programmed.

And that's why these sorts of conspiracies are unhealthy, anything a scientist says that's not in support must mean they are close minded.....

Scientists do insist that if you're going to make a claim that for example an out of body experience is really something more then just that the cells in your brian are shutting down, you're loosing blood flow to your brain so you're seeing all sorts of strange phenomena. Well if you're going to make that claim then you have to some how prove it by saying and by the way the aliens allowed me to see something that you couldn't know any other way and this is what i saw and go check it out.

People who claim they've got the information from aliens, the point is, what benefit has there been from any of that, what have we learnt from that? For example has anyone said "...and the aliens told me all you have to do is look at that star over there and you'll find it has a 1.7 jupiter mass planet at a radios of .05 astronomical units with a period of 12 days...."

With something like that scientists can go out and check it, so that's the kind of proof a scientist would want. Stories are stories, i mean you can ask any judge the value of stories....

please list me the books on this topic you have read over the past ten years.

I can only think of one worth mentioning. Seth Shostak Confessions Of An Alien Hunter

how old are you?

edit on 19-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I am an alien and I have contacted many people.

Well they HAVE CONTACTED PEOPLE...IDIOTA... It's just kept in locked down classified fricking documents way down into the depths of Area 51 or similar!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Perfectenemy

Good post and I see your point but once "they" land openingly it will be time to lay all our cards out on the table and the time of dancing will be over.

If "their" motives are good towards us, than we have nothing to fear. But, consider when the Spanish landed on the shores of North America and what happened to the American Indians that were just a few hundred years behind in technology.

Be careful what you wish for.

That´s my point. The public only knows that the aliens could be evil because that´s how they are portrayed in many movies and that´s the dangerous part. What if a alien race that hasn´t contacted our governments yet decides to land on the lawn of the washington monument to make first hand contact and peace with human beings? The public wouldn´t know how to react because they were left in the dark for so many times. One person could easily start a interstellar war because of the lack of information about other beings. I´m shocked that the government is willing to accept the risk of total anihilation to keep it a secret. If one person fires at them all hell breaks loose.

I don´t want to be part of an interstellar war that had could easily been avoided with more information on the subject. If they would told us there are good and evil aliens i could handle it but if the above described scenario came true we were doomed. And that´s the thing that pisses me off. We have the right to know. This is something the whole world needs to know. The public needs at least some guidelines to handle first "official" contact otherwise the result could be catastrophic for both sides.

We are one race and it´s our planet. F*ck TPTB and f*ck the cover ups. Just ask yourself how you would handle a first contact? Now think about people who doesn´t have a clue about alien life and their only experience are the alien movies or ID4. It´s pretty scary isn´t it?
edit on 19-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join