It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
haha... secret societies that send out junk mail? Where have I been?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
okay, I just received a letter last week in the mail (obviously like thousands of others) stating, I too, was entering stage two and I need to respond immediately before its too late and how I need to get the Secret Society Book for great riches, fame, love, etc. My husband and I thought it was so wild, I went ahead and faxed the letter back the same day I received it to see what would be sent...couldn't hurt since it was free.

Yesterday, exactly 1 week from the first letter I received my booklet. (What happened to the BOOK?) Very small and made up of what seemed like cheap newspaper. (It was sent Domestic First Class-Foreign Airmail from Groove City OH.) I read the first story which duplicated the initial letter and so I googled Kirsten Hart and up came a ton of sites mentioning fraud. By the way, they must have expanded the content in the 'manuscript' or made the booklet smaller since I was told I'd receive a 1200 page instead of a 1000 page.

Two things I wondered. First was if they are so psychic, why didn't they know I'd look them up, and that I can't afford to send the $139.95 even if they were real? Also, I believe in God and I noticed at one time they "swear on the Bible this is all true" and the next they talk about if I "felt like God or some higher power may be communicating with me". Isn't that contradictory? When I started reading some of these post I read one that stated the secrets tell you to free yourself from believing in gods. GOD rules and to me thats that!

One more thing is that another post on here mentioned Kevin Trudeau. I sent for a book on natural cures from him and when I received the whole Secret Society letter the first one was from him saying "Dear Natural cures supporter, " and how he gives this manuscript his highest endorsement! WHAT!? I at least know thats the whole connection on where they got my information. I'm just praying now that they don't tap into my bank account from the information I gave them to order the Cures book!

The only thing I found that I might to keep out of all this was the initial letter telling me how special I am so I can read it on those hectic days when I need some encouragement or a pick me up, or just a good laugh!

I have to say though they were right on something. Pg 3 last par. of booklet, "As a consequence, three very major good things, prompted by your subconcious, will happen to you within two weeks involving money, love, and the unleashing of astounding powers within you."

1) I am $139.95 richer from looking up Kirsten and this 'Society'
2) I can use the $ for a romantic night out with my husband
3) GOD will bless me with that one!

I am so thankful I seen this site (and to ATS) with all these posting before I let my curiousity get the better of me and sent $ for the bogus 'secrets'!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by cury-us1]

[edit on 2-10-2007 by cury-us1]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Received my "Invitation" Oct 16,2007. Sent for the "Orientation" booklet. Just got it yesterday, 10/30. Same deal as all of the above posts. Order the 2300 page Manuscript for $139.95 by 11/2 or loose out on my Phase Two cycle opportunity.
Have changed the name to The Secret Society. Order form is signed by Jeff Hanson, Director of Membership. Invitation letter was signed by Kirsten Hart.
Googled Kirsten Hart, and here I am.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a cult to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's not a cult. I bought the main Neo-Tech Discovery (a large paperback made by their own printers) back in the 80's and it really made me think. Basically Frank Wallace explains his 'discovery' of how he says honest entrepreneurship creates the true values we desire, and how 'neo-cheaters' like politicains instead are clever value-taking entrepreneurs (politicians, etc) that provide little or no value in your life.

They create terms like 'integrated honesty' which took me years to understand but now I do. The ideas in this book will shake the foundation of many people to the core. Later publications continue along similar theme but also expand into other areas with some bizzare ideas, like supernatural beings, etc. I bought only 3 publications back in late 80's and still value them. But they are expensive. This is one of the first groups to strongly attack the IRS in a publication. This was way before today's groups like givemeliberty.org

[edit on 31-12-2007 by SuperMike]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I just want to say hello to everyone.
I'm not sure how many people are going to read this post.
I see that a lot of these messages were posted back in 2005.

