It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That card from the illuminati game is just creepy, in fact the whole friggen game is creepy, especially how you can match something that has already happened in real life to like half of those cards. Does anyone know where the best place to buy a set is? Good find OP S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Where in the hell have I been ? This has to be the motha of all predict threads. SnF OP SnF.
It's funny how easily people became confused at the beginning of this thread.
This guy is so young. I don't care who you if you are making predictions, things can change and cause you
to miss the mark. His passed performance seems unscathed. ATS needs to do some digging on this kid.
Say for instance is he a member here ?

Did I just come in on the 11th page ?

edit on 12-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Croweboy

Anyone else notice that his story seems to be evolving (changing)? Originally he said the cards had all the answers, one just had to know how to interpret them. It seems he is relying more on "hacker" information and inside info nowadays

Exactly. The whole feel I get from this kid on his facebook is that he is no 1, sharp as friggen tack. If you know about poker at all ? You know the luck and skill that come together in the game, combine to make it the mind game that it is. That being the more addictivce part of the game, then the gambling it self. He's been to a poker college
and he's a member of Full tilt.Get a clue? This kids into mind games. Just a quick deducement of his facebook.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yup You did

didnt 11 hours past already?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

Originally posted by audio assasin
why is the usa hitting japan with HAARP and why the wako tower

i ask again

The speculation (or conjectures) I have heard include, but are not limited to:

1) We owe Japan a lot of money. This could cause Japan to a) pull out of our debt and assist in collapsing our economy (remember, this would be the bankers attacking us or holding us hostage), or b) to convert that debt into investments into our country in order to rebuild some of their businesses on our soil.

2) Japan was participating in the scalar war and was destroyed by an opponent (which could have been us if they went rogue with Russia et al, or could have been China et al if they were playing our pawn in the scalar war).

3) It's an experiment gone horribly wrong, cascading beyond control even after the experiment stopped for the EMF experiment changed the electromagnetic properties of the magma beneath that area and thus changing its flow and pressure characteristics.

4) It's a completely natural event absent any abnormal cosmic interference

5) It's a completely natural event due to a ground breaking cosmic event

edit on 12-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah, Randy he's a member. He even did an introduction thread, but it got closed, in part my fault because I let a troll from FB provoke me into arguing with her on it!

Here is a link to his member profile:Mitchell Coombes on ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OP, you suck. Not only the Illuminati card thing was talked about here already, following what happened in Japan, but you're making up this crappy doom hype in order to make publicity for FACEBOOK!

Go away. ATS is not for cross-marketing of Big Brother stunts like FB.
edit on 12/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

If Haarp or similar is responsible for the Japan quakes, then most likely the reason is to cause further damage to the nuclear reactors causing world-wide contamination and death. I see no other reason.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

What crap! If the average conspiracy freak can figure out (?) that HAARP is a defensive weapon and has virtually killed Japan in terms of infrastructure, economy, society, and human lives on a huge scale, why haven't world leader done the same, gotten together at the UN and said, "Damn, you nasty Americans and you miracle weapon, we all declare war on you?"

What am I missing? Are American generals at the Pentagon saying, "Oops! we targeted China and hit our buddy Japan by mistake. Soo sorry! Quick! somebody run next door to the White House and see what Obama thinks we should target next, maybe Quebec?" Or did some sleepy, hapless grad student on night duty in the HAARP facility push the wrong button by mistake?

As a world observer, and UFO abductee from about a half century ago, no one needs to show me that governments operate in their own interests to the detriment of other countries and aspects of their own citizenry. But this HAARP thing as a earthquake causer is beyond any reason or justification.

That said, I strongly believe in psi powers and that some people can make accurate predictions. Since some local animals can sense in some way the impending event, why not some humans? Whether that proves in this case, remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think Japan is in for a very bad time over the next while..weeks? months??

just say this posted on Twitter. watch the video all the way. Seriously scary stuff. I dont know where this was filmed or when but i can say i would be looking for the first plane right the H ....E double hockey sticks off that island myself.

why wont my twitter link work and why am i getting message saying link tracking not allowed..

here copy and paste to video...sheesh..(WTH is going on..Im just trying to link to a simple video for petes sake !!)

twitter.com...#!/ohboywhatashot/status/57801044025028608

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TardisMechanic

wth lol...the guys in the video are laughing about it...I'd also be the hell out of there if I saw that sh!t.

think cause it has asian characters in the url...that's why you can't link it
edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah, Randy he's a member. He even did an introduction thread, but it got closed, in part my fault because I let a troll from FB provoke me into arguing with her on it!

