It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One word... SCAM. But beyond a scam, as well.. Reading parts from their book, sounds quite a lot like scientology and L Ron Hubbard's views on technology becoming a religion. It's really quite pathetic. Don't allow your curosity to get to you on this.. They sent a huge book to my family, for free.. And offered a 'free year membership' without ever responding to them. I suppose they are getting desperate to try to defraud people of their hard earned money.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

I too received the initial letter and replied. Today I got this pamphlet and in invoice for $139.95 to be sent by November 7th if I wanted to receive Phase II book. Oh Brother! Needless to say, it has been shredded, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
thank you for all your posts. I shall bask in the glow of my 'specialness' and sae myself the price of a stamp.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousmind

I also recieved this letter yesterday,i was shocked,how could they know my profile?it's classified.It is a scam and they should be brought down,delaware man

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah I got the same letter you guys are all talking about . I mailed it in yesterday . I got it on monday night . I don't know how they found me. I was really shocked that someone took the time to actually write the out the latter and even spell my name correctly.

I'm shocked I even found this letter posted on the web. If this is the same letter were talking about which I believe it is then why should I find it on the web. I was really surprised and hoping it wouldn't plastered on the web but I only found like three things on it though.

Has anybody gotten the book. I still wanna know what it says. Just out of being curious. In away it kind of sounds like a book of spells to me. It all sounds to good to be true. Does anybody have anything positive to say about this society?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I got one of these and as i was reading through these "5 amazing life changed stories" that were all the same, i waded through some of the other crap and saw one signed by Sky Walker, i lol'd checked online here i am, thx guys, i geuss im not getting to go to las vegas and win always, dam,

ps i like how they automaticlly assume your christian, and automaticlly assume your answers

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So I recieved this "letter" on Monday November 10, 2008 and well I really wasnt too worried about it because we sopped by the mail on the way to the hospital. So im reading it as im in the car suffering from a concussion and my heads hurting terribly and Im like what the heck how did these people know my name and stuff , but I figured id try it seeing as it says something about making lots of money easy and well my mom and I have always stuggled with money and so I figured this would help then I thought about it and was like hmm im gonna look it up and see if this is real because if I could google it and find the booklet then well its not so "secret" and I found this Im glad that I didnt send it in seeing as my "deadline" is tomorrow..

goodnight and farewell... Im going to take tylenol and relax.. my head still hurts.

plus it made me realize if you do it without knowing it because its soo catchy or whatever then I was thinking I want to live life myself and learn how to make my own friends, money, and lovers rather than force people to give me money and friendship and lovers.. its not worth it... I was thinking I can get it then read it if I struggle in life but you know what god puts me through the struggles that he knows I can get through and I wouldnt go through them if it wasnt for some reason..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chantelli

I googled the address on the envelope and found this thread as well as a ton other info on the company. They're scammers for sure!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Think about it: - they tell you the secrets are for FREEIt's not for free so this is a lie.  The deduction from this single fact is: - they want your money so they are not yet rich enoughSo that unveals another lie :-)- Lying-Integrity do not mix well...so A philopher that tries to sell his philosphy by lying to his audience ( well, his spammed audiens that is) does not have much of value to teach! Do you want a lying scam artist to tell you how you should live and by what morals???  By all means buy the book...If not do like me fax the thing back and have them pay to send the booklet...read it if yu like and then use it to heat up the fire place :-)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My Father received one of these letters last week, and wait for it..... he lives in Darwin which is in the outback of Australia! They are reaching far and wide now. Thanks for this informative web site.

Jamie

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
About 8 or 9 years ago I found a "Neo-Tech" book at a thrift store and snagged it.

It was paperback, and IIRC the cover was mostly black with either yellow or white stripes angled on the lower corner.

The title of the book included the word "Neocheating" and it was said to be book 3 or 4 (?) in a series.

Mostly the book talked about using cheating to shave the odds at various things. What I remember as the "message" of the book was that if a person gets in the lifelong habit of making verbal embellishments in order to improve his or her positions in various transactions, the aggregate effect would be quite beneficial in the long term.

It also covered various methods for identifying and using/avoiding collusion among players in a game.

