It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

It was like on page 17 of youtube., they hide all the good stuff way in the back. I guess we have the FBI hoaxing thousands of UFO files, if this is a fake, then we have NASA faking UFO videos. I guess Obama is going to come out wearing a Reptilian Mask. lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
if those things are "flying objects" than they need someone to control the air traffic.... lol
otherwise there can be more than few accidents

For sure buddy, they're planning an ambush attack...

It's funny how we don't really know much about the universe, and that someone is pretty sure that these are just "ice crystals". Of course, science says so...I'd like to keep an open mind and think of possibilities.

But, lets just call it "ice crystals", so says the experts

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lets see calculating their distance from entering the atmosphere, if they know how to that with out ruining the landscape at rosewell. I'd say where the hell are they ? My wife has the table all set. And the steaks are on the barbe q what up ? Don't tell me, these guys are just like my brother? Couldn't pass up the last bar on the way in right? So around nine the phone will ring." Ey ! Can you come and bail us out? The other guys started it. But bro you should've been there Brooo ! We tore those fools up. Ahhaahhhaaahha ! hic". I'm sorry I can't buy this.
Not for one second.

edit on 13-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

If Ice Crystals are all over way out there in Space then why did NASA have to take water and grow Ice Crystals to see what kind of shapes they would be. Yeah, and it rains and snows in space.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is the Video I could not find earlier,, Sorry bout that. This is the blue one out in Space.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Did I really just watch a video of a picture?
I hate those so much
Reminds me of Videos of Videos ....grrr

Hears a link to the picture
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I agree, We want an explaination. I guess this is why NASA was on MSM the other day about UFOs keeping them from landing. They were wanting a surprise attack on Bush's Ranch.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Can you find me a date on that. This video was just posted 4/11/2011. I tried to get back to it on youtube a while ago and now this Google page comes up and says try again later.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In the first video, what is the likely hood of it just being space debris? Perhaps being blown around by a booster rocket or something? The people on the radio seem really uninterested if it is thousands of UFO's going by all of a sudden. Call me crazy, but I don't think these are Alien driven space craft.

Now, think about this. With all the countless amateur astronomers out there, with amazing capabilities, who work for no one but them selves, do you really think it would be possible to hide such a thing?

Take a look at this link. See those pictures? Think they were taken by NASA or the Government? Well, they weren't. They were taken by amateur astronomers.... So, again I ask you,with all the amazing amateur astronomers out there, do you really think NASA could really coverup this stuff? Or the Government?

Then consider the amazing intellect of any Aliens who are able to come to this Earth. They would be much further advanced then we are. Do you think that they would not be able to outsmart us with any attempt at a cover up?

Now, I will admit I have seen three UFO's in my life. Two of which could be explained away as Military flares and a weather balloon. But one, I have no logical explanation for, to this day. I am not saying it was Aliens, I am just saying I don't know what it was, and believe me when I say I have been trying to figure it out for many years.

Bottom line, I don't know if Aliens are visiting this Earth or not. They could be, but in this day and age, there is just no realistic way that such a thing could be covered up. The technology available to the public right now, just does not allow for much of a cover-up.

So, as for these videos, I ask you to take a similar approach to what I take when I am investigating ghosts or ghost pictures/videos. Take the skeptic approach.Search for logical explanations and truly consider them. If after you have thoroughly done that and still can find no answers, then,my friend, you have found yourself a genuine UFO.

Good luck on your quest.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I have never heard of Ice particiles being in Space because there is no atmosphere, and if there is that much space debrie they would not even be able to go up there. They is an entire facility that does nothing but map the space debrie, they know where every nut and bolt is at all times. If just one bolt hit the shuttle it would put a hole all the way through it. The even small stuff is moving so fast, they need to take a vacume cleaner up there and clean up. The get big, some making turns, other just poping in which is how they enter from where they are coming from. US government even has a patten they got from them, a beeping thing that can tell them if they are going to hit anything coming into our dimenison. A big Company has the contract and they are in service.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Sorry, will try to be kind.....but, I have to say, I find it difficult to believe that you didn't know (or didn't research) the facts about the Shuttle when on orbit. Is it possible you do NOT know that they occasionally dump water overboard???:

I have never heard of Ice particiles being in Space because there is no atmosphere, and if there is that much space debrie they would not even be able to go up there...

They BRING IT WITH THEM!!!

ONE brief example:

Longer video, different angle:

That silly video (the maker on YouTube is silly, for labeling it as he/she did) is showing the aftermath, and different angle, and who knows from what source, exactly......there are components of the Shuttle that release water (which, of course freezes INSTANTLY) at various times, in various amounts.....
edit on 13 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Peace Earthlings we mean you no harm.! We are not here to invade you ! This is an occupation ! We wish to bring you Democracy at the end of a light sabre.How do you like it so far ? This message brought to you by our partners Pepsi .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

This is a NASA link where they did an experiment Growing Ice Crystals without gravity. Now if there were Ice Crystals all ready all out in space they could have just grabed some from space,,, The only ice in Space is a large comet because they move so fast 58,000 miles per hr.

Here Is NASA growing Ice Crystals.
www.nasa.gov...

I wish they would come down here and evacuate the entire Island of Japan. Someone needs to get them out.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I know about that, but it does not look the same. Watch the video in full screen. That is not a water dump.

Plus they have their own light source.
edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: forgot something

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey weedwhacker, good to have you on board.

Do you know what angle or how far the your video may have been shot???

By far, I see a quit a lot of difference in the two videos. My observations:

The first vid seems to have different sized objects, and are moving at different speeds, some expanding.

It would be very appreciative, if some scientific explanation be put forth to settle this objects as "Ice crystals" once and for all???

edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Mods:: If This is a double thread you can take mine down

Here is another NASA showing the Big Blue Lights are also in Space

edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: Wrong video

This looks so fake, the ufo moves along with the camera like it has been added afterwards. A speck on the lens behaves the same way.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

That is the sameway Hoagland finds things on Mars, and all the pictures of the Moon they inlarge. He shows exactly how he found it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Nope. It (in the OP video) is not, obviously, an ongoing dump. BUT, there are just ice crystals, there, from either the dump that had occur ed, or from some other source. And, No---- they don't have their "own light source"!

It is quite obvious that the camera's exposure settings are way off, because it's dark (nightside of the orbit) but some sunlight is still catching the ice, or they are getting light reflecting off the vehicle itself. The BLOOM in the video, when the camera tilts back down at the end, and shows the Shuttle structure is the hint, there. The exposure settings are auto-adjusting, as it is too bright, momentarily.

Have you never played with a video camera?

The "motion" of the particles is an illusion, too. Also, they are quite close to the lens. Makes them look "fast".

It is quite likely the Shuttle may have been adjusting its attitude, as well....the camera field of view would then change, even if the particles were just "floating" next to the vehicle, they would seem to all "move" in unison. There a a few rogue bits, coming from elsewhere, that cross the frame too.

DEBRIS, in one word. It is painfully evident, the FIRST time I saw this same video (in another thread, BTW!).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh, dear.....I see you labor under an even deeper misconception:

.... Hoagland finds things on Mars....

Hoagland is a hoaxer of the highest order. A con artist. A sham. A liar. A cheat.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

That is about 3 miles up because the busters were released, and the little dot is not stuck to the camera lense because it wabbles and moves on it's on. They even showed one on the News the other day when the shuttle took off infact there were 2 and even the News caster said that NASA says they are unidentified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join