It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by spiritspeak

no Darryl is NOT alien..HE IS the radio...

people always think that advanced beings would use technical devices for communication. No ...they use biological devices such as darryl.

Did you come up with this all by yourself? Or was it your conclusion after viewing hundreds of videos of people manipulating you into intellectual apoptosis?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

thats not a question..thats an answer you gave yourself with a question mark....

You think all these people are liars hm?

Aleister Crowley
Edgar Cayce
Neale Donald Walsch
Jane Roberts
Jeanne Dixon

now i did the same...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
as there is a Discussion right now in the other thread about enlightenment i want to post something which i find very interesting.

I hope i can explain it clearly.

What i find interesting about bashars concepts is that you "Begin" to understand "Enlightenment" in a physical sense. At least a intuitive feeling is growing that enlightenment is not "seperated" from the way reality is constructed.

Let me give you an example:

Enlightened people often say "nothing ever happened"....."you don´t exist"...."there is only now"..."reality is an illusion"

and to be honest: i never could synchronize those concepts with my daily experience because i clearly have a past, clearly AM a person and clearly experience SOMETHING....

Before knowing bashar i was interested in all the non dual teachings (advaita and Zen Buddhism) (Nisargadatta, Ramana Maharshi, Wei Wu Wei, Suzuki etc)

and one thing was always strange for me: that they can not really explain those concepts in a way that goes hand in hand with "duality"....

What he says here at the end...is a good introduction to bashars system..when you let go of the past you recognise that you never existed AS the person you remember.....that all construction of the past happens from NOW and that you have an infinite number of different past -lines...thats really mind blowing because that means that you are TOTALLY FREE FROM THE PAST AND FUTURE RIGHT NOW..and that the only reason you don´t experience it that way is because you are in a illusionary state...

When i was young i always asked myself: how do i really know if the past happened..that maybe a strange question as you can see the "effects of the past" all around you. But still the child in me knew that the effects are still constructed NOW so that the past in itself is an illusion. F--- i can not really explain it in english..

last minute

There is only now

you are not the same person that WAS THERE A MOMENT AGO

edit on 24-2-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

exactly. the problem lies with words. and their definitions. and the mental understanding of these concepts.
words conjure an understanding\meaning to us and shape our perception of 'reality'. people normally give these words hard and fast (and physical) boundaries. put them in boxes. constrain their mental thinking and susequently their physical\mental\emotional\spiritual life.

those who have a different (and broader\deeper) understanding of words (ideas\concepts\thoughts) are misunderstood and taken literally, even though these ideas are meant in partly a literal way, but are still not really understood...."the tao that can be spoken of is not the real tao", means "there are no words to properly explain."

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

thats not a question..thats an answer you gave yourself with a question mark....

You think all these people are liars hm?

Aleister Crowley
Edgar Cayce
Neale Donald Walsch
Jane Roberts
Jeanne Dixon

Absolutely! Aleister Crowley even titled one of his books The Book of Lies!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

haha

oh

my

god

(edit: let me guess ..you dont really know any work of aleister crowley and just searched for a "compromising" (rofl) book title? You ignorant people really know your game
)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by DJW001

haha

oh

my

god

(edit: let me guess ..you dont really know any work of aleister crowley and just searched for a "compromising" (rofl) book title? You ignorant people really know your game
)

On the contrary, I have read most of his writings, including his "autohagiography." Have you?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

kauskau

)

I've memorized the lyrics of Ozzy's ode to him.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

so how it comes you call him a liar?
Do you mean that in a cynical sense?

no i have not read his whole work...but enough to know that he has some good and true information in terms of what some here call "new age mumbo jumbo"

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by DJW001

so how it comes you call him a liar?
Do you mean that in a cynical sense?

no i have not read his whole work...but enough to know that he has some good and true information in terms of what some here call "new age mumbo jumbo"

Read his writings. He tells what he calls "flytes."

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

if you get that one you might get the next one

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

don´t find a definition. Does he make a seperation between esoteric "lies" and "materialistic" lies? Because in a way: everything is an illusion but experience itself..

So the question is: what is in your eyes "real" and what is a "lie" based on your understanding...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The illusion of separation.

What i find interesting about that talk is that he CLEANS UP the notion that you can EVER loose your individual perspective.

The enlightened traditions on our world always try to negate that aspect but obviously every perspective that tries to "destroy individuality" is an individual perspective.

THIS AND THAT

not

THIS OR THAT

Transcendence ->to understand that you are not an object does not mean that you will lose your individual perspective..... And as existence already is full of everything that exists..it can not become NON EXISTENT.. So if you exist NOW you will always exist (the forms change). The problem for us to understand this is that we try to solve this problem with our linear thinking. We think: as we can not remember what was prior to birth there "was" nothing..

But a memory of nothing can not determine your existence. It is just a limitation of your mind but not an empirical truth. You never not existed. The past is in illusion.

That means: you will never loose the tool of existence...which can only exist through the tool of individuality. Even "THE ONE " experiences itself only through the infinite individual perspectives.. Its hard for us to understand that with our mind. Because it tries to "pull this concept" into 4 dimensions which are an illusion....

edit on 2-28-2014 by Springer because: Hoaxer videos removed

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by DJW001

don´t find a definition. Does he make a seperation between esoteric "lies" and "materialistic" lies? Because in a way: everything is an illusion but experience itself..

No; he enjoyed shocking people, he would tell stories about hiself that simply weren't true. He called these flights of fancy "flytes."

So the question is: what is in your eyes "real" and what is a "lie" based on your understanding...

A lie is a deliberate falsehood intended to deceive, either to take advantage of another or to avoid punishment. Everyone on that list is a liar. None of them had genuine psychic powers.
edit on 24-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct autocorrect! =:0

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Enlightened people often say "nothing ever happened"....."you don´t exist"...."there is only now"..."reality is an illusion"

Those that are enlightened do not speak or say things using a language the rest of us would understand.

those searching enlightenment certainly will say these things.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

pfff..

what a dogma.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

psychic powers?

Channeling is not about "power"..its about letting go all of your power..

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
lol...I'm really sure ETs are concerned about copyright laws.
too funny

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by DJW001

psychic powers?

Channeling is not about "power"..its about letting go all of your power..

pfff.. what a dogma.

:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Try this little thought experiment. Imagine everything that this supposed channel has said written down and printed in a book. The book is titled: The Meaning of Life, by John Q. Smith, an accountant turned philosopher. Would there be anything in that book that would make you think it was written by a mind so extraordinary that it could only be an extraterrestrial intelligence? Or would it just seem to be a meandering morass of worn out platitudes? Would you even bother to read it after the first page or two?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join