It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

You are correct, it does mean that reality is based on billions of stills and streamed to us to seem fluid.

The concept here ( I learned this studying Vippissana Buddhism) is that every second, billions of times, every molecule of matter (everything) vanishes and is replaced again, and again, and again.

This means that you actually are not the same person you where a billionth of a second ago. The material that constitutes your reality is replaced constantly. I do not remember the deep explanations as to why this takes place but modern sciences has proven this to be true in the mid 80's. The number of times per second that matter replaces itself was described by Buddhist monks thousands of years ago. They new the truth by meditating and listening.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
People at the beginning described that they can't see anyone having the ability to do this. I have seen this in action in Baptist Churches in South Carolina except they claim to be channeling God. The preacher even does the pauses between phrases with the same inflections and the one hand "reeling in the fish" movement. Used car salesmen even do the phrase pauses and reeling in the fish movement. I've seen a preacher rattle on for four hours unbroken so someone using channeling an alien instead of "God" I have no doubt could also do so.

My first reaction to this is charlatan just like the preachers and car salesmen..

Here's a video with a long winded preacher fishing and pausing.

edit on 7/4/11 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

nice way to bash on christinity by trying to compare this Bashar charlatan to a preacher trying to teach the gospel... Shame on you. that video was only an hour long and i don't see him channeling god in this video.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
At first I wasn't going to watch because this stuff is absurd, sad and a complete waste of time. But a few comments intrigued me enough to watch one and a half videos. I guess I got through the first one because it was only images of nature with audio - the content was pretty much instantly forgettable. The second one I couldn't finish.

This stuff is complete and utter hogwash. It's really nothing more than just another Secret wanna-be, with aspirations of Scientology. Silly, silly junk. He says it's all a matter of simple physics, "that's all it is," then proceeds to talk about new age mumbo jumbo that has nothing to do with physics ... or science at all.

For those of you still thinking "should I bother, I know it's going to be stupid," you're right ... nothing to see here ... unless you just want to watch the latest micro-fad in new age. Just another circus barker taking advantage of the fact that some people never heed the immortal words of P. T. Barnum ... and don't own mirrors.
edit on Apr 07 2011 by Hadrian because: Hadrian wrote "contest" instead of "content." A thousand pardons. All my best.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He just seems like some bazare dude that happens to be some what carismatic. why would you eaven think for a second that hes chaneling an alien? becouse he told you so? Come on now, use your critical thinking skills ( pardon my crappy spelling lol : ) )

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

If someone wants to make people believe they need to start using their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of the planet. To have the knowledge and not share it is either evil, negligent, or fraudulent.

dont forget: we are free. We can believe what we want.. Everyone.

. If he would present hard facts..hard proofs.. this would change the whole game..
BUT : Bashar does that. He gives often personal proofs by saying something he could not know of the person. That happens rarely but it happens.

What u say implies that beings should come here and give us their technology to solve our problems and at the same proof that they exist.
It certainly does not work like that. WE are the ones who determine the rate of help THEy give us.
THIS is the reason why u see lights in the sky..and why u dont see them landing. They only have a little space in which they are allowed to interfer with our belief system.
Its really all about thoughts (btw u could make a epic sci fi movie about that).

Dont u see that more and more people believe that we are visited by other beings? We see more and more ufos. but they also never become big anought that Steve can say to Mike: HAAA i was right....look at the proof. The ships will often be small enough that u can still say: its a chinese lantern. And sometimes if u are lucky and with someone who already beliefs...u see a really BIG one
(like i did 3 months ago)..and u know: #...of course my handycam was in my room...of course i can not proof it..but Yeah: i know what i saw.

Never will there be a 2 KM or 10 Meter big UFO that lands in washington before we are ready... Something like that can only happen when the treshold is reached when enough people believe in stuff like that so that it becomes possible. Manifestation follows belief.. /but from some sources i hear that there is also a timeline where they just come..where the cycle ends and the "quarantine" has stopped. I hope this is soon. I mean: look at this forum. Here is the elite of people who are open for crazy stuff and even here many sound like white breaded grandparents who discuss about things in their garden plot. So it could take some time if we are dependent on the threshold. BUt still: there is he possibility that we dont have to wait this long

Until that we can still work on our believe system and hopefully trust in some things without proof. Because we will not get it without that trust.

