It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther threads!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

all previous POTUS's also sealed their records

Untrue, please stop repeating this misinfo.

So show us their records - As you are unable to, that means you are wrong but refuse to admit it!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"Oh Lisa, you're always telling silly stories. Obama is Kenyan, Bart's a vampire, beer kills braincells." (Homer Simpson)

Birther threads are kinda like Herpes. They may not always appear in the same location, but they're bound to show up, and are hard to ignore. I always read them with Cheetos in hand. They're funny. Everyone gets so serious and all excited. The birthers somehow think they're these uber patriotic folk who defend the constitution. It really is funny.

Without birther threads, we would have to discuss real issues. That's too boring.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Hmm I think that lack of flags on this thread says alot. I am not a birther but I have some serious issues with him hiding his past especially the college records. Why on earth would he do that? Is he not employed by the people for the people? When you get a job you have to provide simple background info for almost anything.

We will not learn the truth until the next election if states make birther laws and he does not run for some reason I think our questions will be answered. Until then we will argue this back and forth.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by woghd

all previous POTUS's also sealed their records

Untrue, please stop repeating this misinfo.

So show us their records - As you are unable to, that means you are wrong but refuse to admit it!

Tell me what record you would like to see on a past president, and it's easily Googled.
Your "all presidents records are sealed" argument is total disinfo. Jimmy Carter showed his birth certificate at several rally's, commenting on how tiny his baby feet were, Reagan, Clinton and Nixon, all made their college and even grade school records public, often humorously commenting on their grades. It's easy for anyone to google this stuff.

I want Obama to produce the same birth certificate that I, and all of the former presidents, have to produce to get a driver's license.
edit on 17-4-2011 by woghd because: Classified

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
The thought police won. There it was came and went.

Yep, Hawaii, all the Obots came to your thread and started yelling about how it was all lies, and yet the only sources they had were the Soros paid-for propaganda outlets such as DailyKos, Huffpo, and Annenberg FactCheck.org. Someone even attacked my command of the English language. I wonder if that person also tells the illegals to speak English!
Then they closed out the thread. It was so funny coming back to that thread after some errands and find the mods had struck with a vengeance and every other post was labeled off-topic or bad manners and decorum, or worse. LOL
Why are the supporters of this Prez not able to discuss the difference between Native Born Citizen and Natural Born Citizen without accusing us of using bad grammar?
Saul Alinksy has hit again like a tsunami!
Oh yes, and on the subject of his hiding his records, we are not allowed to see Obama's thesis on Soviet Nuclear Disarmament( which I guess would explain his unusual position on disarming our own military during his campaign).
www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 17-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Here at ATS, it has been severely infiltrated by agents of deception. As soon as you post a thread on what is really going on out there on the political system, financial, military, secret societies, with UFO and alien phenomena, Christianity, etc. you get attacked by what seems to be these troll agents.

Actually what happens is when someone posts rubbish that they just made, or repeat lies that have been shown to be lies many times before here and someone points out that it is rubbish or already debunked lies they are labelled trolls by the OP!

This whole issue about the birth certificate is more than just that

Very true, it is about a black man being the legal POTUS and some people hate that idea.

Look Derek, Michelle O wrote her thesis on the notion of black separateness. Here is a sample of it

blogonaut-blogonaut.blogspot.com...

Please stop insulting conservatives with the nonsense about racism. I remember very clearly, during the RNC in the election of 2000, Condi Rice told us the story of how her father tried to join the Democrat Party and was rejected so that is how her family became Republican. Please learn the history of the Progressive Party before going on about this. It is unfortunate that so many do not realize how Progressives in this country had embraced eugenics, the same type of eugenics Hitler practiced. Surely you must have known of Senator Byrd's affiliations in the 40's? Maybe not, so heres the deal en.wikipedia.org...
For the record, I would consider Herman Cain or Allen West or Condi Rice for POTUS.
Here's more on Democrats and the u know what www.nationalblackrepublicans.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh yes, and on the subject of his hiding his records, we are not allowed to see Obama's thesis on Soviet Nuclear Disarmament( which I guess would explain his unusual position on disarming our own military during his campaign).
www.freerepublic.com...

It's absolutely staggering, how much of his past has been deliberately hidden from public view. And it's disgusting how willingly the MSM went along with it - they never made it the issue it should have been.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's a situation here of troll agents that come in and try to bait the posters and threaders to achieve their goal to stifle anyone that questions the wrongs and evil intentions of the manipulators who are in the process of destroying the rights and freedoms of the people. This is a sick and demented bunch of criminals that eventually will, sad to say over come the Republic. I wish it were not so, but for now evil will prevail for a little while.
Too many of the good and moral folks will sit on their hands and not do anything until it's too late.
As for this website ATS it is the wrong acronym for it to be titled as Above Top Secret for what it was meant to mean no longer applies.
Every angle and every corner of the internet is slowly but picking up speed and becoming compromised.
The fools that follow the evil elite, think that they are doing a great service as they ruin society ever further into the abyss of filth. But their day will one day come and they will pay for what they have done.
Unless a group of mods with good common sense, true wisdom, and patriots for freedom step up to the plate to cut of the troll snake heads as soon as they appear, this site will be a waste land of lies.
At this moment, I see no hope, I hope that I'm wrong, but I will not, so to speak, hold my breath for anything that promising.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Wow, looks like it was a good Alinsky tactic to pretend something came from the birther camp when it was really from the Obama camp. Where else have they done that? Oh yes at the Tea Parties where the Obama supporters infiltrated sporting pics of obama wearing a mustache.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

www.freerepublic.com...

