It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

People who claim they've got the information from aliens, the point is, what benefit has there been from any of that, what have we learnt from that? For example has anyone said "...and the aliens told me all you have to do is look at that star over there and you'll find it has a 1.7 jupiter mass planet at a radios of .05 astronomical units with a period of 12 days...."

I'm not going to source this because I want to know if you recognize it first. And for the others,shhhh. Just, yea or nay.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f76b82eb432.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-4-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

There are a lot of abductees and close incounters that are in the Military and Government. I guess you don't believe that humans work for NASA. Also worked as a civilian for the Navy, under a clearence. My first husband also worked at NASA. There are a lot of Cyber Bullies on ATS, claiming they are Professional Debunkers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

yes i recognize it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

water is the key to everything. Life, consciousness, God, Commuunication

Thanks. now that ive seen these vids i realise that i am farmiliar with the concepts.

Very interesting. Especialy when steven Hawking also presumes that that the only way life would know we are here is by radio waves.
edit on 19/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Richard Dolan's three books I mentioned before.

I say this because he has really done his research and he is very reality based.

Next I have to say David Jacob's "The Threat". I say this because he and I e-mailed back and forth a few times and he came across as highly intellegent and very truthful man.

The evidence as of 2011 has now become overwhelming that we are not alone, nor have we ever been alone.

I average about 200 pages a day now that I am retired, if it's a quantum physics book, (simple one not my husbands formula ones) I can only manage ten pages a day and have to mull over the material.

David Bohm's book, "A Suggested interpretation of the Quantum Theory in Terms of hidden Variable II" 1952 took me a while to get through.

Michael Tabot's Holographic Universe also was pretty mind expanding for me.

I am now reading Quantum: Einstein, Bohr, and the Great Debate about the nature of Reality by Manjit Kumar and that is going to take me a bit to get through.

Wish I had another 20-30 point higher IQ.

There is so much "out there" that we have no conception of yet...................unlimited possibilities.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Sadly you are right and I believe now ATS has been infiltrated with a few disinformation agents, either on a conscious or subconscious level.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

This is a perfect example of how misindentification can lead to some wild claims. However there are incidents that have happened that are yet to be explained. Then theres those atronauts who actually claim to have seen UFO's themselves. I wish i had the vids. I would put them up.

All you need is 5 minutes of research.

www.debunker.com...

Often astronauts are quoted about UFOs. Sometimes they are referring to experiences they have had before or after their roles in the space program. In other eases they are making general statements based on reading the news media. Many quotations are fictitious. Only one astronaut claims to have seen a UFO in space, and that is Jim McDivitt, who stipulates that his definition of a UFO covers the probability that his object was some other man-made satellite which has not been identified. He does not think it was an alien space vehicle or any such similar "real UF

en.wikipedia.org...

James Oberg is an American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program. He was commissioned by NASA to write a rebuttal of Apollo Moon landing conspiracy theories. NASA later dropped the project; however, Oberg has said that he still intends to pursue it.

As for the moon blurred images. I dont have them in my photobucket so getting them would take a lot of searching on my part. After spending a day on here debating anything and everything. I cant be bothered to tell you the truth. Maybe someone who has them can help.

So far you have given 3 reasons why you believe aliens are visiting. I have now very easily explained 2 of them, if it's this easy to remove doubt from your mind that this conspiracy is real, how quickly will it take until you stop accepting this conspiracy altogether? All you need is a few moments of research.
edit on 19-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

And you are only believing the words of one over the other. You believe reasons you want to believe and exclude any reasons that you don't want to believe.

I don't see any point to communicate any further because you are simply not open to communicate.

I accept you for who you are and to believe whatever you want to believe. People have differences and it's okay. No matter what, life goes on.

Hope you have a good life =\

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by andre18

My question to you is - if it comes to pass that it is 'disclosed' that ET is here - will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong?

Not only would i admit it, i'd welcome it because then you have a whole new field of science opening up. There's so much to gain knowing there's alien life out there and that it's intelligent. However, because there's no new science learn't from any of it, that seems to give reason as to why the conspiracy is false.

andre18-- Though, I disagree with most of your opinions, on the subject of space alien visitations here on Earth, you might be correct that the capture of dead alien corpses and the wreckage of their starship, at Roswell, is a deleberate hoax; in which I may go on to say, in my opinion, a UFO hoax, perpertrated, by one of the U.S. goverment's secret intellegence agency's.
Your assumption, that we haven't learned any new science from the ET enigma is a good point; save for a few futile attempts at copying a flying saucer. Though, I'm not downplaying the effect's and emotion's of the true ET believer's and know'ers, which they have brought a giant contribution to humanity, and science for the most part; except for the hoax'ers.

The space aliens could have dumped some of there dead space compadre buddies off at Roswell, but a wreckage of a starship? Homie don't think so. But if the starship crash landing did happen, why didn't the space aliens order a complete destruction of the wreckage site? But, they would have to have a buddy starship, too accomplish that task.

