It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I havent seen these vids before so thanks for posting them although i have seen the prncipal demonstrated before.. I never put much faith in the tether incident anyways personaly because a s these vids demonstrate. There are alternate reasons for what went on.

This is a perfect example of how misindentification can lead to some wild claims. However there are incidents that have happened that are yet to be explained. Then theres those atronauts who actually claim to have seen UFO's themselves. I wish i had the vids. I would put them up.

As for the moon blurred images. I dont have them in my photobucket so getting them would take a lot of searching on my part. After spending a day on here debating anything and everything. I cant be bothered to tell you the truth. Maybe someone who has them can help.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
Then theres those atronauts who actually claim to have seen UFO's themselves. I wish i had the vids. I would put them up.

Edgar Mitchell - the 6th man to walk on the moon:

I believe there are other astronauts claiming they have seen UFOs or ETs when they were up there in space.
edit on 18-4-2011 by yic17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yic17

There are logical reasons to believe that they are hiding the truth from us. One could be because the government does not think the average people can handle the truth. Another would be because if people know about the truth - the government may lose their power. Anyways, there are a whole bunch of logical reasons.

And none of those are logical reasons and i'll explain why. In 1877 there were newspaper headlines that there were in fact

canals on Mars. These were a network of long straight lines that appeared in drawings of the planet Mars in the equatorial regions from 60° N. to 60° S. Lat., first observed by the Italian astronomer Giovanni Schiaparelli during the opposition of 1877, and confirmed by later observers. Schiaparelli called these canali, which was translated into English as "canals" (see below). The Irish astronomer Charles E. Burton made some of the earliest drawings of straight-line features on Mars, although his drawings did not match Schiaparelli's. By the early 20th century, improved astronomical observations had revealed the "canals" to be an optical illusion, and modern high resolution mapping of the Martian surface by spacecraft shows no such features.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the reason why if SETI or NASA were to find aliens the pubic wouldn't panic, they didn't seem to care about this then and the Aliens were only 30 million miles away. In 1898 H G wells thought it was an interesting idea...which inspired him to write war of the worlds. So you can see at time it was believed aliens really existed, but the government didn't think people would riot or that they'd lose their power. So what's changed???

All I am saying is that one should not exclude other people's logical point of views just because it does not fit with your own.

It's not that their logic doesn't fit, but i just know better. I know that's arrogant but it's true. They're the ones claiming science doesn't have all the answers and when you believe in something that requires you to portray science as a negative instead of a positive then what do you expect?

I'm on the side of science knows best and ats seems to be on the side of science doesn't know everything. That sounds an awful lot like religious talk if you ask me. Both religion and the ufo crowd require science to step down in order for their beliefs to make sense.

FINALLY .. why do so many people think that the efforts of NASA are against the very foundations it's actually supporting? Well .. look around .. we ARE inside of the CONSPIRACY THEORY forum!! ahahaha XD

That's a very unproductive explanation of ats if you think all you can gain from conspiracies is faith against science.

People here believe there is a conspiracy going on!! If there isn't - then the government would either tell us straight - ETs EXIST or ETs DO NOT EXIST. But the reality is .. the mainstream government stays silent on the issue - while hundreds and even thousands of retired government officials (politicians, military personals, and scientists) claim that there IS a conspiracy, that ETs indeed exist, that the government HAS ET technology.

Why would the government tell you straight about the secret government projects it's working on? That's not how the real world works. "today we just built a new military weapon and we'll tell you all about it because we want other countries that are a threat to us to be able to know what we're doing"...........................
edit on 18-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yic17

Thanks thats a great help.

I'll probaly do some hunting when i come back on tommorow and see what i can bring to the table.

Im off to bed now though. Its 4.am here in the UK and wrecked.

Good morning, good evening and goodnight.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hang on, my thread is in response the growing idea that aliens crashed here in 47. My thread's explaining in logical terms why that isn't.

