It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

That is ridiculous! You don't think that our Govt. looked into his citizenship? Stick with the shadow world of the web, seems the excitement of the "what if" is up your alley.

That's exactly what (didn't) happen - there is even a leaked confidential congressional memo to that effect floating about!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hmmmm - seems you have been sadly misinformed!

UPDATE: Nov. 9, 2010

Attorney Jack Maskell confirmed to World Net Daily that the Memo is authentic! It was never intended for the public. “Congress report concedes Obama eligibility unvetted

‘There is no specific federal agency’ to review candidates for federal office World Net Daily, Jerome Corsi A congressional document posted on the Internet confirms no one – not Congress, not the states and not election officials – bothered to check Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, and that status remains undocumented to this day.

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
To heck with his birth certificate.
I want to see the college transcripts.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

and any time a child was registered for a public school, the child’s name and citizenship status were verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education) – ** it does not say all children are entitled to an education, it specifies “all citizens” **.
Exactly how would you interpret this?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If Obama was born in Hawaii then why not just produce the birth certificate thats all the *birthers* are asking for.

Of course there is going to be doubt in some peoples mind when Obama is one of the only presidents to NOT produce the birth certificate..

If he has nothing to hide just show it already.

He already has his grades sealed AL gore did not get around that, neither did George bush, people made fun of them for their grades but Obamas are magically drifted away into a black hole...

Come on you call for transparency a simple birth certificate and grade sheet is a good start.
edit on 28-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

If both of your parents were from the moon and you were born in Maine you would be a US citizen, a Native born citizen but NOT a Natrual born citizen. Natural born status is reserved for people born on US soil to parents (plural) that are citizens of the USA. The only place that this status matters is for the ofice of President. Our founding fathers did not want anyone with any loyalty to any other country (or the moon in your case) to be the head of this country.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

My problem is.... Don't you think that people with much more power than ourselves, have investigated this? Lack of proof does not signify proof.

Can someone please provide me a link to Regans, Clintons,Bush's - both - Birth certificates?

The fact that Hawaii needs to change policy to release it, tells me that this is not a normal request. Are you sure that COLB was not what was received from the other presidents?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Governor Abercrombie is initiating a process to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961.

that's amazing, why now?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rlrsar

See, you learn something new every day. Thank you for that respectful response. Due to my thread title, and other members heated responses, I am surprised that you gave me that respect. Thank you for that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe because "initiating a process to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence"

Change policy to entertain a fringe group of doubters?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Maybe because "initiating a process to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence"

Change policy to entertain a fringe group of doubters?

They are really not as small a group of individuals that you might think.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Why is this not acceptable?

www.factcheck.org...

www.factcheck.org...

www.factcheck.org...

www.factcheck.org...

Find me Clinton, Regan, Bush Sr. and Bush Birth certificates.. heck .. Ill accept the certificate of live birth.. Find it!
edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh BTW---- Oh yes it is!!!!

Everyone would like to believe that the group that they are part of, is much bigger and more important that it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Because that wouldn't be acceptable proof for any of us. I know in NY you couldn't even use that to register your kid for school.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Maybe, because they have had enough time to forge a long form copy! They needed the time to "age" it under uv light. So now they will say ok here you go, trying to make us look like a fool again.

No, seriously they are probably armed to handle all the questions.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
One more thing. Even if this governor gets the long form BC and releases it, the number of birthers who change their mind will be statistically insignificant. They will charge the administration of making a fake one and will charge that the governor had ulterior motives, so they won't believe him.

The MOST this will do is get Obama on the ballots in these few states that are threatening to leave him off till he shows his BC. The birther movement will live on!

Yeah, but I want to see what is the birthers next excuse, so I don't see why not. It'll be fun, I'm sure of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

What is really sad is that even thought this memo goes around, no one thinks about Terry L. who is sitting in jail and forfeited his career in the hope to get to the truth!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Wanna bet?

I just called 3 different schools in NY.. Guess what? Accepted as a form of BC! Period!

Question I posed: I am no longer able to obtain my sons original Birth Certificate, is a Certificate of live birth acceptable.

PELLES, KATHY
Phone:
718-935-3668
As long as it is certified, it is accepted.

High School Superintendent Office Phone:
718-968-6110
High School Superintendent: Watts, Karen

Yes, as long as it is state issued.

Francis Lewis High School
School Number:
Phone: 718-281-8200
Couldn't reach anyone at the Superintendent offices, so I called the school offices.

She had to check, came back and told me as long as it was an official copy, then yes.

So what were you basing your knee jerk reaction assumption on?

So, how should everyone take your posts from here on out? I for one think that I will be qualifying the time stamp on your posts, to make sure those are accurate!

edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well that is NYC i think by the area code. Perhaps they do things different there, who knows. My knee jerk reaction was based on helping sign 2 girls up for school when they moved in with me, and what the school wanted to sign them up.
edit on Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:04:46 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Either way just show an original birth certificate...

Why is it that hard to understand?

No discussion about it.

If some would take their nose out of Obamas rear end then maybe they
could breath fresh, clean, air and understand that all is asked is an original birth certificate because people want to see it.... Nuff' said

Unless you were not born where you say you were, the only reason NOT to produce it.
edit on 28-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join