It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
This one's really worth watching! Bashar describes the stages leading to official open contact before 2033...

in this context i hope he is not right...i cant wait ..i want it to happen next week.damn.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Man i really wanted to believe this, but I really cant this dudes just an actor. How lame man, taking advantage of people like that. I mean the knowledge hes giving is still good, but why not just lecture as himself, why do it as an "alien" I'm really dissapointed in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

NOOOO the videos in the OP have been taken down due to copyright claims

Are there any copies not on Youtube?

This is pretty saddening

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Have you read or heard of any of the law of one series? Its basically channeling of an ET entity called Ra that was done over the course of a decade in the 70's/80s and all the questions and responses were written down. and put into a book called the law of one. It pretty much has the same message as Bashar, minus the amusing voice and exaggerated expressions.

I'm not sure what to think about it. The material is freely available online in a search-able library through here www.lawofone.info...

And the full pdf's can be downloaded here www.llresearch.org... pdf.aspx - I've downloaded these and put them on my iPad for some thought provoking bedtime reading

Make take on all of this? Well I want to believe, it is very out there but the more you look into quantum physics and their understanding of the universe, and the more we look at messages from ancient cultures and their beliefs of higher beings (ETs) the more the message seems consistent.

Oh and sucks about the youTube vids being taken down. Glad I managed to watch them before they were gone!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

Wow thanks SpiderMonkey!

Just having a quick read through and it seems pretty detailed

The thing I found most interesting about Bashar's theories are how they can be applied to science that is currently unexplainable through conventional maths and physics. They also explain some of our physchological experiences such as karma and deja vu.

Looks like there's a lot of information from Ra too! That's really great - thanks for sharing it

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

No problem. Sorry for the terrible grammar and spelling, my last post was rushed as I was at work and the boss was lingering. (still at work now, boss has gone home
)

I believe the law of one material has been mentioned on ATS a good few times before

e.g.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(and many more places just use the search)

I first heard about it through David Wilcock (Yes I know may people on ATS don't like him mainly because he falsely predicted a disclosure date sometime last year based on information provided to him by inside sources) but he has said it has formed the basis for a lot of his beliefs and ideas.

What is particularly interesting about the law of one is that it was done way back before the internet age and the new hype around 2012, but it mentions something happening around that date and also ties in with a lot of other material that is only coming out now. It also mentions the quarantine around the planet which Bashar also mentions, so you see there are lots of connections.

Again, my* take on it is at best it's a life changing and positive insight from an ET that could change humanity forever for the better, at worst its an entertaining sci-fi novel. Either way its worth a read

Peace

edit on 11-4-2011 by MrSpiderMonkey because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

That's my take on it as well

Something else I've come across recently (through Bashar - he strongly recommends reading it
) is The Heart's Code - a book by Phil Pearsall about how the heart may have it's own personality and may be communicating with other hearts without us being aware of it! This would be done via electromagnetic pulses given out as the heart beats.

Interestingly, many people who have had heart transplants noticed a slight (but significant) personality change that gave them similarities to the deceased donor (who they didn't know in person). There's a thread on it here - I've searched online for a pdf copy of the book but there's not one available so I'm considering buying it as an ebook

edit on 11/4/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
funny thing: the same little boy that made a channelings with bashar when he was young and when he was older

as a child
www.youtube.com...

as a young man
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Since Bashar is overly insistent on all of us "getting out our negativity now", I will aid my soul for the galactic federation by saying-

He sounds like a liar, speaks like a liar, looks like a liar, acts overly liar-ish and has all the sincerity and believability of Jersey Shore.

Sorry, whoever buys a drop of this man's poison is in drastic need of professional "advisers" in all areas of life that may result in swindling or becoming victim.

It is easy to see he is a liar. If it is not easy for you to see that, well...

I wish there was a law against this kind of huckster-rism.

Hope that released some of my negativity so I can obtain my correct density so I may meet the aliens.

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

believe what u will. But i ll win the bet: he is real. And if u live long enough u will know that. I guess 10-20 years and we well all be sure about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
bashar about nibiru

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Ok, I just started reading the thread, so this might be unnecessary.

But, comment on billions parallel existences may be true. If considering purely physics of the matter. Particles shift between matter and pure energy at Planc co-efficient's pace, that is 10^27 (take or leave few decades) each second. This gives huge elbow room for any parallel existences. (billion = 10^9 - only).

Mind shift might be the only joining force there, giving odd deja-vues.

But, still, this does not make Bashar any more true or false, since this might be a well known fact by now.
edit on 26-4-2011 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I like this guy. He seems very energetic, whether he's genuine or not.

I view the parallel universe idea as there are infinite possible parallel universes. Along the same lines as schrodinger's cat, until we make a choice and observe our reality, it is in limbo basically (I may not be 100% accurate on this though). I see it as the universe is essentially a giant tub of energetic playdoh, with the possibility to form into anything. It takes effort on our part to observe/mold reality into what we choose. Yes, the basic building blocks are always the same, but we can make whatever we want.

What if the only thing that will occur in the next few years is that we are given more powerful tools to mold the playdoh? Instead of just our hands, we now have forms, molds, playdoh spaghetti makers, etc.

It may be that whatever we are focusing on becomes real. That may be all there is to it. If there is a negative group out there, they may know that all they have to do is focus the world's attention on a particular scenario, then that will come to pass. If we all truly believe that some giant planet will come sweeping through the solar system, then that may be what causes it to happen. Or more along his view point, that will cause us to slip into the reality stream where that is happening. I am not saying this is true, but what if conscious observation is that powerful?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Whether he is fake or not, what he says is what I;ve beleived for a while. It is hard for some people still stucj in the scientific mode of thinking that can only think in terms of the physical and material and linear, but to me it makes perfect sense. It is actually what 'mystics' have said for centiries and what intelligent scientists on the cutting efge of science are now discovering. It is practically impossible to put into words as there are no words to explain a lot of it. It is an 'Understanding', a Consciousness and Awateness we all come to eventually as we Ascend and evolve.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpiderMonkey

What is particularly interesting about the law of one is that it was done way back before the internet age and the new hype around 2012, but it mentions something happening around that date and also ties in with a lot of other material that is only coming out now. It also mentions the quarantine around the planet which Bashar also mentions, so you see there are lots of connections.

Again, my* take on it is at best it's a life changing and positive insight from an ET that could change humanity forever for the better, at worst its an entertaining sci-fi novel. Either way its worth a read

The Mayan 2012 prediction was well known way before the age of the internet......so I'm not sure why that validates anything at all.

The Law of One, is just a series of rambling Q & A sessions that essentially tells us little.
The Ra refereces to Yahweh, Muhammed, Jesus, Hitler, Rapsutin, Ghengis Khan........and the "creator"......all point to one thing for me...................It's total BS!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The extraterrestrials are seeding ordinary human beings who are outside the military complex.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
After the first few seconds you can tell it's made up. I mean the fake accent is a dead give away and as well as aliens communicating through a man and not technology...stupid. I feel really sorry for anyone gullible enough to believe in him and even sorrier for anyone that's given him money. It seems to me that just like a cult, people are creating these sorts of 'changelings' in an attempt to create a their own community of ignorant followers.
Very sad indeed.
edit on 27-4-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is the Secret History of Humanity- SHH. Need I say more?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Extraterrestrials are real, Ive seen one.They are seeding humans outside the military complex.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by internatty2
Extraterrestrials are real, Ive seen one.They are seeding humans outside the military complex.

Please describe the circumstances and describe what this "ET" looked like.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join