If the Roswell alien crash, is a U.S. Government hoax it is not their last. One CIA perpetrated space alien hoax cooked up in the halls of spookdum happened back in the early 70's. This guy, George Adamski, wrote a book claiming he was whisked off, in a flying saucer to Venus, complete with a picture of a flying saucer with an ET posing in front of it; in order to get reaction's from the Earth's populace.

This mother of all UFO hoax's, financed, and thought up by the CIA with U.S. taxpayer money, is another example of U.S. government conspiracy on the subject of EBE's and there starship's.

I plead to the United States government, for full disclosure on the ET phenomena.

God willing,

Erno86

edit on 19-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 19-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 19-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by andre18

Either you are hiding your head in the sand or deeply programmed.

And that's why these sorts of conspiracies are unhealthy, anything a scientist says that's not in support must mean they are close minded.....

Scientists do insist that if you're going to make a claim that for example an out of body experience is really something more then just that the cells in your brian are shutting down, you're loosing blood flow to your brain so you're seeing all sorts of strange phenomena. Well if you're going to make that claim then you have to some how prove it by saying and by the way the aliens allowed me to see something that you couldn't know any other way and this is what i saw and go check it out.

People who claim they've got the information from aliens, the point is, what benefit has there been from any of that, what have we learnt from that? For example has anyone said "...and the aliens told me all you have to do is look at that star over there and you'll find it has a 1.7 jupiter mass planet at a radios of .05 astronomical units with a period of 12 days...."

With something like that scientists can go out and check it, so that's the kind of proof a scientist would want. Stories are stories, i mean you can ask any judge the value of stories....

please list me the books on this topic you have read over the past ten years.

I can only think of one worth mentioning. Seth Shostak Confessions Of An Alien Hunter

how old are you?

The problem I have is not what you believe. But how little knowledge you have in the matter yet you sound like you know everything. I just hope you can open your mind and go learn more about the issue. How can you debate when you only have one side of the knowledge? How can you make a fair judgment when you don't have knowledge of both sides of the story? You cannot even begin. It's like saying you like apples more than oranges when you have NEVER even tasted an orange - only see it by its appearance and you claim it to taste bad.

Just be open to all possibilities and go learn more about what the other side has to say. If after you learn much about them and you still feel the same - THEN your judgment will be fair.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yic17

reply to post by andre18

Either you are hiding your head in the sand or deeply programmed.

And that's why these sorts of conspiracies are unhealthy, anything a scientist says that's not in support must mean they are close minded.....

Scientists do insist that if you're going to make a claim that for example an out of body experience is really something more then just that the cells in your brian are shutting down, you're loosing blood flow to your brain so you're seeing all sorts of strange phenomena. Well if you're going to make that claim then you have to some how prove it by saying and by the way the aliens allowed me to see something that you couldn't know any other way and this is what i saw and go check it out.

With something like that scientists can go out and check it, so that's the kind of proof a scientist would want. Stories are stories, i mean you can ask any judge the value of stories....

please list me the books on this topic you have read over the past ten years.

I can only think of one worth mentioning. Seth Shostak Confessions Of An Alien Hunter

how old are you?

The problem I have is not what you believe. But how little knowledge you have in the matter yet you sound like you know everything. I just hope you can open your mind and go learn more about the issue. How can you debate when you only have one side of the knowledge? How can you make a fair judgment when you don't have knowledge of both sides of the story? You cannot even begin. It's like saying you like apples more than oranges when you have NEVER even tasted an orange - only see it by its appearance and you claim it to taste bad.

Just be open to all possibilities and go learn more about what the other side has to say. If after you learn much about them and you still feel the same - THEN your judgment will be fair.

thats exactly what ive just said in a fairwell U2U and what ive been hinting at throughout this thread. A bias view wether it be as a believer or a non believer is unhealthy. Only when you consider both do you get a balance.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Sadly you are right and I believe now ATS has been infiltrated with a few disinformation agents, either on a conscious or subconscious level.

ATS has, forever and a day been accused of having a plethora of disinfo agents, CIA, KBG, GRU, NSA, FBI, you name it, every three letter agency has at one time been the guiding force of ATS and we here at ATS have been accused of succumbing to the horrific deadend of sheeple-dom.

The long and short, OP, is while there is plenty of scientific reason for there not to have been visits/abductions/alienology du jour here on Earth, neither can it be proven or disproved.

I like to look at the Alien phenomena much the way I do at religion....if I knew the absolute truth about religion, would I destroy the church and faith in it simply because I knew it didn't exist? No, I probably would not.

As much as we search for the truth here, sometimes the truth is not always the best answer. Sometimes keeping the dream alive is.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

If you open your mind a bit more to some of the evidence that is still lackin just a bit, then you will see where you may be wrong...Jus' Sayin...

