It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i needed something special to try these concepts and see that they work...

It doesn´t matter what the source is.

The information is what counts.

And no: when i was searching i was tired of people who just "guess"...so i needed a permission slip....something i trust in.

But this knowledge of course is not "secret"... But it is hidden in plain sight

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The truly open mind is also open to the idea that this is all just a con job..

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

maybe it is...but to be honest: i would never trust my intuition again if this was a con...

Normally my intuition is the only thing i can trust in. Never dissapointed me..

So ...fingers crossed

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

No need to trust intuition. You shouldn't believe anything until you have good evidence. Until the claim has been proven, you should automatically fall back on the null hypothesis. In this case that means the claim is BS until proven otherwise.

And anecdotal evidence is non-evidence in the eyes of science, you need something more objective such as scientifically reproducible experimentation. Otherwise you are just playing with figments of peoples imagination.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

wrong..
Intuition is the most powerful tool we have but in our culture it is not respected because we definite it as blind instinct while in reality it is our connection to higher realities. Evidence is only needed by people who lost their ability to use their intuition.

This guy is real. There is not one doubt about it. My intuition does not need evidence. But the people who need it will get it soon.

Just wait and see.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What is the EGO

i like his explanation...It shows that EGO is a tool and not a demon as many "traditions" want you to believe

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

kauskau

Intuition is the most powerful tool we have

No, it really isn't.

Reason and the scientific method are the most powerful tools we have. They are what separate us from animals, and what have allowed us to build the society and technology that we enjoy today.

You won't get anywhere in life if you rely on "intuition". That's the sort of argument espoused by all sorts of conspiracy theorists... "Well I don't know about the science but it just looks wrong to me..." in other words, "I can't be bothered to learn about the matter in question so I'll just believe what my gut tells me."

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If all people ever did was trust their intuition we'd all still be believing that the sun orbits the earth. Nature is often counter-intuitive, which is why intuition, on it's own can lead you astray.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Close for staff review.
Videos in the OP are no longer available for viewing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join