It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Booneniceb

TO MR. HAMILTON :i one of the member how pass three day i tray to log for first meeting but oll way it dificut why the password the send to me went I put it allway can invalid i lost my first meeting for this dificult dilema can you please help me thank you how I'M waiting for you respond sincerely member

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, I opened the letter before heading off to work this morning and it surely made me smile! Their Grand Council Member in Greece found me and wrote me a personal message about the history of my name with truely buried treasure lying within me ! I carry a special gift and if I send the letter off and receive their secrets, I will be able to read people's mind too !

I'm impressed with how they managed to send the letter to me with stamps from Hong Kong to London UK with a self-addressed envelope to Nevada, Las Vegas enclosed.

Astonishing!

Thanks to Kirsten Hart who lead me to this insightful forum !

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperheroSaturday

I paid something with my Visa Card and got this invitation letter

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Guess what, you are all special and don't need an unsolicited mailing or a comment on a blog to tell you this.

Say what we like, this is great marketing, too bad it is for a scam. Wish you all the best.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

just received letter from kirsten hart(las vegas)...i'm pretty gullible,but decided to google her name...came upon your site and others and learned about this scam...thanks for the info...but one ?- how the heck did she get my name and the info she claims to have on me...i'm in canada!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh my god, I never would of thought this was for real. I got the letter on MONDAY and I was even scared. Today was my deadline to fax or mail th e invitation back, and I was just curious to see if nything would pop up in the internet and I found this page. WOW, I had never heard of such thing. I am glad I am not the only one to have passed through such a SCAM like this. Thanks guys for creating this page.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was suckered into the whole neo-tech thing (bought all three books-put my "Friday-night essence" into play-watched all the Mark Hamilton lectures,etc.) Anyway, my life got worse, not better, so I wrote to tell them about my dilemma and ask for a little help-perhaps they initially contacted me by mistake. I had so many questions, especially book three, "Miss Annabelle's" (I forgot the rest of the title, I threw away those books long ago when I realized I'm not going to get my money back!). How do you sustain a growing population when no one dies and you bring back the dead? What if your timing is just a little bit off and don't get the spacecraft built in time? Why is Bill Clinton on the prison island with the Bad People?... Basically, I needed my 300 odd dollars back! Their response?: *crickets*

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
My father just came to me last night talking about this plan to get rich, showed me this huge white paper back book that was made to seem like they wrote it for him, when it is obviously a "Insert Blank" type of prefabricated BS is on every piece of junk mail I receive.

I understand that people want to feel special, especially when life may not have went so well for them, but this is a cult plain and simple, they talk about taking over the world, and the universe with cosmic energy, and their becoming the next president and rewriting the constitution in the next eight years, and some other crap about creators, and becoming a god, he even mentioned something about aliens leading me to believe that this is probably some sort of Scientology cult...

Add in the power to drive women crazy for you, and have power people respect ect. ect.

I can't believe my dad is buying into this garbage, but he quit drinking and it's giving him confidence... I didn't have the heart to call it out on him, but there will be a day that I will have to, but who knows maybe this program will be a excuse enough for him to peruse his dreams, and have the confidence and drive enough to fulfill them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In regards to: Inviation Processing, P.O. Box 6304, Dover Delaware 19905/ letter I recieved not once (the first said respond by certain date or loose out forever) but twice. So am I still in phase 2 or what? Of course nothing but an address and fax number 716-447-7499 and signed by
"katie" in a child-like skraw. Who are these special folks who have chosen me as a special folk with potential to gamble and win, have photographic memory overnight, make millions of dollars in business . Then after all this supernatural crap they have the nerve to mention God or some higher power may be communicating with me?? Bologna! I kept looking for the line where I signed in blood this pledge to satan where in return I would be some kind of god. Have mercy folks throw this letter away and and realize if you are a follower of Christ , YOU do have supernatural power to be saved from this world to heaven and IT"S NOT A Secret Society.
Blessing

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
To the Colonel who posted in 2004...

if you go to the USAF academy when your 18 you can become a full bird in +/- 20 years; at 33 I say you did pretty good to be ahead of the curve.

Then again...you would've had to have actually gone to the school.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ColRobertLemkeUSAF

Has anyone heard more from The ColRobertLemkeUSAF? I'd like to know his progress after sending in his response to the letter. Which i also have recieved.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
09/15/08 Just finished reading "The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time" It did contain a certain familiar ring to it. It preys upon individuals who are seeking money, love power and fame....They are clever con artist who delve into the mind set of common folk..i am very upset that some folk continue to believe these false and somewhat anti god statements revealed within this "text" we must continue to fight against The Kevin Trudeau crew and The Secret Society of Grove City, Ohio or is it Delaware with all available resources..... Thanks Keith your brother in arms.....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The next booklet is junk, but the next 1000 page booklet ($139) will really (we promise this time) be worth it. Do you hear the reel fishing you in?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Strianissa

I have never ordered anything on line and rec'd the letter 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how they obtained my name and address. J terrell