The part about identifying collusion among other players was very interesting.

I googled "Neo-Tech" just now and from what I gather it is some sort of MLM pseudo-scientific cult like Scientology.

The Neocheating book did not have any MLM flavor to it, as I recall, or it would have been thrown away.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Text I am not a colonel, but I might have been. Perhaps - with the aid of Nouveau Tech - I will yet become what God intended for me to be! I received their invitation at a very low point in my life; I am convinced I was in fact entering a "Phase 2" and their letter was no accident.

I am reading the large volume they sent to me, and gaining tremendous value from it: it is NOT exactly what they said it would be, but it is what it is! "A = A." To me, it is well worth the thousands of dollars they said it would be.

Ironically, the society does not believe in acting on blind faith. Nor, apparently, do you! Well, good. But hope in things unseen is not the same thing: THAT is what they require, That is what you should have given.

I believe I will have returned to me exactly what I put into the Society! I look forward to a life-long positive experience with them.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dancinmom

i am now entering their infamous second cycle and they want me to be the book, i won't but i would like to hear what the but is about, e-mail me at [email protected] thanx

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
so....who paid the $139.95? Thats what I'd like to know. i'm not discrediting or downgrading anyone, yet, most of what has been said is an assumption. the only fact is that most, if not all of us has recieved this letter. ironically, I WAS READING MINE. Then, i thought to goole the chick's name, and i found you all. my booklet was idetnical to whoeve that was that quoted it, and i understand the notion of a hoax, yet, i pretty much live by the colonel's principle. i, however, yearn for proof as well. now when SOMEBODY pays that money, someone will prosperous, or outta 140 bones. Colonel?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
so....who paid the $139.95? Thats what I'd like to know. i'm not discrediting or downgrading anyone, yet, most of what has been said is an assumption. the only fact is that most, if not all of us has recieved this letter. ironically, I WAS READING MINE. Then, i thought to goole the chick's name, and i found you all. my booklet was idetnical to whoeve that was that quoted it, and i understand the notion of a hoax, yet, i pretty much live by the colonel's principle. i, however, yearn for proof as well. now when SOMEBODY pays that money, someone will prosperous, or outta 140 bones. Colonel?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I just recently received this letter, now calling itself a message from the Secret Society. Despite the obvious "advertorial" prose, it uses powerful self-affirmative statements to inspire curiosity.

Everyone wants to FEEL special, unique. It bombards you with references to endless luxuries and status symbols. It's separate 'stories' (meant as anonymous testimony) cover the gamut from wealth, love, and power. It reads like the AA Big Book of recovery (or, in this case, salvation), but a sort of plastic, redundant version for the vainglorious and the optimistic.

Even if Neo Tech isn't, the premise is highly Satanic: Inflate people to bend under their own weaknesses and vanities, part them from their money, and whisper the sweet lies their ego already, on some level, believes. And make yourself stronger for your deceit while ensnaring them in their own greed. Sickening, really.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

Openminded
I too recieved the letter as you all did..first, it is Nouveau Tech..And I tell you this..I'm too intelligent to be scammed..and too open minded not too have at least spent a lousy $140 on it..I know women who spend more than on shoes or hair!..Anyway..with an open mind, this book is making a huge positive difference in my life..One must always keep an open mind..that's how info gets in there.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, this is the same thing as Neo-Tech. It's been around for a long time. I started getting the letters about 10 years ago. I was very curious about this strange offer. I got a book or two, mostly out of my own curiosity over how these scams work. Amazing stuff (amazingly stupid). I researched Frank Wallace and learned about him and his first book on poker, his company (I/O Publishing), his family, Eric Savage, and Mark Hamilton. He used to work at DuPont, and he has been incarcerated for tax evasion. I even contacted Professor Julian James, the author of "The Bicameral Mind," which the Neo-Tech scammers use in much of their material. (There's no legit connection between Neo-Tech and the professor). Later they started calling it Zon Power, and there's tons of stuff you can find on the Internet. They're somewhat "Objectivist" (Ayn Rand philosophy) in some of the tone of the material. Which is how I probably ended up on their mailing list. Goofy scam, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join