It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Yep, exactly that to be honest...why would such an advanced race wait to invade us? They could probably"1 hit K.O" us

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
". You did such a great job of making me feel totally humiliated ...I have no doubt in my mind that this Is Not A Water Dump.

Such appeals to sympathy and to personal certainty don't really advance the discussion of what the images actually show. More checkable stuff -- such as when the video was made so the shuttle's actual activities at that time can be compared -- are more helpful.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You really need someone to sit down with you to read these two sites. The Japaness Dr. did not go up into space to do the experiment. NASA did the experiment in Space. For him. There are a lot of things they experiment up there you will never hear about. It looks like you can't even research anything to make your point so you just personally attack. Where did you work when you were 19 Mickie Dee's .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

More checkable stuff -- such as when the video was made so the shuttle's actual activities at that time can be compared -- are more helpful.

Facts have no place in threads about massive alien invasions from old videos that show nothing but ice crystals. It's sad that people are being rude about it, but it's gotten quite out of hand as late. The rest of us need to pick up the slack. when posting I see this:

You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

i intend to do just that. We need to set the example and gently push people in the right direction, being a dick like some are isn't the answer but it is expected because of the sheer volume of this nonsense.

Lets just stop and be logical. Lets say this is indeed a massive fleet of incoming alien ships.

Why the heck would Nasa release that? honestly? Seriously?

It doesn't matter that we can compare it to various other videos showing ice crystals and thruster effects. It doesn't matter because:

"OMFGZZZ THEYZZZ HEREZZZ!!!!11!!"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The first one was taken by the Space Shuttle....it's ice particles and waste material from the shuttle. It looks pretty freaky though! The second one is the Moon, I have seen it many times since the Moon has been really close to us lately......and the last one with the rocket....the doughnut like thing with the hole in the middle...I see them all the time when I'm watching the live feed. It's a camera anomaly where the light from the sun is reflecting.....here's an example of what I mean...I think it's called lens refraction. I always see this when they are transitioning from the day side of Earth to the night side, or visa versa...

edit on 14-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I already address this question, these things are coming toward the shuttle not going away. And appearing out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have never heard of Ice particiles being in Space because there is no atmosphere, and if there is that much space debrie they would not even be able to go up there.

you seriously need to research the stuff you are saying. The ice crystals are formed from water and waste dumps in the shuttle/station. And no there is no atmosphere in space, but there is oxygen and water, just spread extremely thinly out there.

=====
Source

Debris objects in low-Earth orbit (LEO)

Debris objects in low-Earth orbit (LEO)

Objects in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) - view over the North Pole

Objects in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) - view over the equator

The geostationary ring

Yup, no debris up there at all.

edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I know what lense refraction is but this is not lense refraction in the 1st. Video, Also did you notice the greenish redish lines then it is gone. NASA does that so the public can't see what is in the background. I didn't see any UFOs in that video or anomolies so I am not sure what you were comparing it to.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by MR BOB

As fast as they are going no one is going to roll the window down and throw out a cup of water..

But the things are going in the same direction as the craft if it was fluid all those things would be going the other way. And I am sure it is not raining up there. Some grow bigger. Plus there are some going real fast. They are talking and evidently not looking at the camera, then he moved the camera but one big thing was still showing so
he pulled back on the zoom.

Y'see, the problem with footage like the first one you posted is this...
There's no real perspective to see how far away and how large those objects are.
I'd wager dollars to donuts that it's just debris and/or ice crystals.
People post footage like that all the time, but NO ONE has EVER posted footage that conclusively determines the nature of such things.
There's more garbage and junk and debris floating around up in space than the average person realizes.
I mean, y'know, valiant effort on your part, for sure, but there's little in the way of actual evidence that those things are anything along the lines of space ships.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
If those are debris, why do some of them look identical, and moving in the same direction? Let alone expanding???

Anyone got any plausible explanation for the above mentioned???
edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

They're likely moving in the same direction because it's all cast-off from the engines, which I'm thinking the shuttle was moving and those ice crystals were just floating away.
Shuttles in space aren't static, they're constantly moving.
And I didn't see them expanding, I saw them glittering because the light hit the crystals at the right angle.
Besides, once again, there's little in the way of perspective as far as size and distance of said objects.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
If those are debris, why do some of them look identical, and moving in the same direction? Let alone expanding???

