It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
believe what u will. But i ll win the bet: he is real. And if u live long enough u will know that. I guess 10-20 years and we well all be sure about it.

Marshall Applewhite was also real........but he was full of BS.......and what's more he led many to believe his BS which led to their deaths.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My other post "why does the paranormal elite ignore bashar" is right now under staff review. Any news on that?

We can not proof or disproof that bashar is "the real deal". But this is ATS...a forum for alternative topics and beliefs...

So any video i post is posted from the perspective of me seeing the videos as strong examples that at least a highly intelligent, intuitive, and wise person is speaking in a clearly altered state of "flow!".. I can not give any other "evidence" than that. So i can not really "talk about" what i see because it is self evident for those who are of like vibration... and for those who are not: i respect that but why don´t you respect me for believing it to be real.

so any video i posted was part of the wonder i feel when i hear him talk and see his energy/on pointness/clarity/widsom/integrative analysis.
So its not "spam" to post many videos as an example for that.....as some may see it. And lets be honest: if you would one day (hypothetically) know that this is real: would you still see a thread with many videos of an alien being channeld through a human being as spam? No..in a way it would be "coactive" that a thread like this exists because this is a natural reaction to post many videos of a "wonder"...

So my question :why does it seem to be forbidden here to do this in ONE thread..and as you saw: i did not open new ones from one point because i respect that many here see it as spam. So i sticked to my thread and sometimes i talked about bashar in threads in which i saw that they talked about topics he also taked about..At the end i even stopped that and only posted in the one thread in reaction to some topics here (like the moon or nuclear wars from the perspective of bashar)..

I dont quite get why the people are so strongly affected by one thread that they "report" me to the mods ..why can´t you not just ignore ONE THREAD you don´t like...

Deny ignorance anyone????

i just stick in my thread and post videos i find "genius" and "proof in my eyes" that at least this phenomenon should be studied with more openness ..

So to the mods: Would you still close a thread when you would believe it to be real? When you would really believe that HE COULD BE AN ALIEN channeled through a human body, would you close a thread in which VIDEOS of that channeling are posted ? And if you dont believe it at all: why cant you not let me believe it and post in one thread videos of a seeming ALIEN..(censorship?)

I would have no problem when it would be moved to the grey area so that the old "there is no evidence " theme is solved...

I still know and see that these videos show one of the most astonishing information humanity ever had..
Because THAT POSSIBILITY EXISTS.. I can not proof it to you, you can not proof to me that he is not what he says he is..

(and no i dont want to speak to the person that "reported" me..i know who you are
)

So from that standpoint: > I want to post this AWESOME video....-< bashar gives a really clear (of course euphemstic) metaphor for how existence is structured and why everything is LITERALLY ONE . When did "existence" start? What is the big bang.

THIS IS PURE...THIS IS GENIUS...THIS IS INTUITION IN ITS FINEST FORM.........Open your eyes...and stop raping every little sign of a wonder with your mentality and your need for sense.....because we are playing a game right now and "ET" knows that...THEY KNOW that WE ARE MASTERS...

Watch this video with an open mind and FEEEEEEEEEL....i swear to you: this will open up a lot of doorways for you.

edit on 16-2-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If you are into channelled material try Allies of Humanity (I'm not sure that this is from a good source but it gives some compelling arguments.)

edit on 16-2-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

i will look into it, thx

ok i stopped..

not my vibration.
Subtle fear mongering...

The thing is: as there is an infinite number of parallel universes and from now on "a splitting" is happening...watch how the material feels.. If its only slightly negative.. Dont use it..

At the end: its all a tool.

A permission slip to become more of who you already are.

edit on 16-2-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why are the videos removed due to copyright claim by Bashar Communications?

If I had to take one guess, it would be that the guy is a scammer and he is only out for money like most of these "Ufologists".

I have a very open mind, and I truly believe in ETs. However, I have learned far too many times, that humans are VERY untrustworthy, and the biggest mistake you can make is take someone at their word. Most of the human race is full of it, and anyone who blindly believes this guy without hard proof has serious issues as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Seriously....
I stoped reading at "Channeling"

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

you seem to be proud enough to share that...why.. ?? Do you think you know everything about channeling to know if its real or not?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

There is many videos on youtube which he does not take out. I guess its this and that: freedom of information and the possibility for darryl to live from channeling ...

But that seems to be the problem: people shoot at the messenger...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by Miccey

you seem to be proud enough to share that...why.. ?? Do you think you know everything about channeling to know if its real or not?

Yes i am. And no i dont, do you?!? Seriously?!?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Forgive me that I didn't read all of the posts...or watch the videos (I can't). But I did some quick searches, went to his site, etc.

IMO just another guy selling new age crap to gullible people. Basically the guy is a Hollywood sci-fi professional who supposably has the ability to let the "extra-terrestrial entity" version of Tony Robbins speak through him. This alien just wants you to buy his self help/new age products or flat out give (donate) him your money!

You too can begin your "exciting voyage of self discovery" ... learn about these topics (products)!

Overwhelmingly the response we receive is "This works!" Some of the feedback our listeners have shared include:

- Enhanced creativity & abundance
- Mental & emotional clarity
- Improved health
- Enhanced love relationships
- Expanded psychic ability
- Increased self love & self acceptance
- Greater self-empowerment

Bashar also provides cutting-edge information on a wide range of topics:

- Personal Transformation
- History of the Universe
- Extraterrestrials & UFO's
-Parallel Realities - Crop Circles
- Psychic Phenomenon
- Spiritual Ascension
- Earth Changes
- Healing Methods
- Life after Death
- Future Technology
- Sacred Geometry

He needs to update his ©2011 site because really what are his "cutting-edge information" and insights on 2012 at this point?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

kauskau
My other post "why does the paranormal elite ignore bashar" is right now under staff review. Any news on that?

