It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
It sounds like the majority want to see a detailed picture of Elenin/Honda and the possible moons that may accompany them. Also a mere picture will not denote size of the object, so gathering some sort of scale for it would be beneficial.

Yes yes, see if you can get Neptune or Jupiter to stand next to Elenin so we can have something to scale this too! LOL.

P.S. I dont think comets have moons but.......
edit on 1-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Recent analysis of the path of planet Nibiru suggest that the Myan's were accurate that the Great POLE SHIFT of March 15th 2011 in combination with the collapse of society associated with the year 2000 software issue, will enable the magic bullit to yet again reek havock upon the people unfortunate enough to live on Three Mile Island.Have they not suffered enough?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Recent analysis of the path of planet Nibiru suggest that the Myan's were accurate that the Great POLE SHIFT of March 15th 2011 in combination with the collapse of society associated with the year 2000 software issue, will enable the magic bullit to yet again reek havock upon the people unfortunate enough to live on Three Mile Island.Have they not suffered enough?

The 'pole shift' that never happened?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

he is automatically in on it. Ever consider that this issue is not NASA related and simply a problem with google earth? I think its foolish to say that if he cannot answer then we cannot trust any information coming out of him.
reply to post by karen61057

For the answer to your question, a professional astronomer should know what is going on in the major part of the outer space. Especially when it comes down to the subject of major importance to the human safety and survival. As a matter of fact, the truth is that they already know why the civilians are contacting them for such information. If the astronomer doesn't come up with a straight answer, for example, like it is a mistake by the Google Sky, we can start from there by asking Google what is the problem with the blackout in that specific part of the sky. But then he wouldn't come up with an answer that will be debunked immediately to ruin his own reputation.

That's why this is very interesting. Yes it is possible that the astronomer will simply say "I don't know" and that may be the best answer for him/her to keep his/her position. But that will be a flat lie.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For those who may have missed my earlier post (and it seems a few have) I am going to ask him to point the telescope DIRECTLY at the coordinates of the "Black Box" on Google Sky among other regions. This should clear up the Black Box mystery at least.

I can't guarantee he will tell the truth; hell, I can't guarantee anything except my own honesty when it comes to reporting what I have seen. I suppose I can guarantee one other thing: I'm scared of NO MAN, or organization. If I have to die for something, I'd prefer it be in search of the truth than wasting away in bed. I doubt it would come to that, but if it does, I'm prepared to meet my Maker.

I'm getting a lot of great feedback in this thread. Obviously I can't ask him every question you good people have put forward, but I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time over the weekend compiling a dossier of most of these questions, along with the various peer-reviewed science that he CAN NOT dispute.

I'm confident that I will be prepared for this interview in a way that will blow this dude's mind; armed to the teeth with facts from NASA, universities, and his own respected peers. I owe that to you folks, and I swear on my Sacred Honor as a United States Marine that I will NOT let you down. I will bring you the truth, no matter what it may be.

OC

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could the sun be blocking Nibiru?

And ask him if can show you the spot Google is covering.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The reason I pose those questions is because some people claim that nibiru has supposedly been seen next to the sun like it shows here..

Is this Nibiru or a UFO?

And is it possible it can only bee seen at a certain time of the day lately because it's getting closer?

Has Nibiru been hiding behind the sun all this time?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
The reason I pose those questions is because some people claim that nibiru has supposedly been seen next to the sun like it shows here..

Is this Nibiru or a UFO?

And is it possible it can only bee seen at a certain time of the day lately because it's getting closer?

Has Nibiru been hiding behind the sun all this time?

It's nothing but a reflection.

Don't you see it move as the camera jerks around?

Dropping this by, too.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

And just popping in to say that the area isn't the only dark patch in Google Sky.

Toodles.
edit on 1-4-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanx We need more people like you!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Why i don't believe in nibiru (not that i don't believe there could be some brown dwarf close to our solar system undetected but without the 3600 cycle coming and the rest of the suppose destruction it brings) is the things that it suppose to do , coming every 3600 years (or should i say every 7200 full rout) to earth if like every time it comes it should be some cataclysmic event on the planet whatever the earth or nibiru position might be, brown dwarf are like Jupiter in size or more so inevitable there should be mass extinction here on earth each cycle it comes whatever is off by some millions miles or not , if this is truth then it should show in the geology of our planet, to this date nobody have found any evidence of that on a 7200 or 3600 years cycle mass exctintions, yes earth has pass tru some level event extinctions but not on that cycles period, more in the millions of years asteroids or own earth changes in geology not by a brown dwarf coming. Second if nibiru believers says that is true then actually life on earth shouldn't be here in the first place, at least not life has we know it, there wouldn't be sufficient time for life to develop from cataclysmic cycle to cycle to let life evolve has we know it today. Secondly the dust and debris it may have nibiru can be see actually, have anybody in here use a telescope and look to Orion's nebula at night from a dark site?? if so you see the stars from Orion and around you will see some grayish nebula dust around them ( in telescope terms we dont see color of nebulas or galaxy like in the photos, the cameras can detect more colors than our eyes on longer distances and exposition time), if the nibiru legend is true then if somebody detect it clearly it will see a small blob of dust around like like Orions nebula but maybe in a smaller scale, so been invisible i don't think so.

