It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

I know many of you will see this as a stretch, but that is only because you aren't liquid or fluid thinkers. You assume others think just like you. There are people out there who buy "Snuff" films. They get off on it. Why is it so hard to believe that sick, twisted power mongers wouldn't play games with the planet?

General, we think alike. Excellent post my man.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by AshleyD

Hello Conspiracy Chick !

You may have seen this already but Today may be important..

4/12/2011 = 4 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

Could all be drivel though

That also works with adding your age (making you round off to your full age of the year, my b'day is in November so I have to say I am 38) to your DOB, regardless of your age.
1+9+7+3 +3+8 = 2011, het and if you add 1 more (for luck) it makes 2012..... I that isn't proof, then I don't know what is

I am 37.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Guys guys guys! Listen guys...

Facebook profile pictures have date stamps...

But do they have time stamps???

Check anyone's FB profile pic... do they have time stamps? I don't have it on mine, and neither on any of my friend's profile pics... There's only the date, no time...

So how do you expect to verify his claims without a time stamp?

Comments have time stamps though... but that's not useful is it?
edit on 4/12/2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

All he wants is attention and he's not getting any from me

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

See the only thing about Japan sinking is the subduction goes underneath Japan. So all of Japan sinking into the depths like Atlantis ? Isn't plausible. But I see the subduction passing under as having that capability to
slowly break up the whole land mass. All of Japan falls victim to liquifaction. I don't believe it can just sink.

Kid cudi

Well alrighty then.

edit on 12-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just kind of throwing this out, but... what if HAARP is creating these quakes to relieve pressure from a possibly much larger quake from happening, like Yellowstone or someplace else? We all know how these people will can convince themselves of acceptable casualties if it means saving many more.
I don't have a background in how the tectonic plates work, so forgive my ignorance of thinking a quake in one part of the world might prevent a world destroyer half-way around the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you want to check the Illuminati NWO game cards, ive uploaded here:
freakshare.com...

Get them before they delete it!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's what Mitchell Coombes really looks like.....

www.mitchellcoombes.com...

and here's his REAL Facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
Comments have time stamps though... but that's not useful is it?

Hopefully someone comments immediately after he posts his new profile picture... then we'll have a comment time stamp that will only mean the picture was uploaded no later than the time stamp on that comment.

Just note that when you upload to ATS a screen capture you took yourself, remember to include YOUR time zone...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I managed to speak to this guy and hes very strange, cant really explain it but hes a strange person

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Okay, I want you all to check out this really cool website that shows you in sequencial order the number and depth of each and every earthquakes in Japan since March 11th. ALL 979 of them. It takes a while, but I want you to see just how many earthquakes there have been.

www.japanquakemap.com...

If you want, check the "stick dot" function on the display option and choose your maqnitude.

edit on 4/12/2011 by amaster because: General edit.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mel Fabregas from The Veritas Show also discusses the number 11, and on March 5, 2011 he said the next significant date would be March 11, 2011. Check it out:

edit on 12-4-2011 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Okay, I want you all to check out this really cool website that shows you in sequencial order the number and depth of each and every earthquakes in Japan since March 11th. ALL 979 of them. It takes a while, but I want you to see just how many earthquakes there have been.

www.japanquakemap.com...

If you want, check the "stick dot" function on the display option and choose your maqnitude.

go to this link (then sort by magnitude on the right side)

Historic EQs

I want you to see just how rare a 9.3 would be...

According to the USGS there have been only 7 EQs at 9 or above since 1700. That's 1 every 44 years on average. A 9.3 would be the second largest quake in the USGS records. His prediction is not even close to being likely to occur. What about that don't you get?
edit on 12-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Look like a freakin bombardment on JP soil. JC

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

www.japanquakemap.com...

Just wondering what your point is? There are earthquakes happening all the time, and amongst that 900 odd earthquakes only 13 of those quakes are of any real interest, 9 of them are between 6.5 and 7, 3 of them are 7-7.9 and 1 which is 9.......

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Oh, I completely agree that a 9.3 is indeed quite rare, and I truly fear the day that one should ever hit, anywhere in this world, because it can be nothing but devistating. I was simply sharing a unique website that I found.

Intersting though, this site (and most others) show the April 11th quake to only be a 6.6, not a 7.1. There have been 56 quakes of 6.0 or greater in Japan since March 11th. How in the world are you expected to recover when the quakes never end?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

www.japanquakemap.com...

Ok I'm looking at your map, and I'm thinking... "what the hell is happening in Japan?"

Non-stop popping of things in that really small region. Map gave me a good perspective, maybe some intuition I cannot yet articulate, something relating to whether it's natural or not...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by MegaMind

Oh, I completely agree that a 9.3 is indeed quite rare, and I truly fear the day that one should ever hit, anywhere in this world, because it can be nothing but devistating. I was simply sharing a unique website that I found.

Intersting though, this site (and most others) show the April 11th quake to only be a 6.6, not a 7.1. There have been 56 quakes of 6.0 or greater in Japan since March 11th. How in the world are you expected to recover when the quakes never end?

Japan is the most well equiped country in the world to deal with them, for them even a 7 is nothing, all this destructiveness was caused by the 9.0.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Sorry, thought you were trying to make it seem as if his prediction were likely.

What I want to know is how normal is it for there to be this many 6+ EQs following the 9er. Does anyone know?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

And subsequent Tsunami.

I'm not sure if their situation would be any better or worse had it struck on land as opposed to out in the sea.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join