Anyway, If your reading this, then you should know that I also received my letter.
stating how special I was, and how I was chosen to be apart of something wonderful.
when I read the opening paragraph, I knew it sounded like a scam, but I just had to keep on reading.
I was just waiting until I got to the end of the letter where they were going to tell me that I have to purchase something. the more I read I started to feel like who are these people and how did the get my address. the letter comes off as to good to be true, but as you keep on reading, you really want all of this crap to be true. as if they have the answer to all of your prayers.

at one point from reading the letter, I said to myself why not mail it off what harm could it do. after all they're only sending you a free booklet.
I felt really hesitant about mailing it off. The man in my letter states that I have these rare traits that they are searching for. and because of that I'm eligible to become apart of their exclusive club. right now they say that I'm entering in to cycle two and I must respond back before it's to late , because I will never get this chance again.
I did feel like if I send the letter off then thses people might track me down.
I must say it does come off as cult like. just by the way they have worded this letter.

I decided to do some research, I searched the name john finn, and the address where the letter came from. in the process of doing that, a few links came up.
one guy reported the letter was a scam, then I came across this site ATS.
and after reading the post on this page, made me feel better.
knowing that I'm not the only person targeted.
I do find it crazy though, that most of these post were in 2005 and here it is 2008 and these people are still at there game.
I'm glad that I didn't waste money for a stamp.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

Scientologists must really be running out of ideas to scam people and followers out of money lol!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Reply from paladane

discussion with ColrobertlemkeUSAF

He is impersonating an officer in the usaf, don't believe a word he says

paladane1: your not a officer in the usaf?
paladane1: Aren't you col. Robert Lemke USAF?
pleasanton_ca: I am robet lemke
pleasanton_ca: my friend did all that shti
pleasanton_ca: #*
paladane1: so your friend impersonated you?
pleasanton_ca: yes, we were drunk, younger, blah
paladane1: how do you feel about what he did
pleasanton_ca: I don't care
pleasanton_ca: I have more important things to worry about

If this was a joke, than what else will he decieve you about, learning about society of secrets, they are a very positive thing, this i have learned, they are not a SCAM, join them and you will see life in a whole new way

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello,

I receive this letter in FRANCE by postmaster DHL ...
It's writing in french and I found address :

Kirsten Hart, Invitation Processing
Box 95338
Las Vegas...

It's same adress of NovaTech Society... _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

Thanks for your forum _javascript:icon('
')
')

This Letter is going to trash! _javascript:icon('
')
')

Sincerely

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I received the same letter today, May 16, 2008, in Toronto, Canada. I list the full contact info below to help other people find this site.

Kirsten Hart, Invitation Processing
P.O. Box 95338,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-5338
850 South Boulder Highway
Henderson, Nevada 89015
United States
Fax: (702) 795-8393, Copyright 2008

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Seems I am among the millions who recived this letter. When I first got this letter I was non hesitent to send the letter in. After I put it in the mailbox I did some research online. I found this fourm and immediatly ran to my mailbox and grabbed the envolope before the mail truck arived. I was still curious so i did a little more research online. Most people have come up with near to nothing about this so called secret society. ( Which by the way, there was no companey name on my letter what so ever, simple her signiture at the bottom of the last page.) After about 1 hour of looking threw the internet i came across a site that i do not think has been posted here yet. -- www.thesocietyofsecrets.com... Check this out I think it is directly related to the novatech letter everyone has been reciveing. There are some testamonials and other information including a cool introduction with enchanting music.. haha. In short, I recomend not wasteing you time by sending this letter back as it will only get you a small cheap pamphlet telling you to buy book 1. To my understanding there are 3 books that must be purchased before you will be contacted by "Someone Secret that is wonderfull and all powerfull" to join a meeting. I did not do this, however the site i linked for everyone has some people that say they have did it, and it changed there lifes.. lol. DONT SEND BACK THE LETTER. unless you like junkmail.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
First Hello everyone,

