It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody has at least mentioned this ->Hopefully they're not meteors considering the AMS (American Meteor Society) is reporting record meteorites in April thus far. That would almost provide credence to the binary star theories. Does everyone know that Leonid Elenin's name (Comet Elenin) translates to the following: Leonid-A shower of meteorites which fall from the area of sky around the constellation Leo in November. Ele-An extinction event or extinction level event. Nin-The Sumerian word NIN is the sign for lady. Coincidence? Additionally, at 00:29 on the middle right side it almost looks like 2 big rocks colliding....If this is real it could be very bad for us. I'm not here to definitively say that is the case, just wanted to provide an alternate suggestion. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments on this...
edit on 14-4-2011 by ExposingPlanz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ExposingPlanz

This is where the videos came from, Marty Stubbs. The video was just posted the other day and I have never seen it before on I have been going on youtube looking a the ufo videos for years, so I made the mistake of thinking it was new, And they will tare feather me and hang me for this, But they are UFO

And we are having major sightings all over the planet right now.

Link with info about Martyn Stubbs

www.realufos.net...

Please go to this site: You will see all the cities around the world with the most out in the Open I have ever seen.

camelotforum.com...

edit on 4/14/2011 by coolottie because: wrong link

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Yeah yeah...
I've seen quite a bit of that "smoking gun" footage.
Meh. Not impressed.
Life forms in space?
It's possible...but just not probable.
And, you just wanted to pimp your thread out, so the reply kind of loses some legitimacy.
Anywho, footage like that has been kicked around the interweb for years.
Once again, there's no real perspective as to size and distance.
Plus, um...well...just so you know, shuttles use stabilizer engines that either fire periodically, or constantly. That'd throw ice crystals and space dust around in a semi-uniform fashion.
Plus, um...well...there's these things that float up around in space...they're called sattelites.
edit on 4/14/11 by Matthew Dark because: poor sentence structure. shame on me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Why not just humor me, everyone looked at the videos but no one went to the site where this thing have been showing up all over the earth in just the past 10 days or so.

camelotforum.com...

I could care less about the flags and stars. I am not in Kindergarden. I have at times sent threads I wanted to start to another Member because I do not want to have to argue with anyone.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You just went to another thread just posted showing the same thing on my 1st video, but taken by someone driving down the road, and these things were on earth not space. You were not rude, condasending, and an intelligent nice reply, so what is your motivation toward me. Maybe these are the ones that are invading right now. Good Catch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

You just went to another thread just posted showing the same thing on my 1st video, but taken by someone driving down the road, and these things were on earth not space. You were not rude, condasending, and an intelligent nice reply, so what is your motivation toward me. Maybe these are the ones that are invading right now. Good Catch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait...what?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Why not just humor me, everyone looked at the videos but no one went to the site where this thing have been showing up all over the earth in just the past 10 days or so.

camelotforum.com...

I could care less about the flags and stars. I am not in Kindergarden. I have at times sent threads I wanted to start to another Member because I do not want to have to argue with anyone.

Actually, as previously stated, 99% of that space footage has been going around the interweb for years.
Even before the popular days of the interweb, you could purchase video tapes of most of that space footage from magazines like Atlantis Rising and whatnot.
It's not really new stuff.
And, I don't star and flag anyways.
Why would I humor you? What does that have to do with anything?
edit on 4/14/11 by Matthew Dark because: forgot a question mark because, apparently, I suck at grammar.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by coolottie

looks more like liquid that has leaked/dumped from whatever they are on.

Uh huh.....So floating liquid...

Sure...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That first video is from NASA STS-75 mission, same mission with the tether incident.

Nothing new.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
That first video is from NASA STS-75 mission, same mission with the tether incident.

Nothing new.

do you have proof or am i just suppose to take your word for it and walk away? i see nothing on the 1st video that even mentions what mission it is from, if you have some knowledge the rest of us don't why not at least tell us how you know that?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Uh huh.....So floating liquid...

YEAH. Sure! Besides your very informative and insightful post, have anything else to contribute? (Yes, that was sarcasm...)

