It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
subscribed.

interesting. hopefully you dont make a bs story out of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I gave you a star and a flag even though this thread is flawed from the outset.

This astronomer is not going to tell you the truth because if he revealed that Nibiru is real, he would be killed and not have a seat on the ARK or a bed in the secret Bunker.

or

He wouldn't be able to tell you the truth as the Chemtrails are obscuring his view of Nibiru.

Seriously though, thank you for taking the time and effort to seek the truth! I wish I had a question but others have already posted those that I would ask. Good luck and I can't wait for the answers.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
subscribed.

interesting. hopefully you dont make a bs story out of it.

I don't do that. I may be one of the last journalists on the face of the planet who goes where the facts lead, reporting them without a biased agenda. IMO, the truth - whatever it may be - is paramount. ALL of the worlds problems stem from lies, from the Devil tempting Eve in the Garden of Eden to all of the crap we are told by our various governments; and the only way to solve them is to expose the truth.

Sunshine is the greatest disinfectant.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

two telescopes - one a 23" refracting telescope

My question to you op do these refracting telescopes have an ability to see behind the sun during the day-with an avid sunlens?

As this seems to be the argument thus far, a second star-planet- that cannot be seen because it is right behind the sun-usually during the day?

my regards

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by OldCorp

two telescopes - one a 23" refracting telescope

My question to you op do these refracting telescopes have an ability to see behind the sun during the day-with an avid sunlens?

As this seems to be the argument thus far, a second star-planet- that cannot be seen because it is right behind the sun-usually during the day?

my regards

As far as I know, no Earth-based optical imaging system can see THROUGH the Sun. However, I have been to this observatory with my kids in the past and I have watched the live video that the solar telescope captures - it is VERY detailed - so if there is anything just off to the sides of the Sun, I'm sure it will be visible. I think this will be useful to explain the "second Sun" that people have been recording, as the telescope will be able to rule out "Sun Dogs."

One thing I'm going to ask him for sure, is to explain things like this:

I'm NOT saying these are alien craft - yet; but I don't buy the "speck on the lens" or "artifact" explanations NeverAStraightAnswer has been feeding us. If these images were specks of dust, they would be visible in ALL of the Stereo images, and in ALL wavelengths; but they aren't.

We shall see what the man has to say.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Unless you're in the southern hemisphere, there's nothing observable out of the ordinary.

I recommend booking time on a telescope somewhere in NZ or Australia.

Most of the claims, legends, etc. indicate a "possible" approach by a superdense object with a heavy elliptic orbit and a trajectory substantially angled from the Solar Plane. In other words, look South. Far South.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1
Unless you're in the southern hemisphere, there's nothing observable out of the ordinary.

I recommend booking time on a telescope somewhere in NZ or Australia.

Most of the claims, legends, etc. indicate a "possible" approach by a superdense object with a heavy elliptic orbit and a trajectory substantially angled from the Solar Plane. In other words, look South. Far South.

And even there, there's nothing anomalous.

Of course, unless you can say otherwise.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
That rocks!

Here's my question.

Put aside any and all Planet X theories...is there any reason to believe the known, acknowledged comet(s) heading our way will cause some bad destruction? And if there is, do you think NASA would be honest about it?

Great Question
Thats what I would like to know as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

How long does he think humanity has before an extinction-level event might occur?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Greetings, fellow South Carolinian!!!
I have a thought-- it has to do with the strange area on Google Sky that many say is tampered with in order to hide something. I will look for the coordinates tomorrow, or someone may have them handy. I looked at the area myself, and it does seem, for the world, like somebody did a shoddy job of image editing! (You can actually see a glowing portion of a heavenly body shining from behind a blurry square.)

So, here's the plan... even though this area of space might not be viewable from there, just 'play dumb' and act like you're throwing out random coordinates. He'll let you know if it's not viewable. BUT, before he says anything... the moment you name the coordinates... watch his reaction carefully. Watch his eyes. Watch for any sign of an "oh sh*t" moment, such as breaking eye contact with you before answering, face flushing, change in speech pattern (such as stumbling over words, speaking more rapidly, etc.)

AND... when he does answer, watch where his eyes go. Studies indicate that when someone is making something up, they tend to focus their eyes up and to their right (as opposed to recounting a memory in which they look up and to their left.)

