It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
They're up to no good again! I too received info about The Nouveau Tech Society...wanting me to send 140 bucks for a book. hummmm...said I would be "enlightened" with secrets passed down for centuries...yeah right! So I thought, Let's do a search and this forum is what I came up with. Soooo glad to have read about all of this. It's nothing but a SCAM! Had to join just to share! lol

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, perkiekat.

Glad to have you aboard. Be sure to post in the 'Introductions' forum and you will receive plenty of good tips on this huge site.

I'm also happy to see we have helped saved you a pile of cash.

See you on the boards

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dang, now I feel like I'm in the middle of some silly spy movie: the Nouveau-Tech web site refers to this guy called David Kekich... he ostensibly made a lot of wealth by being a venture capitalist and holds important positions in big technology companies, but my (admittedly vague) suspicion is that he makes huge bucks by selling lists of mailing addresses and convincing people to invest in his vapourware organizations. Or something. Any leads I can use to find out more?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The contradiction in the experience between humor and disdain at such rediculous commentaries makes me wonder if the blogosphere will facilitate the rise of open honest reality or a new type of collectivist consciousness wrapped up in it's own arse.

I am a Neo-Tech customer. Scam? Define scam for me. Inflated book prices? If a book was written with over 1000 pages taking over 35 years of a dozen people working an average 16 hours per day and integrated key insights from most areas of human knowledge throughout history, how much would it be worth? What is the standard of judgements of 'inflated' prices?

People pay far more for courses that they receive a fraction of the value from compared to Neo-Tech.

[edit: removed unauthorized link to personal website]
Please check your U2Us - Click Here.

[edit on 5/10/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, well, if it isn't Nathan Shaw, author of Mind-Matrix -- Supplying integrated research based on the authors use of Neo-Think. Sometimes I wonder why those people who supposedly like Neo-Tech books claim to be value-producers, when they produce nothing but... more books. So I'm curious, how many more Neo-Tech books do "we" need in order to bring about The Collapse Of This Anticivilization and The Birth Of Conscious Neo-Tech Reality Of Neothinking Zons? Care to give an estimate?

Oh, and when you say something's "free", don't later come and ask for ~US$140 for it. That's a scam in my books.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I too received the booklet. I guess I expected more in it, but it was telling me that I have until this Friday. I can't remember what day I received it though. Anyway, I am very curious, but also skeptical. I have not been invited to a meeting, but to purchase the 1000+ page book. Apparently, I am to be invited to some meeting after I receive the book. I don't know what to make of it and am glad I found this site. Who has ordered and actually read the book?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
dancinmom: I'm curious to know why you didn't ask whether anyone has been invited to any meeting after getting their book. Not exactly my idea of "skeptical"...

So as a skeptic, I'll ask that question now. Have any of you been invited to any meeting of people from this Neo-Tech / Novus-Tek / Nouveau-Tech secret society -- a society which is so secret that it's all over the web -- after shelling out cash for your "free" book? How did the meeting go?

Oh, and I still want to find out more about this David A. Kekich guy.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by bicoherent]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow, it was about a year ago or so that I received the first letter! I thought they would never send me another letter if I didn't respond? Hmmmm! Well after reading through the letter this time, I decided to say what the heck, so I faxed the approval page back to them. I thought I would look them up again on google and found this website...Thank God for the Web huh! Anyways, yep now I remember what this was all about, so after reading what you fine people had to say about this Nova tech stuff I decided to re-fax the page but this time I wrote in big words "This is Bogus - you people are just trying to sell books- quite trying scam people" delete my request for your "Free Book"!!!

You know I just sickofemall, why do people feel the need to dumb down other peoples intelligence just for Money? Well isn't that the 1million dollar question! And what's more don't they realize that as we Human beings evolve into a more intelligent species (over the last 200 years or so), that as time goes by and each and every other scam that has preceded the scam before it, that they're all the same just clothed differntly and we are increasingly aware of their bs? These kinds of companies/people are the real loosers in our society, the prey upon the elderly feable minded and the innocent youth of today. They trodgen down the already depressed and financial strapped people of our society and prey on the weak.

