It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"They don't know what they're talking about"

And you do?.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Moon is the remnant from a rare glancing collision between two forming planets in the early stages of the solar systems formation or maybe even a later inevitable event....1 spot, two planets, slap!...
This doesn't mean that it isn't home to a visitor or two........Welcome to the Observation Platform (moon). Today the silly humans will engage in mindless violence and kill each other.... Incase of emergencies please exit the moon at the rear , as not to scare the humans below....Thankyou

p.s Incase you were wondering what the humans seen were fighting about.....it was probably whether or not the moon was a spaceship.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Phobos and Deimos, are Mars moons. They look like asteroids...and probably are. So the gas giants have moons that are earth-moon like, mainly because they have the gravity to shape them and di so when they were formed...however, the fact that our moon is perfect and falls into a million coincedental notions and occurrences, tells me two things. It's from somewhere else, and it's impossible it was formed naturally around Earth...as our gravity is quite low compared to the other 'perfect moon formers.'

That being said, you're wrong that the moon wasn't there 6000 years ago...in Incan culture, there were two moons in their times. Look into Teahuanaco...literally means, 'city of the doomed moon' and was destroyed by a lunar collision some 12,000-17,000 years ago.

However, there ARE stories and records of 3 visible mega cities orbiting the Earth in ancient Indian times..."they let down fire from the heavens and fought with one another until only one stood left"...maybe the moon did come here 15,000 years ago or so, battled it out with two others and they left...leaving only our known moon left to watch over us all? Creepy...wierd correlation of myths....but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeIdiot

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

life's pretty weird - you'll adjust to it i reckon.

its actually kind of cool that a spaceship could be that big.

it probably was originally a natural body that was hollowed out by aliens.

there are giant 'mascons' below its surface that distort the gravity when you fly around it. Leftovers from the hollowing out phase/equipment?

it IS almost hollow acc to Nasa as they did tests by dropping things on it and it rang 'like a bell'.

the problem wiht that is that natural bodies aren't hollow.....

What have you been smoking? Can you share some?

Really, NASA said the moon is hollow and rang like a bell. Uh, no they did not. And no it is not. Seriously, do you believe this crap?

Just because you get brainwashed by your society and maybe your school systems like they WANT. But I'm not. How can you say that NASA didn't say this??? Go to google and research that NASA said the moon rang like a bell. It's all over it from years ago, even updated ones. Do you seem to think that you know more than all these experts who have been working on this for years???? Obviously it not going to be easy to believe, but open your ****ing eyes dude. Seriously. On another note, I have been thinking that the moon gives GRAVITY. Without it we wouldn't be here for so many reasons. Did the aliens bring it here because they wanted life on this planet. This goes back to my believe that aliens are a god, or in contact with him in some freaky, weird way. I really thought this whole moon thing was bull, but think about it and spend some time researching. It takes like an hour a day to gain knowledge about stuff that the government is trying to hide. Whoever is saying do you believe this crap, is obviously a puppet to his environment.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your absolutely right. Also, the moon is OLDER then the EARTH. The Mayans also clearly saw the moon and spoke of it.

If the moon is older then the Earth, then the moon could not of been here when the Big Bang Theory happened because wouldn't it of been knocked from its position? Seems so perfectly precise. Everyone knows that NASA says that the moon is hollow. How would that be possible if it were a "natural" celestial body. Celestial bodies are not hollow.

Originally posted by Xterrain

That being said, you're wrong that the moon wasn't there 6000 years ago...in Incan culture, there were two moons in their times. Look into Teahuanaco...literally means, 'city of the doomed moon' and was destroyed by a lunar collision some 12,000-17,000 years ago.

edit on 30-3-2011 by AwareOfSurroundings because: Post the whole thing as quote. Didn't meant to.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I dont agree with this post but I do believe the moon to be very unique. It is presumed the moon to be 1-2 billion years older then the solar system it'self. It perfectly rotates around the planet so everyone will only ever see about 58% of the moon there whole life. The moon is very large to the Earth in comparison to the other planets that have moons none compare. The moon is either hallow or has a very small core because it can vibrate for hours if it gets hit by a meteor. There are other things I cant think of but it makes you wonder why we never went back. Every country that spends millions and tells everyone they are going to go to the moon eventually cancel's and never goes. Anywho, This post makes absolutely no sense, IF anything at all maybe the moon was placed and thats what made the dinos extinct, it could have completely gave our planet an overhaul for beings such as us to exist, maybe dinos and the way this planet was millions of years ago is just natural occuring and for beings like us to exist there has to be a change. who knows, we're still young, for what ever reason im sure it's a good one and beyond our understanding.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a mod should check "your @ss" with all the profanity filter circumvention you use.
its almost in every thread.