You actually believe that, don't you? Well, I am not about convincing you, when you see one, and you will see one, then you will know for sure and will not need any convincing. Meanwhile...

I would say that the telegram held in General Ramey's hand provides smoking gun proof of a "disk" crash and the recovery of "the victims of the wreck"
Telegram

Full page message

The message is a telegram from Gen. Ramey to the Pentagon and
Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg, the acting AAF Chief of Staff at the time. Ramey is providing Vandenberg an update on the very fluid situation in-the-field at Roswell.
The “crashed disc” story was retracted within hours, with the explanation that the crashed object was simply a “weather balloon” and that the original announcement had been a mistake.

It was a massive coverup, and still today there are people, just like you friend, who have no belief that this event happened.
Roswell Newspaper the day after

Project Mogul Information

"ROSWELL 1947: When The Mythology Is Stripped Away, What Facts Remain? "The Truth (?) Behind the Craft, the Bodies, and the Metal"

Paul Simon said it best. In the song, "The Boxer, he said, "A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
reply to post by autowrench

It's been demonstrated that a few men can make an intricate crop circle over night. It's not hard. And that video is a hoax. The guy who made it has been in documentaries on the subject.

Yeah, it's a hoax. You can clearly see the remote controls held by the two guys who travel all over the world and make these, they must have an unlimited income, and some equipment that borders on top secret to pull that one off. I saw the "documentary" too, and that was the hoax here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

water is the key to everything. Life, consciousness, God, Commuunication

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the reason why if SETI or NASA were to find aliens the pubic wouldn't panic, they didn't seem to care about this then and the Aliens were only 30 million miles away. In 1898 H G wells thought it was an interesting idea...which inspired him to write war of the worlds. So you can see at time it was believed aliens really existed, but the government didn't think people would riot or that they'd lose their power. So what's changed???

I don't know for certain what has changed. But there could be many reasons. One would be that the government did not have ET technology back then and now they do. Just released recently from the CIA, JFK wrote two letters to the head of CIA requesting to see all the info they have on UFOs - 10 days later he was assassinated. Maybe there is something going on ... see, this is all I am saying, I am not saying science needs to step down - all I am saying is, there "seems" to be something going on other than what science can prove right now - so go investigate. Don't just exclude them because they don't fit the current model of reality.

You know .. it's like this .. you only believe whatever science believes at this moment and excludes anything that cannot be proven yet. But if you exclude everything that you do not believe yet - then how can you EVER learn something new?

I'm on the side of science knows best and ats seems to be on the side of science doesn't know everything. That sounds an awful lot like religious talk if you ask me. Both religion and the ufo crowd require science to step down in order for their beliefs to make sense.

Again, I am not saying science needs to step down. All I am saying is .. why can't they BOTH exist? Why can't people who believe in science also CONSIDER the *possibility* that tens and hundreds of thousands of people MIGHT HAVE actually seen UFO with their eyes and been abducted with physical proofs? Why can't science be ONE school of thought while STILL consider people's experiences and evidences on UFOs and ETs?

FINALLY .. why do so many people think that the efforts of NASA are against the very foundations it's actually supporting? Well .. look around .. we ARE inside of the CONSPIRACY THEORY forum!! ahahaha XD

That's a very unproductive explanation of ats if you think all you can gain from conspiracies is faith against science.

Uhh .. dude .. that's a JOKE ...

Why would the government tell you straight about the secret government projects it's working on? That's not how the real world works. "today we just built a new military weapon and we'll tell you all about it because we want other countries that are a threat to us to be able to know what we're doing".

Why would they? Because this is a FREE COUNTRY. I don't know where you live .. but here in United States, PEOPLE have the RIGHTS to know what the government is doing. Sure maybe not everything - some secrecy is needed for reason of protection. But hey, in 2010 alone, the US government has 16 MILLION classified documents that the public cannot know of. Now tell me how is this a FREE country? How can they say they will let their people know what's going on yet at the same time put us blind? It's ridiculous.

