It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Here this will help and yes i have N.A.S.A pictures

Elenin entered 03:03:11
------------------------------------
Eliptical orbit 3600 years.
Last Seen 1589 B.C
------------------------------
At the time of the photograph, the comet was 545 million km from the Earth (3.65 a.u.).
239,000 miles from Earth to Moon
Elenin will come within :
???????
-------------------------------------
Earth to The Moon - approx. 238,000 miles (384,000 km) |
The moon is on average 238,857 miles away.
Moon diameter -
"The moon measures about 2160 miles"
--------------------------------------
C/2010 (Elenin) is: 3.5 km = 2.17479 miles in diameter.
So
1 AU=93,000,000 miles
Traveling at 50,400 kilometers per hour.
------------------------------
Arrival Date:
November 8 2011
------------------------------------
From Discoverer Of Comet Elenin :
COMET C/2010 X1 (ELENIN)
-------------------------------------
Leonid Elenin (Lyubertsy, Russia) reports his discovery of a comet on
four 240-s unfiltered CCD exposures taken remotely with a 0.45-m f/2.8
astrograph at the ISON-NM observatory near Mayhill, NM, USA, on Dec. 10.435
UT (discovery observation tabulted below).
After posting on the Minor Planet Center’s “NEOCP” webpage,
other cometary astrometrists have noted the object’s cometary appearance.
A. Sergeyev
(Kharkov, Ukraine) and
A. Novichonok
(Kondopoga, Russia)
write that,
Four stacked 300-s CCD images taken with a,
1.5-m f/8 reflector ,,,at the Majdanak Observatory in Uzbekistan on Dec. 11.0
show a teardrop-shaped, very diffuse coma of diameter 6?
(total magnitude 19.1;
magnitude of nuclear condensation 20.7) and a tail of length 10?-12? in p.a.
298 deg.
W. H. Ryan obtained R-band CCD images with the Magdalena Ridge
Observatory’s 2.4-m f/8.9 reflector on Dec. 12.47-12.49 that show the object
to be diffuse with a tail in p.a. about 315 deg. R. S. McMillan, J. V. Scotti,
and M. L. Terenzoni report that five 60-s R-band images taken through thin clouds on Dec. 12.5
with the Steward Observatory 2.3-m f/3 Bok telescope (+90Prime CCD camera) at Kitt Peak in 2? seeing show a coma diameter of about 7? and a tail extending 10? in p.a. 290 deg.
H. Sato (Ota-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
obtained CCD images remotely with a 0.50-m f/6.8 reflector at the RAS
Observatory near Mayhill on Dec. 12.51 that show an 8? coma and a 45? tail toward p.a. 285 degrees.
2010 UT R.A. (2000) Decl. Mag. Observer Dec. 10.41707 11 58 06.29 – 0 34 20.1 19.5 Elenin
The available astrometry, the following preliminary parabolic orbital elements
by G. V. Williams, and an ephemeris appear on MPEC 2010-X101. It is possible
that this comet is of short period.
T = 2010 Apr. 1.810 TT Peri. = 181.193
Node = 319.659 2000.0
q = 5.15165 AU Incl. = 1.456

NOTE: These ‘Central Bureau Electronic Telegrams’ are sometimes
superseded by text appearing later in the printed IAU Circulars.

(C) Copyright 2010 CBAT
2010 December 13 (CBET 2584) Daniel W. E. Green
-----------------------------------------

The following is exchange between the discoverer, and a Physasist (?) April Garder

April Gardner says:
--------------------------

2/23/2011 About 4:15 PM EST

"Dear Sir:

Thank you for responding.

I have been reading much of the arrival of c/2010 X1 (Elenin).

To verify that the 3600 year orbit is accurate, " unquote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes their is quite the recorded History for this Comet, all quite interesting too say the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesquid
reply to post by PaR3v

I watched this series awhile ago, and found it interesting. Some of his points about our development, and how "time" is dogma. Valid and interesting.

was posted again, so i thought i would watch a little. So i started watching, and I noticed the background and chills went up my spine. The background image, and his stated end date, october 2011, just cant be a coincidence. Can it?

