It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

sorry Cyprex i mean coolottie.

if you know it does and cyprex knows it does, i do not see the problem with just showing everyone seeing as though you know and by extenstion would know where to find the information.

now if you are forcing me to go and find it myself and spend hours scouring the net to find something that you already know how to find then i will do so if i feel it is important enough.

however i was only interested in the first video, and feel satisfied enough now with what has been discussed to let the video go, regardless of what mission it was from. so this subject is no longer of interest.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

those ice crystals might have come from the H2O vented from the shuttle's power units, the correct name escapes me at the moment, anyway, hydrogen and oxygen combine to make water, this proses also produces electricity, the water is dumped out side. (seems a waste to me, I would have thought the water could have been handed over to the ISS, pure clean water, surely the crew (of the ISS) would have loved it.

I would appreciate answers like this...the rest of u experts...who have nothing better to say, than say nothing.

I have seen a few tangible explanations, regarding the debunking of this videos, which make sense in a away...but it hardly debunks the videos,,...how much do someone believe in NASA, seriously, from my research they are, but "big fat liars", the do it so good, that people would believe every single word that comes out of the "horse's mouth", so to speak.

It's all happening...the earthquakes, the sounds, the strange lightings, sky anomalies, hugs fleets of "ICE Crystals"

This "ICE Crystals" somewhat, closely resembles the orbs the have increased in numbers as posted by the OP.
I'd like to encourage the OP, and the likes to further post videos...s & f for you in seeking the truth. Deny Ignorance...

Now debunk this:

And the next video:

Makes one wonder, if prophet yahweh has actual found a 1000+ peeps to summon UFO just like him....hmmm

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It had a date and I stated it was resent because of that. Just how accurate are you on your threads. Plus yuo are another one that did not even go to this like on my first post. I admitted I made a mistake as it was posted just 2 days ago. But they are already here. The Government of the United States went to a foriegn country Japan, and shut down 13 of their websites including Yoututbe because they didn't want you to see this.
Now put your ego in your pocket for a minute.
Watch the little white light get bigger, and watch the smoke over the volcano go back into the volcano. Now Watch it get Bigger and Flash, when it does the all the smoke and Ash goes back into the volcano. Now the entire area was evacuated a week before this video. This is a Japaness webcam. It has been all over the news in Japan. What these Space Junk things are doing is drawing all of the energy out of the volcano, not fire or heat but energy. The Japaness military can't do that, neither can the US, or HAARP.

I have got to the point I can see why they didn't try to help mankind the last time this happened. Hybrids, breeding the killer out of you. All I am trying to do is help people understand what is happening already in little spoon fulls. Like the FBI Vault with over 8,000 Classfied UFO documents you all call Hoaxed. The government lies for 45 years and when they try to give you a little taste of the truth you can't handle that. Well, I have got to the point I hope is scares the living hell out of you when they over your neighborhood.

Volcano Cam

Here it is on the Japaness News, It gets So Bright It Washes Out the News Logo And Even Looks Like it Is Coming Right Out Of The Televisionnnnnn

Yeah, They ought to just repopulate the planet with Hybrid Childern. My son John Jay is 19 earth years old. He can handle it. You are all to lazy and self centered to survive.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Since when do aliens pilot overexposed ice particles?

New type of alien?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Why don't you go look up "Jeremiah" on Hulu. Watch all the Episodes. And then figure out how you would do. No one to look up anything for you. You don't think for a minute the US government has purchased all the preperpared for the Next 9 months to feed you. If you work at Mickie Dees you are buying some of it. It is going underground and you are not.

This should keep you up all nite. Being Scare can Save your Life. Me I am in Arkansas but moving next month to 1,800 above sea Level.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Since when do aliens pilot overexposed ice particles?

New type of alien?

Stop spewing crap in here, since when did you know everything about the universe.

This is hilarious, yet we say there maybe life forms out there, but we are so sure that this anomalies are nothing but ice crystalsdebris....
...sounds like Hypocrisy.

Many are so brain washed that, they expect the stereotype, disc shape spaceships with little green beings,
well if thats your preconceived idea, than think again. What are the odds???

There are an infinite number of possibilities when we talk about the Universe...

edit on 14-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Volcano Cam

There is an entire thread on this.

It is time-lapse.

The bright light on the roadway? Construction lights, for the workers.

Really....a bit of experience and perception does wonders.......

(BTW...the SAME video appeared night after night after night....check the thread, the Japanese equivalent of the Department of Transportation cameras recorded that same view, day after day after day....in TIME LAPSE!)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

thanks for the video, gives me something to look at, it may be possible i have already seen it, will not know untill i press play. sorry you think i do not look at anything or am not fully aware of what people claim is going off or is going to happen. i just accidently came by this thread whilst looking for jobs at mickie dees.

edit to add: watched it, it was 3 minutes long, i would not believe something just because a guy wearing a suit preaching religious stuff said so.

that does not mean he may not be right, who knows, just that i have no reason to believe he is right or that it will happen in the future. if it does so be it, nothing i can do about something like that. i would rather live any last moments from something like that unaware, rather than behind the couch covering my eyes and crying for mummy.

edit on 14-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Huh????

