It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hey everyone!! I would like to thank the guys who put this website together. It has been a great morning for me going through the information of others who also have received the letter about how special we are, mine even says that I have special traits - God!! if they knew I have a degree in BioGenetics and and post grad in Pschiatric Genetics they would never say this to me hee hee hee.

Anyway, I know you all and me, obviously!!! (according to Kirsten Hart) are really special with special unseen powers but I have to leave.

Thanks
KT - form the UK

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by distressedfaery

Hi, I bought a book about Neo-Tech, several years ago on Ebay and it seems to be like that second stage booklet some of us got in the mail. The gist of the book is to become a more rational person and not believe in mysticism, God, and other beliefs like them. It also teaches the reader "how-to" change from being irrational to rational in emotions and other areas of life. For example, when you get upset by someone else's behavior and you say, "You make me angry." The rational is that no one can make you angry except your own emotions. So the cure would be that you have to express your emotions openly to that person and share your true feelings as you learn them instead of blaming that person for how hurt you felt.

I also received a letter recently about The Secret Society's Inside Secrets and asked for their booklet. Now they ask for $235.00 for the next phase. A price too high for me to pay.

Also, there's a lot of what's in the Neo-tech book I find in the Bible. "Love your neighbor as you would have them love you," "Exhort your neighbor and lift them up." These aren't the exact words, but the gist of them.

In conclusion, what we do unto others -- it will also be done unto us. That's a natural law and is proven by the The Secret where you can activate the Law of Attraction. It's a heart-mind thing and you have to be in a peaceful state for it to work and attract what you want. I believe that the book, Neo-Tech is the same one as the SSIS above. If you follow the Bible to help you then use a Hebrew and Greek concordance, because as you flow through each verse and find the original (that is, the closest ones to the ancient manuscripts) usage of the difficult words you will find the exact and true meaning of the verse. I've been doing this since 1982 and find the Bible an enchanting expression of learning human behavior.

www.neo-tech.com... is their web site.

Metaphor1

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Although I'm sworn to secrecy & can't tell you my name, although I really wish I could, I'm so excited for you to know: Dr. Wallace was struck & killed by a car while jogging seemingly defying his claim to be able to avoid all who would do/wish him harm, four of the five stories in your introductory pamphlet were by people who DIDN'T PAY A PENNY for "the Secret Manuscript", many of them passed it on or even received it w/no consideration of the "2nd Stage", & although you cannot receive the "The Secret Society's Inside Secrets" for ANY price after your limited window deadline, your 'discounted' price of $139.95 from the original price of $240.00 would imply that you could...ANONYMOUS

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Colonel, thank you for your service.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have new and updated information about their LATEST scam! When I sent the first form in, and received the "opportunity" to invest $139.95 in their "Heirloom Book" (which I could pass on to all my descendents), I simply threw the form away. It said it had a postmark due of the Friday preceding the Saturday I actually received it.

Three weeks later, I received an "Inside Secrets Confirmation Form" that was willing to overlook my "deadline" and figured that the original price had scared me off.

So it was making ME (and ME alone) this stunning offer: For just $49.95 (including shipping and handling) they would munificently allow me to purchase the 352- page "money-making INSIDE SECRETS" book printed especially for ME!

Wow-WHEE! And that's not ALL, folks! If I acted NOW, I would also receive a password to the national website, and get invitations to the "secret" Club Meetings absolutely FREE!

Yes, that's right.......FREE! For just $49.95 (including shipping and handling).

But once again, that pesky "deadline" got in my way. I only had until July 3 to send the letter in along with payment to:
The Secret Society
P.O. Box 6304
Dover, Delaware 19905-6304

Phone: (716) 871-2844 FAX (716) 447-7488

It had a "member number", a "package number" and a mysterious number next to my mailing address, and was Copyright 2008.

Looks like we have "Neo-Tech...The Next Generation" on our hands now!

LOL!

No Sucker in Texas

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was a former "outside" member of the neo-tech society from 1994-1995. I say outside because the only area I could get included, was their online forum and their mailing list for more opportunities to purchase more books promising the same thing. Some of the information was good but not enough to continue purchasing their products and the hours it took to weed out the hype. The same information can be obtained from original sources at a much lower price and in most cases free at the library!

