It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's Time We Stand Up To Police Officers!" Judge Napolitano

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow I cant seem to get enough of this guy anymore... The messed up thing is... hes related to Big Sis, Janet Napolitano?!?! Does anyone know the exact relationship(EDIT - Looks like I have been corrected... I thought I read somewhere that they were related)? They are like total opposites... shes all about taking our freedoms away, and hes all about letting us know how we are being screwed over...

Gas prices have gone up 100% since obama took office? Wow...

I like how he mentions the cops trying to arrest people for laws they dont even understand... reminds me of the post on here the other day about that british bicycle cop lol... LINK

All I gotta say is STAND UP!(check vid below)

edit on 31-3-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Try treating them like fellow Americans!
Don't feed the fire.
It's about divide and conquer.

Alert From Law Enforcement Officer

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Wow I cant seem to get enough of this guy anymore... The messed up thing is... hes related to Big Sis, Janet Napolitano?!?! Does anyone know the exact relationship? They are like total opposites... shes all about taking our freedoms away, and hes all about letting us know how we are being screwed over...

Gas prices have gone up 100% since obama took office? Wow...

I like how he mentions the cops trying to arrest people for laws they dont even understand... reminds me of the post on here the other day about that british bicycle cop lol...

All I gotta say is STAND UP!(check vid below)

He IS NOT related to Janet Napolitano (Just trying to help)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
Don't feed the fire.

I will be happy too......as soon as they treat me the same way

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

They are NOT related at all... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Well I wasnt saying start fights or any type of violence , I was mainly agreeing with what he said, and that was to stand up against police officers who dont understand the laws they swore to protect... (In a peaceful manor) im not advocating violence or anything of the sort, but atleast question them and make sure they do know we arent just gonna sit back and take every bull# ticket they decide to make up. And also let them you know your rights, and wont be a push over

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Tell ya what.... I agree with like 98% of what I have ever heard the good judge say, it makes me wonder how he still has a show. The only thing that worries me is stuff he doesn't stand up and say. I have never heard him talk about jury nullification for example, maybe he has, I just never saw that video though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Napolitano is not related to U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, whom he sometimes jokingly calls "Cousin Janet".
from that wikipedia link

Looks like I was in the wrong, I musta heard it wrong, or maybe heard him say cousin before... Thanks for the correction everyone

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Then tell your fellow officers to not automatically treat all of us like we're criminals. Innocent until proven guilty. Remember that one? Protect and serve. That one too? Seems like an officer has a bad day and who gets the crap end of the stick? The next poor guy who was going 2 miles over the speed limit and gets reamed, intimidated and fined. No, neither I or a member of my family have been pulled over and mistreated. Recently.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yeah my local area has been swarmed with police since the beginning of the year... normally a pretty quiet area but the highways always have ppl pulled over, some exit ramps even have 2 different ones waiting for you to run through the lights... I also heard 3rd hand that they are enforcing a 60 second stop for stop signs in order to bust ppl. Seems a bit out there to me though.

me and other ppl just equate it to the area being so broke, they are trying to get any kind of income that they can... Just ripping off the poor people to keep them in their positions... Be careful out there ppl, im sure its like that in alot more areas than just mine... It can only go on for so long before people are so sick of it... Gerald Celente has good quotes about this subject... When money stops flowing on wall st, blood will start flowing on main st... And also, Once people get desperate and having nothing to lose, they lose it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
Don't feed the fire.

By the way....the link is a load of crap

Just called a friend that lives there and he said it was an internet hoax

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow just after posting this, I was checking my RT subscription and came across this...

They are talking about the same thing I just mentioned above, Police doing "fundraisers" and ticketing you for stupid crap just to keep their positions

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If I was a woman, I would SO want to bear his children.

I LIKE the judge. There's no lying or BS about him, and I respect his politics too.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Wow just after posting this, I was checking my RT subscription and came across this...

They are talking about the same thing I just mentioned above, Police doing "fundraisers" and ticketing you for stupid crap just to keep their positions

I don't expect for you to like this but think about it. I don't know if your young (and I'm not calling you names) Russia Times and anyone that appears on it are not your friends. Russia wants to see you buried alive in a pile of S%$t. I'm saying that it is disinformation to demoralize you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

After that first BS link you lost credibility with me

Most of us that dont have a lawyer on speed dial or live in the "wrong" part of town dont need Russia TV to tell us that the police are out of control in many cities........we see it every day..............or are we all a "Commie Plot" too?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

After that first BS link you lost credibility with me

Most of us that dont have a lawyer on speed dial or live in the "wrong" part of town dont need Russia TV to tell us that the police are out of control in many cities........we see it every day..............or are we all a "Commie Plot" too?

I think that you like to antagonize people and you probably do that to police too. Your insecurity of manhood makes you flip and you get what you deserve.

I did maximum security prison time for hurting a police officer but don't hate "police" carte blanche.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You know, in 99.99% of all the law enforcement encounters I have ever had, I haven't run across a cop that has ever mistreated me in any way.

I wonder what I am doing that apparently the rest of you aren't?

Could it be that I am treating them with respect and because of that, they treat me with respect? Could be. You get what you give.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

The judge is a tyranny busting machine.

He's also an anarcho-capitalist (at least in private).

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have seen (what has been portrayed to be terrorist training manuals) claiming that some things as wholesome as American Pie is considered terrorism. Ticket quotas are a problem, but that is pressure from the town politicians who threaten chiefs jobs.

If the manuals are real they must be addressed. But this thread appears to be someone that wants to start trouble for nothing.

Even when I get pulled over with my history I don't get disrespected.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I am not trying to start anything, just posting a video I found interesting, and commenting on it... Isnt that what we do here at ATS?

You came into the thread and didnt input anything except bashing the source the whole time... Then went off and made a whole new rant on a new topic... Just because I am noticing that police are cracking down big time in my area doesnt mean im trying to get people angry or whatever. Just pointing out observations that are in line with videos I saw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join