We can not proof or disproof that bashar is "the real deal". But this is ATS...a forum for alternative topics and beliefs...

My understanding is that this particular sub-forum is more evidence, as opposed to belief-oriented. There are other sub-forums which cater to the highly speculative, belief over evidence crowd.

kauskau
So my question :why does it seem to be forbidden here to do this in ONE thread..and as you saw: i did not open new ones from one point because i respect that many here see it as spam. So i sticked to my thread and sometimes i talked about bashar in threads in which i saw that they talked about topics he also taked about..At the end i even stopped that and only posted in the one thread in reaction to some topics here (like the moon or nuclear wars from the perspective of bashar)..

I dont quite get why the people are so strongly affected by one thread that they "report" me to the mods ..why can´t you not just ignore ONE THREAD you don´t like...

It was getting pretty spammy... and you have resurrected yet another redundant Bashar thread from the past. But I agree that if it were limited to the one thread it shouldn't be a problem to just ignore it instead of narking to the mods. There are far worse spammers here that seem to get a free pass to pollute every thread with off topic New Age/Tesla/Christian/Galactic Federation/"I am an alien"/Annunaki spam.

kauskau
I would have no problem when it would be moved to the grey area so that the old "there is no evidence " theme is solved...

A reasonable concession.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I met enough people who channel, have enough friends who channel and have read enough books about it to have enough information to at least study it with an open mind...

When you are really investing time in this AT LEAST you will come to the conclusion that this phenomenon should be studied.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

im new here and new to this Bashar, could someone help me out what is or who is Bashar

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Bahaha I think it's pretty funny a bunch of Adults actually believe this quack.... I am sorry for you

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lewviathanx

Darryl Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future.

Just type in "darryl anka" and "bashar" and you will find many videos. Watch as much as you can for more than 1 to 2 hours and THAN you are at least able to know if its for you or not.

It took my at least 5 hours to be open for this. At the beginning the way he talked and of course the claim from him of being ET was way to "out there"...i thought it was a hoax.

But it all changed after i listenedsome hours because there was something to they way he talked and to the concepts that seem to go hand in hand with what my intuition says. And my intuition normally only rarelay says "yes" to something...

And now there is not the slightest doubt anymore that he is real.

I now have contact to people whos understanding is way above mine in terms bashar and channeling etc. Know i seem to be a in frequency to really see proof over and over.
At nights i have contact with other beings and are sometimes in a kind of channeling state too..

I know how crazy that sounds but you seem to be open so when you are interested in topics like "who am i , how is reality structured, is there free will, what comes after death" etc...->give it a try.

It changed my life to the good...ANd thats the only reason i spread it. Because the information works!!! Its not really important that it comes from ET -> thats just a fun fact lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

All I know is that no religion or philosophy has helped me more then the message of Bashar. True story.

a quote under this video which is backed up by 21 "likes"..and it will be more and more and more and more in the future

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Maybe Bashar has contact but I doubt it and he might be having contact with humans from the past posing as alien. But neither Bashar nor anyone else on Earth is alien. If there are, it would be a very bad thing and they should be gone asap or else risk termination, those are the rules even if there has been trouble with enforcing rules. Earth is for life originating from Earth only, you want to meet aliens physically and invite them you either need to invent a radio or a spaceship which can go further than the moon and even with modifying that it would take 400 years or more depending on the modifications and sensors because there would be a course correction after 350 years to get to the nearest homeworld. And if people tried they would be intercepted at some point. But you don't have to believe me, just posting my next to worthless theory since it's not going to happen. And channelers, don't contact me for verification or curiosity, I can't guarantee anyone's mental sanity.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

no Darryl is NOT alien..HE IS the radio...

people always think that advanced beings would use technical devices for communication. No ...they use biological devices such as darryl.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bashar's points are interesting but personally I find some of his Q and A videos to be suspiciously long winded, as if he rattles off a far out answer that the audience, specifically the individual asking the question, isn't willing to admit they can't understand lest they come across as a simpleton.

As said, he makes good points and if he is a hoaxer at least he isn't a fear monger... But for me he lost all credibility when I watched a video in which Darryl, while channeling Bashar, makes references to Star Trek (the movie for which Darryl did effects for and the shows I assume he is a fan of) being "one of the strongest stories in (our) society". I get the concept of Bashar and that he could, theoretically, be familiar with 20th century sci-fi but come on. Hold the cheese please.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Kauskau - Don't come in here and drop the "deny ignorance" tagline without recognition of the irony you're drenching yourself in.

You've created and perpetuated this thread with every logical fallacy in the book, then utilized your own ignorance to discredit alternative (and more sane) lines of thought.

Truly BRAVO.

And then you claim to be the enlightened one in the thread? Really, I'd laugh at the absurdity of it if it wasn't so alarming. The OP is like a love story, where Kauskau forsakes all innate human reason for blind emotion. It's no wonder these charlatans are so successful. When people so desperately want to believe something their followers are willing to forsake every iota of common sense. It's disgusting to me.

Doesn't anyone care to cleanup this intellectual cesspool? There used to be so much to be intrigued about on these boards.

edit on 21-2-2014 by SaosinEngaged because: aliens made me do it!

edit on 21-2-2014 by SaosinEngaged because: An alien channeled me that is obsessed with editing. My apologies

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join