It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

So how do you explain the oxygen isotopes in moon rocks that match that of earth? That show's it was once part of earth pre-collision. Some more data on that fact www.universetoday.com... As for the age of the moon vs. earth they are actually pretty similar in age according to scientists. The earth being 4.5 billion years old and the moon being 4.572 billion years old. That gives credence to the fact that the moon possible came from a collision when earth was still in it's infancy as a molten ball of rock. I am a pretty open minded gentleman man but I just don't think if there is an advanced species out there that they created the moon. But I am open to arguments of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

The rotation of the moon is that way cause of the gravitational pull of both the earth and the sun causing optical librations as well as the unsymmetrical mass of the moon which allows the earth to keep one lunar hemisphere permanently turned towards earth. There is a natural explanation for that and doesn't really support the hypothesis sorry. www.solarviews.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The Moon is not older than the Earth. The people you mention who propose those less likely scenarios lack evidence and support from their peers who know as much as they do, perhaps more.

Your position is the minority position and the least supported. You prove it was put there.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xBWOMPx

Originally posted by hp1229
This reminds me of a thread by 'Kid-Cudi' ...'Dolphins and Whales caused japan earthquake'

Although I have to admit had a great time reading and laughing my butt off. I can definitely use much needed humor to cheer me up and prevent a heart attack from depression and stress

HAHAHAHAHA, so true that cracked me up with that guy that posted the whole dolphin whale thing. WOW (palm to face) the people we have on ATS these days! LOL

I am not sure if the image on the avatar is his own but it reminded me of Baby Huey

Whats more is that he was whining about others bashing his thread
that just made me laugh even more as I was imagining a 6 year old in a 25 year old's body

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What a waste of time discussing this topic.

This thread should be closed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This thread should be closed.

Should be moved to hoax at least.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings
reply to post by Wolfenz

How do you think that it got there? We obviously can't live without it, but do you think that it is possible that ET could have brought it here because they knew Earth was the perfect spot to have life. Where the sunlight hits it just right to have living beings. Mars has evidence that life used to be there, could Mars of been an Earth long ago? If the moon controls tides, and gives us gravity, H20 and so forth. Then how come you can't breath and have gravity on other planets when they have moons. Lack of sunlight so it's to cold? Space is a mystery.

I apologize for my Typos ! in my last post it kind of a conduction i have any who

Do I Think it a Plausible Idea that some Entity Force could of placed it there ! i would say yes Scientist can not explain Why ....Just the Theoretical Explanation Mars could of had an Moon that was Big Enough
and that Moon may be what you see in the Asteroid Belt between Mars & Jupiter The Truthful Evidence is that Mars has Canyons ! Glacier or Water Erosion and that means A Liquid like H2O was there in Liquid Form at one time and The Big Long Scar as i call it the Big Canyon Could be ??? a Collision of a Moon
a Big Scrape ? Caused by Pieces of its Moon Exploding from something hitting in which came latter to be withing Our Solar System Asteroid belt The Belt is so huge if it was collected to become a Spherical planet
how big would it be ?

Ever heard of the Expanding Earth theory! ?

Have you Ever Seen the Movie Mission to Mars ? The Ending !
Who's to say that The Ark was from MARS

a Must see this could explain some theories

Then how come you can't breath and have gravity on other planets when they have moons. Lack of sunlight so it's to cold? Space is a mystery.

The Main Ingredients Distance of the Location The Goldilocks Zone H20 Ice Comet bombardment
and a Moon at the right distance the BUFFER as i call it to Keep the Flow of things like a Pulling Magnet! to keep that Planets Core in a Semi Liquid Bearing Form for a Magnetic Field & to keep it Balanced like a Balancer (Less Wobble) & a Slight Angle Around the Sun and a Moon to Tug it in certain Spots! ( Seasonal for the Cycle of Life ) Just think Clouds you Know Rain Snow Lightning and YES you need sunlight!! Best Answer ! One is Vegetation well on this planet Chloroform!
Well thats my Guess..

Ohh and about Mars My Guess is that Core became more Solid and the expansion receded from the Result of a Lost Moon? it then became a Dead planet Could that be Right Mars became a Magnetic Microwave
The ending of its Field !

Was Mars’ Magnetic Field Blasted Away?

by Nancy Atkinson on May 6, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

In a new study, Robert Lillis and Michael Manga, from the University of California, Berkeley along with James Roberts of John Hopkins University Applied Physics lab suggest that energy released by massive collisions upset the heat flow in Mars’ iron core that produced the magnetic field. Magnetic analysis of the Martian surface indicates that when Mars was just 500 million years old, its global magnetic field disappeared. Without this shield, streams of ionizing particles spewing from the sun strip away a planet’s atmosphere, vaporizing any water on the surface, and killing any life that may have emerged, or perhaps, forcing it underground. A massive asteroid collision would have warmed Mars’s mantle, disrupting core convection. That’s because the cooling action of the mantle draws heat from the core, keeping it churning. Without that flow, core convection grinds to a halt.

Same of a Sudden missing Moon ?