I dont get why you all dont get it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wait. Hitting the ISS? Couldn't it just move out of the way?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I do find it weird that the other day I was looking at the C/2010 X1 ( Elenin) on the JPL and now it's gone??
I am sorry to say this but something is not right.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Maybe a stupid question but

Isn't the ISS...........movable?? I mean....they know the trajectory, distance etc of this comet... How hard would it be to change the trajectory of the ISS accordingly??

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
how big is this thing whatever you want to call it, planet x, nibiru, ellenin. How big is the object the op is talking about? Also, how far away to comparison in miles is the moon to earth, i forgot. I got the info. from above, people put info down before i posted this.
edit on 14-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm confused...

What's this got to do with the crisis in Japan

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yup they can move it

Station Fires Engines To Avoid Orbital Debris

At 10:36 p.m. EDT, ground controllers moved the International Space Station away from a piece of orbital debris. The object is a relic from a collision between the COSMOS 2251 and Iridium 33 satellites in February 2009 and had been close to the station's orbit prior to the debris avoidance maneuver (DAM).

source

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Richard C Hoagland would be broadcasting this on Coast to Coast like stink on $hit if this is indeed true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by PaR3v

I watched this series awhile ago, and found it interesting. Some of his points about our development, and how "time" is dogma. Valid and interesting.

was posted again, so i thought i would watch a little. So i started watching, and I noticed the background and chills went up my spine. The background image, and his stated end date, october 2011, just cant be a coincidence. Can it?

Can you share a link to the series you are talking about?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

yes, i assume it is. what i said in the op is what my source told me. thats all. i'm not an expert on any of this. i'm presenting you with what i know.

"YOU know about the comet elenin?!?, nasa is worried it will hit the space station"

with youtube videos being deleted and lack of media coverage, i figured people would want to hear.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Well, if this object is what i think it is (Niburu), it is approximately 4 times the size of Jupiter...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Maybe it's the debris field this comet is dragging behind it that they are worried about?

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
JPL Elenin Orbit Diagram

This is the link to see the JPL's orbit track of Elenin. You can see it by date and by au. There are a couple of zooms that help once it starts getting closer to Earth. Hope this helps.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Just were is the credibility in "has been discussed time and time again all over the web."? Is that the litmus test for something that should be taken as a hard truth?

NASA is an organization of very very smart people that have dedicated their lives trying to solve the most complex secrets of our universe, and they publish enormous amounts of data and images , without which there would be no material for most of the loonies in this world to pick apart and make unsubstantiated and unscientific wild conjecture in an attempt to fill the obvious void in education and common sense that feeds their delusion.

Would you like pickles with that?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have a question, pertaining to comet elenin. Outside of it's alarming trajectory, will comet elenin produce any large C.M.E. events like comet McNaught did?

I found a video on youtube of the solar activity as monitored from 1998 through 1999 which shows some very interesting objects, along with what a very active sun looks like. This video reminded me of the comet McNaught video (which I can't find interestingly) that caused the sun to lash out at the comet with several substantially large C.M.E.'s...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How huge is the debris field? Could this be what NASA is concerned with?
Might be difficult to move the ISS out of range, in that case.

ETA: ops, posted already. typed too slow
edit on 14-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I do not trust NASA or any other alphabet agency. They are hiding a lot of crucial information on what's really going on out there. I'm not saying that there are not good people there (working at NASA), but a lot of the information is kept secret and even top secret. If there is true danger coming our way, somebody's gonna talk sooner or later...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
2 miles in diameter travelling at a very high rate of speed. They say it will hit? What if it does not hit us and hits something else. Lets say, THE MOON. Woulden't debris from the moon hit the earth? Would this cause plates on earth to move to different locations? Would this be an extinction level event? They said, "hit the earth". Around november. Gee, great. happy bithday and BANG, your dead. Oh don't worry, be happy. IT'S NORMAL.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
could it possibly be that debris from its tail they are concerned about?... sounds more believable than the comet itself... what a sight it would be tho... a 2.1 mile diameter comet roaring above the earth at roughly 250 miles high...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join