It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
greetings from germany.
i ´ll try it one more time here but still i am disappointed that people really dont see that this contact is REAL. I can really not understand that.

everyone who is open minded. Watch the new bashar stuff. THere is a good intro to it so that u can understand who bashar is and what channeling is.

I studied bashar for a long time and there is NO doubt for me that he is ET. I hope one of the greatest sources of universal information will be recognized by the people here on ats soon.
still there are to few people who know he is real and this has to change because the information bashar gives is important for us to make a change and to get a new perspective on "reality".

WATCH at least 6 parts. This is enough to sense his energy and to know that at LEAST darryl is not a liar and in the worst case in a really special state

DO it.
The topic this time is: Everything exists simultaneously ....i never understood that before i studied bashar but i get more and more used to the multidimensional way of thinking . It seems that we are ready for that kind of thinking now. Movies like Inception are only the beginning to reflect that we are ready to understand more complex multidimensional ideas about the universe and about what WE are.

I ask everyone here to be open minded for the idea that we already have contact to ET through a few channels. Bashar and Darryl are one of them and they do a GREAT job.
Give it a try. I wont discuss about how wrong i am. I KNOW without a doubt that he is what he says he is...a being from another reality. I know. but i can not proof it to u. U can only know it by yourself. Thats a kind of universal law i guess. I can not interfer with ur free will in what u want to believe.

If its not time for u to sense he is real: it wont happen. I am not here to discuss about it. I don´t want to manipulate anyone. I am writing this for the people here who are ready to understand that Bashar is an ET and who can sense that...they will be enriched by this source. And this makes me happy.

the rest u can find by urself if u want to

greetings and "good day"

edit on 2-28-2014 by Springer because: Removed hoaxer videos

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
he starts channeling in the middle of part 1 ..but the intro is important..really important to understand how it works.

Trust ur senses. U KNOW when someone lies.

and one thing: U can not FAkE bashar.. u will understand that when u have seen him more than 4 hours like me.

i saw and heard and read him now for about 100 hours.. ..there is not ONE moment where bashar is NOt on point and totally integrative..thats just NOt possible for any human being.

Lets go.....if more people know of him..its more likely that a distinct change will occur. Because his infos speed up the possibility of open contact..believe me...its all about concepts. Concepts are creating. and mass consciousness need more people who know sources like him. It will speed up more and more..the more we understand the concepts that he gives us about us.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'll give this a try when I have some time.

I've never heard of this alien you are referring to.

Can you explain what it is about him that makes you a believer?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't even need to read your post to agree with your Subject's message.

Insta-S&F.

We are being visited. When we see technology not even known to our kind of aviation, there is only one place it could be from....Not here....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Alien contact is real, but I doubt that this Bashar event is real. He talks about your body shifting into billions of parallel realities every second as you move, which makes absolutely no sense. This is the only reality and we move within it. Why would we need to pass through billions of still realities in order to produce movement? That means these "parallel realities" are all basically still snapshots that are put together to form a video. Yes, UFOs are real and I don't doubt that extraterrestrials exist, but there are too many hoaxers out there now and it's a leap of faith to believe someone who claims to be communicating with them telepathically while explaining a bunch of conceptual material that isn't supported by evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Even if he isn't an alien, he seems to resonate with a lot of people.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Stop drinking the Government Kool Aid!!!!! They want you to believe in them so you will be fooled when the so called UFO invasion happens with the help of USAF UFOs. Aliens do not exist!!!! Period.

Study what this guy has to say, he is an expert on everything related to it. Read his new book, The Facade.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

Here are your UFOs www.facadeblog.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

UFO Flying Over China July 9 2010 best ufo video just saying

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

The hoaxers did a good job when people are not really sure how to distinguish fake and real. I can not give u any other proof that he is real than himself. Listen...observe. Feel.
U will know if u want to..if not...ur choice.

believe what u will. I will not discuss it.

Of course it makes more sense that linearity is just a human short minded concept.

There is not imperfect analogy of experience. As he says: u only perceive NOW. This is a universal law. Its not just a phrase to say: nothing ever happened: its real.

Time is relative and we are in stoneage in terms of our concepts about time.
(at least we as people. The science always is 10 years more fast than we perceive because it takes a long time for a new theory to become known..but let me tell u: what bashar says is more common sense between scientists than most people know)

As i said: i will not discuss about him. I dont post this for people who can not sense that he is real.

his concepts are far more advanced ( from an integrative standpoint) than ours.

edit on 6-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC1133

thats my birthday

thx existence lol (but i guess its a rocket)
edit on 6-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

thats what counts. At the end..as he says: its not important to believe he is ET: His answers and infos...have a lot of "now Power" .

