It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+185 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm going to keep this short, but sweet. I have some inside info on elenin and its trajectory. NASA is worried that comet elenin will hit, (yes, physically collide with), the International Space Station (the exact phrasing was "nasa space station"). This means the official .24 au passing distance is a lie. It also explains the media silence. Most comets recieve large, global news coverage. "Haley's comet" is a household name, why not Elenin?

There seems to be a massive disinfo campaign concerning this comet, several youtube accounts have been deleted along with all their videos, for no reason. Nasa shut down its own buzzroom over a single comment stating:

"these are my calculations, but I've revised the 0.24AU's down to 0.0004617 AU's on 21.42pm 16th Oct 2011 (pretty god dam close!)"

On videos with lots of views containing elenin information, click on posters who dismiss elenin with a superior air and sound intelligent, and you will find many of them have accounts made shortly after elenin was found. I'm not saying all of them are part of the disinfo, but you will probably notice the pattern too.

Why am i posting this? people have a right to know.

i will try to find out more.

this will probably come to bite me in the ass...but i have a nasa source.

(totally wrong forum, if mods would move to somewhere more appropriate, i would be greatful)
edit on 14-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: wrong forum

edit on 14-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: added source.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

You sir, are a badass.

Reserved- opinion to come.

EDIT: Also, where did you receive such inside information? Not tying to be a skeptic, but just thought I would ask..
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: EFD

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Very interesting, how can I verify? That is worth watching.

+41 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Do you have a source. Some sort of proof of the updated trajectory. Your word of mouth just won't cut it around here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
indeed can you please enlighten me on this inside info ? try to disclose it without getting anyone in trouble if you will kind sir ,

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yes, not the usual news coming out for that object...and the timing is on a feast day, too...that's huge

+63 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Jesus Christ 11 flags? Edit 13

We need some sort of verification before giving flags do we not? I have received less flags for ground breaking technology.

I'm not saying he is wrong I'm saying I need some numbers and sources, not just an opinion.

We should wait for judgment until then...

Pred...
edit on 14-4-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And what if Elenin is not a comet but a much larger object that has been discussed time and time again all over the web... NASA never discloses anything of importance and they always manipulate data to keep the population in the dark...

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's really very funny... ran a search, just for the term Comet Elenin over at JPL and got a return of 0.

I Guess JPL, who normally has ALOT to say, about ALOT of things, has nothing to say relating to Comet Elenin. Really, very funny....

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Heck of alot of flags for a quick statement with no evidence. Not even a beforeitsnews link. It seems to me that people are really hoping for that thing to hit us and will listen to any story, even if it's blatantly false. I will feel really bad for everyone that is hoping when this thing goes right by us. But still am open for any proof. I have an awesome 5 year plan and would like to know if I should scrap it and take my kids to Disneyland lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't profess to have any answers- but my gut feeling is just screaming that something is coming soon and at an Extinction Level.It really seems like there is a HUGE coverup going on.Most likely to avoid mass panic..........

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

The title does say, "you are being lied to" without specifying the who which is being referred to.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
It's really very funny... ran a search, just for the term Comet Elenin over at JPL and got a return of 0.

I Guess JPL, who normally has ALOT to say, about ALOT of things, has nothing to say relating to Comet Elenin. Really, very funny....

Wow I just tried that and yep no results. I also notice the information being pulled from the web and youtube.With enough people interested hopefully we will be able to find out the truth before its too late.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

I would say NASA, the Government, etc etc.....

+51 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

i know for a fact that they are worried about elenin hitting (presumably) the ISS.

i don't care about stars or flags or points. mods can reset all mine to zero.

this is the info i have, if i get more, i will share promptly.

+40 more 
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
Do you have a source. Some sort of proof of the updated trajectory. Your word of mouth just won't cut it around here

OP said his source was inside NASA. Take it for what it is, but OP is not likely to provide any more info. about this person (nor should he) if this source is real. OP provided theory and calculations, perhaps ATS can come together to further verify...

link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Anyone:
Isnt the ISS only like 250 miles from earths surface?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Maybe this vid can shed a bit of info on whatever is out there...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
To OP: You hinted that you have a "source" a couple of days ago in this thread you started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, cool, go ahead and provide your info (and your source should have the courage to come forward, via numerous means simultaneously, to get the word out and protect him/herself to some degree).

Otherwise, probably not so good to keep saying "I've got a source in NASA" because either:
1. You'll get your source busted before the info gets out and we're all screwed
2. You'll be exposed/assumed not to have a source eventually and will lose credibility.

Put another way: enough of the striptease, on to the action.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join