Have no doubt, the new owners are in it to make money, however, many of the "outside" members do believe in this stuff and still have high hopes of someday becoming an "inside" member and all the promises will then be fulfilled.

Unlike the current members of this "secret" society, I have no fears of publishing my identity.

Honestly and sincerely,
Mrs. Peggy Martin
[email protected]
A current university student studying psychology

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I found the following website:
www.nouveautechsociety.com...
they seem pretty creepy to me

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You know I got the letter saying I'm special and they are rich and happy so why do they need my $139 they should just give it tome right after all they are rich and happy I think my $139 would make them more fat rich and happy so I did not do it thanks for this site

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My boyfriend just received the letter in the mail today and thought that I would mention that no where on the letter did it list NovaTech Society. It says that they want to keep the society "anonymous" until you join.

My boyfriend was curious and was about to mail back the paper until I decided to google the name of the author...glad I did!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I live a few miles from Grove City, OH. Googling the street address, you can get a good image of a clean commercial/industrial area up and down the street.

I too received the letter. I must have spent an awfully long time in cycle 1, since I'm 50. With 7 cycles, I might have to live to be 350 to get through them all at this rate! Maybe the 'secrets' will help....

Kirsten Hart still signs the letter, now dated July 12, 2008. There is no society named in the letter. At the top of page 1, I got an extra paragraph that told me that they had taken a closer look at my profile and I'm more special than any of them imagined! It must be my big nose. I apparently possess some very rare, hidden traits. I suspect one is a built-in BS detector, which went off a dinger as I read the letter. Such a trait would definitely be one that the most famous and successful people on the plant have.

The Society of Secretions will doubtless keep secreting the BS for years to come, but ATS is a most valuable resource to help people avoid these traps. This may be one og Google's great contributions to the world, as it leads here quite quickly. Thanks, ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I got a 55 page book in the mail today AFTER checking the box in the first letter, and sending off for it. This book...IS A SCAM! It's a pamplet just asking you to buy another book, and it has a "Secret Message"! Some of the bolded word's from the secret message were "For Free, Be Discovered, Secret Society, and Twelve!?" It's all fake. They just want you to buy a VERY high priced book, and they need to be punished for this crime. I mostly became angerd when they falsey accused of "Sickly" people getting better after ordering the $100+ book. That's not right, and VERY cold...

I hope something is done about this scam soon...

~Mike~

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

i recieved one of the letters today and i like a fool sent it off. glad i ran across this i kinda doubted it anyhow but thx 4 saving me alot of headache and money.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanBlue

Nova Tech is a spin of of Neo Tech, so close, that the information is pretty much identical (because they really haven't come up with anything new... rewrites of the objectivists philosophy (Ayn Rand) and Aristotle principles) and you can thank the founding father Frank Wallace (deceased). He original published these works under I&O Publishing (poker), got nailed for tax fraud, went to prison and really went psych. Most of his work is weird and definitely not worth the hundreds of dollars you will spend.

I know, because I had got sucked in about a decade ago. The publishers and authors claim some sort of big conspiracy to keep their valuable knowledge under wraps, but in reality, everything they have to say of importance was published by legitimate authors and can easily be accessed with the whine of unfair persecution. The Nova Tech fails to deliver what they promise and it is a cycle of buying more and more publications. Don't just take my word for it... send them the $$$ and find out for yourself!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Wow I can't believe you guys are talking about that. I remember my mom told me about this secret she had, and then she showed me those big fat white Neo-tech books. I read them and they did not make diddly smack to me. So what the hell does this mean? She got a letter invitation to get them sent to her in the first place? How do they choose people to send these books to?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My sister recieved this packet 2 weeks ago and mailed it in. We visit ATS a lot so we had a good laugh. We mailed it in to see what nonsense we get back.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
if the society is of the scam why not alert government and the chaps be arrested , otherwise they may be true

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
before getting the invite to join the SECRETsociety has anyone bought a debt cure book from a nighttime tv salesman or a colon cleaning book wondering???

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join