your getting attacked because your are wrong. plain and simple.

the 33.5 year old virgin thing cracked me up, im sorry but its true.
the reason you probably do not have a girlfriend is not because your a jesus like leader, its because you dont know how to socialize with the opposite sex, so you get friend zoned because you dont know how to flirt.

if you have been chasing 1 girl since you were 18. i think its time to give up on that one. or you need to lower your standards.

if anything, i am jesus. i love everyone and everything, i wont even kill insects because i respect them too much. and unless i have to i wont even step on flowers or weeds. grass is ok though. i have a weird thing where the people around me always pick up on my traits and mimic them or become more like me. havent figured out why, maybe im just a social trend setter.

shrug. i am jesus with your logic.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings
Your absolutely right. Also, the moon is OLDER then the EARTH. The Mayans also clearly saw the moon and spoke of it.

If the moon is older then the Earth, then the moon could not of been here when the Big Bang Theory happened because wouldn't it of been knocked from its position? Seems so perfectly precise. Everyone knows that NASA says that the moon is hollow. How would that be possible if it were a "natural" celestial body. Celestial bodies are not hollow.

lol... its not hollow like a balloon. its more like a honeycomb. like most asteroids. lol ... . . . . . i dont even know what to say to this post.

THE MOON IS HOLLOW!!!!!!! ....yeah as hollow as my bowl of honeycombs.

this may freak you out, but parts of the earth are hollow too! OHHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. a cave makes said region "hollow". stop reaching.
edit on 30-3-2011 by epitaph.one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Umm Okay? Did I say that nothing was inside of it? No, I didn't. There may be a core, but either way it's still more freaking hollow then a moon should be. NASA still says that it is hollow. Study up on NASA.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
There is no record of the Moon in ancient civilization dating over 6,000 years ago because it wasn't here at that time.
Astronomers and Egyptologists have searched hard for ancient Egyptian eclipse records without any success.
www.eclipse-chasers.com...
www.touregypt.net...
Their interpretation of the Moon being the round object always laying in a boat/banana shaped object is a joke. They don't know what they're talking about.
The Moon was NOT here over 6,000 years ago period!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

Don't make me laugh, WE wouldn't be here and life would never had existed IF the Moon was never there. Mars had a moon once, it disappeared. How is not really known, but our Earth's core would not be functional without the moon, just as the sun is balanced by all the planets that orbit it. Sad people post this crap.

Study some physics before post rubbish.
edit on 30-3-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I hope you seek professional psychiatric help, because it is apparent that your thoughts are extremely grandiose and fantastical. If you really believe in what you're writing, please do seek advice from a psychiatrist. Really, what you write is only a few steps away from similar writings by the ATS member who went on to infamy in Arizone a few months ago.

That said, you do realize that the moon is not the color we see it in the sky, right? Well, it *IS*, but only because it has no atmosphere to diffuse the sunlight shining on it. If you ever see moondust, you'll see that in the wavelengths of visible light possible in our atmosphere, moon dust is about the same color as road asphalt, i.e. almost carbon black. I've read comments from moon-visiting astronauts that attest to the blaring intensity of sunlight on the surface of that ball of burnt rock.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
There is no record of the Moon in ancient civilization dating over 6,000 years ago because it wasn't here at that time.
Astronomers and Egyptologists have searched hard for ancient Egyptian eclipse records without any success.
www.eclipse-chasers.com...
www.touregypt.net...
Their interpretation of the Moon being the round object always laying in a boat/banana shaped object is a joke. They don't know what they're talking about.
The Moon was NOT here over 6,000 years ago period!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

