It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

www.examiner.com

Governor Abercrombie is initiating a process to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961.

Birthers are a group of wacky conspiracy theorists that claim President Barack Obama was born on foreign soil, usually Kenya. Birthers claim Obama's birth certificate, or more exactly his certificate of live birth, is a forgery.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
They had already released what they felt was sufficient evidence..

But.. with the birth of "birthers" he now feels it is necessary to release more info.

He is going to look for Obama's approval, but is prepared to stop the madness on his own if he has to.

Wonder what all the birthers will have to cry about once they see his birth certificate?

Will they find a new cause? Or will they call it a fake.. One thing is for sure.. THEY WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!

I can hear it now.. "Why did it take so long" Simple answer - They released what they felt was sufficient evidence.. Now they are being faced with a mob of ignorant people that are demanding more.

As a Govt. official, they must draw the line on providing evidence to everyone that asks. Imagine if they fulfilled every request for every thing that the public wants... They would have to employ 5 to 10 new employees in every state to handle this work load.

Then, at what point do you draw the line? Do you bow to every request? Every doubt? Every conspiracy nut, with nothing better to do?

I always thought, why not release it? But again, they felt they covered all bases with the first document release.

And from the sounds of it, they have to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961.

So now, our Govt. is having to make policy changes to appease the nuts! What a great state of affairs we are in.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Wonder what all the birthers will have to cry about once they see his birth certificate?

So what you are saying is that the birthers have not seen the real birth certificate?

Originally posted by Resrrection

They had already released what they felt was sufficient evidence..

But not the birth certificate? How could they release sufficient evidence if they didn't release the birth certificate?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well that should be real interesting - since we already know that there is no long form B.C there!

By Joe Kovacs © 2010 WorldNetDaily A college instructor who worked as senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State. Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University. "There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this." Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama, told WND, "I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity." He says during the 2008 campaign when the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility first arose, the elections office was inundated with requests to verify the birthplace of the U.S. senator from Illinois. The hottest book in America is the one that exposes the real Obama and all his men (and women)! Get your autographed copy only from WND! "I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If the Hawaii Health Dept releases Obama's Birth Certificate to the governor, I would think it would be the same as releasing it to any citizen. I don't know exactly what the law is, but he's no more a person with interest than I am.

I want people to know the truth, too and I want Obama to be able to be on the ballots of all states (which is the reason I think this Democratic governor wants to settle it - to improve Obama's chances in 2012) but Obama's privacy is more important as a principle than anything else.

The governor says he knew Obama's parents and was in Hawaii when he was born... Should be interesting.

One more thing. Even if this governor gets the long form BC and releases it, the number of birthers who change their mind will be statistically insignificant. They will charge the administration of making a fake one and will charge that the governor had ulterior motives, so they won't believe him.

The MOST this will do is get Obama on the ballots in these few states that are threatening to leave him off till he shows his BC. The birther movement will live on!

edit on 12/28/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

They released the certificate of live birth.. Which, in most cases is sufficient.. But not to birthers.. They want the swaddle blanket from the birthing room thrown in too!

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I am not a "birther", but the tone of the article is only outdone in its ridicule by your post. Your source is not journalism. It refers to "birthers" as "wacky". Nope, not wacky. They just want proof because of lots of allegations. There is nothing wrong with demanding proof. You can't even get a DL without proof.

Then you go on to call "birthers" ignorant.

The issue of his birth is a serious issue that was never treated seriously to begin with.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama].

Am I to believe that you do not believe the certificate of live birth, but are willing to accept HEARSAY?? wow..

Some people are just delusional!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What is hard for you to understand? Ignorant as defined is exactly what they are.

They need to make policy changes to release what "birthers" want. Birthers think they can reach in a file cabinet and pull it out.. It is not that easy.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The missing birth certificate is the smallest piece of the puzzle.

We also want to have more information on the various social security numbers Barry has used over the years. The social security number he used when he registered for the draft, the social security number on his college record. Did he defraud the US Government by going to college as a foreign national ? These are but a handful of the REAL questions the American public want answered.

Diversion and distraction by a birth certificate is NOT going to answer the REAL questions about possible Felonies committed by Barry.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Let me be clear on one thing here... I am NOT an Obama fan. I DID NOT VOTE for Obama, Nor will I in 2012.

He is naive, and wet behind the ears. His delusion of reform in Washington is laughable.

I would love to find out that he is Kenyan, and oust him.

You guys don't think that the Republicans have picked through this with a fine tooth comb? Why do you think they are silent? They KNOW he was born in Hawaii, but aren't going to put out the fire by speaking out about it!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Please provide "reliable" sources for your absurd claims please.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter. He attended public school in Indonesia. Only citizens of Indonesia may attend public school there.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

"Only citizens of Indonesia may attend public school there."

Really?

What we have here is a lack of comprehension!!!!

reserved for the children of the Dutch and Indonesian nobility.

DOES NOT MEAN:
"Only citizens of Indonesia may attend public school there."

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

It certainly does not mean that any American can just attend their schools. When my uncle was stationed in Jakarta, his children were REQUIRED to go to private schools.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
His place of birth is not as important as the FACT that his father was a Brittish subject. Obama was a dual citizen at birth because of his fathers nationality. Our Constitution requires that only natural born citizens are eligible for the office of President. That requirement has been upheld by several supreme court decisions going back over 100 years. As a dual citizen he was a native born citizen at birth, He was then adopted by an indonesian and became an Indonesian citizen, and was no longer a citizen of the USA at all. He could have become a Naturalized citizen when he returned to the USA, but there is no record of that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

What in the world are you talking about? How can you determine what it DOES MEAN, by knowing what it doesn't mean?

You stated that ONLY citizens can attend.. that is a lie, or misunderstanding of the truth..
So then once proven wrong, you jump to a life experience of someone else to prove your point in a different way?

See, no amount of proof will ever satisfy the "birthers".. There will always be some other hair brained "fact" to toss out there.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rlrsar

If my parents are both moon beings and they give birth to me in Maine.. I am an American citizen.

Any of you have a good explanation on why the republicans have not attacked this like rabid dogs? Answer for that?

Please provide proof of this "adoption"

Please and thank you!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama].

Am I to believe that you do not believe the certificate of live birth, but are willing to accept HEARSAY?? wow..

Some people are just delusional!

And what exactly is it that you believe a COLB proves? - it certainly doesn't mean that the person who signed the cert saw tha baby being born - or verified it in any other way - there are endless ways to obtain one without the baby being born there - and if a senior elections clerk goes on record to say there wasn't one - I kind of tend to believe him - we know that no govt official ever formerly vetted Obamas elligibilty - we know that he has point blank refused to ever produce one, we know that he has spent millions preventing access to all his records - in short we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is hiding something very damaging.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That is ridiculous! You don't think that our Govt. looked into his citizenship? Stick with the shadow world of the web, seems the excitement of the "what if" is up your alley.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join