What do you think? Worth a shot?

edit on 3/31/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Greetings, fellow South Carolinian!!!
I have a thought-- it has to do with the strange area on Google Sky that many say is tampered with in order to hide something. I will look for the coordinates tomorrow, or someone may have them handy. I looked at the area myself, and it does seem, for the world, like somebody did a shoddy job of image editing! (You can actually see a glowing portion of a heavenly body shining from behind a blurry square.)

So, here's the plan... even though this area of space might not be viewable from there, just 'play dumb' and act like you're throwing out random coordinates. He'll let you know if it's not viewable. BUT, before he says anything... the moment you name the coordinates... watch his reaction carefully. Watch his eyes. Watch for any sign of an "oh sh*t" moment, such as breaking eye contact with you before answering, face flushing, change in speech pattern (such as stumbling over words, speaking more rapidly, etc.)

AND... when he does answer, watch where his eyes go. Studies indicate that when someone is making something up, they tend to focus their eyes up and to their right (as opposed to recounting a memory in which they look up and to their left.)

What do you think? Worth a shot?

My dear Sand-Lapper,

I'm going to have TWO cameras on the man. If he lies, looks up and to the right, or develops the slightest bit of flop sweat, we'll see it.
Cal Lightman would be proud.

edit on 3/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Why would they use chemtrails to hide it? I thought this was a brown dwarf star that absorbs light thus making it invisible?
lol.. Seriously though this sounds interesting S+F

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

Im in New Zealand, and I have a Pretty good telescope..

care to let me know were to look?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's visible from SC or with a 23" telescope but how about
Taking a peek at the area that is blacked out on google sky? I can't
Provide coordinates right now but I'm sure someone here can. Have a good
Interview and good idea!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Pretty cool opp OC... I don't know if it is possible but if you do locate Nibiru are there going to be pics?

edit on 31-3-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by OldCorp

Pretty cool opp OC... I don't know if it is possible but if you do locate Nibiru are there going to be pics?

edit on 31-3-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

I will upload HD video of WHATEVER I find (or don't find.)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Star and Flag! This is the best idea I've seen on ATS in a while. Looking forward to your findings.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi, How are you. Just thought I would jump in for a sec. You asked for questions and coordinates. You got lots of questions and other but you didn't get any coordinates so here they are;

5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58

Enjoy your interview

edit on 31-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Hi, How are you. Just thought I would jump in for a sec. You asked for questions and coordinates. You got lots of questions and other but you didn't get any coordinates so here they are;

5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58

Enjoy your interview

edit on 31-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

Star for you. Thanks for that. (and I'm doing it for YOUR enjoyment.
)
edit on 3/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

First off SnF for you! And I have a question about some verbiage on the ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

From NASA's Ephemeris page here is a partial list to see the entire page use the "generate ephemeris" button

Center pole/equ : High-precision EOP model [East-longitude +]
Center radii : 6378.1 x 6378.1 x 6356.8 km [Equator, meridian, pole]
Target primary : Sun [source: DE405]
Interfering body : MOON (Req= 1737.400) km [source: DE405]
Deflecting body : Sun, EARTH [source: DE405]
Deflecting GMs : 1.3271E+11, 3.9860E+05 km^3/s^2
Small perturbers : Ceres, Pallas, Vesta [source: SB405-CPV-2]
Small body GMs : 6.32E+01, 1.43E+01, 1.78E+01 km^3/s^2

Here's my question, What exactly does Interfering body mean? does that denote the comet will crash into the moon? We see that the deflecting bodies are the Sun/earth. Further down we see Small perturbers Ceres, Pallas and Vesta.
Ceres and Pallas are asteroids, but Vesta is a small planet.
You can read more about these heavenly bodies here: www.asi.org...

I didn't understand what "perturbers" were so I looked that up and it means:

Variation in a designated orbit, as of a planet, that results from the influence of one or more external bodies. Gravitational attraction between planets can cause perturbations and cause a planet to deviate from its expected orbit.

Link www.thefreedictionary.com...
So does this mean that Comet Elenin/planet x/Nibiru may have it's orbit or gravitational pull thrown off course in some way? And perhaps head straight for Earth? Can you please ask him to intrepret the text from NASA and tell us all exactly what that all means? Also please visit the link and print out the page and take it with you. Just a suggestion but it's a bunch of numbers and calculations that I'm sure he will understand and hopefully be able to explain.
Again thank you Sir for doing this, I hope it's productive, we know that the comet is real and have NASA's ephemeris to guide you with exact calculations. Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join