The very fact that someone took the time to write a letter containing such bs, goes to show what a bunch of idiots some of our society is. And the very fact that some of us falls prey to this is even more astonishing. My first thought of this letter as I read it, was sounds like a fictional movie that Angelina Jolie starred in recently with the "Illumminati" I'm just so fed up with this kind stuff. There should be a very strict law pertaining to this type of Spam, Scamming and it should be enforced to the fullest extent of the law with compensation to the addressee.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bicoherent
Well, well, if it isn't Nathan Shaw, author of Mind-Matrix -- Supplying integrated research based on the authors use of Neo-Think. Sometimes I wonder why those people who supposedly like Neo-Tech books claim to be value-producers, when they produce nothing but... more books. So I'm curious, how many more Neo-Tech books do "we" need in order to bring about The Collapse Of This Anticivilization and The Birth Of Conscious Neo-Tech Reality Of Neothinking Zons? Care to give an estimate?

Oh, and when you say something's "free", don't later come and ask for ~US$140 for it. That's a scam in my books.

I guess we are all going to have to "Buy" the book to be graced with some Neo-Think Conscious answer!! Well I have a question of my own? Mr. Shaw, what great philosohy can you indulge us with from your experiences? Oh, please don't insult anyones intelligence by trying to sell us any books here. You'll find a deep lack of kindred support!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColRobertLemkeUSAF
How dare you say I am not a Colonel. Did I start talking to you in some no-name Yahoo chat room. No, I recieved the letter, researched it AFTER I sent in my inviite, and came across this webring. For your information, George Bush could have done the same thing. There are many Colonels, I am not a specialty. If I were to lie, I would call myself Jimmy Carter. You are simply downgrading ME because I am going agaisnt your cause. Novatech may or may not be a secret society, BUT, secret socities do exist and my father was infact part of one. My father was too in the military, and owned an airline charter business. HIs wealth primarily succombed from property investments. Don't make me into a fool, I didn't you.

You know I wasn't going to even respond to this guy, but your bs is deep so Im putting on my boots!

#1 I was reg Army for 3 years and have never know a full bird or any officer for that matter to even have the time to dable in such bs. Get a ficken real job! Oh, sorry that's what we need In today's Military "More Desk Jockies and button pushers" that don't have anything else to do than to rant over such trivial shhhiat! Go find WMD smart guy, ya it's dip sh... like you that have made this country into the laughing stock it is----Pls don't run for political office, your public input into this forum will come back to bite you in the arasss!!!LOL

2# 33 year old Full Bird--After reading your "Arguement", sorry "Sir" but You don't have it in you and your definetly right about one thing,- 33 year old Full bird is a rareiety that you do not share with the elite...BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY DEFENDING THIS GREAT NATION OF OURS, INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH THE LITTLE PEOPLE ABOUT SUCH IDIOTIC ISSUES AS "WEATHER OR NOT THERE ARE SECRET SOCIETIES"!!! What do you think a commanding officer "Brig General" in your so-called case, would say too you right now if he/she found out what you were doing and saying on this website to us right now! If It was me, I would be questioning your Military Maturity and your Integrity as a Air Force leader...

3# And this is the last comment. Why in the world would a Full Bird Colonel need to create a username bosting a military rank while using his real name? Hmmmm!! You know, there might be some validity to him after all, 33 year old Full bird - ya he would have to be a very Intorverted, power seeking dweeb, what we call "book smart" "Street Stupid" total social shutin, who feels the need to let everyone know who he is and that he feels he has to boast about what rank he is!!!

I tell you all right know this guy is 33 year old wanna be or a 33 year old "Full Bird" idiot! And bth way young man, HOW DARE YOU think for one second you can speak to us as if we were Airmen ranked military personnel...I'm 40 years old so I out rank you in life so Kiss my arrss!!!

OOOPssss! I just realized That Im replying to a Post from almost 2years ago...
Well, anyway, I had to reply after reading his post cuz this one just deserved it!!!

