It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No, actually what he said was:

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1* hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours. I am using the number 11 a lot in this, take heed of my warnings people.

*Actually it was a 6.6, but who's counting

So you have to wait until he changes his card to the Tokyo Card before the 11 hours start.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Ive just found something REALLY freaky.... after doing some digging.... click this link

LINK
edit on 12-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

Oh my God, a whole army of Coombeses!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50

Ive just found something REALLY freaky.... after doing some digging.... click this link

LINK

lol yes, what i was thinking, maybe they are aliens lol hahaha jk

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Itop1

In terms of annual quakes it does not seem out of line. But is the distribution of these quakes usually so concentrated around a large quake? Do quakes tend to occur relatively close to one another in time, as in Japan, or are they usually more evenly distributed throughout the year? Just knowing the annual average number of quakes by magnitude does not in itself provide enough information to determine the normalcy or uniqueness of what is happening in Japan - at least not in my mind - you know - my Mega Mind!

edit on 12-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Main stream, but on Cnn just this morning as I got up. There was a little latino lady doing the weather. Then she broke off into a spiel about Japan having 50 aftershocks above 6.0. how that is generally just not normal at all.
So there you go from MSM even.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50

LINK

DAMN YOU I.T. DEPARTMENT AND YOUR STUPID SONIC WALLS!!
Ugh, I hate when I can't see the good stuff at work.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1 hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours. I am using the number 11 a lot in this, take heed of my warnings people.

Okay, sorry. So let me get this straight, we are on the combined card now... And when he changes the profile pic to the falling tower, it will fall 11 hours later?

Well...now Im also confused lol...We are on the combined card?...Isnt it just a pic of the clock on the tower?

yeah...he simply put a pic of the clock....I think when he puts the full card in his pic, then the countdown will have started
edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1 hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours. I am using the number 11 a lot in this, take heed of my warnings people.

Okay, sorry. So let me get this straight, we are on the combined card now... And when he changes the profile pic to the falling tower, it will fall 11 hours later?

Well...now Im also confused lol...I thought he simply meant, when he changes his pic to the combined distasters
card the " countdown " of 11 hours will have started...maeh...this guy is annoying.

EXACTLY!!! Was this supposed to have happened already, or are we all waiting for the 'old switcheroo' plus 11 hours?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
You so often hear people on ATS talking about media manipulation and how the world is being brainwashed into this and that. And then these same people see Facebook earthquake predictions that are vague and all of a sudden they follow this new messiah and heed all teh new warnings.

Yes, this is why the media can manipulate the people of the world. Because people that believe this nonsense (yes you), are very, very stupid. How many times does someone you believe to be correct have to make a prediction that doesn't happen before you stop believing in HAARP, Chemtrails, and the end of the world in 2012?

There are plenty of real conspiracies out there. The plans to rid you of your freedoms, false flag terror events, financial terrorism and very real threats of World War III. One could theorise that the globalists themselves circulate such conspiracies as HAARP to distract people from the real conspiracies. Seriously, wake up.

And yes, I live in Japan, in between 2 active volcanoes. And the current activity is normal. If another 9+ hits, or other dormant volcanoes become active that would be unpredented but it wouldn't be due to HAARP. It would be due to Solar, Lunar, and other gravitational influences.

There is a global conspiracy to rob you of everything, this I do believe because you can see the evidence and can see the progress but HAARP just doesn't fit in, it's complete nonsense. Wake up to the real threats looming in our not-to-distant future. Yes, more tectonic activity, (not due to HAARP) but also horrific war. NATO continues to encircle Russia and the US and allies continue to deprive China of resources. We are on a nasty collision course which will bankrupt the world and see it burn while mother nature also takes a stab at this planet. Damn, HAARPers make me so angry.

the voice of reason....thank you kind sir

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Pretty interesting came across this video:

This video is about the real Hard fact and a smoking gun reality that Haarp caused this earthquake in Japan and has continuously been used to trigger quakes in the same location over a thousand times in the same location of Japan.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I didnt see any "rainbow" like colors in that vid. Arent the haarp lights supposed to look like this?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Can someone watch this vid, I dont have sound at work. supposedly its Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan claiming HAARP caused the earthquake. Why shes doing it in a cheap david fulford studio is anyone's guess

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

If you look at the history of profile images, it already was it. he conveniently returned it to himself when it was obvious he was wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that the History channel has surprisingly done quite a lot of info on HAARP, and make the case it can cause earthquakes. From what I gather, The History Channel is not well viewed here and treated as another otulet of misinformation, so the question is did they do a segment because too much information was getting out on HAARP or was it meant for disinfo?

www.youtube.com...

And while I am not 100% convinced that HAARP caused the Japan earthquake, I won't discount that HAARP COULD cause earthquakes. From what I've read it has to do with HAARP shooting up ELFs into the Ionosphere and those waves bouncing back to earth's inner crust and "triggering" the tectonic plates.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Can somebody please watch that HAARP video (above) with the allegation by the Princess. Im eager to find out what it says.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vagabond50

your video embeds are malformed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Try this one:
Link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am saying yes too. I have a migraine and I only get them just before a big earthquake...8 and up. My guess is the 13th.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

your video embeds are malformed.

thats strange I just put the video URL in between the [yvid ] [ /yvid] tags. So I just switched to basic URL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
just to let you know at the mid point of a geomagnetic storm G1 the Japan quake began...So of course HARRP was in action...that is what they study.If you go back through all the biggies you will probably find that we are getting hit by geo storms at the same time...just saying...I swear my migraines hit me like a mac truck at the onslaught of a geo storm and earthquakes seem to occur at the midpoint. If we ever have a g4+ I think it could possibly kill me...no kidding...I am a little scared and may have to find a basement.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The video has nothing to do with haarp earthquakes or even Japan unfortunately. They are discussing a rift in the illuminati.

I can't seem to find the post I want to respond to. Apologies. The poster seems a bit misinformed on how haarp is supposed to work. It does not effect the tectonic plates but instead sets up resonance in the desired area. Resonance doesn't just cause things to tremble. Given enough power it will cause the item to explode. If haarp could do this it would cause an eq effect without moving the entire plate. I suck at typing. Hope this clears up some questions.
edit on 12-4-2011 by BlackmoonJester because: looking for posters name. no luck. heh.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join