It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi kauskau.

Originally posted by kauskau
and btw: we seem to be very exotic beings in the universe. (not only bashar says that also other good sources like Ra -the law of one etc) ...2 years ago i would have laughed in my face about words like this ...
life is crazy and a mystery and we dont know #

I was about to answer to you, to look at the link in the second line of my signature,
but you have already been there ! ! ! That's cool ! !

But I can still tell you to see the link of the first line of my signature ! !
That 3 DVDs kit changed MANY lives ! !
It is because of those DVDs I am answering here ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Are you an active Linux user and if so what distro are you currently having fun with ?

Luv your sig?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In one video he's saying all time is now, there's no past or future...

... in another he's making predictions for post-2012.

A contradiction, no?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've messaged you. I'm watching the series. He so is what is.
Much love to you!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Another thought I've just had is what if other people are an entire feature of my creation? Their interactions with me could be entirely fictional in a sense. What if my friends, ATS members, this thread and each post in it are all just my minds creations and they don't really belong to another person? What if finding this thread and thinking about these concepts is part of a path of self-enlightenment to become more adept at changing my reality?

We could be in our own realities where we create EVERYTHING - even other people's speech and ideas! It's kind of a depressing thought as I'd much rather know I'm talking to real people than sharing my thoughts with... well myself

Yeah that's known as Solipsism, and can lead you to some really dodgy places if you're not careful! Personally I prefer to see it that most of reality is mind created in a way, but everyone living in it is equally real. A wiki page on solipsism is here too incase you wanted to read more : en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
In one video he's saying all time is now, there's no past or future...

... in another he's making predictions for post-2012.

A contradiction, no?

Depends on how he sees 2012. To him it might just be a different area of the present, instead of different time. As in all time is now, but that we're conditioned to travel through it in a linear way, and he's trying to tell us/predict what he thinks he can see in that area from where he is.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Channeling and scizophrenia seem awfully similar. Not saying I know more (I'm human of course I don't) but I am skeptical in this manner.

The idea sounds pretty, but holds little logic behind it (magically hearing voices) see? How does that not sound crazy? Sure phones can pick up voices, but those are real, how is one to distinguish what is real and what is make believe?

If you are disappointed in us, then with scientific logic, explain how it would work. Without that, I cannot understand, and to me seems childish and fantasy like

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Does he charge people for his lectures??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I urge anyone interested in UFOs and aliens to read books and articles by John Keel and Jacques Vallee. They are available to read for free at “Scribd” online. The two I recommend are “Dimensions” by Vallee, and “The Cosmic Question: The Eighth Tower” by Keel. According to these authors' analyzes and perspectives, there's really nothing new concerning UFO/paranormal phenomenon (which may not be extraterrestrial) except the technological trappings and appearances which are periodically readjusted to fit the eras in which they manifest themselves. Both authors works are from a secular, objective viewpoint, with no religious biases and are well documented.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Oh wow didn't realise it was so well documented! Thanks for sharing that

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Alien contact is real, but I doubt that this Bashar event is real. He talks about your body shifting into billions of parallel realities every second as you move, which makes absolutely no sense. This is the only reality and we move within it. Why would we need to pass through billions of still realities in order to produce movement? That means these "parallel realities" are all basically still snapshots that are put together to form a video. Yes, UFOs are real and I don't doubt that extraterrestrials exist, but there are too many hoaxers out there now and it's a leap of faith to believe someone who claims to be communicating with them telepathically while explaining a bunch of conceptual material that isn't supported by evidence.

Make sense to me if you are an observer.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

IMO, this guy is either an alien living inside a human body, OR a genius.I think when you start to watch him, he comes across as the most cliched version of a channelled entity that you could possibly imagine, the booming heavy voice, the non descript accent, the unusual pronounciation of certain words, the hand gestures, its all a bit, dare i say i?t, Hollywood. However once you start getting further and further into watching him, listening to the wealth of imformation that he gives at a drop of a hat, you just start getting a feeling about him, and start thinking, "could this guy be genuine", its a bit crazy really.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This guy reminds me of a cross between Seth (Jane Roberts) and Heaven's Gate. Certainly the simultaneous stuff and multiple dimensions is straight out of Seth. I'm not saying it IS Seth. If both entities are attempting to teach reality, you would expect them to agree just as two math teachers would be teaching the same issues in calculus.

The Heaven's Gate issue is this guy having a spaceship 2700 miles above Sedona rather than behind the Hale-Bopp comet. I wouldn't get too excisted about that idea, myself. It seems to me to be a convenience, just a way to explain himself using a metaphor some people prefer. To focus on that is a mistake. This guy is not an alien. The idea that "we already have contact with ET and most people don't believe it or know it" is as fanciful as believing if you castrate yourself you will become enlightened, at least after you commit suicide.

So I'm much more interested in the message than the messenger, whose story is a crock.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by kauskau

Channeling and scizophrenia seem awfully similar. Not saying I know more (I'm human of course I don't) but I am skeptical in this manner.

The idea sounds pretty, but holds little logic behind it (magically hearing voices) see? How does that not sound crazy? Sure phones can pick up voices, but those are real, how is one to distinguish what is real and what is make believe?