Me I am in Arkansas but moving next month to 1,800 above sea Level.

Based SOLELY on a stupid bunch of hoaxes, and fear-mongering?? AND, a TV Show?!???

Hoo.....boy.....I don't know how to help you. Have you considered therapy?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You need to go to youtube and look at every one of those Government Secured Webcams. They have been posted almost every nite. If The Japness News does not know what they are, then how do you. Where did you get this information. Give us the Source for that.

Now here is a Video on Japaness News of a Big Blue Light out over the water. They have no idea what it is.
[but it is one of those dust bunnies from Space sucking the energy out of the 7.1 Quake. You can believe or not believe, find your best answer. Oh, and it not a transformer, that is out over the water.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Coolottie, have you stopped to listen to yourself?

I'm not judging you. I want you to be fine. Maybe you need to slow down...
edit on 14-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ExposingPlanz

I could tell you about this but I have had all the hits I can handle for one day. I don't know everything, but I did write a book about 7 asteroids that hit the Earth in 2354 BC. It was an extenicsion event. My spelling is terroriable [sorry] You won't find anything about this except in the Assyian Plainsphere. Dr. de Jonge, on Dr. Barry Warmkessels site. the Sumerian Text and the Egyptian Papyrus Leyden, and Discovery Channel when they discovered The New Madrid Fault was caused by and Asteroid in 2350 BC.

It killed about half of the people right away another 1/3 died from the aftermath, the Sun was not seen for 3 years. The Sun no longer rose and set in the same place. Bible: "The Earth Bowed Down" It feel off of its axis 23.7 degrees. It has correct .02 degrees. The entire Earth was flooded. This happens every 4,790 years +20/-20 years. You do the math.
I don't mean to scare anyone. But if thats what it takes to get through to people and they won't believe me anyway and I am not renewing the website. One very nice young Aussie Military Officer told me once. "You can't save everyone" and he is right I am a Fool for trying, They win. I will never post another thread.

Here is my book or what is left of it. Peace Out. epochrevelations.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's the end of the world every day. You can't honestly think people care what you say.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You could have just showed me the thread, I asked the Mods to take it down if there was another. I have just had enough abuse. Like I told the Mods, if people can be loving and understanding on a website, of people of all walks and countries, we will never survive anyway. Sorry, I lashed back. I am a weakie, but I don't want everyone to know it. They will never let up. I won't start anymore threads.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Be careful in the world. Live long and prosper, like Spock says.

And don't let the end of the world stuff bother you too much. Life is too short. It really is.
edit on 14-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

If this is an image of you. Did you ever stationed at Mendenhall Air Force in the UK, and Kessler Air Force Biloxi, Ms.. If so U2U me

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I got my money on it won't end. might scare a few folks, but I am counting on those Snow Flakes in Space to come get us, if they have to Peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It also appeared day after day, Daylight. That looks more like a welding arc from Hell.

Here is a close up of the light it is over water.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

There is something on the net about road workers near the Sakurajima Volcano dug up an axe 13,000 years old

Also about a road worker getting burned from the ash. But it says everywhere the entire area has been evacuated for almost 2 weeks, No trains, cars, road worker, not even the government, that is why the cameras so they can watch it from a safe distance.

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

Oh, someone did a thread on the light at the volcano. I have just been posting on threads about it. Good go to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

seriously breathe a minute. listen to what johnny white said. i believe you are trying to share information you think is important, thats great. but this thread is turning into information overload. its getting to the point where it is hard to understand exactly what your message is or what is meant to be being discussed or looked at.

each piece of evidence needs assesing seperately, some things you have posted i believe have valid explanations, that does not mean you do not have a valid point or that there is no evidence to support what you are saying.

but you need to stucture your message in a better way, get rid of the evidence that is weak, focus on what you believe is the most compelling evidence to support your point. calm down and talk to people about it, expect disagreement, expect people to ask questions, expect that you may be wrong about some of the evidence you posted, but remain calm.

the volcano video: my girlfriend came across that they other day, i have no idea what is going off in it, it might make a good topic. but in this thread you have got lots of video's and it just turns into numerous people posting different replies about different video's. i thought the whole point of this thread was the nasa video in the o.p.
but now it is on to a seperate incident with a volcano.

you need to try and show people why you believe what you believe step by step, linking tons of video's all over the place and expecting people to come to the same conclusion will not work. at least half of these video's have very down to earth explanations in my opinion. but i want to understand how you came to your conclusions and listen to some of your other evidence. but you are confusing me.

maybe it is because your message is spread out over numerous pages, if you could structure your message into one post with your best evidence that may help (hint: new thread with best evidence and full explanation of what you believe and why).

it's confusing that you linked a video of a religous speaker talking about a polar shift after talking about alien invasion? then going onto how they prevented a volcano from going off.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join