It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This video was posted 4/11/11 Hidden way in the back of Youtube.
Increditable !!!!

12 videos Just of April 2011
camelotforum.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
already posted thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Interesting Videos!
I always love to see new UFO evidence.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why is it when I watched this I heard Flight of the Valkyries in the back of my head?

Interesting whether it is real or not! But I'm leaning on not.
Why has no one else in the world seen this?

link   

looks more like liquid that has leaked/dumped from whatever they are on.

link   
Can't say anything about the 2nd and 3rd but the 1st looks like it could be a close up of a glass of 7up in slo-mo.

It's been posted here for a few days but I don't know about the others.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
In response to the first video i'm gonna say ice particles, notice the way they seem to sparkle in the background.

But I do wonder what the material is that he's talking about.

ALS

In the second video, I might be way off here but is that not the moon coming into shot?
edit on 13-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mods:: If This is a double thread you can take mine down

Here is another NASA showing the Big Blue Lights are also in Space

edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: Wrong video

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As far as the first video, I guess nobody believes in space dust/debris anymore.

The second video is a CGI fake. Very easy to spot. Also, if it were real, it would've been spread all around the world to every news agency.

This thread is disinformation at its finest.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
7Up? Is that a hoaxing secret or something?

It's all weird. But I seriously hope we're getting invaded! If the invaders have half the brain I think they do, they're gonna look at us, wink.... then turn around and whoop the elite all the way back to the previous dimension where everything was flat.

Meanwhile, we can observe them in a flat tank from above and heckle them. What's the matter Rothschild??? Huh?? Havin a hard time "stackin" your money now??? Well just so you know, you look like Pacman... go chase some tic-tacs...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmmm.......might possibly explain the increase in ufo sightings, wired sounds, lighting effects and what have you, in recent times

But seriously, that is a lot of freaking UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. And the seem to be going in the same direction. I wonder where there heading to. Earth? maybe, ask NASA they may know....of course they should.

Now, where is my freaking Anti-UFO missile.

edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

As fast as they are going no one is going to roll the window down and throw out a cup of water..

But the things are going in the same direction as the craft if it was fluid all those things would be going the other way. And I am sure it is not raining up there. Some grow bigger. Plus there are some going real fast. They are talking and evidently not looking at the camera, then he moved the camera but one big thing was still showing so
he pulled back on the zoom.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

where?
thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If those are debris, why do some of them look identical, and moving in the same direction? Let alone expanding???

Anyone got any plausible explanation for the above mentioned???
edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yesterday.....The first video already has a thread on it. Let's not get carried away with posting videos on the same ridiculous things. Obviously, those aren't "alien spacecraft" in the first video. Several of these video's(your first one) have been seen for years now. Do you think millions of alien ships have been orbiting our planet for 15 years or more?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah each of these videos have been posted and run through the ringer, and none of them impress me personally .. we have space debris and what is most likely a train in the distance... but nevertheless, the threads exist..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thats funny.... no intelligent movement but.... we're being invaded! Give me a break!
1st one is obviously ice crystals, dust, or ALIENS!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ice particles??? maybe some but definately not all of them....ice particles dont move in 90 degree angles like some of those did...so if its not tampered with then i say pretty good evidence it looks like to me...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Mods:: If This is a double thread you can take mine down

Here is another NASA showing the Big Blue Lights are also in Space

edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: Wrong video

This ones definitely fake, notice the way the "UFO" moves in distance at the same rate the camera moves.

ALS

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
if those things are "flying objects" than they need someone to control the air traffic.... lol
otherwise there can be more than few accidents

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join