Its a battle about our belief system. The elite knows that what will happen in the next 3 years is really dependending on hour beliefsystem. ...And of course they have a big effect on our thinking by spreading hoaxes...making ufo videos that are faked.. and they like when kids in japan or isreal (even if its the mossad) do that on their own without being told to (kidding). They have an interest in making that 2012 thing a pseudo science show which it already is because they did a good job. They have an interest in making woodstock and 68 look like a year that was only about stupid drugged people who were to lazy to work....they have a big interest that we dont get spiritual . Thats why weed and '___' is forbidden in so many countries. Drugs that are spiritual are dangerous as hell for the government. Not because we will get psycho or get lazy using them..but because we could perceive things that give us a spiritual spit.

So ET opens the window by showing us something which could at least create a new possibility in us so that we can choose if we want to follow it or not.
As u can see mass consciouses is not really sure yet if we are being punked or if we see something real. But one thing is guaranteed. There is something going on right now. More and more people get interested in that stuff and more and more people are aware that strange things happen. Even that bashar topic changes more and more..i once already tried it in some communities (also here) but no one really was interested and now this changes also.

Now i hope: as many as possible see > they are already talking to us. Because if enough people know that: this changes everything. And dont forget: with "enough" people i dont mean..millions. As for the morphogenetic field from apes it only needs a small percentage to change something in the whole population the same goes for us.

So lets start to believe new stuff and back that belief up with new and trustworthy science so that all are happy and change is likely.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Completely agree with you, this is basically Scientology (a fake religion) and new ageism morphed together.

This basher guy is nothing more than a deceiver/charlatan.
edit on 7-4-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

For those of you still thinking "should I bother, I know it's going to be stupid," you're right ... nothing to see here ... unless you just want to watch the latest micro-fad in new age. Just another circus barker taking advantage of the fact that some people never heed the immortal words of P. T. Barnum ... and don't own mirrors.

lol.
Funny that u try to motivate people to not watch it. Let them watch it and judge by themselves.

Why do u have to sound like a priest in ur skepticism

btw: for people who are interested in how ufos "work"...here he gives some insight of course as FAR as the one that he talks to is capable to follow. As i said :they will not build a ufo for us...they will not change the game.. They will not tell him hot to buld a zero gravity ship..they GUIDE to it in accordance with our own journey to find the right ideas for that technology .

-> the stuff about ufos and how they work..begins at 2 minutes ...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Failed actor needing to ply his craft one way or another.

...Billion billion billion... you sure he's not channeling Carl Sagan?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

That's exactly what I was thinking! The guy didn't hesitate with his answers, and for as much as he was talking, you would think he would have needed a drink of water to keep his mouth from going dry.
When he introduced himself at the start, I thought the guy was a con because it was kind of funny the way he introduced himself. I was going to stop watching the video, but something about how he was talking about parallel dimensions intrigued me. I've read somewhere that physicists are contemplating that there could be parallel dimensions. I ended up watching 6 of the videos and I have to say it was quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that the only way to contact aliens is through drugs like mushrooms, '___', '___' [the main one that makes you dream at night].

I've been thinking lately what if we make contact to aliens every night through dreaming? If your unaware, the chemical that makes you dream, has been documented that people under the effect of it come out saying they talked to some form of being or themselves as the soul, either way its interesting.

Watch '___' The spirit molecule on youtube if you want to learn some interesting stuff about dreams, and how the dream world might be more real than this world...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Carl what? I just relax
and know: it is getting interesting....just wrote to the wife of darryl and make an appointment to aks the 200 questions which are not asked yet and believe me: there will be also some which will be totally hardcore science .....and i will also have fun really testing his flexibility..i am not one of those who only asks questions about the next partner i want to have...blah..it will be great..can´t wait.

but now..i just listen to this song and ..will go to bed ...ahhh r.i.p dilla..--> btw if u like dilla check out flying lotus
The music for the future kids

flying lotus is btw also a big fan of dmt...on his myspace page are many videos about dmt and stuff
....geek

edit on 7-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
sometimes before watching stuff that u can not really open to...find some music that opens you...
i composed a track for that: it only works with good earphones (not on speakers) .. ill guarantee if u relax and listen to the whole track with a moderate volume and a feeling of "i have time".....after that u will be more open.. i combined a hemi sync technique (synchronizing brain waves and switched through a WHOLE frequencespectrum of ONE melody...) with a certain technique switching through frequencies of one sound.