I received the "letter" today and was seriously considering sending it back in. I mean it's free right? Being in the state of mind I was in, it seemed that this showed up at a very crucial moment. But after some thought, I did what everyone else here did, Googled the name Kirsten Hart, and ended up here among other places. They have moved, I've seen several places where they were supposed to be from, now they are in Dover, De. Ironically that is where I am from, (don't live there anymore), which only made it seem more like I should do this. I guess They throw it all out there and they are bound to hit the target sooner or later. Does really suck to find out it's all a scam to get money, but I guess I'm better off knowing that now, can't afford to waste money on something like this. Thank all of you for posting all your experiences here. It helps to know what is actually going on out there.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I sent the letter back just out of curiosity. Within about a week I received a 53 page pamphlet titled "The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time". It must be because they haven't shared it with me yet
It says "Confidential for Secret Society Members Only" at the top. It is nothing but stories to generate hype and get you motivated to shell out $139.95 for their "1000 page heirloom" 2300 year old manuscript. I did a Google search on the address, 3357H Southpark Place, and found ATS and this thread. I figured the whole "The Secret Society" thing was a load of crap but this confirmed it.
All the people in the stories in the pamphlet received the ancient manuscript for free so if I am in "Cycle two" of my life (whatever that is) why hasn't someone handed me a copy or left it under a bench for me to find? I also sent the initial contact letter in past the due date and still got the cheap pamphlet anyway so time really isn't that important to these folks but your money is. I am willing to bet I'll receive a second chance from them when they don't hear from me.
I know how they got my info. I ordered a free ( I paid postage) book, "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About", from a radio ad and the owner, Kevin Trudeau, gave them my info. I know this because he is in cahoots with the Secret Society. A letter from him was included in the package urging me to buy the manuscript because he has "personally put into practice the techniques within and have benefited greatly from them".
Anyway, IT'S A SCAM!!! Here is the scammers website.
www.thesocietyofsecrets.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Thrillseeker]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It warms my heart...

To see the positive impact this thread has had in informing the public at large to this scam.

ATS... Fat free and free of charge...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
smellys scam and stinks of rip off

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I received my letter last week, but never got a chance to read it until tonight. I missed the deadline of Friday, May 23, 2008 and it's a good thing. They really had me going for a minute...I thought to myself, they really know me...ha ha ha! Thanks to you, I saved myself a walk to the mailbox. It sounds like a cult to me! Thanks again!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I must be real lucky
I received a NEO-TECH letter many, many, MANY years ago and got suckered into sending for the 'valuable' secret information. To think they killed a tree for that load of garbage. I see they have changed their name several times and now call themselves . . . TA DA "The Secret Society". Same quacks, same c
p, at least inflation hasnt hit them, still $139.95. The new letter lists Jeff Hanson as Director of Membership out of Grove City, Ohio. To bad my 'mentor' didn't read his own book - don't think i'm interested this time around. Thanks for all the previous quips. They are like life itself - some wise and some beyond left field. May you all have a tolerable day and keep your wallet in your pocket

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

6/9/08: I got some ridiculous letter in the mail from

P.O. Box 15666
Wilmington, Delaware 19850
(Apparently they are distancing themselves from the already outted "Novatech"

It's just some long drawn out crap basically trying to appeal to every fantasy a normal person could have. Initially, I thought it was a con or a cult. The bottom line is, don't fall for it. I feel sorry for people who throw their money at it.

I can already see the future:
The next batch of letters they send out "First Class" will tell people that they will teach them to fly. Then, some of those jerks go to jail.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I too received the letter a few weeks ago and mailed in response to the secrets of our civilization. Now I received a second letter asking for money ( $139.00 ) to be exact. It talks about how his ex-wife returned to him immediately and later how a woman he has been trying to date literally threw herself at his feet after he discovered the secrets of Love and Power. What B.S., any how, that's the way to make money. Send out mass mailers and charge ppl $1 for a brochure, if out of 100,000 people you get a 50% response, well you do the math.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join