At least he shows what consciousness is capable of. U can not fake that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

i ´ll try it one more time here but still i am disappointed that people really dont see that this contact is REAL. I can really not understand that.

everyone who is open minded. Watch the new bashar stuff. THere is a good intro to it so that u can understand who bashar is and what channeling is.

I studied bashar for a long time and there is NO doubt for me that he is ET. I

DO it.

I ask everyone here to be open minded for the idea that we already have contact to ET through a few channels.

I wont discuss about how wrong i am. I KNOW without a doubt that he is what he says he is...a being from another reality. I know. but i can not proof it to u.

. I am not here to discuss about it.
part 2

Wow, pretty demanding and closed minded you are yourself...

You KNOW it's true, OK, good for you...

you won't discuss how you could be wrong, even though you offer no proof...

So everyone who is openminded, step in line with me and agree with my closed minded opinion...

Brilliant.......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. S&P. I've always been interested in things like this.

I believe there are very many different dimensions "within" and that we are just now starting to be able to interact with them. Global Scale?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Ok i have to say my jurys out on channeling, im really not sure about it, but i have seen some of these Bashar vids and transcripts, and if he's a fake, then damn, hes a good fake. And what goes against him even more, is that hes a professional hollywood special effects artists, which is either a huge coincedence or him having a great laugh at our expense. If he is a fake then its amazing how he keeps the channelling sessions looking so real, its amazingly interesting even if it is untrue. As for everything existing simultaneously, i sort of think, that time and matter exist in this big bag of everthing, where everything that has happened, is happening and will happen exist, it has to be because God is eternal and we are God, time is something that stops us experiencing everything at once. Im a sofa philosopher tonight

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

well on your birthday a beautiful video some kind space ship was flim o happy late b day

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Salusa is also good..check him out

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

hi

hard for me to explain this in english..

there are hundreds or reasons but its complex to explain because it took me hours and hours to sense more and more why he is real

To make it short: timing, speed,always integrative standpoint, transcendental concepts that are complex but explained in a very easy way, no stuttering NEVER, no memorizing , a really focused state without seeming to need much energy, a big empathy, handles paradoxes in a fascinating way..
what i can not really explain but what summarizes it: no matter what u ask him...no MATTER WHAT...he is always ON POINT ...always finds resonance with the people asking. THIS .i have NEVer seen before being done by a human being....observe...watch it for urself. U will know what i mean..but it takes some time. At the beginning i was very skeptical too. It took me some hours to get over that and sense it more clearly.
.there are many many things that 99 percent of the humans could not do what darryl does here....and even if he would be fake..he would be so awesome that this alone is interesting enough.

but i ask u to watch at least one hour....also when he answers questions. This will give u more understand what i mean than anything else.

Also interesting: as one said. He finds a lot of resonance. The youtube comments alone show this ..and youtube is a place for bitter people who are always complaining. Bashar seems to be one of the few "ETS" that has really much people who resonate with him. This alone is something we can trust in even if i understand that people dont trust people anymore. But THIS is the work of the hoaxers and the government who want to lead u in a different direction. They dont want u to believe that bashar is real. Cause his concepts are dangerous for governments. (he has a really simple understanding of democracy ).

Maan..he is just awesome...and i hope more people will see this.. Just give it a chance.. u dont have to believe it right away. No one does with bashar. It takes some time.
But i am glad that i found at least one who is willing to give it a try.

One is enough to "infect" 4 others ....
and this infection is a good one for our growth.

lol i already can hear all the paranoid people and the septics. I DONT CARE . I know.
and this is a gift for me..i never was sure about anything so extraordinary. I was always skeptical. So this is also something new for me.

have fun with his stuff

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I believe in aliens i believe early man thought aliens were the gods. Funnily enough iv'e just discovered mass enok worshipping i kid you not.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I hope you didn't make this thread hoping that everyone would agree or salute you. If it hasn't started yet you will soon be burned I'm sure. The governent goes out of it's way to make sure the flock governs itself pretty well.

What better way to tend to the sheep then to have them programmed to tend to themselves. And people say they are "wakeing up." What a sham. People have no idea the atrosoties the corrupted PTB are commiting.

And the ones that do are instantly swarmed on by the faithful sheep. And even if all of america knew. What in the world would everyone do? Sit comfortably at home complaining about it? Then go back to the 9-5 job the next day?

Absolutely! That's how we been programmed.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

i feel u ....jeah.
The interesting thing is : u can mix bashars stuff (he is really not so the esoteric kind of guy) with spiritual stuff and have a great combination between god and physics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join