It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther threads!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I would like to add that white birthers should stop living in denial and admit that they hate the idea of a black man telling them what to do.

Until they do, then the "race card" (as you odd folks call it) stands.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
LOL. You DO realize the picture above is of Obama supporters, right?

Are they racists too?
edit on 16-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

That is my fault for including the picture in my list of racist crap I get emailed to me. I guess I never looked that closely because when you get that stuff sent to you all the time from the same few people, you get used to rolling your eyes and setting it aside. I am sure there are people that will have no problem arguing they are indeed racist too. The bottom line is that for every birther and Republican that says there is NO RACISM at play here must know they are lying and it makes me wonder why anyone would bother to pretend there is NO RACISM at all against Obama in the United States today. They say it's old, played out, he is not black enough to be racist against, people are not like that anymore. Those pictures do indeed prove that people are like that. When you get those "jokes" from the same people that are self proclaimed birthers, it is not hard to put 2 and 2 together no matter how many people shout that there are no 2s at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Here at ATS, it has been severely infiltrated by agents of deception. As soon as you post a thread on what is really going on out there on the political system, financial, military, secret societies, with UFO and alien phenomena, Christianity, etc. you get attacked by what seems to be these troll agents.

Actually what happens is when someone posts rubbish that they just made, or repeat lies that have been shown to be lies many times before here and someone points out that it is rubbish or already debunked lies they are labelled trolls by the OP!

This whole issue about the birth certificate is more than just that

Very true, it is about a black man being the legal POTUS and some people hate that idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

We do not Judge this Man by the Color of his Skin , but by the Content of his Character which is Surely Lacking . You would be Well Advised to Think before you Type such Nonsense on this Forum . Deny Ignorance , and you will be Respected.......

edit on 17-4-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

See there you go again, all of you on here that insist on the issue of race. All you do is cause more argument than anything. Your all in the same pot of water, you'll all be cooked by the lies. Give up on your democratic leaders, they are no better than the republicans. Now that's what it's all about, stop wasting your time on these people that keep promising and never living up to those promises.
Your either going to be part of the problem or one that's going to help solve the problems. And you'll never solve them with a one sided attitude.
See things for what they really are.
And I know these words will be just another waste of time, I just couldn't help myself this one last time.

At the end of the day, there will be many surprised people that thought they knew what they believed to be true, but turned out not so.

edit on 17-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting to see that the OP of this thread calls birthers a hoax, while at the same time he refuses to acknowledge factual historical record in regards to the Lincoln-Douglas debates because they would destroy his position that Lincoln wasn't a racist.

Evidently anything the OP disagrees with is a hoax.
Click here to see his comments (get ready to laugh)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok, just for all you Obama kool-aid zombies out there, think about this if you can. What if he's hiding his long form Birth Certificate because it reveals something very damaging? What if all his other records have been sealed and hidden because they can provide information that isn't just embarrassing, but catastrophic to a head of state. What if the proof is in the wrong hands? Then perhaps, Barry Soetoro under the phony identity which you all love & adore as Barack Obama, whom you seemingly lack the natural ability to question, is damned to dance like a helpless puppet to the tune being played for him. Maybe he's told to go out & promise the people one thing, (after all, it's all been written for him on his teleprompter), & then do something completely different just like he's told to do. But I know, you never look at what he actually does, you just believe what he says. Did it ever occur to you that that's exactly what the 'puppet masters' are counting on? Look deep into his eyes sometime, past the facade and you'll see the same frightened, haunted look of a man who has sold his soul to the Devil and he knows with a cold certainty, there's no turning back. Yes, this means that there are people in very high places that know the truth about Barry Soetoro and they hold it like the Sword of Damocles just above his head to accomplish their purpose & will without you ever getting one step closer to the truth simply because you'll never dare to ask the questions. Please think about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
What if he's hiding his long form Birth Certificate because it reveals something very damaging?

So you claim all previous POTUS's were also hiding something very damaging!

What if all his other records have been sealed and hidden because they can provide information that isn't just embarrassing, but catastrophic to a head of state.

So all previous POTUS's also sealed their records as they could provide information embarrassing and catastrophic to a head of state....

Now do you realise just how silly your claims are?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Good take on your way of thinking, yes someone out there or a few are the puppet masters. I like your view.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It is so sad that you know nothing about former Presidents.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

There are the deep thinkers and then there are the shallow ones.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
There are the deep thinkers and then there are the shallow ones.

And then there are birthers who do not think at all!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

i do understand your point - but if thier claims are left ` unchallenged ` they claim " victory " and point to the unchallenged thread with remaks such as [ paraphrasing ]

" look - it must be true - the debunkers have no answer to this "

i personally dont get involved much in birther threads - but i have encountered exactly the same behaviour in other hoax memes

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Obama looks a very different guy in age, expression and mannerism to the guy that promised so much change over 2.5 years ago. At that time I thought it was all good oratory craft but the actual substance would prove to be hot air! He now appears to be more worried and stressed than ever and maybe that’s because there is possibly some skeleton that may be quite damaging.

Like I said earlier when there is complexity in childhood and families there is usually something that maybe in some way embarrassing to some family member at some stage.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Maybe YOU do not judge people like this but unfortunately, YOU don't speak for others.

Don't give me that lame ass emoticon. You know it to be true.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Maybe YOU do not judge people like this but unfortunately, YOU don't speak for others.

Don't give me that lame ass emoticon. You know it to be true.

Stop trolling and simply accept the fact Obama is a horrible President and it has nothing to do with his race.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think some "birthers" may be racist in their passion, but I also think it's a small amount. I think most may just not like Obama's nation destroying policies, and some may really feel there is true questionable aspects of his birth, and if this comes out that he did fraud the nation, that's big news. I also think a larger number of the "anti-birthers" are more racist, because all they wanted was to "get a black man in office", along with over 90% of blacks voting for him, is obviously racial to me. I think the MSM is also racist in that they treat him differently because of his skin, and won't criticism him, or if they do, it's on egg shells. Since the 90's, I always wanted Colin Powell to be President, and I am white, or European American, as I prefer, and of course, it's a nice idea to have a "black" guy as president, and I don't really think anyone opposes that, but I think most want someone who is really qualified, and able to do it, not just picked because his skin is darker and he's somewhat a charasmatic speaker, which is what I think happened with the Obamamania. But since Obama, is doing things in office very badly, and many want him out, it seems to me, the "birther" issue for most is not embraced, even FOX news, and the GOP are not on this, but, regardless, Obama does have many unanswered aspects regarding his birthplace, besides just accepting what he tells us. I think most of the anti-birthers are more racist, because they have their black messiah in, and feel no one is allowed to question anything, especially something like his place of birth. But, as I have said before, if Colin Powell was President, no one would question his birth place, because he's known, doesn't have a questionable past, with a non-American father and was raised abroad, and then legally supresses most all his personal documents. I don't where Obama was born, personally, we can believe him, but then, he is a politician, so should we believe him? I don't know, but I think there is a possibility he may have frauded the nation, and just maybe is not eligible for the position. I just hope the truth comes out, and why he's hiding it, only makes me wonder more.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Very true, it is about a black man being the legal POTUS and some people hate that idea.

I'm black and I want him to show the same birth certificate I have to show to get a driver's license.
Stop making it a racial issue, if it was, I'd be the first person to speak up.
Your tactic is sleasy, sir.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

all previous POTUS's also sealed their records

Untrue, please stop repeating this misinfo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join