If you are disappointed in us, then with scientific logic, explain how it would work. Without that, I cannot understand, and to me seems childish and fantasy like

not so long ago people could not imagine that u can turn a blinky thing on and see words that are changing ..see colors changing...,click with something in your hand on something on that shiny thing and hear a crystal clear piano...with a wireless thing on your ears...(today we say: i loaded my favourite mp3..scrolled through my folders watching the led screen.. and listened to it with my bluetooth headset...)
people would have said: That makes no sense..how does the sound go from that shiny thing in that headset thing.. Why is the cable not visible...
not so long ago people could not have imagined that there is a little box called radio that can transmit signals of a piano player that plays live 200 miles away...
a longer time ago people would have searched in the radio for a little piano player...
still it is an absolute wonder for me that zeros and ones can make such a great sound in my speakers

I am sure: thoughts are not created in the meatball we call brain...we will not find a little "thinker" in our brain. Our brain is nothing than an instrument.its like a radio..and we are the ones zapping through the channels...
So of course we can tune it to all kinds of stuff. And believe me : everyone is channeling throughout the day many times a total different energy. ...its the moments when u say something which u did not really know and dont have even an experience about it but feel that u tap into something that really knows what it is talking about.

Thoughts are already existing, u are just tuning into them with ur frequency.. I am really glad about that.. it would be awful if i would have to choose between one thought and the other in a way of building the thoughts word by word....hmm what to i think next...i......am....huu..n...gr....y...i am hungry. I am also glad that the radio plays music without me having to play the drums..

Dont limit reality. Be sure that we dont know even 3 percent of all the wonders that are possible.
THats something we can be happy about .

edit on 7-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not passing a judgment on the videos in the OP, but I just wanted to put out there that you have to be careful in judging how trustworthy a person seems. I remember when I first saw some videos of Greer, I thought he seemed incredibly earnest, and that he really believed every word he was saying. He still may believe everything he's saying, but I also think that some of what he says is pure BS. We have within us, as humans, an inclination to be sociable and empathic, but our gut feelings aren't fool proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

no its not seth but they have a really similar system of concepts. (Seth by the way announced that we would have contact with et in this way)

Seth is much more complex i would say... also the law of one is much more complex.
I would nearly say: Bashar is a perfect intro for all that knowledge because he can make complex things really simple by building analogies that we are able to understand while seth often tries to be as precise as possible withouht the use of metaphors..Bashar seems to be trying to use our concepts to explain those which we can not really understand in our system..for example: the explanation about the photons: he already touches on quantum theory there and on multidimensionality but stays in a kind of 3 dimensional picture to make it clear. (and thats what intelligence really is..being simple) ..that was 25 years ago or so..now he is more and more precise..just because: we are also evolving in our way of thinking.
He once said: the sci fi movies which we see are often a really interesting reflection for a society how far the society is....because: it shows which things are at least "possible" for us.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by operatorkos
I'm not passing a judgment on the videos in the OP, but I just wanted to put out there that you have to be careful in judging how trustworthy a person seems. I remember when I first saw some videos of Greer, I thought he seemed incredibly earnest, and that he really believed every word he was saying. He still may believe everything he's saying, but I also think that some of what he says is pure BS. We have within us, as humans, an inclination to be sociable and empathic, but our gut feelings aren't fool proof.

Thats true. Thats the wonder for me: normally i dont trust people talking about "truth" or " a change that will come"..

I only trusted a few people in my life: one was U.G Krishnamurti. People who know him know what it means to only trust this kind of teachers : .u dont trust in "the trips of people" anymore..u only trust in people that are absolutely aware of the fact that we are just having one conceptual trip after another without any connection to an absolute

Steven Greer..oh gosh yeah. He is so full of hope and "wanting" that his words are just an impulsive try to not have doubts about the own predictions.

With Bashar..strangely ...my mistrust has gone..and a few here will say the same and dont really know how to explain that but with the words:"normally i trust in suspiciousness. In this case i trust my senses."

edit on 7-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The reason that people don't believe it is because ANYONE can come up with an awesome compelling story and then act it out as if it's happened.

Belief isn't really very reliable. Knowledge of something is better and this guy doesn't really fill that font at all. Just another story told by a man, as many good stories before it.

If someone wants to make people believe they need to start using their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of the planet. To have the knowledge and not share it is either evil, negligent, or fraudulent.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
People at the beginning described that they can't see anyone having the ability to do this. I have seen this in action in Baptist Churches in South Carolina except they claim to be channeling God. The preacher even does the pauses between phrases with the same inflections and the one hand "reeling in the fish" movement. Used car salesmen even do the phrase pauses and reeling in the fish movement. I've seen a preacher rattle on for four hours unbroken so someone using channeling an alien instead of "God" I have no doubt could also do so.

My first reaction to this is charlatan just like the preachers and car salesmen..

Here's a video with a long winded preacher fishing and pausing.

edit on 7/4/11 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This Bashar guy is a complete fraud and deceiver... I don't know how anyone can fall for this guys act, and thats all it is, is an act, perhaps a very good one, but he is clearly not in contact with any real alien apart from the one he's making up as he go's along.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join