It seems opening my mind is more like dumbing myself down if opening myself up to evidence that isn't there is what you wan't me to do, which sounds an awful lot like faith.

edit on 16-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

Well according to the post of mine you have quoted right above^^^^^I got a few stars for saying that because 3 PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME. You, sir, have none. Because you have made a big fool out of yourself.

Let me get this straight...

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN the flame war you were going to start that only makes YOU look like a BIG GIANT FOOL with this thread of yours.

This is nearly all of ATS because of you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8355cee42b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's not reasonable that the aliens are going to be soft little squishy grey guys, they're going to be some sort of machine intelligence.
reply to post by andre18

Robots in disguise *Metallic voice* Transformers. More than meets the eye *Transformers*.
You. are. naive.
for allw e know, SETI is a front for people to form the same argument you just did. "Well why would they still be looking if they were here."

Also an intelligent sentient race would need what? Hmm..... appendages free to manipulate tools. Their brains would likely be big and heavy in their heads. So they would needs to be situated over their main support structure (Skeleton) like a spine. So.....upright, humanoid. Sounds about right.

How do we know that the humanoid form isn't specialized for intelligence? All life follows a pattern.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The proof is there in black and white, you just have to do your research.

Yes, that, or seeing one up close as I did, or being taken by one. Once that happens, you have to be a believer. Your entire life changes. I would love to post some of my own experiences in here, but as anyone who reads here knows full well, what I say will be met with pure ridicule, and told to check into a mental hospital. Some in here already say I am a schizophrenic and a drug addict.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I for one would most certainly agree with that statement, friend. Post anything about ET/Aliens/UFOs and they come out of the woodwork after you. Some after just joining too. Same thing if you are against Christianity, they know it all, and you know nothing. I wish it would stop, but it is free speech, and one can believe as they like.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OP cites at least two government funded websites. How sad.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hmm .. after reading many forum posts in other ET forums about UFOs & ET/grey abductions ... I have a feeling right now that the reason why our government has not disclosed the truth of UFOs/ETs is not because they are afraid that people cannot handle the truth or that they have ET technology ...

I think maybe it's because our government is being threatened by the greys or whatever bad aliens that exist - that if they disclose this information, the bad ETs will unleash hell on Earth ... maybe a bunch of nuclear bombs or whatever ...

it kind of doesn't make sense that our HUMAN government (mainstream or secret) would know of ET existence yet put us blind on purpose just to deceive us. it feels more like they don't have a choice ... because if they do, I'd think that they would tell the world and we'd be at war with the greys. but since that's not the case - perhaps they know that the greys are much powerful (have much advanced technology) than people imagine.

and maybe those disinformation agents are actually trying to help us ... by deceiving us from the truth of course. I heard in an interview that the government spent trillions of dollars on covering up the ET existence. what if they are not doing it to harm us but to protect us instead?

anyways, it's just a feeling I got after doing some research on the matter. some of these greys do seem pretty evil and powerful at the same time ...
edit on 19-4-2011 by yic17 because: added new info

edit on 19-4-2011 by yic17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yic17

Star for that friend. Two fold. That is certainly a positive spin of the ominous overshadowing the entire subject receives. And second, for the irony. You know, it sounds almost crazy enough to be true.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I heard in an interview that the government spent trillions of dollars on covering up the ET existence. what if they are not doing it to harm us but to protect us instead?

Perhaps.

But I've got to say, that whoever the interviewer was, and whoever the interviewEE was, neither could have been all too credible.

The USA is 14 trillion (give or take) dollars in debt.... there is absolutely no WAY trillions of dollars could have been spent to cover up something that has absolutely zero REAL monetary gain for the Government.

Perhaps you meant you heard billions or millions? This I could believe, but never trillions.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I heard in an interview that the government spent trillions of dollars on covering up the ET existence. what if they are not doing it to harm us but to protect us instead?

Perhaps.

But I've got to say, that whoever the interviewer was, and whoever the interviewEE was, neither could have been all too credible.

The USA is 14 trillion (give or take) dollars in debt.... there is absolutely no WAY trillions of dollars could have been spent to cover up something that has absolutely zero REAL monetary gain for the Government.

Perhaps you meant you heard billions or millions? This I could believe, but never trillions.

Hmm .. it could be billions. Not millions though because I remember the number is HUGE - like the majority of money the government spent on. Oh well, I should probably check again to make sure. And I am pretty sure it was one of the Coast 2 Coast AM interviews because I listen to that one the most.

But see .. that's what I'm saying. IF my theory is correct - then the reason why there's no monetary gain yet they still do it - just means how scared they really are. They are forced to do it. And that's why we live in such a horrible time.

I just cannot imagine that IF our government is governed by HUMAN BEINGS, that they would really put their own race of people through this. I don't know .. I have faith in humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join