Here is a link to his member profile:Mitchell Coombes on ATS

Alright thanks for the link Jenny. So he came on after he made the predict. You should re read my first post.
The edited version. Embarassing.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So some crack pot on Facebook makes a prediction of an 9.3 earthquake in a region that has been ravaged by a multitude of devastating quakes in the past month, all based on some stupid card game, and you all follow in line like sheep!! How sad. Then this moron publicly claims on this same monitored site to having people successfully hack the Goverment systems to steal infomation. What a joke.

By the way, it's April 12th. Gee, guess he was wrong.

I hereby predict that within the next 500 years, a devistating catagory 5 hurricane will decimate a coastal reigion, a 9.0 or greater earthquake and subsequent tsunami will wipe an island off the map, and a mega-volcano will all but force the human population into extinction. Those who remain, will blame it all on the goverment.
(This of course is all base on the hopes that the world doesn't end in 2012 and we are not invaded by a hostile race of aliens waiting just outside our atmosphere.)

Come on people. You are all intelligent, rational, and logical thinkers. Please don't feed the animals.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

33 days on 13.4.2011 since Japan Quake! A day of meaning for the elite??

link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by wongy
if anyone asks why he uses 11, its because 'they' like to use the number 11 too.

His conspiracy pants must be going crazy because of today's date....

Amazingly as I read this I clicked on my clock to see, it is now the 12th but it was 11.11 am!

Along those same lines !!!! -

Today is 4 / 12 / 2011

So,

4 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

link   
Has nothing to do with the tetonic plates that have been moving for millions of years. Its gota be HAARP.....
Come on people really. I suppose HAARP was to blame for all these millions of year of earthquakes around the ring of fire. Next you guys will be blaming HAARP on volcanic eruptions, then hurricanes, then tornados, then the rain.

CME is a much more plausible theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnowhere

oh yeah...why haven't I thought of that...

edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why are people still saying were claiming HAARP can cause EQ's and theres no proof ! WATCH THIS LINK AND THE REST OF SHOW it aired yesterday i believe or the night before. www.youtube.com... Watch parts 1-5 chemtrails and HAARP PROOOOOOOOOOF, really dont know how much more these non believers need, what will it take, the NWO to tell you your going to get earthquaked, and then you do ? or is that too much of a coincedence too ? Wake up...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

do you have proof the card game in being investigated by the SS or you just speculating. Life isnt a game.. You have to stop thinking entertainment is real.. Its a game.. Is the board game chutes and ladders real? How about mous trap? Hungry hungry hippo definately is real.. And I mastered the game operation, so im a doctor who performs surgery? No.. Its fake.. Imaginative.. Are we in imaginationland?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
So some crack pot on Facebook makes a prediction of an 9.3 earthquake in a region that has been ravaged by a multitude of devastating quakes in the past month, all based on some stupid card game, and you all follow in line like sheep!! How sad. Then this moron publicly claims on this same monitored site to having people successfully hack the Goverment systems to steal infomation. What a joke.

By the way, it's April 12th. Gee, guess he was wrong.

I hereby predict that within the next 500 years, a devistating catagory 5 hurricane will decimate a coastal reigion, a 9.0 or greater earthquake and subsequent tsunami will wipe an island off the map, and a mega-volcano will all but force the human population into extinction. Those who remain, will blame it all on the goverment.
(This of course is all base on the hopes that the world doesn't end in 2012 and we are not invaded by a hostile race of aliens waiting just outside our atmosphere.)

Come on people. You are all intelligent, rational, and logical thinkers. Please don't feed the animals.

Wow why all the hostility and childish name calling ? That if you ad them up ? Look like nothing but jealousy..The kid's got peoples attention. I doubt your prophecy will do the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnowhere

No. Not really.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join