It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther threads!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by woghd

It is not a hoax that Barry S. has failed to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate. Why would you claim that this fact is a hoax? Give these threads their own forum, like the Japan earthquake maybe, but this is a verifiable fact and is open to discussion.

It might be easier to accept if the rest of his background was available for scrutiny. But there is so much of his past that has been hidden from view, such as education records, that it is prudent to question this latest refusal to supply requested info.

I hope the AZ law becomes the law of the land.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
But there is so much of his past that has been hidden from view, such as education records

Just like all previous Presidents, but you ignore that!

this latest refusal to supply requested info

Why do you think you can demand the POTUS gives you any bit of paper you want? Why didnt you demand the same from all previous Presidents?

Why? it will not make any difference, as Obama complies with it!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You folks do realize that every argument against "Birthers" could be applied to "Truthers", don't you? And people are so offended when their beliefs are questioned on 9/11.

Be more open-minded; it's enlightening.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So, a thread complaining about birther threads turned into a birther thread??? Come on, guys! This is in BQ&B. Not the place to be discussing Obama and his birth. Take it outside.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You folks do realize that every argument against "Birthers" could be applied to "Truthers", don't you?

Certainly, both groups believe silly conspiracy theories, they both ignore the facts, they both rely on blogs and websites that post lies to get their information and nothing you posy will make them change their minds as they are just not interested in facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

But there is so much of his past that has been hidden from view, such as education records

Just like all previous Presidents, but you ignore that!

Can you verify that all previous Presidents have refused all requests for info? I don't think that's true.

Plus, Barry and his zealots think he is so special.....why not be the FIRST POTUS to willingly make this info available?

this latest refusal to supply requested info

Why do you think you can demand the POTUS gives you any bit of paper you want? Why didnt you demand the same from all previous Presidents?

Well, there is the FOIA. And there is nothing wrong with asking for that info. Employers request - and verify - transcripts and other information as a condition of hiring, so I don't see what is so untoward about this request.

Why? it will not make any difference, as Obama complies with it!

It would prevent future Barry's, is why.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Can you verify that all previous Presidents have refused all requests for info?

Yes, I can verify it.

I don't think that's true.

Then show us their records that you claim only Obama has hidden - but you know that Obama has done the same as all previous Presidents!

Plus, Barack think he is so special

Why do you claim that?

Well, there is the FOIA

Why do you think that the FOI act entitles you to see any private document you want to?

so I don't see what is so untoward about this request.

Except you only demand it of the first black POTUS.... you ignore the fact that no previous POTUS supplied the information you want Obama to give!

It would prevent future Baracks, is why.

Why do you think it will stop Obama? He has supplied the documents that the law wants....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This issue is never going to go away until Barry produces proof that he is elligble to hold that office tothe satisfaction of US voters.

A simple gain and loss calculation - proves beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt that whatever Barry is hiding is soooo utterly damaging and or criminal that he is prepared to alienate and lose a large % of possible votes and provide a rallying point for the opposition rather than comply.

The media also has such a huge amount to lose if they are ever shown to be such complete lapdogs that they passed on this issue.

In fact if the truth were to come out as I suspect, that Barry is a complete fraud and criminal - the loss of confidence in the whole governmental, political, judicial, media system would be monumental - the manipulations of the NWO would be laid bare,naked for all to see - and would require nothing less than a military take-over of government to sort out,people would be sooo disenfranchised with the totality of establishment figures that they flock to someone likeTrump to lead them out of this mess.

And that is why the shills want this subject banned - that is why they will obfuscate, stonewall and do whatever it takes to pretend this is a non-issue! - and all for the sakeof a $12 certificate

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This looks lik it will be the defining issue of the coming elections!

To wit:

Donald Trump is dominating a new Republican presidential nominee poll released by Public Policy Polling.

He leads with 26 percent, followed by Mike Huckabee at 17 percent,
Mitt Romney at 15 percent, Newt Gingrich at 11 percent, Sarah Palin at 8 percent,
Ron Paul at 5 percent, Tim Pawlenty at 4 percent, and Michele Bachmann at 4 percent.

