It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody has posted this already, but looking at the cards and what is written on each card....it seems he has cracked a numerology code and that is how he is able to predict dates and times. Seems to me that certain words and numbers on these cards can be calculated into exact dates.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
You have to wonder why he posted this stuff on FaceBook instead of ATS. He is a member here. Maybe he is not as smart as he thinks or wants people to think. ATS members would ask him questions that he would not know how to answer. He really does not put up anything intelligent just a card reader like The Tarot cards. FaceBook is where he belongs with his non sense. He is just a fan of the Illuminati Conspiracy Theories.

Especially given the gravity of the subject matter, I cant imagine why he would keep his methodology a secret and just play teasers like "OK GUYS ALMOST THERE BE READY"

This warrants more answers ASAP and it baffled me that in his intro thread some ATSers were chastizing other members for being skeptical and asking him critical questions

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
interesting. the question i ask is why japan? are there any documents that show that japan did not want to comply with tptb?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by komisch
Not sure if anybody has posted this already, but looking at the cards and what is written on each card....it seems he has cracked a numerology code and that is how he is able to predict dates and times. Seems to me that certain words and numbers on these cards can be calculated into exact dates.

Only a person with a brain would spot that, well done because you are part of that 1%

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Interesting, so it has nothing to do with the numbers in the clock tower? Does each word or letter correspond with a certain number?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Only a person with a brain would spot that, well done because you are part of that 1%

I didnt spot that and last I checked I did have a brain, or maybe I think I do, but its really an illusion??

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50

I didnt spot that and last I checked I did have a brain, or maybe I think I do, but its really an illusion??

I was being sarcastic
maybe having a brain is a conspiracy, have you acctually checked, or even seen a real one?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hahah My Pokemon cards predicted I would be a hit with the ladies, but I soon realized I read it wrong after I was hit BY a lady.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
lame way to get more followers on FB

I wonder how many of you fell for it
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread having to do with Mitchell Coombes by a member who supposedly knows him.
Sorry if already posted.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, the thread was started at posted on 11-4-2011 @ 01:54 PM and it is now 40 shorth of 24 hours...

Anybody got a view of that tower?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I guess his FB is closed to friends only but if you have a FB you can search his name and the profile pic will pop up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
So, the thread was started at posted on 11-4-2011 @ 01:54 PM and it is now 40 shorth of 24 hours...

Bother reading the thread, please.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread having to do with Mitchell Coombes by a member who supposedly knows him.
Sorry if already posted.

I love this, this is rich

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I can confirm the bit about his grandfather being a mason, I too have had detailed conversations with him...his grandfather knew a lot and told him of events that have unfolded before they have happened and events that are yet to come...all man made, man-instigated.

I dont see why this is such a bug deal how and why he is predicting things.....I think people should get off his back personally.

He does not have to prove or explain this methods....its the end result that counts...not the method....

a magician doesnt show how he does tricks but the tricks are impressive non the less......

get off the kids back and let time allow events to unfold and judge them for yourself.

In other words, just SHUT UP and take his word for it. You want answers? TOUGH, just sit back and listen to predictions you can't do anything about! BRILLIANT!

Oh, and no one ever talked about his mason connections. So now its NOT the cards and just his grandfather spilling the beans?

edit on 12-4-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Okay..wierd. When I searched his name the clock pops ups as a profile pic but if you go to his page it has a picture of himself on it. His wall is blocked from anyone other than his friends...anybody have him as a friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Bother reading the thread, please.

It's 16 pages!!!

I read the OP, its 24 hours later, please enlighten me...

What have I missed?
edit on 12-4-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
lame way to get more followers on FB

I wonder how many of you fell for it
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

yep. just another publicity stunt.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Really?...he sais, when he changes his pic to the combined disasters card from the illuminati card game deck, 11 hours afterwards this earthquake is supposed to hit.
edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1 hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours. I am using the number 11 a lot in this, take heed of my warnings people.

Okay, sorry. So let me get this straight, we are on the combined card now... And when he changes the profile pic to the falling tower, it will fall 11 hours later?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ive just found something REALLY freaky.... after doing some digging.... click this link

LINK
edit on 12-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join