This track can ease ur focus. (but close ur eyes while listening)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Watched up to when "Darryl" started to channel "Bashar." Oh....my....God. How 90% of the room didn't either burst out laughing or leave is a testament to why they were there in the first place. I'm guessing either the audience was there for a "good show" or (and I really hope it isn't the latter) actually believed some of it.

I paused it when he "changed" because I started to chortle my beverage, but I will continue to watch it and post my reaction to how truly ridiculous it will no doubt be.

This is so far the most ludicrous thing I've seen on ATS since becoming a member outside of the "prediction" threads; where users get "readings/messages" from aliens/their toast/dead relatives/etc. with doomsday predictions.

IMHO this is the cancer that is killing ATS. There are legitimate events taking place, like the building of massive D.U.M.B.s, 9/11 cover ups and gov. complicity, extrasolar anomalies and the like. The interesting thing about these topics is they are all documented, with multitudes of evidence and witness testimony. This thread is spotlighting some dude sitting in a chair acting like a complete institutional.

Should be hilarious.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just watched almost the entirety of all 17 parts. I'm impressed by the consistency of voice, mannerism and uninterrupted free-flow of ideas. Comparing the impromptu Q&A sessions to the likes of say Bush, Obama, Biden, or any number of supposedly educated people... if nothing else, levels scrutiny on who exactly we are calling educated people, even with the help of teleprompters.

For me, the one theme that stood out most is to be and do that which is the real you to be and do -- concurrent with -- doing it passionately, because it is what you enjoy doing, without expectations (or lust for result). There's plenty to ponder and be conscious of on just these points.

I certainly did not expect to watch all 17 parts - and really hoped that I would not have to - other things to do - but pleased now that I did.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Does he charge people for his lectures??

Yes... $45 per 45 min for a private session, and $85 to sit in at one of his shows/lectures/circus.. whichever you prefer to label it as. You can goto his website and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The frightening part is that these people are allowed to vote. My hope is that they latch on to a useful cult like Heavens Gate; useful in the sense that they serve humanity by self-sterilizing themselves so as to not contaminate the gene pool.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Go to a seminary school they teach how to use hand movements and such to get people to respond better (salesmen). Yawn on the "bashing Christianity" bit. Observant is more like it. They claim to channel the "Holy Spirit" except they don't claim it is channeling merely that the "Holy Spirit talks through them". Hand movements/gestures/phrasing are the nearly same.

The only difference is calling to different channels and of course this man closes his eyes while doing it. So anyway no shame felt..try another channel perhaps lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
By the way, have you all ever been to Sedona? Really nice area geographically, but basically a huge new age tourist trap. Be prepared to dig deep in the ol' wallet. Don't forget the red tee shirts while you're there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Part 11 at 07:40: Bashar talks about the upcoming 'span' (2010-2015) where we begin to diversify into parallel realities which, once we take one, will be able un-traversable (in accordance with the plans of the oversoul). This would obviously affect our freedom of creation? Surely this contradicts what Bashar described in the first 9 parts of the video?

And what of those poor souls who don't realise they have to chose now before it's too late?!?!

Is the 2012 point relative to each person? Do we experience our 'diversification' at certain point during our own path of enlightenment (ie. your 2012 could be my 3250)? Is 2012 a special 'slide' in our path through multiple realities?

I'm starting to think the realities that Bashar describes are a philisophical concept that we can acheive anything if we really want to. We don't physically 'sculpt and paint' our world with our subconscious mind as we wish, we create who we are within a single reality and that shapes the world we experience (kind of like the butterfly effect). However, surely that would require some sort of timeframe - even if its relative to us individually? It just doesn't add up with the first 9 parts of the video

edit on 7/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

riding waves also means that u ride them as they come...its a whole mix. As u see now: u are not manifesting ur wishes here always..but now is a timeframe where we can understand that we create all the time, also by "not wishing" something. As it would be not easy for you to fly on this realm and to levitate..u agreed to that package when u wished to become a human...Just follow ur highest joy and u can not go wrong..thats the thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join