Second the behavior of this brown dwarf defies any explanation we know, nibiru believers says that photographic evidence show it right to the sun in some photos, then another photo show it above, then the next one show it down of the sun and so on, i have never seen a planet or star or for a matter a fact any object in space do that change in position so fast in so little time !! unless is some UFO, secondly the properties of this brown dwarf too make it invisible to the naked eye, that nibiru is surround by dust and gas and some planetoids behind of it too that makes it impossible to see, but cheap cell phone cameras or web-cams can detect it, but pointing a solar telescope or a telescope whit a solar filter cant see it .

Thats my own point of view.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanx We need more people like you!!

Awww, shucks.

I'm just doing what my daddy (and the Marine Corp) taught me.

1. Honesty is the basis of a decent and fulfilling life. Every problem in the world can be traced back to someone's lie.
2. When it comes down to it, your Honor is really all you have that can not be taken from you; it can only be thrown away.

Thanks,
OC
edit on 4/1/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Personally I do believe in Nibiru - but not that it will come near earth in 2012. Still got long time to go for its 'arival'. However, for a good perspective here are two questions you might ask:

"If there is an Earth size planet orbiting Proxima Cetauri (our nearest star and only 4.2 light years away)
- and this planet is not orbiting on a plane that cross in front of the star when viewed from Earth; What are the possibilities to detect and observe such planet."

"Should there be a planet, the size of earth and orbiting on say 60 degree offset from our solar system and galactic planes - and such planet is moving in direction of Earth (iow not passing in front of many other stars - would we be able to see this if it is say 2 light years from earth?"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
06h 45m 08.9173s, −15°

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
06h 45m 08.9173s, −15°

V838 Monocerotis?

Yeah, what about it?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
there is no proof about planet x..its just a story..nothing else

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Ok, Why is it that when I have posted in 2 previous threads seeing if someone would look at Sirius with -15deg declination you responded both times with ya what a bout it?
Here
Here

Then by going back and looking at your postings they are all dealing with Niburu/PlanetX or whatever you want to call it and you're downplaying or denouncing what people are saying. Are you an astronomer or something and if so tell us about it.

Isn't it plausible that there could be something out there that our knowledge of physics or astronomy has no idea about and we have no way of detecting it just yet? They do discover new things everyday and overturn age old theories in both fields of study. I'm sure you still believe in the Big Bang.

It makes me wonder even more if there is something in that area now.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I have been trying to tell everyone that we are passing through what is called a "comet swarm", that does not mean that we are going to have comets hitting the earth. As of now we are in the tail of comet Eleinin, which that means that all or most comets carry in their tail asteroids small and large, even bactierial things that can affect people on earth. This comet is not causing earthquakes or any magnetic pull on the earth. There have been many comets larger that have come closer to earth. March 15th was its closes pass, did anyone see it ? The danger is not in the comet itself but in what it brings along in its tail. I read on this thread that Elenin had moons. It is most likely that it could carry large asteroids but not moons.

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet [en.wikipedia.org...] for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope

If you are going to worry about an asteroid or comet, worry about Vesta, or Ceres, Vesta's mass is as big as the State of Texas and orbits around the Sun about every 4.5 years.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh, Here is a whole bunch you can start worrying about. We are in what is called a "Comet Swarm" It not so means comets coming in it just means the garbage they bring with them. This swarm is 2007- 2014.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Well, if you are talking about a Magnetic Pole shift, that is happening. Really, no one has any idea what to expect because the last one happened so long ago. Get your compasses out and see what they say?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Hello
my thing is, if the people in the "know" would realize that by informing the masses we would not only be able to finally get together and work as a human team under crisis globally but we would all see that under ANY circumstance humans just want to help someone,ie.floods fire tornado...old lady down the street we are inherently preprogrammed to want to help a failing situation unfortunately we seem to only clue in at the last moment.Inform the masses about our position in the galaxy and all the science that goes with it.We are all un measurably intelligent and willing to lend a helping hand and soul.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join