By the way, you did not reply to all my points. You simply used one sentence trying to say all I said were false but I said many different things.

There were ancient cities with evidence of nuclear disaster. And this is "scientifically" proven ... cities that exist thousands of years ago. How do you explain that? It was not caused by natural disaster .. it is identical as any place today that has gone through nuclear bomb testing.

Anyways, all I am saying is that I hope you can give people some benefit of the doubt and learn from what they have to say instead of shutting them down immediately just because what they say does not fit with what you know. Because sir, I am sure you do not know EVERYTHING.
edit on 19-4-2011 by yic17 because: edited the part about JFK

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think this thread its self clearly shows exactly why Extraterrestrials don't even dare to make contact. I would suggest to you andre18 to imagine this whole outcome as an example. Just imagine your an alien coming into earth just as you have done with this thread. Look at the peaceful warm welcome you've got!

Admittedly i couldn't be bothered to read the majority of the posts to thus far but if you could reply to this message that would be greatly appreciated. What i would like to know is, Do you personally believe that there are Extraterrestrials beings out there? you obviously have some sense of understanding of the sheer size of the universes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I UNDERSTAND THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT IT DESERVES TOO....

ANDRE18, YOU ARE REALLY STUCK UP AND CLOSE-MINDED. HUNDREDS IF NOT MORE PIECES OF EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN THROWN IN YOUR FACE AND YOU HAVE NOT REACTED TO ANY SINGLE PIECE OF IT.

Stop playing, the "I know I'm right and aliens haven't visited us ever" game. THEY HAVE AND THERE IS IN FACT TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH proof to show you that they have but you are so close-minded that you refuse to open your mind too and see what is really going on.

GAHH I EFFIN HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

EDIT: I really wish I could say the actual F word in the sentence above to put even more emphasis on HOW YOU JUST MADE EVERYONE HATE YOU, INCLUDING ME.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Skate because: WAY TO GO, OP. You have the IQ of a turkey sandwich

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by LazyGuy
We want to send men to Mars.
Did we get a radio message from there?
We've studied the planet for a long time.
It's JUST A BIG ROCK but we STILL WANT TO VISIT.

I agree that aliens might be as curios as us, i'm not arguing that, i just don't see why they'd be here now. Why now?

We are DUMBFU*KS that's why they are here. We are at war, and these ETs are trying to teach us peace but because of people like you and other naysayers, this will never be realized. Maybe you don't remember the Unidentified Flying Object that flew into a military base where 10 test missiles were being tested and the UFO flew to each missile, ONE BY ONE, and completely deactivated each one of them with some strange laser technology. It left everybody baffled, including scientists. NO ONE HAS THE TECHNOLOGY TO DO THAT SORT OF THING SO THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THAT IT IS EXTRATERRESTRIAL AKA OUT OF THIS WORLD.

WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN EYES, AND SMELL THE COFFEE. We are being contacted.

GOD I REALLY WANT TO SMACK YOU.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I simply agree with the op!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think everything that can be said about this issue has been said. However, no one seems to have made the comment about the 'huge cost' aliens would incur in travelling huge distances. What makes you think money is an issue for them? They may not have any use for money in their society. My own belief is that aliens have made contact, we just can't prove it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

My question to you is - if it comes to pass that it is 'disclosed' that ET is here - will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong?

P.S. - It is not appropriate to respond to a question with another question.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I simply agree with the op!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d29c4bd20f48.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge.

SETI, is one frequency band - it's like you trying to speak to a Japanese person that doesn't know English or whatever language you normally speak.

Aliens have not contacted us!

Got news for you, they are here, they have been here since humanity was spilled out of a gene splicer.

You are not going to learn the game plan until you get your ego under control and become a little less arrogant and a more open minded person.

The proof is all around you that something is amiss.

Either you are hiding your head in the sand or deeply programmed.