First....page or so back, I was mistaken on the APU for the Space Shuttle. Too much information in my brain, and familiarity with terrestrial airplanes....and haste in the post (lunch was getting cold). So, MY ---
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f49d03ae17.jpg[/atsimg]
--- on that one.

To clarify, the Auxiliary Power Units commonly referred to on modern jets are just turbine jet engines, designed to operate for electrics and pneumatics, primarily. Both for ground operations when main engines are not running, and as emergency/supplemental function when airborne, in some situations.

The devices on the Space Shuttle that are "also" called 'APU's are specifically to provide power to the vehicle's hydraulic systems....for flight control surfaces (when in atmosphere), engine gimbal control, landing gear extension and nose-wheel steering, etc.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

They are also a "turbine engine" in a sense...but, without air and oxygen, they use the chemical hydrazine for the energy to turn the shaft that powers the pumps to pressurize the hydraulic systems.

When the Shuttle's APUs operate, the units' lubrication oil is cooled by a "water spray boiler".

The water spray boiler system consists of three identical independent water spray boilers, one for a corresponding auxiliary power unit and hydraulic system. The boilers are located in the aft fuselage of the orbiter. Each water spray boiler cools the corresponding power unit lube oil system and hydraulic system by spraying water onto their lines; the water then boils off, cooling the lube oil and hydraulic fluid. The water (steam) that boils off in each water spray boiler exits through its own steam duct, located to the right of the vertical stabilizer.

There! See? The source of the ice particles, besides the aforementioned waste dump procedure.

But wait! There's more!!! The APUs aren't operated when in vacuum, on orbit...because they aren't needed.....EXCEPT:

One power unit is operated briefly one day before deorbit to support checkout of the orbiter flight control system, which includes the orbiter aerosurfaces (elevons, rudder/speed brake and body flap).

Shuttle Auxiliary Power Units

See?? They test and check out the systems, before deorbit (re-entry). Safety. Checklists. Procedure.

Ain't science FUN?!?!!!

NOW....back to my original mis-assumption....ELECTRICITY SOURCE for the Space Shuttle. Again, for modern jets, this is from a turbine engine that requires AIR and fuel to burn, thus to turn, and power a generator to produce electrical power. No air, of course....so, for space travel was invented the "FUEL CELL" (this would have applications, someday, in possible hybrid ground vehicle technology....quite expensive though, still).

And, the fuel cell reactants to make electricity? HYDROGEN and OXYGEN!

The PRSD subsystem stores the reactants (cryogenic hydrogen and oxygen) and supplies them to the three fuel cell power plants...

Shuttle ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM

What is water composed of? Which elements?? Why.....hydrogen and oxygen, of course!!! H2O.

Ergo....Ladies and Gentlemen, you have now been introduced to just ONE more source for those so-called "UFOs"......please take notes, there may be a pop quiz later. Hope you enjoyed the information and education.

There is a lot to assimilate, in the links. Feel free to take your time, and learn in depth.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So, how many beers did it take to put this on a.t.s? I see the ice fishing hole at the top of the vid. Stuff in vid is only debris floating in the water. I bet you did not catch nothing that day and were psst off. What a great way to feel better for a laugh, stick it here on a.t.s. I did not know there was a mass white hole in the top of space called your video. I do not buy it, go sell it along with the bridge you tried to sell last week. I just being honest of what i think of the video. peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

star for you for providing information. my stance on the first video is i cannot say if they are u.f.o.'s or debris/particles etc.
if all the observed objects acted in the same way i would easily go with it.
but when you observe the first video there is so much going of that one explaination does not fit all.
you have numerous objects that just appear and move slowly, some (not all) of the objects are blinking/pulsing, they go from bright to brighter and back again, on, off, on, off.
then you have at least 5-6 objects flying from right to left leaving a streaking effect behind them.
there is at least one object that appears midscreen to the right edge and goes upwards and out of view.
and just one object appears to have a very much larger glow to it than any of the others in shot, it is that bright that it has a halo glow around the central object (centre of the screen), the same effect is not observed on any of the others.

so even with the particles explaination, i am still left with some observations that make me question if particles can explain all that is going on.

