It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Here Is NASA growing Ice Crystals.
www.nasa.gov...

I can't see where it is 'NASA' growing ice crystals at all, doesn't it say 'JAXA'?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

If you actually believe any of the videos you posted, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The videos are very interesting, is there ANY solid evidence to they are NOT alien spacecraft the same can be said for is there any SOLID evidence to say they are spacecraft. Noone knows, quite frankly it is speculation unless you're one of those lucky few to actually see one but even then you are passed off as a crazy nut

I've seen some really strange objects in the sky, alien? who knows! Could be. I am very open minded and would gladly welcome them but passing everything off as a hoax, debris and birds without solid evidence is just as crazy as you are making us out to be. I do understand that there is evidence to some videos that disproves the video but then there is also cases that cannot be debunked and even then get shrudded off as absurd and fake without no real proof apart from"I say so".

but yes, great videoes and thread s+f.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
About the Fukushima one: I have heard people say it looks like a bus.After looking again it obviously is not. The object is way too big to be a bus when compared to the relatively large structures in front of it.The object is either flying directly above Fukushima or it is an object almost half the size of the plant behind it on land,which is ridiculous.I suggest looking at satellite of area to see there is no road where it is anyway.If it is in front of the plant,well it is still flying obviously because the ocean meets w the plant.Definately not a huge bus half the size of a nuclear powerplant IMHO.I guess it could be a weather surveyor in front or directly above putting its size into perspective.Any feedback on this would be great.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would type what I wanted to type but then again my post would be removed. But anyways, "Invasion is here"? Are you serious right now? Where are the UFO's that are landing in all the major cities? Is this on the news right now with the headline "We are being attacked by an unknown enemy"? These type of threads are the threads that are killing ATS slowly but surely. Misleading titles, duplicated threads, and obviously fake videos of ice & CGI.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

those ice crystals might have come from the H2O vented from the shuttle's power units, the correct name escapes me at the moment, anyway, hydrogen and oxygen combine to make water, this proses also produces electricity, the water is dumped out side. (seems a waste to me, I would have thought the water could have been handed over to the ISS, pure clean water, surely the crew (of the ISS) would have loved it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You can't read it ?

The Pattern Formation during Ice Crystal Growth (Ice Crystal) investigation examines the effect of microgravity on the pattern formation of ice crystals by a method of in-situ observation. .

Dendritic crystals have complicated patterns that look like tree branches. Ice crystals are the typical example. Our aim is to understand the formation of such crystalline shapes, and in order to do so, we need to closely observe crystal growth and understand its mechanisms. But unfortunately, on Earth the process of crystal growth is affected by fluid flow that occurs around the crystal. To avoid this, we need to do our experiments in an environment where the crystal's growth is completely undisturbed. This is why space is an ideal environment - no gravity, no fluid flow. We can achieve a level of precision that's impossible on the ground.

Here is a link talking about the Japaness doing the experiment

www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

... H2O vented from the shuttle's power units, the correct name escapes me at the moment....

Yes, that's what they're called. "APUs" to be precise....Auxiliary Power Units....They use the chemical reaction to produce electricity for the Shuttle (unlike an APU on a jet which needs air and Jet-A fuel to operate, and turn a generator, for electricity..among other functions)....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think it's life....They lie...and edit them out...www.youtube.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Some of the things you are seen in the 1st video is as large as the shuttle itself, they are just far away. NASA has "Ulta Violet" Cameras [UV] that can see these UFOs, which otherwise they could not be seen by nite vision or the naked eye. There are only about 1,300 pieces of debrie, according to an astronaunt in the news Tuesday. There is at least have that many objects in this video. Now they are not that lucky to have all the space trash in one place.

The CDR repointed the UVC 3 times during the first EVA, 4 times the second, and 3 on the third. Each time he had to press the "reset" switch, as planned. Actual exposures were controlled by an electronic sequencer. Aiming the unit was more difficult than had been anticipated. Because of high friction in the azimuth adjustment (the lubricant was a poor choice for the cold conditions since it became waxy below 10deg C), the camera often needed re-leveling after a new target was selected. The condition degraded with each adjustment. Because of this friction, the uneven and sloping surface, and the occasional camera moves to keep the camera in the LM shadow, it used more EVA time than anticipated. On the last EVA, some shots were aligned by eye. The first target was very bright relative to later targets and manual operation of the unit was used to get several short exposures. Inadequate film advance caused the first 7 exposures to be overlapped by adjacent frames (he was supposed to wait 3 seconds between shots but did not.) The overlapping did not adversely affect the science.