Anyone got any plausible explanation for the above mentioned???
edit on 13-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

They're likely moving in the same direction because it's all cast-off from the engines, which I'm thinking the shuttle was moving and those ice crystals were just floating away.
Shuttles in space aren't static, they're constantly moving.
And I didn't see them expanding, I saw them glittering because the light hit the crystals at the right angle.
Besides, once again, there's little in the way of perspective as far as size and distance of said objects.

they could be life forms, like the fish in the ocean. www.abovetopsecret.com...

watch the youtube video at the end of the post, and think of the fishes in the ocean....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The ice crystals form when the Shuttle jettisons fuel or waste....outer space is very cold, so it freezes. That's where the liquid that freezes come from.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I was comparing the doughnut shaped thing to the one in your video. Someone mentioned that it moves in unison with the rocket....that's because it is from the camera. I do believe there are UFO's..... but I don't think these are ufos. I've seen some freaky stuff on the live feeds....so I could be wrong, but it is something I see all the time, and there are patterns....it's always during light transitions. Did you see the second video I posted? I had the link wrong, but I fixed it now...it shows those freaky doughnut shaped things.
edit on 14-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't know if they're here or not but if they are, I personally can't wait for them to just show up. A lot of the "UFO Videos" are ruining ATS. So many UFO video Hoax out there that one of these days they are going to show them landing in front of the white house on CNN and all we'll do is sit there and wait for all the stupid debunkers to cone up with BS reasons why it was faked.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

It seems like no one on ATS is looking for the truth or even cares. There are more absolutely closed minded on here, and all they seem to do is go on every site and can only say...Hoax , Fake, BS. Never researching the thread at all. Most of the time not even reading it. But here is what I found out, This is the STS-75 mission the same as the Tether Mission and yes it is old, but I have never seen this video of it before. It was post just the other day on you tube. In memory of Marty Stubbs [who has passed away] who got the NASA feed into the television stationed where he worked unsensored. Here is the Page to find all the answers and if anyone can't read it then ask someone to read if for you. I do know for a fact they exsist, and I hope in your life time you get to meet them. I took my title from the Video. I just hope they are not invading to save us the way the US invaded Iraq, it so I don't want to be liberated.

Video and Link Please take the time to do this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Before i get to the meat of this,just let me say not everything we are shown,or see is what we expect or even think we are seeing.First and foremost after careful observation of this so called "UFO fleet" video i noticed that the light refraction of all objects shown had the same glare from camera lighting,some objects seem to speed in foward,while others appeared to tumble and pulsate.All in all not much different than many of the quote unquote videos being streamed online today.I saw no erradical change in any of the movements in this video to indicate that this is in fact a fleet of intelligent aliens approaching us,however....there is in fact viable evidence that Ufo,Itelligent beings in and throughout our universe do in fact exist as we exist.Commen sense dictates what you know to be of your world and what is not.I do not believe it,s a ufo fleet ......sorry to dissapoint,but it's obvious that it,s ice,rocks,and other junk and rescources floating through space.The day when our guest arrive or should i say host humanity will know the difference there will be no confusion when these beings arrive.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are the ones destroying, ATS. I wanted to just have some intelligent conversation, not Bullied,

Not laughted at
When you older members came on ATS, were you bombard by Nay Sayers, I doubt it . I am sorry for you that you resent new ideas and thinking out of the box. I thought this was a very opened minded site, with repectful people. All of you none believers need to start your own threads proving UFOs are not real actually contribute by doing some research on your own.
Now that is all the ranting I am going to do.

You, will learn the truth probably in the very near future. Have an aspirine close because they will stop a heartattack. Just put it under your tongue.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You really need someone to sit down with you to read these two sites. The Japaness Dr. did not go up into space to do the experiment. NASA did the experiment in Space. For him. There are a lot of things they experiment up there you will never hear about. It looks like you can't even research anything to make your point so you just personally attack. Where did you work when you were 19 Mickie Dee's .

Uh, since JAXA sends people into space, and there are also Russians on the ISS who perform experiments, and other ESA partners and the Canadians too, from time to time, I just didn't want to jump to any unwarrented assumptions. Still, it was a good experiment, and has nothing to do with stuff seen outside the shuttle since those 'snowflakes' didn't form under controlled conditions and since they sometimes involved other fluids besides H2O.

As for "There are a lot of things they experiment up there you will never hear about", I'd like to hear more about this theory, and what it's based on, and how experiments might evade showing up on the crew timeline and the power utilization profile and the comm channel allotments, which is a pretty major task of the scheduling teams in the control centers back on Earth -- but none of it classified, as far as I can tell.

If you think these kinds of questions are personal attacks, maybe you're just in a forum that you can't handle. Grow stronger. Make -- and defend -- your contributions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I guess the Aliens must be throwing a lot of beer cans out the window. What one of your images shows is the earth, Well I don't remember us going that far out in space to trash it up. If your statement was true it would be raining dirty pampers everyday. What is showing is not nuts, bolts, beer cans etc. The earth is bombared with space junk all the time and think about a ton a day. That is what that is showing. Now really do your research.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I hope you don't think I am attacking you. I would never do that,and if I made you feel that way I apoligize. Really, I'm VERY open minded, and I do believe that there is other life out there. But it's also important to make sure that it is not something else. That was my only intention. I had just seen these things before, so I wanted to let you know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join