We are not just talking about beings from Mars or Jupiter, we are also talking about multiple dimensions and multiverses.

You are looking at this from a very 3d aspect and not willing or not able to expand your awareness.

Please don't try to shut others down with your absolute knowledge.

A wise man knows that he doesn't know it all while a fool states he does.

Too many credible people have come forward to say that something is going on and too many people have been killed trying to bring this knowledge to the forefront for this issue to be again swept under the rug and discarded.

Start really researching into this subject before making such a brash statement.

You dishonor the memory of those martyrs who have given their lives to try to awaken mankind to our bondage.

A prisoner that does not realize he is imprisoned will not try to escape.

A slave that does not realize he is enslaved will not rebel.

Out of curiousity please list me the books on this topic you have read over the past ten years. A full list if you can and I will than list the books I have read on this topic.

But be warned, My list comprises about 200 books or more.

Another question for you and I mean this respectfully, approximately how old are you?

I am 58.

In my early 20's I thought I knew it all, everything was clearly black and white to me.

Now, the older I get the more I realize there are all various shades of greys (pun intended) and now I realize I do not have all the answers or absolutely know it all.

My brother in law was just like you until one day we were star gazing and saw a flying craft a little bigger than this period . maneuvering at phenominal rates of speed and making turns impossible for any earthly crafts back in the late 60's.

My brother in law worked for McDonald Douglas and was really knowledgeable about the different aircrafts. He was a very factual, reality based man. Did not believe in ghosts, esp, witchcraft, little green men from Mars.

I never saw him scared, except for that one night when I was around 10-11.

My reaction was and I stated to him after he said, "What the hell", "Oh it's probably Russian or a satallite".

His reply, while gathering us and our blanket up was "We don't have anything that can manueuver like that and go that fast............not even the Russians".

As stated before, I never ever before or since saw my brother in law scared except that one night.

The speed was unbelieveable......................from one end of our vision (left to right and back again) faster than the blink of an eye and then poof, it disappeared.

It, whatever it was, we watched for not even five minutes, to say it was fast and could make unbelieveable turns and reverse is a understatement.

I since have had no further experiences within this topic and hope I never do because these things were and are probably controlled by beings that consider us much like we look upon ants.

What one hasn't landed on your front lawn and rang your doorbell or Obama's?

Start researching quantum mechanics, you know you are breathing air yet you can't see it.

You feel love, hate, jealousy and all the rest of your human emotions, yet you can't "see, touch, taste or smell it".

To say absolutely, I know this is arrogant and sadly, when one becomes arrogant and closed minded, they are not able to gather knowledge.

Knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers. LKJ

Now read my user name.

There is more going on than meets the eye.

Don't forget I'de like a list of books you've read on this topic for the last ten years if possible.

My list in my next post is a partial list of the books I've read over the past 3-5 years
edit on 19-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Great post! Thanks Skate.

The people who demand the ultimative proof cracking me up everytime. They can´t move their lazy asses to do the research for themselfs but we have to. Yeah right dream on. Look for yourself skim through the evidence and shut the f*ck up @OP.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by Skate

Great post! Thanks Skate.

The people who demand the ultimative proof cracking me up everytime. They can´t move their lazy asses to do the research for themselfs but we have to. Yeah right dream on. Look for yourself skim through the evidence and shut the f*ck up @OP.

Andre18, listen to this fellow^^^^

Andre, youuuuuuuuu should go find a new forum

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yic17

Very good post.

Ex presidents, astronauts, generals, other high ranking military officials, doctors, lawyers, indian chefs, the number of credible witnesses is now in the millions.

Read my reply, I saw something, granted it wasn't much bigger than a period . because it was really far up (about three times the size of that period) but the speed and maneuverability coupled with the fact that I was with my sister's husband (he was 14-15 years older than me and worked at McDonald Douglas Air Craft as a lower level manager) and he was astonded and changed from joking about "little green men from Mars" to quickly gathering us up and ushering us into the house, turning off all the lights and never mentioning it again.