(Nasa Science News )
The Goldilocks Zone
Researchers are finding that life can thrive in some unexpected places.
science.nasa.gov...

If We Had No Moon - part 1

edit on 1-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: about mars core

edit on 1-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
God save the education system in the US and around the world if such theories are being discussed on ATS.

Geez whatever happened to Educated Guess and Theories. All the technological achievements of the last century and this is what we have to offer back to the society in terms of common sense and intelligence?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Some stuff a Yogi say's here about the Moon and it's connection with us...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

God save the education system in the US and around the world if such theories are being discussed on ATS.

If the US was a person, you wouldn't loan him a $Fiver because he wouldn't pay you back. And he might kill your neighbours, no wait he's killing one right now.

Well that psycho guy just told us he went to the moon. But he also told us so many other lies and it really sounds like he is BSing us this time too, especially when the only photographic evidence of his claims originates with his own killer self.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Man it just blows me away, people refuse to believe anything that is written in the most ancient of biblical scrolls, but will believe anything that some goof ball writes and calls a truth or a fact....geeesh
edit on 23-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
the moon is actually a huge buckyball type structure

completely engulfed in smaller housing type structure and orbiting sattelites
as fas as two moon radia away ,,,
see objects
www.1minpages.com...
see moon structures and hexagonal craters
www.1minpages.com...
very freaky watch carefully

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeIdiot

The Moon is not older than the Earth. The people you mention who propose those less likely scenarios lack evidence and support from their peers who know as much as they do, perhaps more.

Your position is the minority position and the least supported. You prove it was put there.

I can't believe I am replying to this because it has been so long. Still shocked that this is still going. && Yes JustSomeIdiot, the name fits you well, the moon is older then the Earth. You need to re- update your facts. Because they are disproving things as we go a long. They used to say that the Earth is older then the Moon. Not anymore. Also, the Earth was here before the moon and the sun. Which they have recently discovered. So you tell me how the h*** the Earth got here before both the sun and the moon. But the moon is older. Like, wtf? It's common sense to me that there is something weird going on. But the way I see it, the scientist don't know how the hell we got here. Most of the time there making educated guesses. They still don't even have proof of it. Why? Because they need to fill our heads up with something whether it's the truth or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
those aliens thought of everything, even geological phenomena like TLP's

clever

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings

Originally posted by JustSomeIdiot

I can't believe I am replying to this because it has been so long. Still shocked that this is still going. && Yes JustSomeIdiot, the name fits you well, the moon is older then the Earth. You need to re- update your facts. Because they are disproving things as we go a long. They used to say that the Earth is older then the Moon. Not anymore. Also, the Earth was here before the moon and the sun. Which they have recently discovered. So you tell me how the h*** the Earth got here before both the sun and the moon. But the moon is older. Like, wtf? It's common sense to me that there is something weird going on. But the way I see it, the scientist don't know how the hell we got here. Most of the time there making educated guesses. They still don't even have proof of it. Why? Because they need to fill our heads up with something whether it's the truth or not.

Uh, no. The earth, according to the best scientific elements, existed as a large planet prior to being struck by a roughly Mars-sized planet. This collision vaporized a large amount of material and would have melted any solid portion of both objects. A large portion of the object merged with the Earth but a significant portion was ejected into orbit and much of that eventually formed the moon. Scientists have found rocks on the moon that are older than the oldest rocks on Earth because the moon would have cooled fairly quickly compared to the much larger Earth and the Earth tends to recycle its surface. Oldest rocks do not equal oldest celestial body. This is the theory that best describes all observations of moon rocks and geology, its receding orbit and relatively large size compared to earth.

But if you know of any reputable scientist with published papers that has a better theory, please provide a link.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

If the US was a person, you wouldn't loan him a $Fiver because he wouldn't pay you back. And he might kill your neighbours, no wait he's killing one right now.

Well that psycho guy just told us he went to the moon. But he also told us so many other lies and it really sounds like he is BSing us this time too, especially when the only photographic evidence of his claims originates with his own killer self.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

Well. Lets not mix US Politics with the US Education System.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Check out "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs.

In chapter 1 he suggests the moon may be hollow and could even possibly be a giant spacecraft that was moved precisely into orbit.

He brings up several anomalies such as moon rocks found to be almost a billion years older than Earth itself.

Also intriguing was that NASA sent the Apollo 12 and 13's lunar modules crashing into the moon's surface and they recorded both times that the moon reverberated like a gong for over 3 hours (as if it were hollow).

If the moon is older than the earth then how did it get there? Did it just happen to float by and get captured by our gravity at just the right distance, or was it placed there? Marrs wonders if it might actually be a UFO in plain sight.

Marrs also claims that Aristotle and Plutarch spoke of a people that lived in a time when there was no moon in the sky - ancients such as the Proselenes (the term Proselenes means "before the moon") who lived in Arcadia long before the Greeks. The Roman author Ovid said that people from Arcadia were older than the moon. Tibetan texts mention people on a lost continent of Gondwana who also lived before there was a moon in the sky.

Very strange.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join