It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It really baffles my mind how people can believe this????

Just because it is the right distance, the right size etc etc, does not mean it is off "alien orgins". In nature there are many things which is so perfect, that it is unbelievable. Yet, it is natural, not put there by aliens.

Look at the shape and design of a snowflake under a microscope, perfect, and natural.

Get over this ridiculous theory. Honestly, it is embarrassing having intelligent people debate whether the moon is a huge spaceship or made of cheese.

VVV

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
COME ON OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd line

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

if some advanced alien race wer havin wars im sure they could make destroy it with one bad ass lazer, i think its been hit with.......metrores!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
It really baffles my mind how people can believe this????

Yeah, people believe the most outlandish things. In this case, it's hard for me to understand how anyone with any common sense, knowledge of the natural world, a decent high school education and who is not clinically out of touch with reality could possibly believe this crap. But maybe it's me. Nah...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

life's pretty weird - you'll adjust to it i reckon.

its actually kind of cool that a spaceship could be that big.

it probably was originally a natural body that was hollowed out by aliens.

there are giant 'mascons' below its surface that distort the gravity when you fly around it. Leftovers from the hollowing out phase/equipment?

it IS almost hollow acc to Nasa as they did tests by dropping things on it and it rang 'like a bell'.

the problem wiht that is that natural bodies aren't hollow.....

What have you been smoking? Can you share some?

Really, NASA said the moon is hollow and rang like a bell. Uh, no they did not. And no it is not. Seriously, do you believe this crap?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I flagged your post because of the fun debates and controversy it is SURE to generate. While you may be correct that the moon is artifical/constructed in nature, the timeline of 6,000 seems a bit of a stretch. The truth is that we really don't KNOW, but there are some clues that the moon has been here for quite some time longer. One such clue is Stonehenge, as it is dated into prehistoric times, and it is aligned to moonrise and moonset: en.wikipedia.org...

A FANTASTIC book that makes the case for the moon being an artificial satellite is "Who Built the Moon." Instead of providing a link to Amazon.com, here's an alternative link: www.conspiracyplanet.com...

The moon might be artificial, but it is surely much more ancient than 6,000 years. The cratering on it indicates a time of heavy asteroid activity, and craters on the Earth would seem much "fresher" if they had happened only 6,000 years ago from my estimate, even taking erosion and other natural forces into account.

I am not saying that the moon is artificial or natural in nature, one way or the other. I keep an open mind. For those who scoff and insult the OP's suggestion that it is artificial, maybe keep an open mind and *realize* that the ONLY reason you *believe* the moon is natural is because that is exactly what you have been taught/conditioned to believe since a child. You have also been taught/conditioned to believe MANY things that have proven false. That is why I personally keep an open mind, and that is what ATS is all about. Just because something goes against the *BELIEFS* that have been ingrained into your belief-system, you should research, evaluate and explore. Personally, how many of us have been to the moon? How many of us have conducted our own research into it? Did you know that NASA placed seismometers on the moon prior to the moon landing and recorded vibrations when Eagle One set down? Did you know that NASA scientists are quoted as saying, "It rang like a bell."? I can go on, but will not bore you with the details, especially if your mind if already made-up.

Another book that pulls back the cloak on NASA and the nature of our filtered/altered reality versus the truth is "Dark Mission." www.darkmission.net... This book explores the true nature of NASA and reveals startling "coincidences" concerning timing, alignment and secrecy. If someone told you that hardcore Nazi scientists were groomed into positions of leadership concerning our most classified, exotic technology and NASA itself, smuggled here from WWII Germany under a top secret US project (PAPERCLIP), would you believe that? Were we ever taught this in school? No, we were taught Nazis were tantamount to the personification of EVIL. Yet we took them in, collaborated with them, groomed them into leadership positions and trusted them with our most secret of technologies which were subsequently *PRIVATIZED* in order to preserve that secrecy. Unfortunately, *privatization* of technology eventually means the government loses CONTROL of that technology.

The world has proven, is proving, and will prove to be FAR STRANGER a place than we imagine. Someone once said that not only is the Universe a stranger place than we imagine, but it is a far stranger place than we CAN imagine. Ergo, before blindly dismissing something as hogwash and insulting the OP, perhaps look past your conditioning and beliefs and do some reading. You might be tantilized, and you might be scared... But the world will seem far less familiar a place when you learn that all is not as it seems, all is not as you were taught and lead to *BELIEVE.*

And THAT, my ATS friends, is the essence of wonder and enchanting mystery.

edit on 30-3-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's too big for its size..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
some of us no the moons is a spaceship. i highly recommend those who dont watch/read some davied icke/john lear/zorgon threads on ats, and visit the website in zorgons sig: www.thelivingmoon.com...

unbelievable, i never look at the moon the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
some of us no the moons is a spaceship. i highly recommend those who dont watch/read some davied icke/john lear/zorgon threads on ats, and visit the website in zorgons sig: www.thelivingmoon.com...

