It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther threads!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Not to mention the antics of "Dr. Orly Taitz" and the doctored news footage of someone saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

I do want to propose this question to arrogant, ignorant birthers:

What does it matter where he was born? Do you not care about the state of this world? Does the high unemployment bother you? Does the fact that we're fighting 3 wars at once bother you?

The average American has a hopelessly short attention span. That is the only reason why so many people are angry at Obama. They expected him to fix 8 years of Bush's mistakes in less than half that time. It's not possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Actually, the original poster has a point.

Since you've resorted to name-calling, your argument is nil. Please find another thread to troll.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by hawaii50th

Actually, the original poster has a point.

Since you've resorted to name-calling, your argument is nil. Please find another thread to troll.

Quote, you said:
I do want to propose this question to arrogant, ignorant birthers

Look who's calling the kettle black, another pathetic excuse for I don't know what. The only point here is there's sure a lot of you useless idiots around.

All you people are good for is making excuses. If it's not about racism, it's about blaming the last guy that was president. You know, that lame excuse is full of smelly mold, wreaks badly just like the turds that's floating around in these here neck of the woods.
Get off the blame game already, your man is a failure to you the ones that voted him in, he played you all and now all you want to do is make excuses.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I created a thread a few days back with the hope of analyzing who/what is really behind the constant perpetuation of the birther meme, and what purpose it ultimately serves.

Seeing as the meme isn't actually spread by most establishment Republicans, I tend to wonder if it's actually a distraction perpetuated by certain folks within the Democratic National Comittee. Just a thought.

I'd be interested in your input:

Is the 'Birther' argument really just a way to discredit reasonable criticism of POTUS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
What does it matter where he was born? ...
It might if 13 states pass legislation requiring presidential candidates for the 2012 election to provide birth certificates.

The average American has a hopelessly short attention span.
My attention span is long enough to remember he promised to close Guantanamo, when I read an article about him expanding it instead.

Anyway my point was that not all birther threads are hoaxes, only some are.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Show me the vault copy or it didn't happen!

It is not a hoax that Barry S. has failed to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate. Why would you claim that this fact is a hoax? Give these threads their own forum, like the Japan earthquake maybe, but this is a verifiable fact and is open to discussion.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

Show me the vault copy or it didn't happen!

It is not a hoax that Barry S. has failed to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate. Why would you claim that this fact is a hoax? Give these threads their own forum, like the Japan earthquake maybe, but this is a verifiable fact and is open to discussion.

Here we go again with the Soetoro nonsense. The vault copy is not subjected to release due to identity theft.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It is not a hoax that Barack Obama has failed to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate.

Nor have any of the previous POTUS's, but birthers ignore that

Who says he has to show a "vault copy" (whatever that actually is) to anyone who demands it?
edit on 16/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

It is not a hoax that Barak Obama has failed to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate.

Nor have any of the previous POTUS's, but birthers ignore that

Who says he has to show a "vault copy" (whatever that actually is) to anyone who demands it?

The "vault copy" they refer to is the original that sits on file with the state and the same one that is Federally prohibited and banned from leaving the room it is stored in.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Everything Barry does is illegitimate & invalid as President until he can produce a genuine Birth Certificate - which he has never done!! That is an undeniable fact!! In fact, he has done everything in his power to hide it & every other documented detail involving anything to do with his past except for what he makes up about it. Go do your research before you start whining "hoax". The only hoax I can see is Barry and your misplaced faith in a loser who promised you one thing, and then continues to deliver something completely different to the detriment of this country & the world.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Everything Barack does is illegitimate & invalid as President until he can produce a genuine Birth Certificate

Except that it has been posted here many times, a fact rabid birthers keep ignoring (as seen here) as it destroys their silly conspiracy theory! And just where does the constitution state he must show it?
edit on 16/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

The point is that it has already been produced.

It has been mentioned so many times. But the same process would apply to you that applies to Obama. If I wanted to verify that your birth certificate was on file, the best that would happen would be an official from that state would check to see if it was infact on file.

If it were, he would tell me, yes Mr. the birth certificate is valid and is on file. If I asked to see it, it would not be allowed.

I don't understand why a federal offical verifying the document is on file isn't enough. Now we have to change the laws to allow anyone who just wants to check to walk in and start searching records, to satisfy birthers.

When you run for President, there are background checks done. The qualifications you need to meet to be President are checked to be sure you fit. They don't wait until you become President, then ask for a copy of your DL so they can check you out.

If you seriously think that Obama is not qualified to be President based on his birth status then it is a major conspiracy that encompasses large facets of government. If infact the conspiracy is real, then it was perpetrated for a real reason, and you should worry about the end game.