i will rewatch to see if there is anything i missed.
edit on 14-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the info Mr. Whacker LOL!....(that pic cracked me up!) You explained what I was trying to say except you did it better
All you have to do is watch the ISS live feed when the shuttle visits and you quickly learn what all this is. I have been watching it now for about a year and a half and seen so many things like this. When I first started watching, I was freaking out thinking I saw a ufo
HOWEVER, I started to notice patterns and saw the same objects every day at the same times. and I quickly realized that it was the sun causing reflection and lens flare etc. There are so many thing that LOOK like ufos, but there is usually an explaination. If I ever DO see a ufo, you better believe I will record and post it....but it's probably not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I'll just re-hash a few points:

....you have numerous objects that just appear and move slowly, some (not all) of the objects are blinking/pulsing, they go from bright to brighter and back again, on, off, on, off.
then you have at least 5-6 objects flying from right to left leaving a streaking effect behind them.
there is at least on object that appears midscreen to the right edge and goes upwards and out of view.

In a nutshell....you are seeing many small, small objects that are at various distances from the camera, some in focus, some not...some illuminated brightly, some not so much, etc.

There is no reason to presume that ALL will be moving in a singular direction, either. The Shuttle vehicle can expel from many places.....as it has stuff exiting its many orifices.

(AND, of course.....it can rotate in all directions, in space.....so, anything on camera will then have an "apparent" motion, as a result. It is all perspective. THINK....you are driving in snow, at night. The snow is falling STRAIGHT down....but, in your headlights, it looks to be coming RIGHT AT YOU!!!!! AYYYYY!!!)

ALSO....as Jim Oberg pointed out, ABSENT a date, time and mission information to zero-in, this is just so much pablum (well...MY words, not his!).

I will surmise this: There are people who will spend literally HOURS scouring and poring over video downinks from NASA.....just to find these OUT-OF-CONTEXT snippets, in order to post them up on the YouTubes and cause all this ruckus and disinformation.

I suppose, some people derive a strange "pleasure" from hoaxing, pranking or "punking" other people. Not been a fan of it, myself. Call me a "square"......

......(though, if it's a REALLY good joke on someone I know, all in fun? Hey!! Count me in!! I'll try to play along.....).

A very old TV Show called "Candid Camera" did a (mostly) great job of pulling pranks....but, ALL in good fun, and not "mean" types of jokes. Unlike, say...."Fear Factor", for example......

edit on 14 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I never got to go in space, i know they say it's freezing cold out there, can some one explain...
If i look up at the sun and if i could fly... at what point in space does the sun stop giving of heat, or is it because they only go up at night....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

well it is my opinion that in order for something to be debunked all observed facts need to be accounted for or explained. if things are skipped over it just gives the impression to people that the debunker is ignoring things that could change the whole outcome of the conclusion, maybe on purpose in some cases, but in this case they have now been adressed.

it is just up to people to come to there own conclusions based on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If you had read you would see I already knew that and express my apology for being wrong. If you want to know anything about me research, it is all on ATS now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well,I know it does. Does anyone know how to research anything, did anyone ever even go to a library or google. [see I can be filpent] I found it out myself and apologized for my mistakes, but has ;anyone yet looked at all of the Videos on Youtube for April UFO videos. No. This is in my original post. do you know how to click the mouse.

camelotforum.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Please, kind ATS member......reailze that 99% (pulled that number out as a pure guess) of the "UFO" videos on YouTube ar BOGUS.....:

....anyone yet looked at all of the Videos on Youtube for April UFO videos.

OK? That said, THIS website (YES! I clicked, I KNOW how to use a mouse....and you called ME "condescending"???? Hmmmph!):

camelotforum.com

WoW!! !o! What a load of.....well.....whata load......?

There are a bunch, there....no one can properly assess, nor explain each, merely from a link to a "forum" such as that. Quick glance? Told me all I wish to know....same old, same old nonsense, sorry.

Wanna go through them, one-by-one?? Been there, done that. Might deserve its own thread. Frankly, though, I can predict such an outcome, if started:

• A host of "believers" will flock;
  • Few actual skeptics will attempt to bring clarity;
  • The skeptics and realists will be insulted.

Lather. Rinse. Lather. Rinse. (Repeat).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join