The moon has been depicted in ancient Sumerian clay tablets, only the oldest civilisation so far discovered!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think this thread should have been better researched before you posted it. I mean there are some pretty big holes in this topic like gravity, The damage on the moons surface is obviously from Meteroites and not space craft bombardment. I have been on ats for awhile maybe 6 to 8 moths and soon i plan to try posting a thread and you can bet when i do it will be well researched. There are some incredibly intellegent members on this site ( i dont claim to be one of them) but even i was dissapointed on this one. No offence intended but do your homework Friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Greetings OP. I think being a virgin at 33 1/2 has nothing to do with god/religion/jesus. I too am a fit, intelligent etc etc man and I haven't had a woman in years. Women don't want us nice guys, they want some Jersey Shore guido who spends more time fixing his hair and doing his laundry and working out and tanning and fist pumping while drunk at a bar. Women are attracted to abusive retards. It's a fact. I've noticed it for years. If you want a woman you need to start being an A-hole. Be a big retarded A-hole with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and do it with unjustified confidence. You'll get laid in no time. Women are retarded. Also another option is to get rich. Women are attracted to rich men because they are shallow gold digging self centered and materialistic. Sure you could make it sound nice by rewording that to 'seeks a provider who can support her and potential offspring' but really women are just materialistic. All they care about is having a man with a fat wad of cash so they can go shopping and not work. Obviously this is a broad generalization and I don't mean to imply that ALL women are materialistic and hopelessly attracted to borderline special ed, abusive pricks...... just the vast majority of them. I think money is the root of all evil and sexual relationships lead to the worst pain and sorrow and so I have taken sort of vows of poverty and abstinence. I will seek spiritual perfection like the Buddha and accept my solitude as a means to greater enlightenment. We are not all cut out for love and marriage and breeding. Historically many have sought monastic lifestyles.

Now to the real topic at hand. I agree. The moon rings like a bell when struck because it contains vast hollow interior regions. It's perfect for a sort of 'Truman Show' observation platform. I have been trying to remote view those alien bases Ingo Swann was talking about. During the supermoon I would spend hours with my binoculars just looking up at the moon trying to perceive the annunuki observers. I think if the moon is a new addition, it must have been here a lot longer than you suggest. I would put it at about 200-250 thousand years ago. I assume it is the vessel, the mining ship, sent to earth to gather resources. It would contain all the large industrial machinery the aliens would have used to do their work. It also probably contains the genetics lab where humans were made by splicing annunuki DNA with the hominoid DNA of the native sentient lifeform of earth.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This reminds me of a thread by 'Kid-Cudi' ...'Dolphins and Whales caused japan earthquake'

Although I have to admit had a great time reading and laughing my butt off. I can definitely use much needed humor to cheer me up and prevent a heart attack from depression and stress

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings

edit on 30-3-2011 by AwareOfSurroundings because: Post the whole thing as quote. Didn't meant to.

Correction, the big bang occurred long before our planet or sun was even created. Solar systems come and go all the time. There are the death of stars and the beginning of new stars. It's a cycle just like human life, we are not all born and die at the same time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
This reminds me of a thread by 'Kid-Cudi' ...'Dolphins and Whales caused japan earthquake'

Although I have to admit had a great time reading and laughing my butt off. I can definitely use much needed humor to cheer me up and prevent a heart attack from depression and stress

HAHAHAHAHA, so true that cracked me up with that guy that posted the whole dolphin whale thing. WOW (palm to face) the people we have on ATS these days! LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How come mental assylums still allow there patients access to computers ???????????i

edit on 30-3-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Also I read that all the gold in fort knox was tested and it was fake. just a thin layer of gold plating over a lead bar or something. See The annunnuki came to earth looking for gold and they didn't like mining it themselves so they made humans to be their slaves and all through-out history we have been obsessed with gold, mining it, collecting it, and it all ends up accumulated into these places like fort knox and then it vanishes. poof. I think the aliens are still here. They are in charge. They run the show and all that matters is getting their tribute. If the world is destroyed by strip mining and industrial pollution and radiation, they don't care as long as they get their tribute.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If we say the moon is actually a spaceship in desguise, if that can be considered a valid hypothesys, wouldn't it be fair to use the same standards to hypothesize that instead of the aliens putting the moon there as a spaceship in desguise, that they put the Earth here as a spaceship in desguise? Or, maybe, Mercury? Heck, why no the Sun? Can't the sun be a spaceship? Or is it too big to be a spaceship? I think the moon is too big to be a spaceship, but if the moon can be a spaceship, why not the Sun? How big is big enough?

Is there any scientific method to determine which planet could or not be a spaceship in desguise? If not, if all we have is speculation and wild imagination, I think it is fair to just say everything in our planetary system could be one huge fleet in disguise.
edit on 30-3-2011 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join