As I see it, there is no legitimate reason to question or continue the "debate", other than just for the sake of doing it.

If you have a legitimate point, ask what it is, again, so it can be answered. I'm sure it already has.

Like the post I'm referring to with this one. That issue has been settled. If you are a birther, and do not feel that the "showing of the birth certificate issue" has been answered by an official verifying the document exists, the same method that would apply if it were you, then explain why that isn't sufficient for you.

edit on 4/16/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

It will be proven if and when he shows his long-form. What part of that is hard to understand??

Here's what I don't get about this statement:

The Hawaiian state agency that would produce his long-form birth certificate is the same agency that produced the certificate of live birth.

So if you don't believe the CoLB that they've produced, why would you believe them on the long-form?

This is why that other poster hit the nail on the head saying that you will never, ever, ever budge on this issue, no matter what happens. No matter what is produced, no matter what information is revealed, no matter who says what, you will always claim he is some kind of outside alien invader.

That's why Obama is (smartly) ignoring the birthers. There's literally nothing he could to do appease them.
edit on 4/16/2011 by Pseudonaut because: i dropped my pen

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

If you seriously think that Obama is not qualified to be President based on his birth status then it is a major conspiracy that encompasses large facets of government. If infact the conspiracy is real, then it was perpetrated for a real reason, and you should worry about the end game.

And this is exactly my point. The only possible claim that the birthers can make here is that Hawaii is lying about confirming the birth record, and lying about about the Certificate of Live Birth. And that's fine, whatever -- this is ATS, I can get behind that sentiment.

But if that's your claim, why would you drone on about a long-form birth certificate, when clearly the conspiracy here is large enough that they would in that case just fake the long-form?

edit on 4/16/2011 by Pseudonaut because: I got confused

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ahh, thank you for understanding my issue. The problem I have is that for any government agency I've dealt with, a Certificate of Live Birth has never satisfied them. I have a certified copy of that and a microfilmed copy. I had to go through an involved process however of obtaining a certified copy of my actual long form Birth Certificate to satisfy their requirements and have to produce it for a variety of reasons I won't go into. Now, I understand that the original has to stay in the official records. All I'm saying is that surely if I have one then, the POTUS would have a legitimate, certified copy of his actual long form Birth Certificate, not just a Certificate of Live Birth which is relatively meaningless, that he could easily produce and put this matter to rest. Unfortunately, their are too many officials claiming that his long form cannot be located anywhere in Hawaii, only his Certificate of Live Birth which I have seen, but is not legal proof of anything. If it in reality doesn't exist, it creates all kinds of detrimental ramifications. This makes it a matter of critical importance, worth pursuing until a conclusive answer is reached. That is my concern. Granted some posts in relation to this question may have been proven to be hoaxes, but until the actual crux of the matter can be appropriately addressed, the issue will never be satisfactorily resolved. Do you understand my concern? Not to mention other details of his past, which we do have records of for every other President that I'm aware of, but not this one - his are mysteriously sealed for some reason. Why?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Not to mention other details of his past, which we do have records of for every other President that I'm aware of, but not this one - his are mysteriously sealed for some reason. Why?

So show us the records for the last 6 Presidents that Obama refuses to show. These would include:

All their school records

All their medical records

Their "long form" birth certificates

etc etc.

Of course you will find those records are not available for the previous 6 Presidents, so why demand Obama shows his records?

Also care to show how you seal your school and medical records?

- Show us Donald Trumps same records - or will you claim that he sealed his records also?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well, try this one for starters - www.eduinreview.com... I can find all kinds of records for previous Presidents - but nothing on the current one. Maybe, you can at least find his transcripts & post them for me. I would love to be proved wrong. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Well, try this one for starters - www.eduinreview.com...

Released AFTER he finished his Presidency - what about the other 5 Presidents, you claim that they are published....

I can find all kinds of records for previous Presidents

Then show them to us!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Can we atleast make a forum, that I can in turn ignore so I am not forced to partake in other peoples ideas of lunacy?

Huh?
Wouldn't that be the same as not having a forum at all?

I see no problem with the birther threads. Not everyone is convinced that his BC is valid. Not everyone holds the same view of the events behind 9/11, either. Or the JFK assassination. Or global warming. Or....

That's why ATS is known as a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

Haven't been here long myself and haven't started any threads, and by the looks of things I won't be doing so anytime soon as anything worthwhile seems to get pushed aside.

Really? I don't think that's true at all; a good or interesting thread always gathers some interest. Can you give an example?

Hang in there and don't give up. You're sure to find lots of good threads...the thing is, there's so many threads to sift through. But after awhile, you'll find your own niche.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join