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Barbie, it's me, PATRICK. Mr Hamilton is my mentor. I am trying to get back on the mailing list...because I know what power is all about, I have no secrets...yet when I woke up I realized neo-tech is my life and is the same as my nature and thought process. My new address is: Patrick B. RasmuSSon, 112 Earl Street, Joliet, Illinois 60435. I believe Barbie, I believe. I am hypermanic and OCD, not necessarily a bad thing. I am also unmedicated and used training to beat medication and I think so beautifully, Barbie...no different then the honorable neo-tech. You had all gave me a taste of pure undefiled power and NEO-TECH, I realized, was familure with much of my work in the past. those who don't know... forget about them...passion is atributable to thought. One professor wrote me an e-mail I struggel with, Barbie, "Patrick, you should try to not think logically", in a sense that is what he tried to have me practice and I kept it in mind. Barbie? Where is life without logic? I believe in a World the excludes terrorism! NEO-TECH and I are the same...powerful and bright. The things I had studied on my own, when I recieved my lititure, (vol.1 to vol.3), it was stunning, awe inspiring that there was others out there like me. Mr Hamilton is my god because he came in the closest distance to me with Susan Rodim in letter form. These persons I metion I trust and believe in more then any mortal on Earth, Barbie. they gave me a chance at a brith that is not normally experienced and opened my type of mind up to the astonisment of thought...of thought that I believed is the only frontier. The mind is so capable of so much creation, so much in life and power it is astonishing until one realizes their own potential. I know my powers and I do not abuse them. I learned and wept and humbled myself and strenghtened to the liklihood of a great thinker and only have room to improve further, Barbie. NEO-TECH to me is about how one believes and thinks and creates only in optimism. If we did not have the wars today and had to waste money on death...could you imagine the possibilites of all those minds believing and thinking together, even if it is on the same subject? Where some can not understand about values and many minds to help create... I do. Too, NEO-TECH must understand to beat terrorism sometimes must have deaths, deaths of terrorists. They are wasting valuable time that we could be working on discoveries that require peace on this Earth. And if the lamb comes to slaugther...then so be it of anyone that gets in the way of neo-tech or the divinity of creation in the time of worse weather conditions then war or the economy. Everyone to me seems to be weak when it comes to the wrath of mother nature. Do you think that they would be killing each other if an earthquake hit over there in the middle easst, or if a hurricane became land based and devistated that region? No they would be in fear of dying from a natural disaster, they would run and hide for cover. We on this Earth, Barbie, need to come to terms with greater realities... that we can live and survive and grow in riches for all to prosper from. That reward is the knowledge I have of knowing the power of every human on Earth... and if we all worked together on Earth... we could create a new world akin to every need and travel the stars above faster then light speed. NEO-TECH is my life!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I received this letter today and it appears that they are now located in Dover Delaware... It must be hard to stay ahead of the FBI search dogs...

One thing I do know is that my Lord and Savior Jeses Christ has provided me with everything this letter speaks of and more. If you are looking to find what this letter speaks of, the only place to truly receive this level of happiness is through a relationship with Jesus Christ; he totally changed my life and many many freinds of mine's lives as well.
Ask yourself this, if I was willing to walk out to the mailbox or fax machine to get in on this "FREE" offer, take the time to pray this prayer and you will find the happiness you are looking for as well as secure your spot in heaven and have the eternal bliss we all seek.
"Dear Lord, please come into my heart and change my life. I want to walk with you and follow your plan for my life. Please protect and guide me down the path that leads to the life you have intended for me to live in your glory. Amen!"

Good luck my brother's and sister's; I will meet you all at that West gate of heaven; I hear that is where the party is going to be!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Booneniceb

Yes Become Yahoo360 and you well find Mars-x=0+7 Who is doing a Project Love on Yahoo360.. Let me explain something Neo-Tech Is not for everyone is only for the ones who are willing to leave their Mysticism behind and skepticism as well. NovauTech Is going to spread around the world so if you're not interested and saving Minds" and if you're this is worth more than $1000 dollars.. Alot of people go to seminars and pay over $5000 to 20.000 dollars ore if you want to save even more and cannot send your children to University or college well are willing to be left behind.. This is your chance if you receive a letter than reply back at their low cost.. Unless you want to buy books that you think it might give you better education than NovauTech than go for it.. The best books are and studies are going for thousands of dollars NovauTech is alot reasonablbe for you!!! And you won't loose the only way you well loose if you keep listening to others telling you don't do it.. Than you are not willing to give your self and education and be able to be the person that you always wanted to be.. Not just learning how to control you mind but how to Neothink how to defend your self from the one's who are trying to hurt you. Don't follow what others are doing because is not going to help you you can't depend on them what happen if you loose evrything than what.. Now here is your chance to realized the dedication of learning and pass it to generation to generation.. Understand that neocheaters are the one's who run your life as now even you and I still have neocheaters on us why because we believe and following externel authority.. We led others do it for us and ruin our lives.. So are you willing to step up. Or step down and be control and be laugh at.. Is your choice. Yes theirs is alot of missunderstandings among us Neo-Tech but we are free minded and able to understand why you're not able to understand us. And like you said you want to read some of what we are then go to Yahoo 360 and sighn inn and get a an account for free that simple.. Unless you have and account then look for Mars-x=0+7 page and see for your self.. Just one thing is very contagious one's you enter The Poinbt of no Return Yes you have to take the Red pill if you take the blue pill then you well remain as who you are no harm done Now if you take the Red pill then get ready for Neo-Tech World that is instore for you!! I hope you get that letter again or if you still have it then give them a call and let them know that you are willing to try it out.. Remember is your choice good luck been seen you and the new Evolution.. SeeYaa!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My husband received this letter and ofcourse his ego went to the sky right. Said i wouldn't understand and believed all the nonsense this people were saying,but i wasn't so naive. He faxed the letter and a couple of weeks after he received the "secrets" come to find out you have to pay $130 to receive the rest of these great life changing stories that are only meant for you and noone else. You also have to reply within days otherwise you will lose this opportunity forever!!! I just couldn't believe it. So after a great fight of not "understanding" i looked up this woman Kristen Hart and started reading all those stories above and just proved me i was right.All i gotta say is there are no such things. To get all that money and love etc that they are talking about, you gotta work for it!!! Its not handed to you so easily as $130. So don't believe everything you read people.
Hustle and you will succeed!!!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join