You get a UV camera and you can be posting UFOs on youtube every night !

ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

So this is what it is about. Kent of Cyber Space Orbit passed away. And this is the first forum site I have ever been on. I went to work at NASA when I was 19 years old [NASA Test Facility, Bay St. Louis, MS] I meet my first husband there. I have had 8 years of College, Interned at an Air Force Base.
I am sorry you feel so resentful against new members. And I know Aliens are real. You wouldn't find many people that work for NASA that doesn't believe it, although they may not talk publicly about it.
Now I know you have paid your dues as a member of ATS, but just going to every new members site debunking them, reflect what you said, more on you.

think you have too much confidence in people, ATS has always been like this to be fair, but your correct about the recent increase in stupidity from 2011 join date members.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The invasions seem to be lacking a...point. A consequence. A subsequent reaction.

Beiber mania has more consequences than these "invasions." Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

wow thanks for posting, the music is really lame but turning the sound off I now need to go outside and see if I see something in the sky. Going to be heading out to some yard work, soon. Also, I haven';t been keeping up with recent UFO activity, as I have been going to college, but I wonder if this, (if this is real) has anything to do with the loud rumblings that people have heard all over the world?? Also what are your thoughts on this, do you think they are here to invade, take people, or bing about world peace? I am also not making fun of you, just curious.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No. You dont know Aliens are real, you THINK they are, when there exists not a single shred of evidence to support your view.

The point of ATS is to search for the truth, not to point at the first video you find and go "OMG THEY ARE COMINNNGGG"

This is why I am so displeased with the activities of many 2011 joiners, they do not appreciate what ATS is about. Your sensationalist thread title is proof of this.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

There is a lot of evidence to show that they are here. In fact if this was a criminal case the criminal would of been in jail a long time ago

but yes, it's all a hoax or swamp gas.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The third video down in the original post is not a ufo, its acctually a roof of a building in the far distance, its an illusion, if you let the video fully load and then slide through the video quite fast you will see, the "roof" looks like its moving because whoever is filming it is moving....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

hmm..must be one big roof, I certainly doubt that is a roof...the sheer size of it and if that was a roof, surely there would be other roofing seen in the back ground aswell?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

And you also was on that same thread. You all know each other pretty well, why not start your own site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what you said about another ISS NASA image

The other bit is, like 99.999% of these ISS video examples, just debris of some sort....

What I was looking for is the very first and only other UFO thread I posted on ATS. You said the very same thing on there. About ""it being a NASA Water Dump"". You did such a great job of making me feel totally humiliated I remember asking Mods to take it down. I don't even remember the video. I am sorry you resent New ATS Members, so why do you even post on all of their threads and try to debunk them?

I have no doubt in my mind that this Is Not A Water Dump.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why is it that some people immediately think of invasion when they think of UFOs? That is the programming that the illuminati want you to think. Those UFOs have been here for some time now and still they didn't invade us. More likely is that they are just observing us.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Here is a link talking about the Japaness doing the experiment

Exactly -- you were calling it a 'NASA experiment' but it wasn't.

What kind of work did you do at Bay St. Louis? Engineering, clerical, HR, what?

Were you there for Katrina? Thanks for your space program service.

I know that some internet posters say that shuttles carry UV cameras to observe UFOs invisible to
the human eye, but aside from an occasional special astronomical instrument, all my information
is that shuttle externally-mounted cameras are pretty much 'visible light' sensors. Do you have any
special information that suggests otherwise?

There seems to be some confusion about 'space junk'. There may be 1300 catalogued objects in
earth orbit -- above a size big enough for radar tracking -- but those objects, to the best of my
knowledge, have NEVER been observed on shuttle v ideos. They are too small, and too far away.

What is often seen is shuttle-generated 'junk', or 'debris', or 'dandruff' -- there is no general term.
but it is not the 'space junk' tracked and catalogued from Earth. It can be ice from the main engines or
the RCS thrusters, APU exhaust, flash evaporators, waste water dump ports, and other sources, or stuff
from the payload bay, or of more safety-related interest, pieces off the shuttle's exterior structure [which is
why cameras sometimes track and zoom onto them]. The stuff moves away quickly and because of the
low density of the material and high air drag, decay and burn up in a matter of hours or days.

Differentiating this ordinary 'background blizzard' phenomena from visual observation of objects
potentially of greater interest may not be as easy as a lot of folks seem to think.
edit on 14-4-2011 by JimOberg because: correction

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join