It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
reply to post by bladdersweat

I guess I word myself so good
Oxymoron anyone? Maybe remove the Oxy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

You're OFF TOPIC again. Cheese is not part of the equation unless you're a cheese head. Then cheese is part of every one of your equations.

I can't believe my thread got moved before ANY of these off topic comments would get censored.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I guess I word myself so good that you need to steal most of what I say just to look good.

I guess I just need to look so good that I word myself to steal most of what you say

got any answers? i don't
edit on 3/29/2011 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

selftransformingdmtelves I think you mean projections of your own subconscious!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Anybody reading all this will have to go back to page 1 because we're so OFF TOPIC that we might soon forget what we're here to talk about.

edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Marlborough Red

You're OFF TOPIC again. Cheese is not part of the equation unless you're a cheese head. Then cheese is part of every one of your equations.

I can't believe my thread got moved before ANY of these off topic comments would get censored.

Um, not really off topic, merely presenting an alternative theory to yours as to what the moon could be / is......

MR

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Anybody that has a healthy level of common sense would know that a moon made of Earth dirt would not be grey in color.
Anything else just simply supports that obvious truth.
It would be nice to see the dark side of the Moon, but I'm sure an alien on the dark side would want the opposite.
Oh well.

Uh, first the color of the moon is consistent with the general color of many igneous rocks found in the crust of the earth and is likely the same as that found in the much thicker (and a more likely contributor to the moon's makeup) mantle. The colors of the earth's soil and upper crust (which aren't very deep) are largely due to sedimentation, oxidation and organic processes which of course didn't happen on the moon. Also, any of that sort that existed on the earth (probably little if any) would have been vaporized and re-combined with other material when the object that caused the formation the moon struck the earth. Of course this is theory - no one was there at the time. But this theory is backed up by a solid understanding of physics and the natural world and by factual observations by actual people who know what they are doing that are consistent with its predictions.

The OP's conjecture (and that is being kind) is pure fantasy,

Secondly, we have seen many, many, many highly detailed images of the entire moon surface (near and far sides) from US, Soviet/Russian, Japanese, Chinese and (I think - maybe I am wrong here) European spacecraft. Surely you've seen those, right?

Oh, and it isn't the dark side of the moon - it is the far side of the moon. It gets as much sun as the near side (actually a bit more I guess since it isn't interrupted every once in a while by eclipse shadows...)
edit on 2011-3-29 by JustSomeIdiot because: oops - attributed something to the wrong person - sorry about that!

edit on 2011-3-29 by JustSomeIdiot because: making it clear I meant we have many photo's of the far side of the moon.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by realanswers

Your thread got moved, because it is HIGHLY SPECULATIVE. There is very litte , if indeed any, proof that can sustain this theory of yours as credible.

VVV

edit on 29-3-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

the machine elves have been projected by more than a few minds

en.wikipedia.org...

There's a whole bunch of entities waiting on the other side, saying "How wonderful that you're here! You come so rarely! We're so delighted to see you!"

They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on [them ...] and these things are saying "Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is, and they say "Don't do that. Pay attention to what we're doing".

crap i'm depending on the mod's to delete all my posts here , foot moves deeper into mouth...

well i'm all sweaty now and ready for bed in muggy hawaii. time 2 a.m happy lurk and troll, aloha!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSomeIdiot

You can believe what your limited mind will let you believe and live in your spoon fed fantasy world, but I'll accept only the truth. My common sense is always there don't matter how many closed minded people try and explain things into a lie as they actually believe the lie.
The Moon is so artificial looking. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by JustSomeIdiot

You can believe what your limited mind will let you believe and live in your spoon fed fantasy world, but I'll accept only the truth. My common sense is always there don't matter how many closed minded people try and explain things into a lie as they actually believe the lie.
The Moon is so artificial looking. www.youtube.com...

OK, so I will follow my Rule One - Never try to convince a True Believer.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
True story.

Ok. I'll add to it. The moon is also headquarters for the dark empire exerting dominion over this planet. It is full of nefarious (nordic) ET's, much like Nibiru, another planetoid that we will witness by the end of this year.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This isn't even a highly speculative topic, it's a hoax. I feel like the OP is trolling in all of his replies.
You provide NO credible evidence to support your claim.
Further, ATS members have pointed out your inaccuracies with proof of ancient cultures depicting the moon along with scientific explanations.
Your own sources don't even support your claims whole heartedly.
...Then you turn around and call others closed minded and act like we lack focus or "don't get it". ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance, which replying members did ....with scientific and historically relevant evidence.These are just baseless and unsupported claims.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Moon was here (lower, therefore bigger in view) even before Life as we know it.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-3-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this is completely possible if you take into account how much mis-information we are fed. the records of earth beings found here on earth were just that, found on earth. unless you found those records yourself and interprit them 100 percent correctly than you have as much knowledge on the subject as the OP

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe the moon is Niburu (which is a space ship) and the last time it came around it they ran out of gas and got stuck in orbit around our planet.

The reason we don't hear from them is simple.... It's embarrassing to run out of gas.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by realanswers

if we take your claims at face value , and accept that prior to 4000bce therere are no records of lunar eclipses [ which is a far fry from your extrapolation of no evidence of the moon ]

then the obvious question is :

where are the records of the sudden apperence of the moon ?????????????

otherrs have already pointed out other flaws in your argument

but you cannot have it both ways - if the moon did suddenly appear - the records you cite should document it

Who would'a thunk it?? The Ignorant Ape is really the one with the RealAnswers!! HaHa
Seriously tho, Ignorant Ape's response was the best one. Since RealAnswers main point is the lack of records of the moon then where are the records of the moon "appearing"??

Oh yeah, THIS IS MY 20TH POST!! CAN'T WAIT TO START MY OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Also the local orbital space around the moon is crammed with massive space buildings if you or
space habitats ..why do they live like this ..ohh maybe it's easier to escape wars and disasters
see all my moon vids here oh ps the entire solar system is probably crowded with peckish alien
yuppie scum ...go figure...
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

edit on 29-3-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: add new content

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
pmsl good joke

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join