It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther threads!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Can we get all Birther threads moved to the Hoax forum as they all have been disproven time and time again and everytime one gets debunked and shot down ten more rise.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Can we get all Birther threads moved to the Hoax forum as they all have been disproven time and time again and everytime one gets debunked and shot down ten more rise.

Yes, as soon as it is proven then they should be moved to the Hoax. It is becoming rather boring, but as soon as it is proven it will all go away. Peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Yes, as soon as it is proven then they should be moved to the Hoax. It is becoming rather boring, but as soon as it is proven it will all go away. Peace.

It's already been proven so what else is there.

I really believe that these people are here to disrupt this otherwords peaceful site with the ultimate goal in getting it taken offline if they cannot get their way. The very future of this site depends on it.

ATS should really get rid of the Trump ad that's been showing as of late also.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I hear you. Seems like most of the content being posted nowadays is either complete rubbish or something that has been posted numerous times before. Gets really frustating when trying to find the good stuff that this site has, it just seems to be lurking in the dark corners at the moment because so much other 'content' is getting so much attention.

Haven't been here long myself and haven't started any threads, and by the looks of things I won't be doing so anytime soon as anything worthwhile seems to get pushed aside.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the proof has been shown, repeatedly.

The US Congress recognizes him as being born in Hawaii.

Hawaiin Health Officials have verified his certificate as being on record and valid.

Every birther story is filled with blatant lies meant to grasp the attention of people who are unable to think, research, or do much else for themselves.

The question has been answered, but like children they refuse to accept the answer.

Your inability to grasp, understand, or accept the facts makes it time to move to the hoax bin.

The only thing that would (possibly) satisfy the majority of birthers is walking into the building and physically holding his birth certificate.

After about 3 minutes, and a few wincing faces I almost guarantee they would exclaim "You know what, I think it's a fake, this proves nothing". And the sad saga would continue.

Can we atleast make a forum, that I can in turn ignore so I am not forced to partake in other peoples ideas of lunacy?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

you need a seperate forum to keep from clicking on a thread? are you incapable of controlling the nerves to your fingers? hilarious.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I enjoy the birther threads. I do think there are too many, but they only survive because we feed them.
If a bunch of birthers got together in a thread and all agreed that Obama is an alien, that's their prerogative. We don't have to go in there and say, No he's NOT!
Let them think what they will. They're going to anyway.

If you want them to go away, don't feed them. The last one got pretty crazy.
But just extract yourself from it. Take it off your MyATS page and go make some cookies.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While we are at it, let's go ahead and send all 9/11 Truther threads and Global Warming threads there also.

These topics have been proven hoaxes much more than Obama's Kenyan birth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like it's put up or shut up time for the Kenyan soon................."The Arizona Legislature gave final approval late Thursday night to a proposal that would require President Obama and other presidential candidates to prove they are U.S. citizens before their names can appear on the state's ballot."

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The so-called "birther" thing would go away once he shows his birth certificate.
There is a lot of reasons to wonder why he's hiding it.
He's obviously keeping something hidden he doesn't want the people to see.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
All he has to do is show the exact same form that we now have to produce under this ridiculous real id law. When he does that you can call hoax. Until then....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
While we are at it, let's go ahead and send all 9/11 Truther threads and Global Warming threads there also.

9/11 threads have been proven as HOAXES?

Nice one, you show me the proof and then we'll stop. Please I beg you to show me who actually done it and how. Show me, please, then I'll go away.

I'm not a so called 'Truther' I am a realist. Peace.

Oh and don't tell me it was a bunch of Arabs led on by OBL. He's not even wanted for the atrocity. So, who led this campaign?

edit on 15/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It will be proven if and when he shows his long-form. What part of that is hard to understand??

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Nice one, you show me the proof and then we'll stop. Please I beg you to show me who actually done it and how. Show me, please, then I'll go away.

I'm not a so called 'Trutrher' I am a realist Peace.

Oh and don't tell me it was a bunch of Arabs led on by OBL. He's not even wanted for the atrocity. So, who led this campaign?

Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Whoa....that must have went way over your head. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm not a so called 'Trutrher' I am a realist Peace.

Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Whoa....that must have went way over your head. Sorry.

Demonstrating being an ass, by being one, whoa....... Show me the proof.

Oh I forgot, a passport of the lead terrorist was found near ground zero.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite

It will be proven if and when he shows his long-form. What part of that is hard to understand??

I am not one to harp on this subject, because it draws a very polarizing response and I already participate in enough polarizing threads, but I totally agree with you.

I don't see how people can say that this has been proven a hoax.

It has not.

Birth Certificates are contracts with the state that allow for naturalized citizenship.
Citizenship allows our social security numbers to be leveraged on the open market by way of t-bills and t-notes.

If Obama was born in the US then his long form is somewhere.
Because, as I said, it is a contract.

I am not saying that he was not born in the US.
I am not saying that he was born on the US.

I am simply saying show me the money.

His short form birth certificate does not PROVE anything.
Nationalized citizens who were not born anywhere near the US but have become citizens of this country can easily obtain a short form BC.

To the OP...
There is a reason why it has not been moved to the hoax forum.
Instead of making blanket demands, why not get to the bottom of the issue?

Then you could validly ask for "birther threads" to be moved.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Some threads are based on clear hoaxes, like the fake Kenyan birth certificate. This thread is about such a certificate and was marked "political fraud":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However the threads about Governor Neil Abercrombie saying he was going to find the birth certificate and then couldn't find it, isn't a fraud as far as I know, that's true, isn't it? For example:

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

Then there's this thread, definitely not a hoax:
Friend says Abercrombie told him, ‘There is no birth certificate!’

Now you can argue that Abercrombie's friend may be lying or may have misinterpreted what Abercrombie said, and I think he came back later and admitted that it may have been some kind of misunderstanding, but it's no hoax that Abercrombies friend did indeed say this, you can hear the recording yourself.

Here's my thread on "birther" sponsored legislation which will potentially apply to all future presidential candidates, not just Obama. This isn't a hoax, is it?

States advance eligibility laws - Find out status of 13 legislatures' demands for presidential candidates

I wouldn't have any problem at all with moving every thread based on a fake birth certificate to the hoax forum.
But not all threads on the birther topic are based on hoaxes.

What Governor Abercrombie did, saying he was going on a search for the real long form birth certificate, was real, not a hoax.
The legislation being worked on in 13 states requiring birth certificates for presidential candidates isn't a hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

How about you get moved to the hoax been, locked up and the key thrown away.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It's already been proven so what else is there.

I really believe that these people are here to disrupt this otherwords peaceful site with the ultimate goal in getting it taken offline if they cannot get their way. The very future of this site depends on it.

ATS should really get rid of the Trump ad that's been showing as of late also.

This is just typical of fascist, shut down the freedom loving believers of freedom of speech, destroy the Republic.
If this was a peaceful protest on a street somewhere, you'd be the ones that would come out wearing black balaclavas, and black hoods to cover your identity to make a peaceful protest look like an out of control riot. Than after you knock garbage bins over and break big department store glass windows, you'd all crawl back into your holes where you came from and get all the peaceful protesters arrested. That's what liars and cons do best.
This is so pathetic to come and start a thread like this and cry like babies cause you couldn't get your way in another thread.
Unbelievable, sick, disgusting, and just pure excrement at its worst, flies would have a hay day making baby maggots with all this c__p laying around.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join