Well, at least the unbelievable part is right.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Sorry, but i checked out your link. And geuss what one of the main topics was.??

Santa Klaus is real.

I am sorry, but this as a source to back the claim that the moon is a spaceship, is as ridiculous as the OP.

VVV

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Someones been reading author David Weber's books of the Dahak series too much.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Get over this ridiculous theory. Honestly, it is embarrassing having intelligent people debate whether the moon is a huge spaceship or made of cheese.

Well then leave the thread if you are embarassed.

Or if you like picking on stupid people, stick around and debate the ones arguing the moon is artificial.

But what kind of person debates such people? What does it say about a person who debates people who believe the moon is artificial? Isn't that like beating up children?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
without the moon we wouldn't have tides, our atmosphere, or LIFE ON EARTH

we need it, so whether it is artificial or not it is more than essential
edit on 30-3-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So...the proof that the moon is a spaceship is because the OPs has not researched ancient pagan moon god beliefs

Also, there are moon phases on cave paintings..

The paintings even depict penguin-like animals called auks, pointing to the colder Mediterranean climate of the receding Ice Age. The painting shown here is from the Lascaux Caves, and was probably made close to 15,000 B.C.E. The line of dots under the horse are thought to represent the phases of the Moon. (In other words, this could be the world's oldest known ephemeris — a lunar ephemeris!) Later bone engravings found in Blanchard, France also show phases of the Moon as a winding string of dots.

Source

Threads like this make the whole subject a joke. OPs, stop listening to the famous quacks...they are famous because they sound the most silly quite often (and its in someones interest to make sure the headliners are the ones spouting the really crazy crap, making sure there is rarely a rational discussion or level headed skepticism on our history and origins...nope, can't talk about potential civilizations 300,000 years ago based on curious artifacts found all over the world, cause spaceship moon guy is being louder.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Moons in our Solar System are by far a lot more interesting than planets but this is exceeding...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
Here, read this mate,

www.scientificamerican.com...

oxymoron?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If anyone would bother to read H S Bellamy's "Moon Myths and Man" and other books such as "Who Built the Moon?" and "Secrets of Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson, then you'd know the truth.
I can't believe the posts on this thread, how about some serious discussion of the above works, which are scholarly and footnoted.
Let's have some serious discussion here. But I guess that's not possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I wish I could give you a thousand stars for this post. We need to keep an open mind and not believe all the crap that we've been taught (brainwashed) in school. There is much evidence to support this theory even though mainstream beliefs say it is incorrect. The ignorance of some people on this forum still never ceases to amaze me. Keep an open mind people and don't believe everthing the msm spews.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mookite

Before you read those books you should try flicking through "A Grand Day Out" by Wallace & Gromit (Published by Queso & Fromage). This has now been released as a Major Film. It was shown on TV here at Christmas (and the Christmas before too). Based on extensive research and observation, Wallace & Gromit came to the conclusion that the Moon was, in fact, artificial and that, furthermore, it was made of cheese. But WHAT KIND of cheese? That was the question. Only by going there and landing on the Moon's surface were W & G able to solve the mystery. Having taken samples (and toasted some),they proved conclusively that the Moon was made from Wensleydale, a strong, characterful cheese which hithertofore had only been known to exist in parts of North Yorkshire.

Their findings have been accepted as genuine by NASA and that is why there have been no further Moon landings as none are considered necessary. In the event that there should be, at some future time, an international cheese shortage on Earth, perhaps there may be future spacecraft destined for a return to the Moon.

Wallace & Gromit have recently been Knighted by the Queen "For services to Cheese & Astrophysics".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I spend alot of time on ATS and rarely do I reply to a thread. But after only reading the first page of this thread, I felt the need. To the OP: (face palm)

Oh so much more I wish I could say without breaking the T&C.

I especially liked the post where bladdesweat gave us some insight into the Original posters other threads. Again: (face palm)

I like the moon, and I believe the solar eclipses in ancient history CLEARLY disprove the claim that it never existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join