Hi’s margin is so wide over runner-up Huckabee that it exceeds the total individual percentages for each of Palin, Paul, Pawlenty, and Bachmann.

With Trump now grabbing a commanding first place lead, he may very well be the GOP presidential nominee come 2012. Trump’s recent unofficial presidential media appearances has upset many people, including some conservatives. Read more: www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Can you verify that all previous Presidents have refused all requests for info?

Yes, I can verify it.

OK, let's see your proof.

I don't think that's true.

Then show us their records that you claim only Obama has hidden - but you know that Obama has done the same as all previous Presidents!

You are trying to drag previous presidents into this discussion.

It's not about them. It's about Barack Hussein Obama. Your attempts to deflect won't work.

Plus, Barack think he is so special

Why do you claim that?

Because he does, imo.

Well, there is the FOIA

Why do you think that the FOI act entitles you to see any private document you want to?

Now, I didn't say it did, did I?

so I don't see what is so untoward about this request.

Except you only demand it of the first black POTUS.... you ignore the fact that no previous POTUS supplied the information you want Obama to give!

Yep, I'm demanding it of the first black POTUS (actually, he's half black, right?). So what? Are you trying to play the race card here?

It would prevent future Baracks, is why.

Why do you think it will stop Obama? He has supplied the documents that the law wants....

Maybe you misread my previous reply:

"It would prevent future Baracks, is why."

Notice the highlighted text.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I can't give you a star, but I can give you
for your post.

Donald Trump has brought this issue back into the sunlight. He won't be as easy to ignore as Joe the Plumber.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It's not about them. It's about Barack Hussein Obama

But why are you demanding things from Obama that no previous POTUS had to provide?

Yes you did actually - you do not even know what you are typing here!

Are you trying to play the race card here?

You are the one playing the race card, only demanding details from Obama that no white POTUS had to supply!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It's not about them. It's about Barack Hussein Obama

But why are you demanding things from Obama that no previous POTUS had to provide?

Why does my reason matter? I'm asking because I want to.

Yes you did actually - you do not even know what you are typing here!

Strange...:shk:

Are you trying to play the race card here?

You are the one playing the race card, only demanding details from Obama that no white POTUS had to supply!

You've lost touch with reality. Who in this thread used the term black first? YOU DID!!

Stop trolling and discuss the issue.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

LOL - spoken like a true Obama supporter - want me to do all the work so that you can reap the benefits! No, I think I have proven to you that the family histories, school transcripts, medical info. etc. on previous Presidents before taking office, during office & after they left office has and is readily available to anyone making a small effort to find it. On the other hand, substantiated information about Barry Soetoro is hard to come by. I might add that you certainly haven't provided any to support your empty claims about someone you obviously know nothing about. Once you provide some documented records or links to them about Barry Soetoro, then come back and ask for info about former Presidents, I'll be happy to help you.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: For some reason - replied to wrong poster.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh look, yet another thread trying to discuss the 'birther threads' has turned into a birther thread.

It's a fake, non-issue perpetuated to keep people from discssing anything of significance.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Obama has a questionable past regarding his place of birth, and reports of people saying he was born in Kenya, along with him having a non-American father, and growing up in Indonesia, along with his refusal to release his documents. This is why people want to see his BC. All this makes it seem he is hiding something, and just maybe, he wasn't born in the USA, and then that would be a huge historical shocker! It's not because he's "black". It's because there are reasons to suspect, and his supressing the info only fuels it. McCain had some question about his place of birth, so he presented his documents. Bush, Cater, Clinton, they did not have any questions regarding their place of birth, so no one asked, it's not because they were white. If Colin Powell was president, or even Sharpton(Godforbid), no one would question them either, because their place of birth is not a mystery like Obama's.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
All needs to do is present a legitimate copy of his birth certificate, the same thing that people in some states now have to do just to renew their drivers licenses..
Case closed

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Right!!! Because everytime someone criticizes obama, hes a racist, everytime someone says he is the worst president since Carter he is a racist and everytime people want to verify that he is a US citizen, theyre a racist.
If theres nothing to it, then why does he dodge the subject?
And btw, the same issue arose about McCain during the election, because he was born on a Military Base in Panama.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join