It's absolutely staggering, how much of his past has been deliberately hidden from public view. And it's disgusting how willingly the MSM went along with it - they never made it the issue it should have been.

You have to remember, the msm is bought and paid for by those that want to keep the lies flowing and to bury all the truths. That is why we wait in vain for something of good healthy substance to be reported and it never comes. It's been that way for almost a hundred years, and has gotten really bad over the past 50.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by hawaii50th

Well said Hawaii!

We have to call a spade a spade. I hate liars with a passion, and I love justice for all as much.
As for you, I see that you are in the light of truth and common sense and reason. Cheers to you.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maybe we can just cut all the baloney and go straight to the truth, that he is part of the NWO clan

www.youtube.com...

Oh and by they way, it is the Rothschilds deliberate methodology to stop any country from having too much power, and they are working on the US right now!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lets take a journey into the past, in order that we may get a better understanding of the future and of where we are today. As it has been said before, how deep down into the rabbit hole will we go.
What we can find can be disturbing to some, but we must look so that we can know to why things are the way they are.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So for those of you that will refuse to accept and buy into this evil that has been already upon us for many years, and for those of you that have the wisdom to see it for what it really is, be ready. Be ready for the prosecution, and persecution that will come upon us. For it will be like no other time in history. There will be those that will fight back in the name of freedom, and there will be those that will refuse their rule and their mark and they will be annihilated.
This is what it is coming to, when you have those that tell you a lie is the truth, when you have those that tell you you can't speak out anymore because you don't agree with us. Than you have been warned by their words.
Life is about to change, but not in the way that the mislead, the ones that walk in the dark say it will. They say that, we are entering an age of enlightenment. They could not be farther from the truth. Yes, life is going to change, but not into light, but into darkness. A darkness that will burden the heart and soul, and oppress. I'm sure that many of you have this feeling in your gut that just doesn't feel right. You can't put your finger on it but it does not feel good.
Maybe it's time for self examination, and start to seek out answers in a different way other than from mankind, time for some serious soul searching.
The choice is anyone's, anyone who ask, and it come free of charge, and with no lies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The Civil War
The Great Depression
World War I and II
The Birther conspiracy

Ah, the US is really on the edge this time. Never before has it been so torn apart on the inside nor under such attack from the outside.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Maybe we can just cut all the baloney and go straight to the truth, that he is part of the NWO clan

When you guys whip out YOUTUBE videos about Obama and the NWO, I really have to ask myself why the birther movement is not treated with more respect.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If there is a NO SHOW of Obama NoChangerama's full BC which contains all the standard info then you have your answer and the US people have been well and truly conned!! The first inkling that he was potentially a fraud either in nationality or intent was when he promissed the all believing US people so much change, basically the impossible, not the improbable! Introducing change is very difficult in any established organisation & field but actually delivering it is even harder. I know because I was once a career changemonster who has implemented change in one form or another in a number of top 10 corporates!

Good Luck US. Trump maybe the best option you have. He will at least have an idea of how to implement effective change (whether he can is another matter!) unlike Obama who's oratory suggested that he knew exactly what to do. His experience and background didnt!!!

Trump has the all the aces!! He's in a win win situation and early polls reflect this!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Definition of a liberal from the Oxford dictionary: 1)willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
2)favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms
3)(in a political context) favoring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform
4)Theology regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change. With definition #4, it doesn't stop with just theology, but is expanded on many other changes such as the constitution of the United States.
5)[attributive] (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training. Their goal, to use words that can twist truth by how it is composed. To teach or preach another belief that is contrary to the traditional and long standing beliefs. This is how confusion through argument over long periods of time infiltrates the mind with out notice, especially the young and impressionable.
6)(especially of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal. It is plain to see in this definition, where lawyers are liberal, they will twist words in a court of law to win a case even though it may not be the just and moral way. The end justifies the means, at the end of the day it is not about what is just and moral.

So as you can see from these definitions, liberalism starts off sounding good, but then it takes a turn along the way.
Liberalism has two faces, and we've all heard the old saying about a two faced person.
en.wikiversity.org...

George Washington became America's first president in 1789.George Washington did not belong to a political party. There were no political parties in America at that time. This does not mean all Americans held the same political beliefs. They did not. But there were no established organizations that offered candidates for elections.Two such organizations began to take shape during President Washington's first administration. One was called the Federalists. Its leader was Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton. The other was called the Republicans. Its leader was Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson. Each group represented the political beliefs of its leader.Hamilton and the Federalists wanted a strong national government with a powerful president and courts. They supported policies that helped bankers and wealthy businessmen. They urged close economic and diplomatic ties with Britain. They did not like democracy, which they described as mob rule.
www.manythings.org...

Federalism:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
If you search, liberalism in America and follow the trail it is quite interesting where it will take you when you follow the term, en.wikipedia.org...
Liberalism was formed to keep the people arguing, the intention of liberalism takes you on a journey that really ends up to a fascist type of rule into despotism. search for yourselves and let the words and ideology take you along, read between the lines and you will see what is really going on today.
I expect there will be those agents to come in and try defend the lies to keep the deception alive and going. But the truth is there if you look deep enough.
As I mentioned before, it is inevitable that a despot will eventually come in and win, but just for a little while. The deceivers are the ones that will be deceived in the end.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is this SPAM?
Maybe I am confused as to what you were all discussing here?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join