[edit on 18-5-2006 by sickofemall]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Google query "Neo-Tech" turns up some interesting sponsored links. For one thing, despite being a sponsored link for this query, the "Tax Is Theft" web site makes no mention at all of Neo-Tech. What does that mean?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
there is always this...

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just received my letter ..... by first-class mail, not by third-class bulk mail ..... offering something of enormous value ..... absolutely free with no strings attached .....

It tells me nothing I don't know already ..... my possession of several rare traits ..... my phenomenal hidden talents ..... etc

I must reply by Friday to Kirsten Hart, NT Society, PO Box 95338, Las Vegas 89193-5338

WOW!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Mascalzone: but wait, you aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

So to thank you for giving us information we already have, I'll give some information which you probably already have too:

(1) The "First Class" Mail doesn't exactly cost "First Class".

(2) A book that costs US$140 isn't "absolutely free", unless by "absolutely free" you mean something else.

OK, OK, back to my original question... does anyone have further clues on this David A. Kekich?

[edit on 20-5-2006 by bicoherent]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello all. yes I too recieved this wonderful invitation and without thinking replied only for the free part of course lol...well after recieving the "orientation booklet" I began reading it, and within five minutes I became violently ill. This is more than a scam this is a cult. I have several links for you one of which leads to a list of books published by the company. and one of the books titled Outcompete God and Government. I'm sorry but come on. do you really think you can out compete GOD!!!! heres the link for that book, here it gives me chills to think someone actually buys this stuff...oh yeah and in the description, as you'll see, it actually tells you that with that book you'll live forever and "out smart death". thats soooooo ridiculous. heres some other links for more info on this 'society' the company and the CRAZY man behind in...have a good laugh but please please dont get sucked in, this is a scam but there are messages behind the words you will read to brain wash the weak, be careful...ta ta

About Dr Frank wallace and familyI enjoyed this one because in the letter they send you they claim the your lover will be so attracted to you that he/she wont ever look in another direction again yet "Frank Wallace's" own Wife is sleeping with thier adopted son!!

Neo-tech
more disturbing drone talk...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mascalzone
Just received my letter ..... by first-class mail, not by third-class bulk mail ..... offering something of enormous value ..... absolutely free with no strings attached .....

It tells me nothing I don't know already ..... my possession of several rare traits ..... my phenomenal hidden talents ..... etc

I must reply by Friday to Kirsten Hart, NT Society, PO Box 95338, Las Vegas 89193-5338

WOW!

everyone keeps sayin they got letters from kirsten hart in las vegas.
did any one get letters from jeff hanson and sean mcdermott in dover, delaware??
just curious

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I too recieved my pamphlet yesterday after sending back the last page. I wanted it, more than anything. And now I have discovered that it was all a lie.

I only wish to know one thing: What exactly is written in that first book you recieve? I want to know that much.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And there's one other thing I don't understand. The letter asked me if I'd ever felt that God or something spiritual was guiding me in my life. If they hate religion, why say such a thing?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi There everyone
Im soooo glad i found this site tonight i too had a letter today and i could not belive what i was reading lol. This has to be the most unbelivable, stupid letter i have ever had and belive me ive had lots. I was saying to my husband why have they sent this to me it can't be free nothing is these days lets be honest is it..
I must admit i did have a laugh about it the way it was written, the things they said had me in fits lol.. But on the serious side people like these con may people out of money and that's what i hate about it.It's no wonder they have wonderful lives they are living off the profits from this con.. I have letters from people telling me ive won many hundreds if not thousands of pounds and to send over £30 to recive it, well i send them letters back saying if i have indeed won this money take the money you want out of my winnings i don't mind really lol..
RE. Notsogullible lol lol lol your letter made me laugh so much good for you well done.. My hubby told me to google this and im really glad i did great site hours of reading..

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes, I received a letter from Delaware as well, but without any reference to "nova tech". In fact, it was very elusive, and didn't mention the name of the society at all. But the name was the same: Kristen Hart. That is why I came looking for this site, to find out what the heck this was all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join