It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

They are coming from a different direction from the space craft, and I don't think. Watch it full screen they are coming from other directions. Not any are hardy going away from the shuttle, but coming in other directions. And just popping in.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by coolottie

Nope. It (in the OP video) is not, obviously, an ongoing dump. BUT, there are just ice crystals, there, from either the dump that had occur ed, or from some other source. And, No---- they don't have their "own light source"!

It is quite obvious that the camera's exposure settings are way off, because it's dark (nightside of the orbit) but some sunlight is still catching the ice, or they are getting light reflecting off the vehicle itself. The BLOOM in the video, when the camera tilts back down at the end, and shows the Shuttle structure is the hint, there. The exposure settings are auto-adjusting, as it is too bright, momentarily.

Have you never played with a video camera?

The "motion" of the particles is an illusion, too. Also, they are quite close to the lens. Makes them look "fast".

It is quite likely the Shuttle may have been adjusting its attitude, as well....the camera field of view would then change, even if the particles were just "floating" next to the vehicle, they would seem to all "move" in unison. There a a few rogue bits, coming from elsewhere, that cross the frame too.

DEBRIS, in one word. It is painfully evident, the FIRST time I saw this same video (in another thread, BTW!).

Okay enuf with the "likely explanations" and stuff, we NEED some scientific source/proof??? Not saying these are spaceships/alien creatures...whatever it is....has to proven one way or the other. Don't jump to conclusions and be so sure that this are in fact Ice Crystalsdebris without providing and real proof of your claims.

Other than that good on you weedwhacker for trying atleast...

edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I do not know what all that debris is but did anybody not see the 2 UFO's
streak by in the background 0ne at (36sec) from right to left near the middle of screen and the second one at about (1 min) right to left ...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The amateur astronomers make some of the greatest fineds ever. But most do not get into the UFO because science establishment does not want anything to do with them and never take their work serious. But this is one that really works at it. I have a nice size telescope, but it is a bit old. That was a great site and those are some great pictures how big is his scope.

This is one of the very few.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I do not know what all that debris is but did anybody not see the 2 UFO's
streak by in the background 0ne at (36sec) from right to left near the middle of screen and the second one at about (1 min) right to left ...

Debris....Where's your proof????

edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
if there was a alien fleet up there, then they would be past of as dust/debris anyway.
they proberbly are dust/debris but you know..... how would we know. believers would always claim u.f.o's/alien spacecraft, and skeptics would always claim dust/debris, regardless.

it would create a bit of a dilemma if they actually did show up. infact this thread is exactly how that thread would go

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
if there was a alien fleet up there, then they would be past of as dust/debris anyway.
they proberbly are dust/debris but you know..... how would we know. believers would always claim u.f.o's/alien spacecraft, and skeptics would always claim dust/debris, regardless.

it would create a bit of a dilemma if they actually did show up. infact this thread is exactly how that thread would go

Fair deal

I just thought that maybe, people should at least keep an open mind or so...rather then be so sure that it is what they think it is, without any real proof...that's been the trend here so far, hack, most of the ufo threads.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Well someone just joined ATS and their avatar is a big line of binary code, and there post is all in binary code. That is on the 'Have you been abducted" thread. So I guess they are all ready here, and joining ATS. Well they know a good site, but I can't read binary. It is a big long message. I am going to send the poster of the 1st video a message, I know it has not been on youtube 15 years, because youtube is not that old yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

i would agree, and going by the first video alone can say without more footage or information i cannot say for certain they are not u.f.o's or not dust/debris. i just don't know.

the 2nd video is weaker, and the 3rd video i believe is a train in the distance, which other posters pointed out on a different thread. i reckon the fact that the O.P. posted that in with the first video gave people a chance to dimiss and claim disinfo overall. i mean if video 3 is wrong and 2 is weak, then that must mean 1 is wrong to, therefore they must be dust/debris, at least thats how i think some think.

but i am not sure about the first video, i cannot say, there are some observable things that stops me from saying it is bunk straight away.

edit: sorry thought you made the thread, ive amended to correct my mistake.
edit on 14-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Here is NASA's Tether Incident , The one that goes behind the tether is said to be 3 miles across. They look small but they are really big.

Look at how many come out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
At first I thought I had seen this before, but it is not the same one. I don't think so. But it was uploaded April 13,
2011, He says it is new, USA, but I don't know where. The news in China is going crazy about the FBI Vault. I emailed a friend of mine that just got back from China, I sent him a link to one of the Chiness videos. But haven't heard back. Well If this is a New Video. Theeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrr Heeerrrreee.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I am sure this video has been posted before and the general consensus was.....birds.

ETA: And I need to add that I agree. Unfortunately.
edit on 14-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Just because one or two people say birds, everyone says ok, goes on believing whoever said it must better than I
Thant is what happens even here on ATS. The first 2 pages almost every post says Fake, Hoax etc, so people don't investigate for themselves and no one wants to look stupid so they just go somewhere else. I someone really thinks is birds. Tell me why and show me, If I am wrong I will say I am wrong. but these things are not even moving fast enough to be birds.

Wait go to 1.50 to 2.02 It looks like something metal,, Also if it is birds then a lot of them a all stuck together
At 2.15 to 2.40 something black appears.

But it looks like some kind of metal object at one point
Full Screen Youtube link

Birds don't fly that close together. I don't see wings flapping

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I dont believe this.... another thread. Even though it has been discussed AND explained several times now... tighten that helmet dammit...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I found these two and they are old but they look almost the same yet closer. I am not trying to be disagreeable I just want to figure this out. I have been looking at a lot of the videos of the Sakurajima Volcano. The US government shut down 13 websites in Japan including Youtube, but still some are getting out and all kinds of little round things one at the bottom gets so bright on the news it washes out the news logo and words. They don't even know what it is.

This is from South Korea,, Now if they were farther away they would probably look like the other video

Now I know everyone has seen this from Mexico City. They get all the Big sightings, I guess our government keeps them from crossing the boarder.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
They invaded in 1950 and 1952 and no one told us. It shows Dr. Hynek in the video, and he was working for the Air Force UFO Blue Book and he probably said they were birds then. That was his job then to debunk every UFO sighting. Now I am going to bed, but I wanted you to have something to compare.

1950 and 1952 looks just like my 1st video

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Sorry haven't read the whole thread so sorry if someone has has already pointed this out. The camera as far as I can tell is pointing into the shuttles loading bay the stuff you are seeing is most probably ice and dust particles floating around in the bay and being illuminated by the strong light. We know its the bay because the camera moves up near the end of the video to reveal the tail of the shuttle.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that maybe they are not alien ships and are actually a lifeform or critters. Anybody really intrested in this thread who wants an explanation should check out this canadian guy and a documentary about all his Nasa footage. I emplore even the debunkers to watch this. It's not always ice.....
www.letbobwatchthis.com... -Films

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I totally believe that most of the mass sightings are either migrating birds or they are balloons.
Here is a link to a post made by Phage ( and I wish he were about, even as a believer I respect and admire his manner of 'debunking..!!
) re a video which is similar or the same as one coolottie has posted here.
Please take some time to go check it out. About 1/2 way down the page linked below..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to counter a little, check out Kadinskys post a little further on with some very interesting videos from the 50's and a ' swarm of ufo's '.
edit on 14-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its always cool to see some of these videos, but with the possibilities of CGI etc its really hard to believe what you see on youtube

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join