Anyone commenting rudely to a "believers" post should at least have read a hundred books on this subject.

I suggest reading the following, particularly to the Opening Poster that seems to be so arrogant:

- UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up 1941-1973 by Richard M. Dolan
- UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up 1973-1991 by Richard M. Dolan
- A.D. After Disclosure by Richard M. Dolan
- Slave Species of god by Michael Tellinger
- The Threat by Dr. David Jacobs
- Witness To Roswell by Thomas j. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt
- The Song of The Greys by Nigel Kerner
- Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner
- The Secret History of Extraterrestrials by Len Kasten
- Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs (Who worked under Walter Cronkite)
- Rule by Secrecy - Jim Marrs
- Revelations by Jacques Vallee
- Dimensions by Jacques Vallee
- Confrontations by Jacques Vallee
- Flying Saucers and Science by Statnton T. Friedman, MSc (Nuclear physicist and coauthor of Captured) forewords by Dr. Edgar Mitchell (astronaut) and Dr. Bruce Maccabb
- Extraterrestrials Agenda by Maximillien De Lafayette
- UFOs And The Alien Agenda by Maximillien De Lafayette
- The Biggest Controversies, Conspiracies, Theories and Coverups of Our Time by Maximillien De Lafayette
- The Cosmic War by Joseph P. Farrell
- The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- The NASA Conspiracies by Nick Redfern
- Parallel Worlds by Michio Kaku (Leading Scientist)
- Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku (Leading Scientist and Semat professor of Theoretical Physics at the Graduate Center of the City University of NY.
- Hyperspace by Michio Kaku
- The Gods of Eden by William Bramley (Took seven years of research and he started out writing a book about war not aliens) It was the only book he ever wrote.
- The Alien Agenda by Dr. Clifford Wilson
- The Day After Roswell by Philip Corso (Head of the Army's Foreign Technology Desk in the Pentagon) review by Scarygary follows Source: Amazon.com

I won't even mention David Icke who I believe has connected more of the dots than most other people because he is considered by most to be not as credible.............but Leonardo De Vinci was almost burned at the stake as a heretic and died under house arrest so David is in good company.

Corso died a few months after the book was published. He didn't write the book until after he had been diagnosed as terminally ill. This book is essentially a death-bed confession. He WAS the head of the Foreign Technology Desk, and was in that position when I was in the ARMY. He WOULD HAVE BEEN the one entrusted with these materials. I served on some of the weapon systems that he wrote about in the book, and he really knows what he is talking about. Have you noticed that the government has TOTALLY ignored this book, with no rebuttal, criticism or anything? Any acknowledgement by them of any kind would PROVE that he is telling the truth, so they have officially ignored it completely. This book is the unadulterated truth. Believe it.

And that list is just a partial list of what I have read in the last five years.

Hasn't anyone else noticed how we are being "prepared" via mainstream TV now.

V (1980's and 2010)
Aliens
They Live
Skyline
ET
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Ancient Aliens
Taken
War of the Worlds (1950's and 2005)
Star Trek
Alien Nation
Inception
Twilight Zone (original episodes)
Independence Day
Knowing
The Arrival .....................and that's just a small list

*** I suggest the Opening Poster watch The Arrival with Charlie Sheen and John Carpenter's They Live.

Now, after watching the Arrival with Charlie Sheen I hope the original poster thinks about the past Earth catastrophies and Earth changes we have been having non stop for the last ten years and over the past five years the agenda to re-terraform our planet has been stepped up.

The proof is starring the OP in the face and he/she is still in floating on the river of denial.

For your post.

Hopefully more people will put down their Xboxes, remotes, ballgames, dancing with the stars and believing in all the propaganda we're being fed and start doing some heavy research before shooting off their ignorant posts.

edit on 19-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Good post but Inception? I don´t recall any aliens in that movie. Care to elaborate please?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join